请问歌曲《听心》的原唱名字是什么?

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部这首歌的歌名是《除了爱你还是爱你》演唱:催玖明词:周兵曲:陈伟编曲:闫石原唱:陈瑞歌词:我把春天的花给你愿你的世界花香四溢温柔的风把思念吹起两颗心紧紧地相依我把秋天的云给你愿你的天空纯净美丽在匆匆流逝的时光里牵着你的手慢慢老去除了爱你还是爱你除了想你还是想你看着月亮落下又升起陪你走过每个四季除了爱你还是爱你除了想你还是想你岁月无情但愿人有情把那往事锁进回忆我把秋天的云给你愿你的天空纯净美丽在匆匆流逝的时光里牵着你的手慢慢老去
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
歌曲名:Rock
N
Roll Suicide歌手:David Bowie专辑:1972圣塔莫尼卡现场实录 Live In Santa Monica
72The Worst of Black Box RecorderBlack Box RecorderThe Worst of Black Box RecorderTime takes a cigarette, puts it in your mouthYou pull on your finger, then another finger, then cigaretteThe wall to wall is calling, it lingers, then you forgetOh oh oh, you're a rock 'n roll suicideYou're too old to lose it, too young to choose itAnd the clock waits so patiently on your songYou walk past a cafe, but you don't eat when you've lived too longOh, no no no, you're a rock 'n roll suicideChev brakes are snarling as you stumble across the roadBut the day breaks instead so you hurry homeDon't let the sun blast your shadow, don't let the milk float ride your mindSo natural religiously unkindOh no love you're not alone, you're watching yourself but you're too unfairYou've got your head all tangled but if I could only make you careOh no love you're not alone no matter what or who you've beenNo matter when or where you've seen, all the knives seem to lacerate your brainI've had my share, I'll help you with the pain.You're not alone, just turn on with me, you're not alone,let's turn on and benot alone (wonderful), gimme your hands, you're wonderful (wonderful), gimme your handsYou're wonderful (wonderful), gimme your handshttp://music.baidu.com/song/1393016
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
}

歌名:Bleeding Love填词:Jesse McCartney谱曲:Ryan Tedder原唱:Leona LewisClosed off from loveI didn’t need the painOnce or twice was enoughAnd it was all in vainTime starts to passBefore you know it you’re frozenBut something happenedFor the very first time with youMy heart melts into the groundFound something trueAnd everyone’s looking roundThinking I’m going crazyBut I don’t care what they sayI’m in love with youThey try to pull me awayBut they don’t know the truthMy heart’s crippled by the veinThat I keep on closingYou cut me open and IKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveI keep bleedingI keep, keep bleeding loveKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveYou cut me openTrying hard not to hearBut they talk so loudTheir piercing sounds fill my earsTry to fill me with doubtYet I know that the goalIs to keep me from fallingBut nothing’s greaterThan the rush that comes with your embraceAnd in this world of lonelinessI see your faceYet everyone around meThinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybeBut I don’t care what they sayI’m in love with youThey try to pull me awayBut they don’t know the truthMy heart’s crippled by the veinThat I keep on closingYou cut me open and IKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveI keep bleedingI keep, keep bleeding loveKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveYou cut me openAnd it’s draining all of meOh they find it hard to believeI’ll be wearing these scarsFor everyone to seeI don’t care what they sayI’m in love with youThey try to pull me awayBut they don’t know the truthMy heart’s crippled by the veinThat I keep on closingYou cut me open and IKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveI keep bleedingI keep, keep bleeding loveKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveYou cut me open and IKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveI keep bleedingI keep, keep bleeding loveKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveYou cut me open and IKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding love
}

我要回帖

更多关于 求歌名歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信