怎么骂盗号的人人都怎样了

王者荣耀玩家被钓鱼网站盗号防范知识,看过的人都懂这个套路了|王者荣耀|钓鱼网站|网址_新浪网
王者荣耀玩家被钓鱼网站盗号防范知识,看过的人都懂这个套路了
王者荣耀玩家被钓鱼网站盗号防范知识,看过的人都懂这个套路了
王者荣耀这款手游 现在是真滴火并且这款游戏的账号大多都是QQ号,所以一些不法分子,通过王者荣耀的诱惑进行盗取QQ号。昨天站长的一位QQ列表好友就因此被盗号,站长在这里写一下具体过程,也希望朋友们多长点心眼。1.首页我是接到了我好友给我发的一个活动链接看了上面的图片,是不是一瞬间觉得很像是王者荣耀官方发布的活动?毕竟下面由王者荣耀的标识。2.然后在电脑上我点开了这个链接原本链接是这个,结果跳转到了,官方的王者荣耀网站,这是我在电脑上操作的结果,然而在手机上却不是这样哦。3.手机上点开链接后会自动唤起手机浏览器,打开一个页面(此原理和防红短链原理一直,避免在网站QQ内打开会被拦截)4.看到上面这些礼物,哇,是不是好丰富,接着点击抽奖,想都不用想,肯定会抽中一个很好的皮肤。5.好了,我已经抽到了,这时候就需要领取了,当我们点击领取会出现一个看似很正常的腾讯游戏登陆界面。因为手机浏览器的特殊性,所以网址默认不会展示出来,只有用户点击上方才会展示网址。看看下面的这个网址,你确定这是腾讯官方的网址吗?看着有点像,但是腾讯官方网址会这么长呢?看到没有,下图这个才是腾讯官方的网址pvp.qq.com 上面那个钓鱼网站虽然像,但不是真正的官网哦。6.到了这里,我想我不多说了,这就是一个钓鱼网站。电脑端打开调转到腾讯官方网站正常,手机端打开调转到钓鱼网站,再利用受害者的贪婪心理,安全意识降低,而被钓鱼网站拿到账号密码。钓鱼网站的作者,在你还没完全发现时,还会给你来个“马上分享领取” 进而更大规模的传播此钓鱼网站。总结:总的来说,小编这里要给大家说的是天上不会掉馅饼,不要为了一时的小利,而丢了已有的大利。永远记住贪小便宜吃大亏,如果你也有类似经历请评论综合网络,如有侵权联系删除。
特别声明:以上文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,不代表新浪看点观点或立场。如有关于作品内容、版权或其它问题请于作品发表后的30日内与新浪看点联系。(票根一页)
第三方登录:This question does not exist or is under review.
Trending questions
I have no idea what I m doing. I turned 29 recently, and I have no idea who I am. I have no idea how to repair credit, save money, finance, mortgage, anything like that. I ve watched videos and read books but I still feel unsure. I feel like I m getting older, and I just have absolutely no idea what I m supposed to...
47 answers
3 days ago
Best Answer:
She says shes an aristocrat that played polo and social climbed ,alot of woffle
and toffel.She would of done the charity balls and lunches .She also
had sexual liaison s with Prince Charles whilst Diana was pregnant and throughout the entire marriage to Diana*:
2 days ago
So, I saw a bunch of charges from a PayPal account on my bank statement, reported them as fraud, then a week later remembered I actually opened a PayPal account and made those charges. Can I go to jail if I say nothing about it and just forget the whole thing. I’m afraid I’ll look like I’m trying to play the bank...
37 answers
2 days ago
I am flying down to Florida this December for a friends wedding and I want to know everything I can so I don't mess up and miss my flight. I haven't booked the flight yet either so I could use some tips on flight booking so I can get a comfortable and safe flight. Any tips are appreciated, Thanks!
15 answers
2 days ago
My parents don't want me to live on campus due to the cost (which I can understand). But at the same time, they expect me to keep a job to pay for expenses like gas/car insurance to commute during the school year. I tried explaining to them that taking 15 credits is a full-time commitment, but they don't...
35 answers
4 days ago
Ask a question
usually answered in minutes!
Existing questions
Tell us some more
Upload in Progress
Upload failed. Please upload a file larger than 100x100 pixels
We are experiencing some problems, please try again.
You can only upload files of type PNG, JPG, or JPEG.
You can only upload files of type 3GP, 3GPP, MP4, MOV, AVI, MPG, MPEG, or RM.
You can only upload photos smaller than 5 MB.
You can only upload videos smaller than 600MB.
You can only upload a photo (png, jpg, jpeg) or a video (3gp, 3gpp, mp4, mov, avi, mpg, mpeg, rm).
You can only upload a photo or a video.
Video should be smaller than &b&600mb/5 minutes&/b&
Photo should be smaller than &b&5mb&/b&
Video should be smaller than &b&600mb/5 minutes&/b&Photo should be smaller than &b&5mb&/b&500 - 内部服务器错误。
500 - 内部服务器错误。
您查找的资源存在问题,因而无法显示。(揪一把菜菜)
(demondxx)
第三方登录:}

我要回帖

更多关于 会盗号的人 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信