仙桃市一中小升初分班考英语作文类型

2017小升初英语作文范文10篇
2017小升初英语作文范文10篇
  写作对所有的学生来说是一项重要和必要的技能。以下是百分网小编搜索整理的关于英语作文范文10篇,供参考借鉴,希望对大家有所帮助!想了解更多相关信息请持续关注我们应届毕业生网!
  小升初英语作文范文参考:秋天
  Autumn comes , it gets cooler and cooler. The sky is blue and the clouds are white. You would say autumn is blue and white.
  Look ! Birds are flying from the north to the south. The leaves are yellow. Some are hanging on the trees, some are on the ground ,some are dancing in the wind. Someone would say autumn is yellow.
  There are so many fruits in autumn in Xinxing . Pears ,peaches. Mangos, oranges and so on. They&re fresh and healthy.
  Oh! I see. Autumn is a harvest season. Autumn is colourful. What a beautiful season !
  小升初英语作文精选:给朋友的信
Dear He Jian,
  My name is Wang Jiajia. I study in Xinqi School. I&m twelve years old. I like English very much, because my English teacher is very kind. My favourite fruit is apple, because it&s sweet and healthy. My favourite day is Tuesday, we have computer, P.E. and English. It&s a great day. Tall me about your school, please.
  Your pen pal,
  Wang Jiajia
  小初升英语优秀作文范文:Life In Vacation
  It was a sun day of the summer holiday. The weather was hot. My little brother and I decided to go to the resrvoir to swim by bike. It took us half an hour when we got there, many people were swimming. The we dived into the water&&
  About an hour later, suddenly somebody called: &help! help!& We were surprised to see a boy struggling in the deep water. As quickly as possible. We swam towards him and pulled him to the shore. He lost his consciousness. We sent him to the nearest hospital at once luckily, he was saved.
  In the end, we were worn out, but felt happy. That day was meaningful. We did a good deed!
  小升初英语作文范文:难忘的春节
  Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It&s to celebrate the lunar calendar &s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune .
  The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words &Have all your wishes &. People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest .
  Things Happened in Spring Festival Today, I went shopping with my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was a rare occasion because we hardly only get together few times in a year as a big family. On the way to the shopping mall, we watched the lion dance. Overall, we had an unforgettable day.
  小升初英语作文范文:我的假期
  I&m going to the sun on my holiday. I will go there by a spaceship. I will take a big blue spaceship。
  then I&ll pilot the spaceship to the sun. the sun is very hot. So I put on the super-shirt. In the morning, I will have some sun burger for my breakfast.
  At eight o&clock, I will play with my friends there. they are super dog and super girl. Super dog is white and black. Super girl is very clever. Super girl and super dog like to play with me. So I play with them for forty minutes. then I do my homework in my little red room on a small blue table. After my home work, I will have my lunch. I will eat sun salad. I will make some red toy bear to the sun babies. I will have red juice, red fish and red rice. All the things are red. then I need a lot of water on the sun because the sun is too hot. So I will walk to the spaceship. I&ll pilot the spaceship to the earth.
  小升初优秀英语作文范文:老师的房子
  My Teacher&s House
  My English teacher has a big house.
  It has a living room, a big dining room, two bedrooms, a study, two bathrooms and a big kitchen.
  In the living room, there is a big picture, four brown sofas, white fans and blue walls. The TV set is big. There is a big Chinese knot on the wall. There are lanterns below the lights. I like them.
  This is my English teacher&s house.
  小升初英语作文:我的卧室 My bedroom
  I have a lovely bedroom. there is a bed in my bedroom. there is a desk near my bed. there is a pink doll on my bed.
  I sleep with it every night. there is a big window in my bedroom. the yellow lamp is on my desk .Every evening, I do my homework under the lamp. I have a big shelf in my bedroom. there are many books on the shelf. I like reading very much.
  Do you like reading? You can borrow the books from me if you like?
  My bedroom is so nice. I like it.
  小升初英语作文精选:A beautiful place
  Last Saturday I went to Yang Min Shan Park with my friends.
  In the park we could see some birds flying up in the sky.
  I like to go to the mountains and I like to see nature,too.
  最新小升初英语作文范文:My hobby 我的爱好
  My hobby is lisetening to music.
  I like listening to music best.Because listening to music makes me relaxed.When I am tired,I will listening some quiet music,that makes me fall asleep very quickly.My favorite music is the music that has good lyrics.Good lyrics can also make me learn Chinese or English well
  I love listening to music.I will keep this hobby forever.
  小升初优秀英语作文范文:我的新老师
  My new teacher is science teacher. He&s very strong. He has a big mouth, two big ears, two big eyes and a not too big and not too small nose. He often wears a black new shirt and brown pants, with two big shoes.
