求一首英文DJ老歌 歌词中有 everybody 哦 哦 哦什么歌 还有什么 super man super man super super super man

请知道的告诉我。记住中间有男的唱一段然后女的又唱。我的QQ68335173...
请知道的告诉我。记住
中间有男的唱一段 然后女的又唱。我的QQ
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
我来告诉你吧。我也很喜欢这首歌!歌名叫This is how you do it 歌词如下:This is how you do it Everybody move it From the left to the right That's the way you do it I will prove it (I will prove it) Come and do it (come and do it) Everybody sing along, baby Hey girl, you looking so fine You know you're on my mind So maybe you and I Should spend a little time 'Cause I would like to know What makes you're body go I promise I'll be gentle And take it real slow This is how you do it. Everybody move it From the left to the right That's the way you do it I will prove it (I will prove it) Come and do it (come and do it) Everybody sing along, baby Oh eh, oh eh oh. Come along, come along (4x) Honey you're so good I really think you should Lay your body down So we can fool around I know you wanna do it So baby let's get to it I make your body shiver With the love that I deliver This is how you do it. Everybody move it From the left to the right That's the way you do it I will prove it (I will prove it) Come and do it (come and do it) Everybody sing along, baby Oh eh, oh eh oh. Come along, come along (4x) let's go.. This is how you do it. Everybody move it From the left to the right That's the way you do it I will prove it (I will prove it) Come and do it (come and do it) Everybody sing along, baby Oh eh, oh eh oh. Come along, come along (4x) This is how you do it. Everybody move it From the left to the right That's the way you do it I will prove it (I will prove it) Come and do it (come and do it) Everybody sing along, baby 这是歌词哦``
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
展开全部lemon tree
本回答被提问者和网友采纳展开全部lemon tree 估计是吧,试试看
展开全部你把歌曲传来帮你听听看啦?展开全部lemon tree
收起
更多回答(3)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

一个英文dj歌曲,歌词是累哦累哦累,累哦累哦哦求歌名男声唱的...
一个英文dj歌曲,歌词是累哦累哦累,累哦累哦哦求歌名男声唱的
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
你说的是瑞奇马丁的生命之杯吧。。
Just a Dream - Carrie UnderwoodIt was two weeks after the day she turned eighteenAll dressed in whiteGoing to the church that nightShe had his box of letters in the passenger seatSixpence in a shoeSomething barrowed something blueAnd when the church doors opened up wideShe put her veil downTrying to hide the tearsOh she just couldn't believe itShe heard trumpets from the military bandAnd the flowers that i never hadBaby why'd you leave meWhy'd you have to goI was counting on forever now i'll never knowI can't even breatheIt's like i'm looking from a distanceStanding in the backgroundEverybody's saying he's not coming home nowThis can't be happening to meThis is just a dreamThe preacher man said let us bow our heads and prayLord please lift his soulAnd heal this hurtThen the congregation all stood up and sangThe saddest song that she ever heardThen they handed her a folded up flagAnd she held on to all she had left of himOh and what could have beenAnd then the guards rang one last shotAnd it felt like a bullet in her heartBaby why'd you leave meWhy'd you have to goI was counting on forever now i'll never knowI can't even breatheIt's like i'm looking from a distanceStanding in the backgroundEverybody's saying he's not coming home nowThis can't be happening to meThis is just a dreamOh baby why'd you leave meWhy'd you have to goI was counting on forever now i'll never knowOh i'll never knowIt's like i'm looking from a distanceStanding in the backgroundEverybody's saying he's not coming home nowThis can't be happening to meThis is just a dreamOh this is just a dreamJust a dreamYeah yeah
本回答被网友采纳}

一首啦啦啦啦啦哦哦哦哦哦开头的英文歌有点带DJ那种感觉是男的唱的很多短视频都有这首歌知道的告知哈谢谢...
一首啦啦啦啦啦 哦哦哦哦哦开头的英文歌 有点带DJ那种感觉 是男的唱的 很多短视频都有这首歌 知道的告知哈
谢谢
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
这首歌曲可能是加拿大歌手Justin Bieber的《Baby》。《Baby》是一首非常流行的电子舞曲,在全球范围内广受欢迎,很多短视频都喜欢使用这首歌作为背景音乐。歌曲的开头是啦啦啦啦啦 哦哦哦哦哦的歌词,由Justin Bieber演唱。如果您能提供更多关于这首歌曲的信息,比如歌曲的年份、风格、歌词等,可能有助于更准确地识别这首歌曲。what makes you beautiful}

我要回帖

更多关于 everybody 哦 哦 哦什么歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信