his smallfarm怎么读 farm was in worse condition than any ______farm in that area(neighbour)

使用次数:0
入库时间:
Nothing could stop Dad.After he was put on disability for a bad
back,he bought a small farm in the country,just enough to grow food for the
family.He planted vegetables,fruit trees and even kept bees for honey.
And every week he cleaned Old Man McColgin's
chicken house in exchange for manure(肥料).The Smell really burned the inside of your nose.When we complained
about the terrible smell,Dad said the stronger the manure, the healthier the
crops,and he was right.For example,just one of his cantaloupes(甜瓜)filled the entire house with
its sweet smell,and the taste was even sweeter.
As the vegetables started coming in,Dad threw himself into
cooking.One day,armed with a basket of vegetables, he announced he was going to
make stew(炖菜).Dad
pulled out a pressure cooker and filled it up with cabbages, eggplants,potatoes,corns,onions
and carrots.For about half an hour,the pressure built and the vegetables
cooked. Finally,Dad turned off the stove,the pot began to cool and the
pressure relief valve sprayed out a cloud of steam.If we thought Dad's pile of
chicken manure was bad,this was 10 times worse.When Dad took off the lid,the
smell nearly knocked us out.
Dad carried
the pot out and we opened doors and windows to air out the house.Just how bad
was it?The neighbors came out of their houses to see if we had a gas leak!
Determined,Dad
filled our plates with steaming stew and passed them around.It didn't look that
bad,and after the first wave had shut down my ability to smell,it didn't offend
the nose so much,edible,and we drank up every last drop of soup.
8.What does &Nothing could stop
Dad& probably indicate?
A.Dad was stubborn and hot-tempered. &&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B.Dad
was difficult to get along with.
C.Dad was hardworking and determined.& &&&&&&&&& D.Dad
was unwilling to give up anything.
9.Why did the neighbors come out of their
A.To see how delicious the stew was.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.To
have a taste of the stew.
C.To have a look at something interesting.&&&&&&&&&& D.To
see whether there was something wrong.
10.What does the underlined word &offend&
in the last paragraph mean?
A.To attract&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.To
upset&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.To
air&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.To
11.What can we infer about Dad's stew?
A.It smelt bad first but was actually quite
B.It was unbearably unpleasant to both eyes
C.It should have won a prize in a cooking
competition.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.It entered a cooking competition,but
failed to win a prize.
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载& “A typical day at wor...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
A typical day at work for Cesar Millan might include putting on his running shoes and taking a four&hour jog with 40 dogs—large and small, young and old. Amazingly, most of those dogs belong to him. The rest are at t they are troubled dogs sent to Millan to learn good behavior.Obviously Millan, star of the TV show “Dog Whisperer” and author of the best&selling book Cesar's Way,has a special gift for working with these animals.Growing up on a farm in Mexico, Millan knew he wanted to work with dogs. His first job, at age 15,was helping a veterinarian (兽医).He was so good at calming scared dogs and handling all kinds of situations that people started calling him “el perrero”, Spanish for “the dog boy”.Since then, he has built a rewarding career around his favorite animal.“My grandfather taught me at an early age not to work against nature,”he explains. In nature, dogs_are_pack_animals. They form a group and follow one leader. Millan's specialty is teaching people to be pack leaders for their dogs.Studying dogs on the farm where he grew up,Millan realized they need lots of exercise to be calm. He explains his approach,“Exercise and discipline first,and then affection!”He says a lot of people get it backwards because they don't realize what dogs really need. Therefore, while he trains dogs, he teaches owners to understand that their pets need rules. He's helped famous people like Oprah Winfrey and movie star Will Smith and everyday people too.To find the right career, Millan encourages kids to do what they enjoy. “A lot of people don't realize I've been working with dogs for more than 20 years—long before my TV show or book. Success followed me because I was following my dream of being the best dog trainer in the world.”