what;what'sthat怎么回答 that mean???

What does repentance mean, ie. 'change your mind' for a Christian?
We've heard of 'change your mind'.
I was going to wear my brown coat, but I CHANGED my mind.
I thought about going to the university in another place, but
after reviewing what was said, I CHANGED my mind'.
Or, I was going out with 'X'(whoever), and after all...
We've heard of 'change your mind'.
I was going to wear my brown coat, but I CHANGED my mind.
I thought about going to the university in another place, but
after reviewing what was said, I CHANGED my mind'.
Or, I was going out with 'X'(whoever), and after all the things happened,
I CHANGED my mind, and decided not to continue.
So when Christians say that repentance means 'change your mind',
what is meant by this?
Is it an easy, instant kind of thing like changing your coat,
or harder like changing relationships, or what is it like?
(I am a Christian, and have my understanding of this, but
like to hear what other Christians think about this)
And I have seen such wonderful explanations that have made
me want to begin to learn how to 'copy and paste' these great
answers that outshine anything I know.
And I know some things.
So, looking forward to your great answers, and you've rarely
disappointed...
Let us pray that people who DON'T know this, read your answer here!!!
Sorry, I should have put here 'what do you change your mind ABOUT'?
or in what WAY do you change your mind?
and then, do YOU do this YOURSELF?
2 following
14 answers
Report Abuse
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
Sorry, something has gone wrong.
Best Answer:&
In my view there are different levels of repentance based on difficulty. The most difficult requiring the most amount of time to accomplish. Your examples cover some of the quicker ones. An example of a longer one could be prejudicial attitudes. The common element among all of them, long term or short term, is will-power.
There is however a definition that is most unusual.....in that it is NOT subject to human will-power at all. That kind of repentance is a virtual synonym for Salvation itself. I am convinced that repentance which leads to salvation is a gift from JHVH and cannot be achieved by the application of will-power. The Bible clearly tells us that no flesh can be justified (saved) by works of the law. And it's clear to me that any efforts of our own are &works of the law.&
Source(s):
Thumbs down
Report Abuse
& just now
Asker's rating
Report Abuse
I think this question violates the Community Guidelines
Chat or rant, adult content, spam, insulting other members,
I think this question violates the Terms of Service
Harm to minors, violence or threats, harassment or privacy invasion, impersonation or misrepresentation, fraud or phishing,
Additional Details
If you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our
Report Abuse
Report Abuse
I think this answer violates the Community Guidelines
I think this answer violates the Terms of Service
Harm to minors, violence or threats, harassment or privacy invasion, impersonation or misrepresentation, fraud or phishing,
Additional Details
If you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our
Report Abuse
Report Abuse
I think this comment violates the Community Guidelines
I think this comment violates the Terms of Service
Additional Details
Report Abuse
Ask a question
usually answered in minutes!
Existing questions
Tell us some more
Upload in Progress
Upload failed. Please upload a file larger than 100x100 pixels
We are experiencing some problems, please try again.
You can only upload files of type PNG, JPG, or JPEG.
You can only upload files of type 3GP, 3GPP, MP4, MOV, AVI, MPG, MPEG, or RM.
You can only upload photos smaller than 5 MB.
You can only upload videos smaller than 600MB.
You can only upload a photo (png, jpg, jpeg) or a video (3gp, 3gpp, mp4, mov, avi, mpg, mpeg, rm).
You can only upload a photo or a video.
Video should be smaller than &b&600mb/5 minutes&/b&
Photo should be smaller than &b&5mb&/b&
Video should be smaller than &b&600mb/5 minutes&/b&Photo should be smaller than &b&5mb&/b&
Related Questions
More questions
Answer Questions
54 answers
49 answers
39 answers
More questions
45 answers
83 answers
67 answersWhat You Said: What Lupita Nyong'o's Oscar Win Means to Me - Essence
What You Said: What Lupita Nyong'o's Oscar Win Means to Me
At the 2014 Academy Awards, newcomer Lupita Nyong'o took home Oscar gold for her performance in 12 Years a Slave. We've watched her breakthrough performance, flawless red carpet presence and moving speeches make her Hollywood's darling over the past year and we couldn't be more proud of her. We took to Facebook to ask our readers what Lupita's win meant to them. We got inspiring, hopeful and touching responses about the star's impact. Here are some of our favorite responses.
ROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images
Stephanie D.: "Her rise and recognition means that we're not a novelty. And our many shades are relevant, versatile, and desirable."
Getty Images
Michele M.: "Lupita makes being a black girl with dreams in a modern world acceptable and achievable. She represents the validated success that comes as a result of the hard work of Kenyan immigrant parents and I can completely relate to her story and struggle. She has inspired us all with her radiant, transcendent larger than life personality. Lupita is every girl with a dream."
Melanie Douglas S.: "My 7 year old brown girl said this afternoon, 'Mummy, can she be my big sister?!' So proud that my brown girl can identify with such beauty and talent. Great role model."
Ayoka Ayanna M.:&"Lupita is our soft, graceful and elegant African Queendom embodied in a modern day darling! Her win is another confirmation that Black women are capable and intelligent ambassadors of style and substance. Her performance and subsequent win is an example to women everywhere that you can live your dreams on your own terms!"
Mark Davis/WireImage
Doris R.D.: "Her award gave was a wink from the ancestors saying 'you are all the manifestation of our dreams. Our dreams were valid, then and now."
Bertrand Rindoff Petroff/French Select via Getty Images
Kanita Rene B.:&"Lupita N'yongo sets an incredible standard of elegance, grace, intelligence, poise & humility...so gorgeous, so amazing and such an incredibly stunning representation of confident, uninhibited, unashamed, unapologetic Black beauty...that I am so proud & committed to embody. I'm so grateful for her moment...it's a moment for us all. Every spotlight is on her & she is effortlessly rising to the occasion. She provides a tremendous reminder in this day & time of the phenomenal power of a woman's beautiful spirit...it's one thing to be attractive, but she is a refreshing reminder of investing in and exuding what comes from within. No matter where you're from...your dreams are valid."
Nkem D.:&"Lupita's win to me means hope! Her win encourages me, educates me, inspires me, reboots me, humbles me even more. It reminds me of how deeply rooted I am to where I come from. She embraces everything beautiful. In all the winnings, she mainta herself. I am reenergized to keep keeping on. Thank you Lupita. ~ ND"
Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
Stacy G.: "Lupita means Black elegance personified, artistic mastery, humility, grace and dreams manifested. #yourdreamsarevalid"
Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
Jessica B.: "Lupita is so graceful and poised!I am so happy for her and for the spirit of all the Patseys who EXISTED so that I could LIVE!"
Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images
Bi-Mia R.: "My three year old daughter was watching and squealed at the TV: "Mom, look! She's pretty like me!" Lupita's win paves the way for today's young women to feel pretty. I am eternally thankful to her for that."
Tomiko N.:&"She takes her responsibility of role model so seriously. You cannot underestimate the power of that. Not only does she provide that validation for dark women living with feelings of inadequacy and self-disdain but she tells those 'powers that be' that the world is ready to embrace this beauty that has always been there. The media tells us what to like and now they can tell the world it's OK by opening up those previously shut doors. They were just looking for a good actress who looked the part. What they got was a beautiful, poised, educated young woman who was ready to to take the mantle of responsibility to encourage others who desperately needed that encouragement."
Mike Marsland/WireImage
Rachel F.S.: "When you are real and natural, when you know how blessed you are, when you trust in yourself, when you honor yourself and your work. You honor us all. She means excitement and real possibility for many."
Adayah S.M.:& "It means that even though it takes generations, the triumph of our ancestors is still strong and coming."
John Sciulli/Getty Images for Women In Film
Phoebe G.: "Her win is another crack in the ceiling that Black actresses have made. A step further in the popular realization that we already knew. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT, and STRONG!!"
Steve Granitz/WireImage
Mtee H.: "It means that my beautiful dark skinned daughter who looks in the mirror and thinks she is not beautiful enough, even when I tell her, she is the most beautiful girl, I know, can now look up to Lupita, and say, yes, I look like her and I am beautiful just like Lupita."
