请问repeat askrepeat是什么意思啊?

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译Say the sentence and ask the child to repeat it while pointing and looking at each individual word as he/she repeats what you said.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
全句意思:指着每一个词,然后说出句子,并让孩子们跟着你读.
为您推荐:
这里的as意为当什么什么的时候,为连词,引导时间状语从句,与句中while的意思相同,as的【同时】,与主句的哪部分【同时】呢?ask...word.这一句都和as。。。同时吗?这句话的意思是,你让孩子重复你说的这句话的时候,要让孩子边说边看着,指着这句话的单词。as引导的从句与while引导的从句同时...
这句话的意思是,你让孩子重复你说的这句话的时候,要让孩子边说边看着,指着这句话的单词。as引导的从句与while引导的从句同时
当****时候。引导时间状语从句
扫描下载二维码14:56 提问
有没有简单的表单模板
一个html就可以的那种
类似于下面这种的,特别简单的,看上去就像一个表格一样的这种
按赞数排序
1. 使用前台框架就行了,比如easyui得dataGrid等,如果你要静态得,**这里就是&table& &tr&&td&&/td&&/tr&&/table&**
body {margin: 0;font-family:Helvetica, Georgia, Arial, sans-serif, 宋体;font-size:13}&br&
table {&br&
max-width: 100%;&br&
background-color:&br&
border-collapse:&br&
border-spacing: 0;&br&
.table {&br&
width: 100%;&br&
margin-bottom: 20&br&
background-color: #&br&
.table-striped tbody&tr:nth-child(odd)&td,&br&
.table-striped tbody&tr:nth-child(odd)&th{background-color:#F5F5F5;}&br&
.table-striped tbody&tr:nth-child(odd)&td, &br&
.table-striped tbody&tr:nth-child(odd)&th&br&
background-color: #f9f9f9;&br&
.table th,&br&
.table td {&br&
padding: 8&br&
line-height: 20&br&
text-align:&br&
vertical-align:&br&
border-top: 1px solid #&br&
&pre&&code&
.table th {
font-weight:
white-space:background-color:#f5f5f5;
background-image:-moz-linear-gradient(top,#ffffff,#f5f5f5);
background-image:-ms-linear-gradient(top,#ffffff,#f5f5f5);
background-image:-webkit-gradient(linear, 0 0, 0 100%, from(#FAFAF9), to(#f5f5f5));
background-image:-webkit-linear-gradient(top,#ffffff,#f5f5f5);
background-image:-o-linear-gradient(top,#ffffff,#f5f5f5);
background-image:linear-gradient(top,#ffffff,#f5f5f5);
background-repeat:repeat-x;
.table thead th {
vertical-align:
.table-bordered {
border: 1px solid #
border-collapse:
border-collapse:
border-left: 0;
-webkit-border-radius: 4
-moz-border-radius: 4
border-radius: 4
.table-bordered th,
.table-bordered td {
border-left: 1px solid #
&/code&&/pre&
&p&&/head&&br&
&body&&br&
&table class="table table-striped table-bordered "&&br&
&thead&&br&
&th&序号&/th&&br&
&th&课程名称&/th&&br&
&th&申报单位&/th&&br&
&th&课程负责人&/th&&br&
&th&申请课程类别&/th&&br&
&/thead&&br&
&tbody&&br&
&td&1&/td&&br&
&td&宏观经济1&/td&&br&
&td&经济学系1&/td&&br&
&td&负责人1&/td&&br&
&td&课程类别1&/td&&br&
&td&2&/td&&br&
&td&宏观经济2&/td&&br&
&td&经济学系2&/td&&br&
&td&负责人2&/td&&br&
&td&课程类别2&/td&&br&
&td&3&/td&&br&
&td&宏观经济3&/td&&br&
&td&经济学系3&/td&&br&
&td&负责人3&/td&&br&
&td&课程类别3&/td&&br&
&td&4&/td&&br&
&td&宏观经济4&/td&&br&
&td&经济学系4&/td&&br&
&td&负责人4&/td&&br&
&td&课程类别4&/td&&br&
&td&5&/td&&br&
&td&宏观经济5&/td&&br&
&td&经济学系5&/td&&br&
&td&负责人5&/td&&br&
&td&课程类别5&/td&&br&
&/tbody&&br&
&/table&&br&
&/body&&br&
&/html&&/p&
之前添加代码格式错乱,可进入这个地址看下。
我博客有一篇文章 专门写的这个表格。效果感觉不错。自带鼠标滑过背景色
喜欢就拿走吧
推荐了使用boorstrop框架,里面有很多表格组件,自适应pc和移动端,菜鸟教程里有很多写好的表单模板,样式还有悬浮变色等特效跟你想要的差不多,
准确详细的回答,更有利于被提问者采纳,从而获得C币。复制、灌水、广告等回答会被删除,是时候展现真正的技术了!