【小题1】By saying “dogs are pack animals”(in Para.4),the author means that&.A.dogs like to live with peopleB.dogs are easier to be trainedC.few dogs can be leadersD.dogs live in groups【小题2】Which of the following would Millan agree with?A.Dogs are quiet animals.B.Dogs should be trained on farms.C.Rules are more important than love in training dogs.D.Famous people have more problems in training dogs.【小题3】What does Millan advise children to do when it comes to choosing a job?A.Do what interests them.B.Never give up and they will succeed.C.Share their ideas with many other people.D.Receive training long before they succeed.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-河南省新野三高高三8月第一次阶段性考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“A typical day at work for Cesar Millan might include putting on his running shoes and taking a four&h...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章介绍了Millian认为驯狗的正确步骤是先进行训练和管教,然后再给予爱,进而指出孩子们在择业时应当做他们感兴趣的工作。【小题1】句意理解题:根据划线句子后的一句可知,划线句子指出狗是群居动物,它们会形成一个群体,并有自己的首领,故选D。【小题2】推理判断题:根据第五段第二句可知,Millian认为驯狗的正确步骤是先进行训练和管教,然后再给予爱。由此可推知,他认为驯狗时规则要比爱更重要。故选C。【小题3】细节题:根据最后一段第一句可知,Millan认为孩子们在择业时应当做他们感兴趣的工作,故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
A typical day at work for Cesar Millan might include putting on his running shoes and taking a four&...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“A typical day at wor...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“A typical day at work for Cesar Millan might include putting on his running shoes and taking a four&hour jog with 40 dogs—large and small, young and old. Amazingly, most of those dogs belong to him. The rest are at t they are troubled dogs sent to Millan to learn good behavior.Obviously Millan, star of the TV show “Dog Whisperer” and author of the best&selling book Cesar's Way,has a special gift for working with these animals.Growing up on a farm in Mexico, Millan knew he wanted to work with dogs. His first job, at age 15,was helping a veterinarian (兽医).He was so good at calming scared dogs and handling all kinds of situations that people started calling him “el perrero”, Spanish for “the dog boy”.Since then, he has built a rewarding career around his favorite animal.“My grandfather taught me at an early age not to work against nature,”he explains. In nature, dogs_are_pack_animals. They form a group and follow one leader. Millan's specialty is teaching people to be pack leaders for their dogs.Studying dogs on the farm where he grew up,Millan realized they need lots of exercise to be calm. He explains his approach,“Exercise and discipline first,and then affection!”He says a lot of people get it backwards because they don't realize what dogs really need. Therefore, while he trains dogs, he teaches owners to understand that their pets need rules. He's helped famous people like Oprah Winfrey and movie star Will Smith and everyday people too.To find the right career, Millan encourages kids to do what they enjoy. “A lot of people don't realize I've been working with dogs for more than 20 years—long before my TV show or book. Success followed me because I was following my dream of being the best dog trainer in the world.”【小题1】By saying “dogs are pack animals”(in Para.4),the author means that____.A.dogs like to live with peopleB.dogs are easier to be trainedC.few dogs can be leadersD.dogs live in groups【小题2】Which of the following would Millan agree with?A.Dogs are quiet animals.B.Dogs should be trained on farms.C.Rules are more important than love in training dogs.D.Famous people have more problems in training dogs.【小题3】What does Millan advise children to do when it comes to choosing a job?A.Do what interests them.B.Never give up and they will succeed.C.Share their ideas with many other people.D.Receive training long before they succeed.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“A typical day at work for Cesar Millan might include putting on his running shoes and taking a four&hour jog with 40 dogs—large and small, young and old. Amazingly, most of those dogs belong to him. The rest are at t they are troubled dogs sent to Millan to learn good behavior.Obviously Millan, star of the TV show “Dog Whisperer” and author of the best&selling book Cesar's Way,has a special gift for working with these animals.Growing up on a farm in Mexico, Millan knew he wanted to work with dogs. His first job, at age 15,was helping a veterinarian (兽医).He was so good at calming scared dogs and handling all kinds of situations that people started calling him “el perrero”, Spanish for “the dog boy”.Since then, he has built a rewarding career around his favorite animal.