我们公司的名义宣传,名义上的用英语怎么说说

当前位置: >
看《人民的名义》学英语:这些反腐话题用英文怎么说?
Anti-corruption drama 'In the Name of People' tops ratings
中国日报网
最近,反腐剧《人民的名义》正一跃成为当下的荧屏爆款,该剧汇集了40多位老戏骨同台演出,互飙演技展现官场百态,播出后受到观众广泛好评和追捧。在同学们追剧的同时,小编特意整理了一些反腐话题的相关英文表达,一起来学习一下吧。
One of the newest television dramas in China, In the Name of People debuted in China on March 28 on Hunan Satellite Television. The show portrays officials at various levels carrying out anti-corruption actions against high-ranking officials (“tigers”) as well as low-level ones (“flies”).3月28日,中国新剧之一《人民的名义》在湖南卫视播出。该剧描述了各级政府官员针对高层官员(“老虎”)和基层官员(“苍蝇”)的反腐行动。
Adapted from a novel of the same name, In the Name of People tells its story through the fictional character of Hou Liangping, who is the Procuratorate’s anti-graft department director in the show, which focuses on the investigation of a string of corrupt officials who are involved in real-estate allotment in Jingzhou city of Handong province. 《人民的名义》根据同名小说改编,主人公是虚构人物——最高人民检察院反贪总局侦查处处长侯亮平,他正在调查卷入汉东省京州市地产分配案的贪官污吏。
Zhou Meisen, a renowned writer of political novels and dramas, was chosen to write the script.著名政治小说家、剧作家周梅森为该剧撰写剧本。
Zhou Meihen has some familiarity with officialdom. He was a deputy secretary-general in the city government of Xuzhou, Jiangsu province, in the mid-1990s. He said friends still in that world have helped him write about it.周梅森对官场有一定的了解。上世纪90年代中期,他曾在江苏省徐州市政府担任副秘书长。他表示,还在官场的朋友对他创作这个剧本给予了帮助。
"As a writer, you should dare to delve into rarely touched sides (of anti-corruption campaigns). Otherwise, you lose the trust of your readers and audience," Zhou said.周梅森说:“作为一名作家,应该敢于钻研平时很少触及的领域(反腐败运动)。不然,会失去读者和观众的信任。”
According to Zhou, there are various reasons for the corruption of an official, weakness of character, lures in an official career, traps set by other people, etc. "But actually, the ultimate reason is the unchecked development of human greed, with the power being not supervised effectively," he says.周梅森表示,一个官员腐败的原因有很多种,比如性格弱点、仕途的诱惑、他人设置的陷阱等。“但说白了,腐败就是人性的贪念在权力缺乏有效监督时发展到了极端。”
"I've never considered corrupt officials as demons. They are human. I try to explore their inner conflicts after they fall from high positions," Zhou told Beijing News.“我不愿把贪官简单粗暴地描写成魔鬼,没有人生来就是贪的。我更想展示他们是怎么走到这一步的。”
目前该剧豆瓣评分8.7,全网播放量突破10亿,屡次登上微博热搜,“达康书记”更成为新一代表情包男神。
一部《人民的名义》掀起了一股正能量追剧之风,引燃了反腐话题,也折射出我国在新时期将反腐进行到底的决心和信心。那么,反腐的相关话题该如何用英文来表达?一起来看看吧!