其他相关推荐Point at the numbered list of words. Say each word and ask students to repeat these words.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
Point at the numbered list of words. Say each word and ask students to repeat these words. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
阅读理解。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sports&&Report&&&& Ben's class has a newspaper. It is called the Class Two Weekly Times. Every week some of the &children in Ben's class write something for this newspaper. Sometimes they write a story. Sometimes they& &write a poem (诗) .&&&& Ben likes writing about sports. He writes reports about his PE classes.&&&& Here is one of them.&&&& Class Two Weekly Times&&&& Sports With Ben&&&&&We had a good PE class on Wednesday. The teacher divided the class into four teams. Each team had&a color:red, blue, green and yellow.&&&&&We played many different games. Every time a team won a game, the teacher gave them&&a point.&&&&&At the end of the class, the red team was first with six points. The blue team was second with three &points. The green team was third with two points. The yellow team was fourth and last with only one &point.&&&& I was on the team!1. What's the main idea of this passage?&&&&A. Ben wrote a sports report about one of his PE classes for the class newspaper.&&&&B. Some of Ben’s classmates write things for the class newspaper.&&&&C. Ben enjoys his PE classes because he learned a lot from his PE teacher.&&&&D. Ben’s team scored the most points in the PE class in the end.2. Which team won two games?&&&&A. The red team.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The blue team.&&&&C. The green team.&&&&&&&&&&& D. The yellow team.3. Where did Ben's team finish?&&&&A. Second.&&&&& B. Third.&&&&&&&&& C. Last.&&&&&& &&& D. First.4. How many games did the class play?&&&& A. Twelve.&&&&& B. Six.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Nine.&&&&&&&&& D. Eleven.5. The teacher divided the class into three groups.&&& A. shared&&&&&&& B. cut&&&&&&&& &&& C. separated&&&&& D. lowered
阅读理解。&&&& Do you know that you can use your watch as a compass (指南针) on a sunny day? Take a watch and point the hour hand in the direction of the sun. Imagine a line which runs from the center of the watch through a point half way between the hour hand and number one. This line will surely point south.&&& &If you know astronomy a little, you will understand why this works. In the northern half of the earth, the sun is in the south at noon. In Russia, the real noon is one o'clock. If at that time we point the hour hand at the sun, the hour hand and the number one will point south. That is why you must imagine a line which will run from the center of the watch through a point half way between the hour hand and number one. It will point south. If you are in the southern part of our planet, you must point number 12 at the sun. The line which you can imagine between number twelve and the hour hand will then show north. 1. When we carry out this experiment in the northern part of the earth, we should point _____&at the sun. A. number 12 B. the minute-hand C. the hour hand D. number one 2. What does the word "astronomy" mean in this passage? A. 天文学 B. 地理学 C. 宇航学 D. 逻辑学 3. The passage tells us that we can use a watch _____ on a sunny, day. A. to study the weather B. to show direction C. to enjoy ourselves D. to keep good time 4. If you are in Australia, which tithe following is the,right way to show north? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D5. What's the best title for this passage? A. Your Watch Becomes a Compass B. The Story of a Watch C. An Interesting Watch D. The Sun and a Watch