GETTY Images
Eugenia A.:&"Lupita's talent and grace is sobering and goes to show that the good girl can win. In the 'overtly sexy' route pop culture is taking, she is a trailblazer letting her talent speak for itself, for that I am proud. We are Lupita."
Jemal Countess/Getty Images
Marcia W.:&"When I look at Lupita, I am moved beyond. Alas my daughter, my nieces, the young women I mentor and all the little girls of African descent can look at her and never feel inadequate, believe that they were born for such a time as this. Dream the impossible, plan and execute it. Above all never give up!"
Venturelli/Getty Images
Ebony J.:&"Lupita Nyong'o's Oscar win for the critically acclaimed film, 12 Years a Slave, allows young, beautiful, Black girls to truly feel the validation their external beauty but also learn the fundamental importance of being beautiful on the inside."
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers
delivered to your inbox!
MORE ON ESSENCE
ESSENCE.com is part of ESSENCE Communications, Inc.Essence may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.
(C) 2018 ESSENCE Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved. |本视频由声明原创。安全检查! | 百度云加速
请打开cookies。
为什么需要输入验证码?
输入验证码证明您不是机器人,输入后可以暂时浏览网站。
如何避免?
如果您使用私人电脑,可以下载杀毒软件,进行全盘扫描保证没有中毒。
如果您使用公用电脑,可以请网络管理员修正配置选项或查找病毒来源。=========&
=========&
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Copy the link and open in a new browser window
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
US Driver's License Numbers Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, perhaps others. by Alan De Smet.. Given someone's driver's license number from one of these states,.&br /&
How to Read your Driver’s License Number By Admin | Posted in Tips and Tricks on Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 at 10:40 am.&br /&
What do the numbers on your driver's license mean?. does a class 2 dealers license cover motorcycles or is
Forget about Recession,.&br /&
Meaning of driver's license. What does driver's license mean?. Dictionary entry overview: What does driver's license mean? o DRIVER'S LICENSE (noun)&br /&
Jun 11, 2009 · What do those numbers on my driver’s. numeric code running down the side of my driver’s-license. driver’s-license number.&br /&
The driver's license number is the same as the person's Tax ID number. El Salvador licenses (as well as vehicle circulation cards).&br /&
Driver License Internet Renewal Frequently Asked Questions. Driver License Internet Renewal Frequently Asked. own driver license. 18Q. How much does it …&br /&
Oct 03, 2009 · I asked a cop what the DD number at the bottom of the new Texas driver's license. So what does it really mean?. &Texas Driver's License DD Number.&br /&
Kansas New Driver's License and Identification Card and. address and social security number. stripe on the back of the license includes the license number.&br /&
How much does a Duplicate Driver License or. What does 'Amount of returned check' mean?. You will receive your Duplicate Driver License or Identification.&br /&
Nov 13, 2010 · What does the &DD& field on a driver's license mean? I just got my Washington (not DC) driver's.&br /&
More retailers requiring driver's license swipes. KGO. May 13,. Any business may swipe a driver's license or identification card issued by the Department of Motor.&br /&
Meaning of driver. What does driver mean?. Information about driver in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary,. DRIVER'S LICENCE. DRIVER'S LICENSE. …&br /&
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) How To and Fast Fact Brochures:. Who can sign for my permit or license if I'm under 18? What does it mean when they sign for me?&br /&
Driver License Division Driver License Renewal and Change of Address.. About Renewing Your Driver License or ID. How does online. What does it mean if I …&br /&
What do all the numbers mean on a Florida drivers license?. What does the number on Louisiana drivers license mean or how do they get it?&br /&
The asterisks mean the customer either has a verified Social. LICENSE NUMBER is the medical care provider’s state. How to Read a Driving Record&br /&
What does the dd on front of new ca drivers license stand for? What does dd mean on the front of the CA drives license?.&br /&
I have a new Michigan drivers license and at the bottom there is a DD:. what does it mean? I have a new Michigan drivers license and at the bottom there is a DD:.&br /&