腐败corruption
腐败(corruption)是描述国家工作人员以权谋私、贪污受贿、生活腐化等的统称。
它有多种形式,包括:
贿赂(bribery)勒索(extortion)任人唯亲(cronyism)裙带关系(nepotism)庇护(patronage)以权谋私(influence peddling)贪污(graft)挪用公款(embezzlement)
In the Name of People shows a deep reflection on the fight against corruption, such as the complicated relationship between combating corruption and fostering economic development as well as the traditional code of conduct.《人民的名义》展现了对打击腐败的深刻思考,比如惩治腐败现象和推动经济发展以及人情世故之间的复杂关系。
反贪剧anti-graft drama
In the Name of People is just the first of five anti-graft dramas the Procuratorate's broadcast department has been producing. The center received instructions in 2015 from the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection, to produce more corruption-themed films and dramas.《人民的名义》只是最高人民检察院影视中心出品的5部反贪剧之一。2015年中央纪律检查委员会要求该中心制作更多反腐题材的影视剧。
贪官corrupt official
这部戏中,最令人惊艳的表演之一就是侯勇饰演的贪官赵德汉,这位老戏骨用神演技还原了“小官巨贪”的嘴脸。
他住着破房子,吃着炸酱面,骑着自行车上下班,却买了一栋房子来藏钱。
It has become a pattern for corrupt officials to send their family members overseas.腐败官员将家人送往海外已经成为他们的惯用手段。
行贿受贿bribery
剧中,京州市副市长丁义珍就是一个既行贿又受贿的主。他掌管光明峰项目,从投资商手里拿贿赂,再向国家部委专管项目审批的赵德汉行贿。
向某人行贿,可以用bribe的动词形式,bribe sb to do sth;或名词形式offer/pay/give bribes to sb。
Bribe是可数名词,a bribe指一笔贿赂,bribes是多笔贿赂。
受贿可以用take/accept/receive bribes,或被动形式be bribed来表示。
除了贪官污吏,剧中也刻画了一位为人清廉,为人为民的老干部陈岩石。
陈老把政府分的房子卖了,钱全部捐给社会,自己和老伴却住进了养老院。
Xi Jinping demands military officials stay clean to set an example for the soldiers.习近平要求军官清廉自律,为官兵做表率。
The fight against corruption is still very difficult and the campaign of building a clean-fingered Party and government should be firmly pushed forward.反腐仍举步维艰,我们必须坚定不移地继续树立党和政府的廉洁之风。
潜逃abscond
电视剧一开始就是一场惊心动魄的贪官潜逃的大戏。
狡猾的丁义珍受“高人”指点,展现了高超的反侦察能力,竟然在检察院反贪局的眼皮底下溜走。
丁义珍的这种行为用英文表达就是abscond,指为躲避债务、罪责、法律制裁等而潜逃,为逍遥法外而逃亡,逃匿。
此外,flee、escape、run away都可以表示逃跑。
红色通缉令Interpol red notice
丁义珍乘飞机逃往美国后,警察厅祁厅长亡羊补牢,让检察院准备丁义珍的犯罪资料,发红色通缉令。
红色通缉令,即红色通报,相当于国际逮捕令(international arrest warrant),由经办国国际刑警中心局和国际刑警组织共同签发,是对所通缉的人员实施拘捕并进行引渡(extradition)的通报。
红色通缉令的英文是Interpol red notice,简称red notice。Interpol即the International Criminal Police Organization,国际刑警组织。
中国官方在日公布了一份涉及100名外逃国家工作人员和重要腐败案件涉案人的“红色通缉令”。
Since China launched a campaign to hunt down fugitives implicated in duty-related crimes in October
suspects, including 27 listed in an Interpol red notice, have been repatriated or persuaded to return to China from 37 countries and regions.自2014年10月开展职务犯罪国际追逃追赃专项行动以来,我国已从37个国家和地区遣返、劝返外逃职务犯罪嫌疑人164人,其中包括“百名红通人员”中的27人。
片中,丁义珍逃往美国,让领导们非常头疼,因为中国和美国没有签引渡条约(the two countries have no extradition agreement)。
双规subject to questioning at an appointed time and place
在讨论如何处理丁义珍的会议上,几位领导各怀心事,发生了分歧。
市委书记李达康和公安厅厅长祁同伟主张“规起来”。
检察院反贪局局长陈海主张“拘起来”,最后高书记请示了省委书记后也决定“拘起来”。
“规起来”,就是双规,即规定时间,规定地点,交代问题,这是党内对党员是否违纪的调查。
用英语表达就是:subject someone to questioning at an appointed time and place
或者:someone is under investigation at appointed duration and place
“拘起来”,则是拘捕,走的是司法程序,说明这位官员已有违法证据,等待审判。
被拘捕就是being arrested and jailed
编辑:唐晓敏 祝兴媛 左卓 董静审校:yaning
中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
中国日报网双语新闻
扫描左侧二维码
添加Chinadaily_Mobile
你想看的我们这儿都有!