&& Do you know that you can use your watch as a compass (指南针)on a sunny day?Take a watch and point the hour-hand in the direction of the sun .Imagine (想象)a line which runs from the center of the watch through a point half-way between the hour-hand and number one. This line will surely point south. &&& If you know astronomy a little, you will understand why this works. Inthe northern half of the earth, the sun is in the south at noon. In Russia, the real noon is one o'clock. If at that time we piont& the hour-hand at the sun, the hour-hand and the number one will point south. That is why you must imagine a line which will run from the center .If the watch through a point half -way between the hour-hand and number one. It will point south. If you are in the southern part of our planet, you must point number 12 at the sun. The line which you can imagine between number twelve and the hour-hand will then show north. 1 When we carry out this experiment in the northern part of the earth ,we should point ______at the sun. A.number 12&& B.the minute-hand&& C.the hour-hand& D.number one 2 What does the underlined word &astronomy& mean in the passage? A.天文学& B.地理学& C.宇航学& D.逻辑学 3 The passage tells us that we can use a watch ____on a sunny day. A.to study the weather&&&& B. to show direction& & C.to enjoy ourselves&&&&&& D. to keep good time 4 If you are in Australia ,which of the following is the right way to show north? & 5 What's the best title for this passage? A. Your Watch Becomes a Compass& B. An Interesting Watch C. The Story& of a Watch&&&&&&&&& D. The Sun and a Watch
阅读理解。&&&& For a foreigner, if he can't speak Chinese, it's hard for him to order food in a restaurant in China. The easiest way is to point at the dishes on their menu. But in some small restaurants, they don't have an English menu, more restaurants may have pictured menus to give you an idea of what you're ordering.&&&& Another good way is to look at what the next table is eating. This will give you a clear picture of what the dishes really are.&&&& The third way is to ask their staff to recommend dishes to you.&&But you might end up with something you wouldn't want to eat, like frogs or animals kidneys. At this time, a phrasebook is always helpful. Ask them to point out the ingredients of the dishes on your phrasebook.根据短文内容,判断句子的正 (T)误(F)。 (&&&& )1.&&The writer offers some ways to people who can't speak Chinese.(&&&& )2.&&It is the most difficult way to point at the dishes on the menu in a restaurant.(&&&& )3.&&In the restaurant, you can only ask the boss help.(&&&& )4.&&The passage may come from a newspaper.(&&&& )5.&&The writer mainly tells us how to order food in China's restaurants.
When I was nine years old, I used to go to the postoffice with my mother, to send greeting cards to my aunt in Singapore. To me,these trips were really&& &&&&&memories.And receiving mail through a mailbox outside our gate was just as exciting. My small hands could&& &&&&getthe mail without using a key! I could never &&& &&to see how much I was&getting. Oh, a letter! From Singapore! I would runback home and show it to my&& &&&&. Whenthere was a letter for me, I wouldn’t run—I would open it right there.After my family moved back to Singapore, I&&&&&&& going to the post office. Years later, my company sent me toShanghai, and the post office found me again. Two years ago I celebratedmy& &&&&&with five friends on top of themountain in Longsheng, China. At sunrise we&& &&&&&upto enjoy a beautiful view from the mountain top. Later in the afternoon, as wewere going&& &&&&&the mountain andreturning from the sunrise viewing place, a small&&& &&caughtour attention. It only sold noodles, coffee and had a China&&&&&&&sign.We asked the owner if she could really send mail. Shehappily said yes. It seemed hard to believe&& &&&&&wewere at the highest point of the mountain. I picked one postcard out and askedmy friends to write&& &&&&&&abirthday note. We bought a stamp, wrote some notes and gave the shop owner thepostcard. Three weeks later, I arrived home and&& &&&&mymailbox. Hello, postcard! I broke into a big smile.That birthday postcard attracted me again to the postoffice. I