“My grandfather taught me at an early age not to work against nature,”he explains. In nature, dogs_are_pack_animals. They form a group and follow one leader. Millan's specialty is teaching people to be pack leaders for their dogs.Studying dogs on the farm where he grew up,Millan realized they need lots of exercise to be calm. He explains his approach,“Exercise and discipline first,and then affection!”He says a lot of people get it backwards because they don't realize what dogs really need. Therefore, while he trains dogs, he teaches owners to understand that their pets need rules. He's helped famous people like Oprah Winfrey and movie star Will Smith and everyday people too.To find the right career, Millan encourages kids to do what they enjoy. “A lot of people don't realize I've been working with dogs for more than 20 years—long before my TV show or book. Success followed me because I was following my dream of being the best dog trainer in the world.”【小题1】By saying “dogs are pack animals”(in Para.4),the author means that____.A.dogs like to live with peopleB.dogs are easier to be trainedC.few dogs can be leadersD.dogs live in groups【小题2】Which of the following would Millan agree with?A.Dogs are quiet animals.B.Dogs should be trained on farms.C.Rules are more important than love in training dogs.D.Famous people have more problems in training dogs.【小题3】What does Millan advise children to do when it comes to choosing a job?A.Do what interests them.B.Never give up and they will succeed.C.Share their ideas with many other people.D.Receive training long before they succeed.”相似的习题。John lived with his mother and father in a small town in the mountains. One day there was an earthquake near the town. Many house f 1 do wn and many roads were b 2 Everyone thought that there would be 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
John lived with his mother and father in a small town in the mountains. One day there was an earthquake near the town. Many house f 1 do&&&&&&wn and many roads were b 2&&&&&& Everyone thought that there would be a 3&&&&&& earthquake. They were worried that the second earthquake would be w 4&&&&&& than the first.&We must send Johnny to a s 5 &&&&&&place,& Jonny's mother said to the husband. &Many of our friends are sending their children to r 6&&&&&& in other towns.&&We'll send him to my brother,Peter,& Johnny's father's said. &He lives a long way away.&He telephoned Johnny's u 7&&&&&&,Peter,and asked him if he would let Jonny live with him.&He's a good boy,& he said. &He won't give you any trouble and you'll have f 8&&&&&&.& &You know,I'm not used to children. I live a very quiet and peaceful life.& &You won't even feel that Johnny is in the house,& Johnny's father told him. Finally Johnny's father m 9&&&&&& to persuade Peter to let Johnny stay with him in his house. Peter could say nothing but to a 10&&&&&& Johnny.1. f & & & &2. b & & & &3. a & & & &4. w & & & &5. s&&&&&&6. r & & & &7. u & & & &8. f & & & &9. m & & & &10. a &&&&&&
& 1. fell & 2. broken & 3. another & 4. worse5. safe & 6. relatives & 7. uncle & 8. fun9. managed & 10. accept&
题目来源: &
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
&2. 一个很普通且必要的活动 &&&&&&
&Two years ago,I bought my girlfriend Nicole a pair of fur earmuffs (耳套) .She loved the gift and she wore them every day.Last week,Nicole was on her way home from work,taking the New York City subway. The train stopped at Union Square. As Nicole stepped through the subway door,the earmuffs fell from her head,and dropped on the rails (铁轨) below. Nicole was upset. "Dot't go down to the rails," somebody shouted to her. Good advice. Union Square is a busy station,with trains running past nearly every minute,and there's electricity running through the rails.Nicole walked up to a subway worker and explained what had happened. "Sony,I can't help you," the worker said. "Maybe you could use a stick or something to fish it out." Where would she get something like that at the subway station? Disappointed,Nicole walked back to where the earmuffs fell. A homeless man was sitting right near the place. Nicole didn't notice him there earlier. Next to the man was a small box,full of various (各种各样的) junk he had collected. " Excuse