中国日报双语手机报
点击左侧图标查看订阅方式
中国首份双语手机报
学英语看资讯一个都不能少!
关注和订阅
本文相关阅读
Copyright by chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 版权声明:本网站所刊登的中国日报网英语点津内容,版权属中国日报网所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。 欢迎愿意与本网站合作的单位或个人与我们联系。
Email: .cnOur Company was incorporated in the Cayman Islands on 24 September 2007 under the Cayman Companies Law as an exempted company with limited liability under the name “Zhenzhong Auto Components Limited 的翻译是:我们公司在开曼群岛于 2007 年 9 月 24 日根据开曼公司法律作为 「 振中汽车部件有限公司名义下的有限责任豁免公司 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Our Company was incorporated in the Cayman Islands on 24 September 2007 under the Cayman Companies Law as an exempted company with limited liability under the name “Zhenzhong Auto Components Limited
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
本公司于24日在开曼群岛根据开曼群岛公司法豁免下命名为“振汽车有限公司元件有限责任公司2007年9月
我们公司在开曼群岛于 2007 年 9 月 24 日根据开曼公司法律作为 「 振中汽车部件有限公司名义下的有限责任豁免公司
本公司在开曼群岛注册成立于日根据开曼群岛公司法例为获豁免的有限责任公司的名称是“震中汽车部件有限公司
我们的公司在开曼群岛在9月24日被合并了2007日根据大鳄鱼公司法作为一家被豁免的公司有限责任以“被限制的镇中自动组分名义
相关内容&aBy all rights, "Freaky Friday" should have been little more than a cinematic footnote, the latest example of a movie remake that didn't need to be made. But sometimes the seemingly impossible happens, and filmmakers actually manage to improve on creaky material.For example, this re-do of the 1977 Jodie Foster vehicle,
& aThe people in this city have planted ________ trees along both sides of the streets. 人民在这个城市种植了________树沿街道的双方。 & a配镜方便 Matches the mirror to be convenient & aMathilde: No, you wouldn’t but many years ago you knew me well. I,m Mathilde Loisel.
& a以后骂人
那叫水平 Later will curse at people with English scolds that to be called the level & ahealthy origins 健康起源 & athey had not learned to write.
& aChina FAW
Co.,Ltd.R&D CENTER 中国FAW Co., Ltd.R&D中心 & a我认为我会因为成为志愿者而自豪 I thought but I can because of become the volunteer proudly
& aI certify that I am over 18 years old and all materials I am going to upload are depicting only persons over 18 years of age 我证明我是18年,并且我上装的所有材料描述只有人在18岁期间 & aTom's mischievous daring, ingenuity,and the sweet innocence of his affection for Becky Thatcher are almost as sure to be studied in American schools today as is the Declaration of Independence 汤姆的恶作剧大胆,机巧和他的喜爱甜无罪为Becky撒切尔几乎是,当肯定今天将被学习在美国学校象独立声明 & asubstrate for benthic invertebrates 基体为水底无脊椎 & aAlthough silicon is an indirect band-gap semiconductor 虽然硅是一个间接带空白半导体 & a我们要携着勇气,在这里努力崛起 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai think you are pretty special 我认为您是相当特别的 & afrequency disply 频率disply & a几乎没有什么人去做科学实验 正在翻译,请等待...
