一首外国男的唱的,中间有什么I know,I think be 还有呜呜呜呜呜呜中间呜呜呜呜很好听?

BabyJustin BieberOh woahOh woahOh woahYou know you love me, I know you careYou shout whenever, and I'll be thereYou want my love, you want my heartAnd we will never ever ever be apartAre we an item Girl quit playingWe're just friends, what are you sayingSaid there's another and look right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was likeBaby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine, mineBaby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine, mineFor you, I would have done whateverAnd I just can't believe we ain't togetherAnd I wanna play it cool, but I'm losing youI'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ringAnd I'm in pieces, baby fix meAnd you'll shake me till you wake me from this bad dreamI'm going down, down, down, downAnd I just can't believe my first love won't be aroundAnd I'm now likeBaby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine, mineBaby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine, mineyeah, I'm 16 and I though that you'd be mine,I used to tweet you and text you, and call youand hit you on Facebook all the timeyeah, but now you're goneso far long and I can't even find youyou know that feeling when you need your love andit's right behind youcan't believe that you did me wrongwe were on Ichat all night longlistening to our favorite songshe was wrong,I am goneI though i loved her, never put no one above heryes, she was my love but, now I'm to anotherBaby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine, mineBaby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine, mineyeahNow I'm all goneI am gone
}

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
问题一:想问一下,急找一首英文歌,很欢快的节奏,前面是呜呜呜呜呜呜呜的,后面是什么star,快乐大本营也用过这个
能否说以下是最近的快乐大本营还是很久以前的?大概时间有没有? 问题二:有一首英文歌节奏性很好,中间有呜呜呜呜呜呜呜,名字是什么?谢谢各位
Timber PIbtull/Ke$ha 问题三:呜 呜 呜呜呜呜呜呜呜呜是什么歌,英文歌曲
re undiscovered I wanna see the rest of you I can;re undiscovered Wanna see the rest of you Can;re undiscovered Wanna see the rest of you I can;t get next to you You;re the only one that I;t get next to you You don;ve got But I can;t wanna look ahead When it;re undiscovered I wanna see the rest of you I can;t get next to you I can;t get next to you It;m about to lose Uuu uuuu uuuu But I can;re undiscovered I wanna see the rest of you I can;t get lost in you I can;t get lost in you Can be someone that I know To make it up to you Make it up to you Uuu uuuu uuuu Uuu uuuu uuuu You;t get next to you You;t get next to you You;re undiscovered I wanna see the rest of you I can;t decipher you Uuu uuuu uuuu You;t get next to you I can;t get next to you You;t get next to you I can;t get next to you I can;re undiscovered I wanna see the rest of you I can;s staring back at you Staring back at you Uuu uuuu uuuu Uuu uuuu uuuu Baby I;t get next to you I can;t get next to you I can;t get next to you I can;re undiscovered I wanna see the rest of you I can;s evident that you never were fully present In our conversations Holding in what you really want Left no evidence that you were listening It;s evident that you never were fully present In our conversations Holding in what you really want Left no evidence that you were listening You were listening You;t get next to you You;t get next to you I canUndiscovered - Laura Welsh You...>> 问题四:就是一首英文歌,女生唱的, *** 好像是Q呜呜呜呜,Q呜呜呜呜这样的
Mark has a lot of new clothes 问题五:有一首英文歌,歌词一直是呜呜呜呜呜,歌名是什么?
taylor swift的safe and sound 问题六:一首英文歌,you呜呜呜,you呜呜呜。是什么歌。
Calvin Harris、Rihanna-This is What You Came For补充一下,里面不是男女生混合,是女声Rihanna用假音和真音交替唱 问题七:有一个英文歌 呜呜呜呜 like什么(一个人名)
魔力红乐队的《Move Like Jagger》,Jagger是滚石乐队主唱名字 问题八:呜呜呜呜呜,kakakakaka是什么英文歌
Everybody - Ingrid Michaelson Em … We are falling down again tonight In this world it's hard to get it right Trying to make your heart feel like a glove What it needs is love love love Everybody everybody wants to love Everybody everybody wants to be loved Oh oh oh oh oh oh Everybody everybody wants to love Everybody everybody wants to be loved Oh oh oh oh oh oh Happy is the heart that still feels pain Darkness strains and light will e again Swing open up your chest and let it in Just let the love love love begin Everybody everybody wants to love Everybody everybody wants to be loved Oh oh oh oh oh oh Everybody everybody wants to love Everybody everybody wants to be loved Oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh everybody knows the love everybody holds the love Everybody folds for love Everybody feels with love everybody stealwith love Everybody heals with love Oh oh oh oh just let the love love love begin Everybody everybody wants to love Everybody everybody wants to be loved Oh oh oh just let the love love love begin Everybody everybody wants to love Everybody everybody wants to be loved Oh oh oh just let the love love love begin Everybody everybody wants to love Everybody everybody wants to be loved Oh oh oh oh oh oh Everybody everybody wants to love Everybody everybody wants to be loved Oh oh oh oh oh oh Everybody everybody wants to love Everybody everybody wants to be loved Oh oh oh oh oh oh Everybody everybody wants to love Everybody everybody wants to be lo......>> 问题九:一首英文歌中间有啊啊啊啊啊啊啊(6个)呜呜呜呜呜呜呜6个后面是英文最后是什么oh my lov 5分 If love was a word I don t understand The simplest sound with four letters Whatever it was I m over it now With every day it gets better it gets better Are you loving the pain loving the pain And with every day every day I try to move on Whatever it was Whatever it was There s nothing now You changed New Age I m walking away from everything I had I need a room with new colors And there was a time When I didn t mind living the life of others Are you loving the pain loving the pain And with every day every day I try to move on Whatever it was Whatever it was There s nothing now You changed New Age So much fire that it burned my wings Her heat was amazing Now I m dreaming of the simple things Old ways erased If love was a word I don t understand The simplest sound With four letters Are you loving the pain loving the pain And with every day every day I try to move on Whatever it was Whatever it was There s nothing now You changed New Age 问题十:想问一下,急找一首英文歌,很欢快的节奏,前面是呜呜呜呜呜呜呜的,后面是什么star,快乐大本营也用过这个
能否说以下是最近的快乐大本营还是很久以前的?大概时间有没有?
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起如歌品牌创立于2003年,自创建以来,如歌坚持科技创新和工艺创新,产品设计新颖独特,深受广大消费者欢迎。如歌名字寓意组织能力强、利他主义、细心,也寓意为人才思敏捷,创意无限,事业蒸蒸日上,名利双收,富贵荣华。在选购产品时,需要根据自身需要和...
点击进入详情页本回答由如歌提供
展开全部"呜呜呜呜"可能指的是一种声音效果,类似于汽车或其他机器的噪音。在英文歌中,这种声音效果通常被称为"whoosh"或"whoops"。如果你能提供更多的上下文或描述,我可以尽力为你提供更准确的答案。
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0