me," Nicole said, "but you don't have a stick by any chance,do you? My earmuffs fell...”The man looked at his things and pulled out a long wooden stick. He went to where the earmuffs fell and used the stick to reach down to them. It was difficult to do so,and he had to stop when a train was coming,but the man didn't give up. At last,he got the earmuffs onto the end of the stick and brought them back up to Nicole.Nicole was grateful. She also said she would give the man some money for helping her. But the man said there was no need to do so. When Nicole was taking out her wallet from her bag,the man walked away quickly,along with his box of junk. Then he disappeared around the corner before she could catch up with him.( & ) 6. Why didn't Nicole go down to the rails?&&&A. She was too busy.&&&B. She didn't like the earmuffs very much.&&&C. It was too dangerous to do so.&&&D. It broke the rules to do so.( & ) 7. What was the subway worker's suggestion?&&&A. To fish the earmuffs out with a stick.&&&B. To buy a new pair of earmuffs.&&&C. To ask the homeless man to get the earmuffs out.&&&D. To call the police for help.( & ) 8. Who fished the earmuffs out?&&&A. The writer. B. Nicole. C. The subway worker. D. The homeless man.( & ) 9. The underlined word "grateful" in the last paragraph probably means " &&&&&& &".&&&A. showing thanks&&&B. being upset&&&C. being scared&&&D. showing care( & ) 10. The homeless man walked away quickly because &&&&&& &.&&&A. he was required to leave the station at once&&&B. he didn't want to accept (接受) Nicole's money&&&C. he didn't want to be troubled again&&&D. he had something important to do
Mark was walking home from school one day when he saw the boy in front of him fall down and drop all the books he was carrying,along with two sweaters,a basketball and a walkman. Mark stopped and helped the boy pick up the things. Since they were going the same way,Mark helped to carry some of the things. As they walked,Mark knew that the boy's name was Bill,and he loved computer games,basketball and history. He was having lots of troubles with his lessons,and he had just broken up with his girlfriend.They arrived at Bill's home first and Mark was served with some coke and was invited to watch television. The afternoon passed happily with a few laughs and some small talk,then Mark went home. They often saw each other at school from then on,had lunch together once or twice ? and then they both finished middle school. They entered the same high school where they sometimes met and talked with each other over the years. At last,just three weeks before they finished high school,Bill asked Mark to have a long talk together.Bill asked Mark if he still remembered the day years ago when they first met. "Did you ever think why I was carrying so many things home that day?" asked Bill. "You see,I emptied my locker because I didn't want to leave anything for anyone else. I had kept some of my mother's sleeping pills and I was going home to kill myself. But after we spent the time together talking and laughing,I began to understand that if I killed myself,I would have missed that wonderful time and so many others that might follow. So you see,Mark,when you picked up those books that day,you did a lot more. You saved my life."( & ) 11. Bill carried so many things home because .&&&A. Mark would like to help him&&&B. he just finished high school&&&C. he wanted to leave this world&&&D. his girlfriend asked him to do so( & ) 12. We know from the reading .&&&A. Bill was not good enough with computer games&&&B. Mark was one of Bill's classmates&&&C. Bill and Mark became friends after they first met&&&D. Mark was in a higher grade in the school( & ) 13. Mark went to Bill's home that day &&&&&& &.&&&A. before he went home himself&&&B. to help him with his lessons&&&C. while watching TV for some time&&&D. to find out what troubles Bill had( & ) 14. We can infer that &&&&&& &.&&&A. Bill and his girlfriend made peace with each other&&&B. Mark and Bill went to the same college&&&C. Bill's mother had trouble with her sleep&&&D. Mark knew he had saved Bill's life first( & ) 15. The underlined sentence "so many others that might follow" in the reading means&&&A. so many pleasant things that might happen to him&&&B. so many sad students who might do what he did&&&C. so many clever boys who might follow him home&&&D. so many beautiful girls who might refuse him,too