  My science teacher is very kind. And he is very smart, isn&t he? Today, we have science class. We are very happy. Because he is so funny. Who is he? He&s a Mr. Zhou .当前位置: >>
小升初英语作文范文5例
小升初英语作文范文 5 例(1) I have a best friend. She has long straight black hair, big black eyes and a small nose. Sh e is very thin and kind.She is cute too. Her English and Chinese are very good. She is hard-working. Her favorite season is summer, because it's hot.She can eat ice- crea m. She likes playing the piano, reading books and singing songs. Who's she? She is my best friend ---Sun Meng Qi. She has a very good English name, too---Angle. 我有个最好的朋友 她有着长长的黑色直发,大大的黑眼睛煲桓鲂”亲印K苁荩匀朔浅 蔼,她也很可爱。她的英语煊镂姆浅:谩K笆秩险妗 她最喜欢的季节是夏季,因为夏天很热,她能吃冰淇凌。她喜欢弹琴,读书 斐琛 她是谁?她就是我最好的朋友 ――孙梦琪。她还有一个很好听的英文名 ――Angle.(安琪儿) (2) My Family This is my family. There are four people in my family. My grandmother , my father, my mother and me. My grandmother has short white hair. She looks very nice. My father h as short black hair and small eyes. He looks very fat, so I often call him “fat man”. He works at a factory. My mother works at a L.D.T. My mot her has long black hair. She likes sports and traveling, so I often go on sports with my mother. On holidays my family often goes to travel. I study at Guiyuan Primary School. We are very happy. 家人 这是我的家. 有 4 人在家里. 奶奶、爸爸、妈妈煳. 奶奶短白发. 她看起来很漂亮. 爸爸小眼睛,短黑发. 他看起来很肥,所以我常常称呼他为&肥人&. 他在 一家工厂工作. 妈妈在工程船名妈妈早已黑发. 喜欢运动炻糜,所以经常去体育 与妈妈. 假日经常到我家旅行. 我念小学的同志. 我们感到非常高兴.(3)感谢帮过你的人 Last week I saw a young man giving up his seat to a woman with a baby in her arms on a bus. To my great surprise, the woman did not
on the contrary, She glared at him coldly, which made him embarrassed. This incident set me thinking. If everyone acted like that woman, wh o would like to help others? And what would our society be like? If anyone gives you a hand, you should express your sincere gratitu de to him or her. Only in this way will everyone be ready to help others and feel satisfied with it. 上周,我在公共汽车上看到一个年轻人给一个怀抱婴儿的妇女让座。让我 感到奇怪的是,这位妇女没有感谢这位年轻人,反而用冷淡的目光盯着他,使他 感到困窘。 这事令我深思。如果每个人都像那个妇女那样,谁还愿意帮助别人?我们 这个社会将会变成什么样子? 如果有人帮了你,你应表示衷心感谢。只有这样,大家才会愿意帮助别 人,并从中得到满足。 (4) 想念爸爸(I Miss My Father) I am a girl of ten, and I live in a small mountain village far from Tai yuan. The only person that lives with me is my mother, because my fath er is away for eight years, working in a city. During the Spring Festival, my father came back home. He looked thin and tired. He gave my mother two thousand yuan, and told her tha t he would work even harder, earn more money, and then he could take us to the city He stayed at home for only ten days. We are living a poor l ife now. But what I want most is not money, but my father. I miss him ve ry much! 【参考译文】我是一个十岁的女孩,我住在离太原很远的一个小山村。煳夜餐 的唯一的人是我妈妈,因为我爸爸离家已经八年了,他在城里干活。 春节期间爸爸回家了。他看起来瘦瘦的,很疲倦。他把 2,000 元交给妈 妈,并告诉她说他要拼命地干活,多赚点钱,然后把我们接到城里去。他在家只 呆了十天。 我们的日子很苦,可是我最需要的不是钱,是爸爸!我很想念他! (5)Planting Trees 植树 Spring is coming. It is the season for planting trees. On Sunday, ou r teacher led us to the suburb to plant trees. We brought some spades, pails and saplings with us. On arriving there, everybody went into action in no time. We dug square pits first. Then two persons were needed to plant a tree. One held the sapling carefully and the other put the soil in. I wish the saplings would grow up quickly. 【译文】 春天来了,又是一个植树的季节。星期天,老师带领我们去郊区 植树。同学们拿着铁锨、水桶煨∈髅缟下妨恕5搅四康牡睾螅蠹也挥煞炙担 争先恐后地干起来。 我们先挖坑, 然后两个人合作, 一个扶着小树苗, 一个培土。 小树啊,你快快长大吧。小升初常见作文题目: (1) 我的学校(My School) (2) 自我介绍 (3) 我的家人(My Family) (4) 我的周末(My Weekend) (5) 我的朋友(My Friend) (6) 我的笔友/网友(My Pen pal/Net friend)