& a俗语说的好,赠人玫瑰,手留余香 正在翻译,请等待...
& a从一开始就梦想成为行业巨头 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他是一位有经验的教师,知道如何将他学生的最佳状态发挥出来 He is an experienced teacher, knew how displays his student's optimum condition & a你可以清楚地看到有人快要淹死,而你却没有采取行动救他们。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI just want someone who will underst and me even when no worde are spoken. 我想要将underst和我的人,既使当worde未讲话。 & a但是我发现现在大学校园里面,迟到、早退、旷课是常见的现象 正在翻译,请等待...
& a现在媒体很关心社会的动态 Now the media very much cares about social the tendency & aThis option starts an elbow at the center point. 这个选择开始手肘在中点。 & ashe sports very much and she plays sports very she sports very much and she plays sports very & alastest lastest & agal, you're poisoning people now 加仑,您是毒化人现在 & aYeah ... Pakistan's Home 呀… 巴基斯坦的家庭 & a日照。因“日出初光先照”而得名。是一个有蓝天,碧海,金沙滩的城市。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a周末好不? Weekend very? &
(Am.) graft 贿赂; 贿款; 腐败; (Am.)贪占 & aTEAM LEDER 队LEDER & a人们坚信奥林匹克的理念,相信有健康的体魄才有健康的头脑,运动竞技的精神比引爆战争的恶性竞争更为可取。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a电影已经开演半个小时了 正在翻译,请等待...
& aa flow of words is no proof of wisdom a flow of words is no proof of wisdom & ai would put my hand under your shirt...and feel your soft skin....your warm skin. 我會投入我的手在您的襯衣之下…并且感覺您軟的皮膚….您溫暖的皮膚。 & a硬着头皮 Bracing oneself & a东莞市常平大京九塑胶城塑达路16号 Dongguan Chang Pingda 10,009,000 revertex cities model reach road 16 & aPaste the serial numbers that have been copied to the clipboard Paste the serial numbers that have been copied to the clipboard & aonly bit? 只咬住了? & aMy friend, who has served on the International Olympic Committee all his life, is retiring next month. My friend, who has served on the International Olympic Committee all his life, is retiring next month. & a我告诉他沿着路往前走,旅店就在购物商场的前面 I tell him to proceed along the road, inn on in shopping market front & a刚刚在洗衣服,我不知道打电话说些什么,所以...但愿你没有生气 正在翻译,请等待...
& a善于把握行业发展的趋势等 正在翻译,请等待...
& a工人大规模失业 The worker is unemployed massively & a_main already defined in mmm.obj 在mmm.obj已经定义的_main & a在路上我遇到了一个外国人 I have run into a foreigner on the road & a坏的呀 Why can't you Chinese & a知道。沿着这条路,一直开到那儿。 Awareness.There along this road, arrives continuously. & a努力刻苦 Diligently assiduous & aWalk far forget why set out Walk far forget why set out & abelive in love ,will meet the love belive在爱,将遇见爱 & a你为什么不会中文 正在翻译,请等待...