I really enjoyed our class visit to Mr Smith's farm. It was my first visit to a real farm. The first thing I noticed was the smell. Everywhere smelled of animals. Then I noticed the noise. I could hear many noises but I did not know which animals made them.During the day we saw sheep,pigs,cows,dogs and two old horses called Boris and Max. We also saw the farmer's tractor,which was driving up and down the corn fields.But the best of all was milking the cows. Farmer Smith asked me to try. I was worried,but after a while I found it easy to pull the cow's udder (牛、羊等的乳房) and let the hot white milk flow down into the pen. I want to go back to the farm and do it again,It was a lovely day.Kate( & ) 6. The above reading is most probably .&&&A. a letter to Kate&&&B. an advertisement about a farm&&&C. a report of a visit&&&D. a story of a farm( & ) 7. How many kinds of animals are mentioned in the reading?&&&A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.( & ) 8. The first thing on the farm the writer noticed was &&&&&& &.&&&A. two horses&&&B. the noise&&&C. the smell&&&D. the tractor( & ) 9. We know from the reading that the writer visited the farm&&&A. by himself&&&B. for the first time&&&C. with Mr Smith&&&D. by tractor( & ) 10. It seemed that the writer liked &&&&&& the most.&&&A. the corn fields&&&B. milking the cows&&&C. two old horses&&&D. the smell of animals
&Billy Mills,a Native American,was born and raised on a reservation in the United States. Childhood was not easy for Billy. His fam he lost his mother when he was seven,and his father passed away five years later. After his father's death,Billy was sent to a boarding school. At school Billy started running to help him forget his problems. To his amazement,he found that he had a talent for running and broke a number of high school records. As a result of his running,he was given an athletic scholarship (奖学金) to the University of Kansas.At the University of Kansas,Billy continued to win many competitions. After graduation he joined the United States Marine corps (海军陆战队) .At first he focused (投入) on military (军事) life,but he soon returned to running. He did well enough to race in the 1964 Tokyo Olympics in the 10&,000 meters and marathon events.Although he was the US team,many people did not expect anything from Billy. In the H) ,000 meters,Billy was almost a minute slower than the favorite,Ron Clarke of Australia. The other favorite to win the Olympic gold was Mohammad Cammoudi of Tunisia. The rest of the runners included Olympic gold and world record holders. All eyes were focused on the front runners,not on Billy.When the race started,everyone was surprised to see Billy Mills at the front with Ron Clarke. For much of the race,the two ran together with Gammoudi just behind them. Everyone else was out of the race,and the crowd expected Mills to tire and slow down.Near the end of the race,Gammoudi ran between Clark and Mills and pushed them aside. The two of them almost fell over and Mills dropped behind into third place. However,Mills was determined not to lose. He raced ahead to win the gold,and set an Olympic 10&,000-meter record. He was the first Native American to win the Olympic 10&,000-meter race.( & ) 11. It's clear that Billy&&&&&&&&&.&&&A. did not have a happy childhood&&&B. was good at running when he was ten&&&C. had to study harder to forget his problems&&&D. was in a rich family before his parents died( & ) 12. He was given an athletic scholarship because he&&&&&&&&&.&&&A. studied harder than other students&&&B. had no parents to support him&&&C. broke many high school records&&&D. could win Olympic medals( & ) 13. The underlined sentence &Everyone else was out of the race& means&&&&&&&&&.&&&A. the other runners had already finished the race&&&B. the other runners were far behind&&&C. the other runners had given up&&&D. the other runners stopped to watch Bill running( & ) 14. We learn from the reading that .&&&A. no one believed Bill could win a medal&&&B. people were not surprised when Bill won the gold&&&C. other Americans had won the Olympic 10&&&&&&&,000 meters before&&&D. Bill won the gold but failed to set a new record( & ) 15. What made Bill successful in the Olympics most probably is&&&&&&&&&.&&&A. his military life&&&B. his talent and hard training&&&C. other runners' support&&&D. the scholarship of the University