小升初英语作文范文 - 小升初英语作文范文 10 例 我有个最好的朋友。 她有着长长的黑色直发,大大的黑眼睛和一个小鼻子。她很瘦,对人非常和蔼,她也很 ...小升初英语作文(精选多篇) - 小升初英语作文(精选多篇) 第一篇:小升初英语作文范文 my school day 我的学校时光 i am a boy. i study in zhan lan...小升初英语作文范文 - 作文专题 审题过程 时态:主要考虑四种时态:一般现在时,一般过去时,一般将来时,现在进行时。要根据题意判断正确的时态。 注意:一篇作文可以...小升初英语作文范文10例_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。练习题 ...(5)感恩节英语作文:Earthquake love Thanksgiving Human love, love compatriots,...2018小升初英语作文范文【五篇】 - 小升初英语作文范文【五篇】 英语作文 我的姐妹 I've a brother. He is a good brother. He studies ver...小升初英语作文范文及写作练习4页 - 第1页 1. 过去时:(动词用过去式) Last Weekend I was busy last weekend. On Saturday morning...小升初常考英语作文 - 第1页 小升初常考英语口语作文范文 1. 过去时:(动词用过去式) Last Weekend I was busy last weekend. On Saturday...小升初常考英语作文 - 第1页 小升初常考英语口语作文范文 1. 过去时:(动词用过去式) Last Weekend I was busy last weekend. On Saturday...2017年小升初常考英语作文范文精选(带翻译)【十篇】 - 2017 年小升初常考英语作文范文精选(带翻译) 【十篇】 一、A day in my life 我最重要的一天 My ...小升初英语作文范文 - 英语范文:“My friend”“My favorite animal”“Our school”“My bedroom”“Christmas”“My favourite ...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。小升初(陕旅版)英语作文专题_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&100W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小升初(陕旅版)英语作文专题
&&陕旅版 英语作文专题
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩1页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢小升初英语作文范文推荐_小升初_无忧考网
小升初英语作文范文推荐
14:26 来源:网络综合
小升初网免费发布小升初英语作文范文推荐,更多小升初英语作文范文推荐相关信息请访问小升初网。
【导语】作文是语文考试的重中之重,想要写出好的作文,可以多看一些满分作文,灵活运用。以下是无忧考网为大家整理的《小升初英语作文范文推荐》希望对大家写作有所帮助。 【篇一:my new school】I have moved to my new school since Septmber. It is a modern and nice school which is in Beijing. It has a playground, a library, several labs, classrooms with electronic equipment and so on. It's quite different from my old school. It's larger, much more modern. This is why I love my new school. If you are free, you are warmly welcomed to come to our school to have a look.  参考翻译:  九月以来我已经搬到我的新学校。这是一个现代和漂亮的学校在北京。它有一个操场,一个图书馆,几个实验室,教室和电子设备等等。这完全不同于我的旧学校。更大,更现代。这就是为什么我爱我的新学校。如果你有空欢迎来我们学校看看。【篇二:我自己】Hi!I am a happy and quiet girl.I am from China.I am twelve years old,I am a pupil,I am in Class Three Gread Four.I many good friends.I like many pets,the peacock panda rabbit and bird,they are lovely.I am tall ,I have around face,these are big eyes small mouth small nose on my face.I have a black long hair.I like eatting apple banana eggpiant chicken and…I like music …I often saying: book is my good friend,I like it!Who am I?Yes,my name is Lv Enhui.  Do you like me?  参考翻译:  你好!我是一个快乐和安静的女孩。我来自中国。我十二岁,我是一个学生,我在三年级四班。我有很多好朋友。我喜欢很多宠物,孔雀熊猫兔子和鸟,他们是可爱的。我个子很高,我有圆圆的脸,还有大眼睛小嘴巴小鼻子。我有黑色的长头发。我喜欢食苹果香蕉e鸡肉和…我喜欢音乐…我经常说:书是我的好朋友,我喜欢它!我是谁?是的,我的名字是Lv Enhui。  你喜欢我吗?【篇三:visit museums】During a long vacation, I usually like to go to see the exhibits in one of a great many museums. Such as the art museum, the history museum, the museum of natural history, and the museum of science and technology. Many wonderful things are cared for in museums. There are paintings, potteries, sculptures, costumes, swords, ancient animal bones and plants, stuffed animals, antique steam locomotives, and many others. It is always a good review of history to visit those museums.  参考翻译:  在一个长假期,我通常喜欢去博物馆。如艺术博物馆、历史博物馆、自然历史博物馆,科学博物馆和技术。很多美好的事情都放置在博物馆里。有油画、陶器、雕塑、服装、剑、古代动物的骨头和植物,毛绒动物玩具,古董蒸汽机车,和许多其他人。参观博物馆是一个对历史的回顾。小升初分班考试英语作文字数是多少_百度知道
小升初分班考试英语作文字数是多少
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:1966
获赞数:3450
Examination, most of the students annoyance.In fact, it is advantageous to have advantages and disadvantages.Benefits allow our vocabulary, knowledge is more broad.The downside is that low scores make students lose confidence, or allow students to feel annoyed and do not want to learn.The test will be discouraged, the test will be proud.It is also a question worth considering.
of more days and months and years to come.
采纳数:356
获赞数:1561
venue continued
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 小升初分班考英语作文 的文章