lt's a white.改错

下列各题中均有一处错误,找出改正。1.what 's
B -- lt's yellow pen.
c2.what’s colour is the book?3.This is a desk. The desk is a white4.lt is a orange in english
蓝珮为何来81
1.C:It's a yellow pen.2.what colour is the book?3.The desk is white.4. It is an orange in english.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码lt,s a white plane 的翻译是:lt,s 白色平面 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
lt,s a white plane
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
LT,一个白色的飞机
LT,一个白色的飞机
lt,s 白色平面
______________s一白莲
lt, s一架白色飞机
相关内容&aI dashed fo cover I该死的fo盖子 & aI rest 我休息 & aSo they looked for a good place to()her while they were away You arrive the blue cloud translation through hundred degrees searches, you also may in the address fence straight & a我是最帅的 I am most graceful & a对动物来说是可怕的居住地方 To the animal is the fearful housing place & apressto contime pressto contime & a采血窗口 Picks the blood window & awe should upgrade 我们应该升级 & a我们就是王者 We are Wang Zhe & a想吃另一块肉 Wants to eat another meat & a看那高个子的男孩 Looks at that tall person the boy & aja schonmal sehr gut 很好已经计时 & aeBay has gone from strength to strength eBay从力量去到力量 & ataller than me. 高比我。 & ayour daily tasks you can use what time you do have more efficiently. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aarea of effect 作用区域 & a不要让我后悔遇见你 Do not let me regret meets you & a能够让你为我留能够让你不会走 Can let you remain for me can let you not be able to walk & a他问你父亲的年龄。 He asks your father's age. & aexecutive-function system 执行委员作用系统 & aWe have received your e-mail. thanks. 我们接受了您的电子邮件。 谢谢。 & a我收到一个来自Kitty的邀请。 I receive one to come from the Kitty invitation. & a1.
邀请Jack参加你妈妈为你准备的5月10日星期六的生日聚会; 1. Invites Jack to participate in your mother on May 10 which prepares for you Satur & a鲁莽 Crude & ait is difficult for a regulatory body to determine what these uniform standards ought to be 正在翻译,请等待...
& ajanny说,下周一确认出货时间 janny said that, next Monday confirms the producing goods time & aI would not be so easily believe that a fraudulent promise 我不会是那么容易地相信一个欺骗诺言 & a送给我兄弟. Gives me brothers. & a空运价格未必便宜 The aerial transport price is not necessarily cheap & amy parent is a 我的父母是a & a她常常整天待在家里看电视 She all day treats frequently at home watches the television & a快乐不假,你懂的呀 Joyful is not false, you understand & aThe height of the mountain is 3000 metres.How high it is! 山的高度是3000米。多么高它是! & a从学生时期起,他就开始研究肢体语言,细微表情以及文化背景等与言语真实性之间的联系。在和国防部开展一个项目之后,莱特曼开设了一家私人测谎公司,为各个政府部门和个人提供咨询。由于能看破别人的秘密,莱特曼往往显得有些自负而不知进退, From the student time, he starts to study the body language, slight expression as well as cultural context and so on and between spoken language authenticity relation.In develops a project after Department of Defense, Lai Turman opens one personally to measure lies the company, and provides the cons & a我曾经在校园内发起爱心募捐的活动。我制定了较为完备的计划,从策划到宣传再到执行。我把所有的人分为三组,分别在三个地方展开宣传。在经过一番努力后,我们去的了不错的结果。 I once initiated the activity in the campus which the compassion solicits donations.I have formulated a more complete plan, from plans to the propaganda again to the execution.I divide into all people three groups, separately launches the propaganda in three places.After passes through diligently, w & aNever lose in the sidewalk 不要丢失在边路 & aPlease use English to talk with me! 请使用英语与我谈话! & a盐山则被开发成新兴的旅游景点。 正在翻译,请等待...
& afrench people usually eat a small sandwich with only a piece of meat and some butter on bread 法国人民在面包通常吃一个小三明治与仅肉片和一些黄油 & a建筑玻璃 Construction glass & a中国蓝翔网络科技公司 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAML andALL appear to have essentially plateaued in the 1990s. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHow do people usually travel on business? 怎么通常居于旅行在事务? & a也许我错了,我希望在未来会了解你 Perhaps I mistakenly, I had hoped will be able to understand you in the future & a我从看到你第一眼 I??? ??? ??? ?? & auser i chooses xin to maximize uixin-xin^pin. user i chooses xi  n  to maximize ui  xi  n   -xi  n  ^ pi  n . & a大声哭 Cries loudly & a有时候,人就是自私的。 Sometimes, the human is selfish. & aIn North America most students go to school on the school 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHe lends money to people,tt return it. 他借金钱对人和他 如果他们笠头, t生气; t回归它。 & a放弃我,我不如你想的那样好 Gives up me, I was inferior you think such well & aIn North America most students go to school on the school bus 正在翻译,请等待...
& ashipper declare this shipment containa no wood packing materials 托运人宣称这发货containa没有木填充料 & abath bottle 浴瓶 & aThe grandpa is 10 years older than the grandson in the year 1994.A 祖父比孙子10年年纪在该年1994.A & atake the strain steady 采取张力平稳 & alt,s a white plane lt, s一架白色飞机 &what is this ?lt’s a sheep 改为复数形式the horses are black and white
对划线部分提问 (biack and white)there are five people in my family
对划线部分提问 (five)singing and drawing are my hobbies
对划线部分提问 (singing and drawing)are there many new students in your school? 否定回答
what are these?these are sheep.单复数同型what color are these horses?how many people are there in your family?what are your hobbies?No,there are not many new students in my school.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What are these? They are sheep.What color are the horses?How many people are there in your family?What is your hobby?No, there aren't.
为你解答。1、What is this ?lt’s a sheep. 改为复数形式What are these? They are sheep.2、The horses are black and white.
对划线部分提问 (biack and white)What colour are the horses?3、There are five...
扫描下载二维码lt,s a white world. lt,s beautiful. lt,s windy and. We can make anowman.中文是什么意思.
韩晓柒2750
成了一个白色的世界,非常漂亮,有风,我们可以堆雪人
这是一个银白色的世界,很美丽,有风吹过,我们可以堆一个雪人。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码This is &a white key.&对括号部分提问_百度知道
This is &a white key.&对括号部分提问
帮帮八 会多少给多少 明天要交呐!.&对括号部分提问____________is Ben&#39.&fine&gt? Ta white key!;对括号部分提问_____________this My English teacher isfine
改成同义句My English teacher_______________ Cindy Green is &lt、;s bag This is &s bag is &lt、.
改为一般疑问句_________that_________对括号部分提问__________________Cindy GreenBen&#39
what is this
what color 不知how is is ur
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
&对括号部分提问____What is_________thisMy English teacher is fine 改成同义句My English teacher_____is well__________Cindy Green is &s bag. 改为一般疑问句___Is______that__your_______red pen?This is &lt?T对括号部分提问__What colour__________is Ben's bag is &对括号部分提问___How_____is______Cindy Gfine&yellow and red.&gtBen&#39
1.what color 2.what is this3.is kind4.how is5.Is your 一定要采纳我的
what color what is thisis kindhow isIs your
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 索尼lt39 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信