&Martin Lynch,an American businessman,had been going on vacation to a small Mexican fishing village for a number of years. One morning while going for a walk along the beach,he saw his friend Pablo Perez,a local fisherman. Martin watched Pablo unload his boat and pack the fish in a box.Martin noticed Pablo was smiling and looked very happy. He could also see several large fish in the boat. Martin greeted Pablo and asked how long it took to catch the fish. "Just a few hours," replied Pablo. Martin asked, "Why didn't you stay longer and catch more fish?" "I have enough for my family," Pablo said. "And what do you do with the rest of your day?" asked Martin. "I take a nap,play with my children,spend time with my wife,and go into the village to see my friends and play cards,I have a full and busy life. " Martin explained that if Pablo worked longer hours and caught more fish,he could make more money. With the extra money,Pablo could buy more boats and catch mony more fish. By selling the fish,Pablo could open his own factory and sell direct to supermarkets."Then what?" asked Pablo. "Well you would probably have to move to Mexico City to run the business. Finally,you would be able to sell your business and make millions of dollars," replied Martin. "How long will that take?" asked Pablo.Martin thought for a while and said it would probably take at least 15 years."And then what?" asked Pablo."Well,that's the best part," Martin said. "You will be able to retire,buy a house near the ocean,sleep longer,play with your children,spend more time with your wife,see your friends,and play cards."( & ) 11. What is the story mainly about?&&&A. A businessman and a fisherman have become friends.&&&B. A businessman learns how to fish from a fisherman.&&&C. A businessman wants to become a businessman.&&&D. A businessman gives advice to a fisherman.( & ) 12. What makes the Mexican fisherman happy is &&&&&& &.&&&A. many friends to visit him&&&B. a full and busy life&&&C. more boats and more fish&&&D. the house near the ocean( & ) 13. How can the fisherman make more money in the businessman's view?&&&A. By buying a supermarket.&&&B. To move to Mexico City.&&&C. By selling his own business.&&&D. To work longer and catch more fish.( & ) 14. The underlined word "unload" in the passage means &&&&&& &.&&&A. put. . . into&&&B. take. . . away from&&&C. break down&&&D. set off( & ) 15. We can infer from the passage that &&&&&& &.&&&A. the fisherman will stay the same with his life&&&B. the fisherman will leave the village for Mexico City&&&C. the business man will buy the fisherman's boat&&&D. it takes all day for the fisherman to catch large fish
3. 免费音乐会 &&&&&& &&
Special Events This Weekend Captain Goodfellow Do your children enjoy interesting stories,funny games,and exciting dances? Captain Goodfellow will be ready to teach all these things to children of all ages at the City Theatre on Saturday morning at 10:00 Free.Walking Tour of the Town Forget your worries on Saturday morning. Take a beautiful walk and learn about local history. Meet at the front entrance of City Hall at 9 :30. Wear comfortable shoes!Films at the Museum Two European films will be shown Saturday afternoon at the Museum Theater. See Broken Window at 1:30. The Workers will be at 3:45. For their full information,call 4987898.International Picnic Are you tired of eating the same food every day? Come to Central Park on Saturday and enjoy food from all over the world. Delicious and not expensive. Noon to 5:00 p.m.Take Me out to the Ball Game It's October,and tonight is your last chance to see the Redbirds this year. Get your tickets at the gate. It might be cold,so don't forget sweater and jackets.Do You Want to Hear "The Zoo"? "The Zoo" ,a popular rock group from Australia,will give their first US concert tomorrow night at 8 &&&&&& at Rose Hall,City College.( & ) 1. You can probably eat Chinese,Italian,and Arab food .&&&A. at the front entrance of City Hall&&&B. at the ball game&&&C. at 5:0 0 p.m.&&&D. at Central Park on Saturday( & ) 2. You can see movies at &&&&&& &.&&&A. the City College&&&B. the Museum Theater&&&C. the City Theater&&&D. the Central Park( & ) 3. If you are going on the Walking Tour,don't forget&&&A. your worries&&&B. your beautiful walk&&&C. your learning about local history&&&D. your comfortable shoes( & ) 4. The Redbirds' ball game .&&&A. is in the afternoon&&&B. is outside&&&C. is at the gate&&&D. might be cold( & ) 5. "The Zoo" is &&&&&& &.&&&A. a park with lots of animals there&&&B. US concert&&&C. a music group&&&D. going to give the concert at 8 a.m. tomorrow
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 condition是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信