had&& &&&&the post office allthese years. Today I&& &&&&sendpostcards to friends. And every time I am at the post office buying stamps, Icannot help but smile—how one postcard will make its way across the world andbrighten up someone’s day.1.A.bad&&&&&&&& &&&& &&B.poor&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.good&&&&&&& &&&& D.short2.A. easily&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.simply&&&& && C.hardly&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. specially3.A.weigh&&&&&&&&& &B. wait &&&&&&&& &&&C. get &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.plan4.A.friend&&&&&&&&&& &B.aunt&&&&&&& &&&&C.mother&&&&&&&&&&& D.owner5.A. enjoyed&&&&&&&&B. stopped&& &&&&&& C.hated&&&&& &&& &&&&& D.considered6.A. wedding&&&&&&&B. return&&&&& &&&&C.success&&&&& &&&&&&&&& D.birthday7.A.broke&&&&&&&& &&B.woke&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& &&&&C.grew&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.stood8.A.around&&&&&&&& &B.over&&&&&& & &&&&C.up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. down9.A.bank&&&&&&&&&& &B.hospital&&&&& &&&&&& C.shop&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.river10.A.Traffic&&&&B.Life&&&&&& &&&&&C.Police&&&&&&&&D. Post11.A.because&&&B.though&&& &&&&&&C.while&&&&&&&&D. when12.A.him&&&&&&B.me&&&&&&&& &&&&C.her&&&&&&&&&&D. them13.A.bought&&& &B.repaired&&&&&&&&C.painted&&&&&& D. opened14.A.missed&& &&B.influenced&&&&&&C.studied&&& &&&D. visited15.A.just&&&& &&B.seldom&&&&&&&&&C.still&&&&&&&& &D.never&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号22:09 提问
怎么在里面添加一个输入id和确认密码的功能,在哪加,对代码不了解
&%@ page language="java" contentType="text/ charset=UTF-8"
pageEncoding="UTF-8" errorPage="error.jsp"%&
&%@ page import= "edu.jmi.db.*" %&
&%@ page import= "edu.jmi.dao.*" %&
&%@ page import= "java.sql.*" %&
&!DOCTYPE html&
&html lang="en"&
&meta charset="UTF-8" /&
&meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1"&
&meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"&
&title&Custom Login Form Styling&/title&
&meta name="description" content="Custom Login Form Styling with CSS3" /&
&meta name="keywords" content="css3, login, form, custom, input, submit, button, html5, placeholder" /&
&meta name="author" content="Codrops" /&
&link rel="shortcut icon" href="../favicon.ico"&
&link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/style.css" /&
&script src="js/modernizr.custom.63321.js"&&/script&
&!--[if lte IE 7]&&style&.main{display:} .support-note .note-ie{display:}&/style&&![endif]--&
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Raleway:400,700);
background: #7f9b4e url(images/bg2.jpg) no-
-webkit-background-size:
-moz-background-size:
background-size:
.container & header h1,
.container & header h2 {
text-shadow: 0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.7);
request.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8"); //设置编码
String name=request.getParameter("login"); //获取用户名
String pw = request.getParameter("password");
if(session.getAttribute("usr")!=null){
response.sendRedirect("main.jsp");
if(name!=null){ //保证有输入值,第一次访问页面该值页面为null
//String dbpw=DB.validUser(name);//从数据库获取密码
UserDao ud=new UserDao();
String dbpw=ud.validUser(name);
if(dbpw!=null&&dbpw.equals(pw)){//登录成功
//设置传给主页面的参数:用户名
session.setAttribute("usr", name);
//进入主页面
response.sendRedirect("main.jsp");
}else{//登录出错
//设置出错参数
session.setAttribute("errmsg", "用户名或者密码错,请重新输入");
String err = (String)session.getAttribute("errmsg");
if(err==null){
&div class="container"&
&h1&登录界面&/h1&
&section class="main"&
&font color="red" size="28px"& &%=err %& &/font&
&form class="form-4" method="post"&
&label for="login"&用户名或者邮箱&/label&
&input type="text" name="login" placeholder="login" required&
&label for="password"&密码&/label&
&input type="password" name="password" placeholder="password" required &
&input type="submit" name="submit" value="提交"&
&/section&
按赞数排序
确认密码可以在失去焦点时验证,使用ajax
输入id是什么意思?