& a开航 Being open & aOur Company was incorporated in the Cayman Islands on 24 September 2007 under the Cayman Companies Law as an exempted company with limited liability under the name “Zhenzhong Auto Components Limited 我们的公司在开曼群岛在9月24日被合并了2007日根据大鳄鱼公司法作为一家被豁免的公司有限责任以“被限制的镇中自动组分名义 &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮忙批改一篇英语作文,说明:从部门经理(Rush Crawford)的名义给公司全体员工发一份内部通知.时间:日事由:有关更换电话系统事宜内容:1.由于业务需要,公司拟更心目前使用的电话系统;2.现由3个通讯公司提交的更新方案,内容见附件;3.请员工仔细阅读并提交自己的建议;4.提交建议的时间:本月底前;5.公司将与下月初订货.words for reference:事由 Re 更新 update 附件 attachment订货 place an order 通讯公司 communications companyMemoTo:All staff EmployeesFrom:__________Re:_____________Date:____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________MemoTo:All staff Empolyees From:Rush crawfordRe:About update the telephone systemDate:June,24,2007Because of the need in business,company plan to update the telephone system.Now there is a communications company hand in a update plan.The detail please see attachment.Please the workers reading carefully and give sugestions.And the time by the end of this month.The company will place an order at next month early.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
前面这么说都行.只改正文:Because of the need in business,the company's planning to update the telephone system.Three commnunications companies have submitted plans,please see attachment files for details.Please read them carefully and give suggestions by the end of this month.The company will place an order early next month.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一个公司所有的部门用英语怎么说
问题描述:
一个公司所有的部门用英语怎么说
问题解答:
Sales, marketing, procurement, operations, finance, hr, legal, administration, public relations, customer service, planning, internal audit etc.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
临阵磨枪,不快也光.面试前的准备:首先你要对自己有信心,恐惧就像一条狗,你越怕它,它对你越狂吠,所以你要在头脑里战胜恐惧,不害怕随之而来的英语面试.其次,你最好网上下载点面试对话方面的英语,其实中文的也行,你可以把它翻译成英语操练,一定要念出来,不一定要一字不漏的背出来,但一定要读书,找下语感,不至于临场一说英语就结巴
这的看你是什么公司啦 !公司规模之类的 .只能根据公司的需要组织部门!
I have already been in xx company for three months. I am very honored to work at the Finance Department during this time. I got to learn many things from all of
Party Clamjamfry Labor Department移动公司,党群部的翻译.
A company or an organization need a superintendent,but under him must have many department superintendents.Each person's thought is different,manages the style
我觉得您的提问最关键是公司名‘棹泛’的英文翻译.既然是涉及投资,资金fund总是少不了的,所以建议泛用 至于‘棹’,英语直接音译似乎找不到有意义的单词,所以只能用谐音.我的建议使用 draw, 意思是取出、抽出、提取、 汲取、领取、吸引、获取、领取、支取.但是,Drawfund 不像个公司名,所以我的建议是
DATE:Jun 16,2006TO:The company's other managerFROM:John GreenSUBJECT:Discussion of the third quarter of 2006 sales plan内容:The Department has a 2006 third-quarte
Enter company, I first learned the company's departments and related work process, we often deal with the work of the department, such as communication and deve
Dear...,Hello! I am department manager of xxx company. I am very happy to know that an excellent staff of our company, xxx, is going to study abroad. In my eyes
thank you fou inventing me to visit your family .l am sure it will be very pleasant .l can't wait to enjoy myself. I tnk I will have a good memory there!.顺便提一下,
哦 是这样啊那就可以翻译成产品介绍咯Products Introduction
service 的单复数要看具体情况来说.当service 是“公共服务事业”的时候,是可数的,加 's.The government aims to impove public services.政府致力于改善公共服务事业.为“服务”的意思时,不可数.The food was good but the service
分公司 Branch Office 营业部 Business Office 人事部 Personnel Department 人力资源部 Human Resources Department 总务部 General Affairs Department 财务部 General Accounting Department
Good morning everybody.Please allow me to introduce myself.My name is **.** years old.I gained Bachelor Engineering degree from **(大学) in **(年) through self stu
The legend of Tower of Babel in the west:Babel means confusion,a word derived from the Tower of Babel in the Bible.The God,with the concern that people speaking
I set up a company或者 I establish a company
guchung nahiya kara mahalla komurqilik qaklik xirkiti 再问: 我要维语的啊- -,不能打出来吗。不可能这样去刻啊。。。 再答: گۇچۇڭ ناھى&#161
Shanghai Gretchen Advertising Ltd.
汗1楼……Dear Sir/Madam:或者To whom it may concern:
也许感兴趣的知识}

我要回帖

更多关于 名义日语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信