What do the numbers on a Colorado driver license mean? SAVE CANCEL. already exists. Would you like to merge. What does it mean to have your drivers license …&br /&
What do I need to do to have the license reinstated? A: Please contact the Georgia Department of Driver Services (http. for drivers license information.&br /&
Enhanced drivers licenses make it easier for U.S. citizens to cross the border into the United States because they. When you get an enhanced drivers license,.&br /&
A commercial driver's license is a driver's license required to operate large or heavy vehicles.&br /&
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) License. Search by Keyword:. How long does it take for the new license to arrive ?&br /&
... Driver’s license/driving record number ISSUE TYPE: License type.. LICENSE NO: Idaho’s new driver. “farm-related industry” shall mean custom.&br /&
Illinois Drivers License.. What do the numbers mean??? After reading this you can determine anyone's IL drivers license number.&br /&
DRIVER RECORD EXPLANATION SUMMARY. Central Issuance Returned Driver’s License/Identification Card Segments: (a) (b) (c) RET 03/01/08.&br /&
what is a conax drivers license in minnesota License Minnesota:. Being granted the privlige of operating a motor vehicle What does type mean on drivers license?&br /&
... it has your drivers license. What does the DD mean on the California driver license? And what does. What does it mean for a driver's license to have.&br /&
Driving While License is Invalid (DWLI) Individuals who drive a motor vehicle while their driver license is suspended, revoked,.
Apr 14, 2011 · Question about Driver's License I got my new TN driver's license today and on it there is: DD. My new license does not have anything of the sort.&br /&
Frequently Asked Questions.. No. Paying reinstatement fees, whether online or in person, does not necessarily mean that your license is then valid..&br /&
HOW TO READ A DRIVING RECORD Presented by: Ms. PeggyLeece. license. §To reduce your. provided the driver does not have any&br /&
License Reinstatement Requirements .. you received from the Driver License Bureau when your driving privilege was taken away,.&br /&
You are required to obtain a Delaware driver's license within 60 days after becoming a bonafide Delaware resident. Delaware requires the use of Child Restraints,.&br /&
Apr 28, 2008 · Lets say a Washington State driver's license or ID card for &Monte Yellow Labrador&, my dog who was. What do the driver license numbers mean?&br /&
What is my drivers license number? Your driver's license number is a number assigned to you by your state's driving license agency.&br /&
Driver's License Classes.. that can propel the cycle at a speed not to exceed 30 miles per hour (MPH) and does not require clutching or shifting..&br /&
What do wisconsin drivers license numbers mean?. What does the numbers on your fl drivers license mean? Wisconsin drivers license numbers meaning.&br /&
Summary: DMV Point System and Traffic Violation Codes . When you commit traffic violations,. your license can be .&br /&
Today’s Question: A STRAIGHT DOPE CLASSIC FROM CECIL'S STOREHOUSE OF HUMAN KNOWLEDGE. If the license holder is a woman, we add 600 to the result.&br /&
What do california drivers license numbers mean? Small s and small c mean on 1940 calif licence plate mean 4 numbers . Post to Facebook . Post to Twitter . …&br /&
What does the REAL ID star mean?. You will not be prohibited from doing or accessing these things just because your license or ID card does not have a REAL ID …&br /&
What does it mean when your licence is type cancelled british columbia .. What does dl stand for on my license? What does it mean when your licence is type.&br /&
HOW TO READ A 39 MONTH UNCERTIFIED MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD This document is intended to explain how to read a 39 Month Uncertified Driver. License …&br /&
Why Does FAFSA Ask for a Driver's License?. the question about a driver's license stands out. Does it mean that FAFSA checks your driving record?&br /&
Define driver's license:. It is in fact a real word (but that doesn't mean you should use it). Weird Plurals. One goose, two geese. One moose, two... moose.&br /&
Meaning of license. What does license mean? Proper usage and pronunciation. Information about license in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms.
TAKE ME UP
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website:
Background: #
Hide Thumbnails:}

我要回帖

更多关于 what'sthat 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信