你是要做一个注册功能吧???
input输入id就好啦,他有一个隐藏hidden属性的
验证密码用ajax可以同步验证返回结果,不过我看你前面验证用户名是否存在都没有用ajax而是用源生代码,那你验证也可以用源生代码写的
准确详细的回答,更有利于被提问者采纳,从而获得C币。复制、灌水、广告等回答会被删除,是时候展现真正的技术了!
其他相关推荐& “Remembering names is...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Remembering names is an important social skill. Here are some ways to master it.Recite and repeat in conversation.When you hear a person’s name, repeat it. Immediately say it to yourself several times without moving your lips. You could also repeat the name in a way that does not sound forced or artificial.Ask the other person to recite and repeat.You can let other people help you remember their names. After you’ve been introduced to someone, ask that person to spell the name and pronounce it correctly for you. Most people will be pleased by the effort you’re making to learn their names.Admit you don’t know.Admitting that you can’t remember someone’s name can actually make people relaxed. Most of them will feel sympathy (同情) if you say, “I’m working to remember names better. Yours is right on the tip of my tongue. What is it again?”Use association (联系).Connect each person you meet with one thing you find interesting or unusual. For example, you could make a mental note: “Vicki Cheng — tall, black hair.” To strengthen your associations, write them on a small card as soon as possible.Limit the number of new names you learn at one time.When meeting a group of people, concentrate on remembering just two or three names. Free yourself from remembering every one. Few of the people in mass introductions expect you to remember their names. Another way is to limit yourself to learning just first names. Last names can come later.Go early.Consider going early to meetings, parties and classes. Sometimes just a few people show up on time. That’s fewer names for you to remember. And as more people arrive, you can hear them being introduced to others — a review for you.【小题1】How will most people feel when you try hard to remember their names?A.They will be moved. B.They will be annoyed.C.They will be delighted.D.They will be discouraged.【小题2】If you can’t remember someone’s name, you may .A.tell him the truthB.tell him a white lieC.ask him for pity D.ask others to help you【小题3】When you meet a group of people, it is better to remember&.A.all their names B.a couple of names firstC.just their last namesD.as many names as possible【小题4】What does the text mainly tell us?A.Tips on an important social skill.B.Importance of attending parties.C.How to make use of associations.D.How to recite and repeat names.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-哈师大附中高一上期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Remembering names is an important social skill. Here are some ways to master it.Recite and repeat in conv...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这是一篇科教类阅读。记住别人的名字是一种重要的社会技能。本文讲述的是记忆人名的方法和建议。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第三部分第三句Most people will be pleased by the effort you’re making to learn their names.可知选C【小题2】细节理解题。根据第四部分第一句Admitting that you can’t remember someone’s name can actually make people relaxed.承认你不能记得某人的名字,事实上会使人们感到放松。承认你不知道是一个很好的方法,所以当你记不得人名的时候,就直接承认。故而得知A项正确。【小题3】推理判断题。根据第六部分第一句、第二句When meeting a group of people, concentrate on remembering just two or three names. Free yourself from remembering every one..可知,当我们遇见一群人的时候,我们不需要记得所有人的名字,只需要记住其中的几个就可以了。故选B【小题4】主旨大意题。根据文章第一段Remembering names is an important social skill. Here are some ways to master it.得知,本文讲的是几个记忆人名的方法和建议。因此A项正确。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Remembering names is an important social skill. Here are some ways to master it.Recite and repeat in...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Remembering names is...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Remembering names is an important social skill. Here are some ways to master it.Recite and repeat in conversation.When you hear a person’s name, repeat it. Immediately say it to yourself several times without moving your lips. You could also repeat the name in a way that does not sound forced or artificial.Ask the other person to recite and repeat.You can let other people help you remember their names. After you’ve been introduced to someone, ask that person to spell the name and pronounce it correctly for you. Most people will be pleased by the effort you’re making to learn their names.Admit you don’t know.Admitting that you can’t remember someone’s name can actually make people relaxed. Most of them will feel sympathy (同情) if you say, “I’m working to remember names better. Yours is right on the tip of my tongue. What is it again?”Use association (联系).Connect each person you meet with one thing you find interesting or unusual. For example, you could make a mental note: “Vicki Cheng — tall, black hair.” To strengthen your associations, write them on a small card as soon as possible.Limit the number of new names you learn at one time.When meeting a group of people, concentrate on remembering just two or three names. Free yourself from remembering every one. Few of the people in mass introductions expect you to remember their names. Another way is to limit yourself to learning just first names. Last names can come later.Go early.Consider going early to meetings, parties and classes. Sometimes just a few people show up on time. That’s fewer names for you to remember. And as more people arrive, you can hear them being introduced to others — a review for you.【小题1】How will most people feel when you try hard to remember their names?A.They will be moved. B.They will be annoyed.C.They will be delighted.D.They will be discouraged.【小题2】If you can’t remember someone’s name, you may .A.tell him the truthB.tell him a white lieC.ask him for pity D.ask others to help you【小题3】When you meet a group of people, it is better to remember____.A.all their names B.a couple of names firstC.just their last namesD.as many names as possible【小题4】What does the text mainly tell us?A.Tips on an important social skill.B.Importance of attending parties.C.How to make use of associations.D.How to recite and repeat names.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Remembering names is an important social skill. Here are some ways to master it.Recite and repeat in conversation.When you hear a person’s name, repeat it. Immediately say it to yourself several times without moving your lips. You could also repeat the name in a way that does not sound forced or artificial.Ask the other person to recite and repeat.You can let other people help you remember their names. After you’ve been introduced to someone, ask that person to spell the name and pronounce it correctly for you. Most people will be pleased by the effort you’re making to learn their names.Admit you don’t know.Admitting that you can’t remember someone’s name can actually make people relaxed. Most of them will feel sympathy (同情) if you say, “I’m working to remember names better. Yours is right on the tip of my tongue. What is it again?”Use association (联系).Connect each person you meet with one thing you find interesting or unusual. For example, you could make a mental note: “Vicki Cheng — tall, black hair.” To strengthen your associations, write them on a small card as soon as possible.Limit the number of new names you learn at one time.When meeting a group of people, concentrate on remembering just two or three names. Free yourself from remembering every one. Few of the people in mass introductions expect you to remember their names. Another way is to limit yourself to learning just first names. Last names can come later.Go early.Consider going early to meetings, parties and classes. Sometimes just a few people show up on time. That’s fewer names for you to remember. And as more people arrive, you can hear them being introduced to others — a review for you.【小题1】How will most people feel when you try hard to remember their names?A.They will be moved. B.They will be annoyed.C.They will be delighted.D.They will be discouraged.【小题2】If you can’t remember someone’s name, you may .A.tell him the truthB.tell him a white lieC.ask him for pity D.ask others to help you【小题3】When you meet a group of people, it is better to remember____.A.all their names B.a couple of names firstC.just their last namesD.as many names as possible【小题4】What does the text mainly tell us?A.Tips on an important social skill.B.Importance of attending parties.C.How to make use of associations.D.How to recite and repeat names.”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 音响repeat是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信