拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
关于成功的英语作文附译文,50~90词,词和语句要简单,急用!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
手写:SuccessIt is a truth that everyone love the success,and no one likes failure.But all the people should know about the hard working behind a big success.这是一个事实,每个人都喜欢成功而不喜欢失败.但是每个人都应该知道一个成功后面巨大的付出.In my opinion,we shouldn't focus on the result of the thing but concentrate on the progress.I have exprienced a thing that I will not forget it forever.Two years ago,I attended an English exam,but I failed.I felt quite upset in a while,but at that time,my English teacher encouraged me to keep going.I started to remember the strange words and then read a lot of English textbooks.Finally,I realized I have overcome the fear about learning English.I began to like this lesson and also made a good score in the final exam.在我看来,我们不能注重于事情的结果,而是专注于过程.我有过一个我永远无法忘记的事情.两年前,我参加了一个英语考试,但是我失败了.有一阵我感觉很沮丧,但是那时,我的英语老鼓励我继续前行.我从记单词开始,然后读英语课本.最后我意识到我已经克服了对英语学习的恐怖.我开始喜欢这个课程,并在最终考试中取得了好成绩.This could call for a success,but I always remember the efforts I have made.Even though I enjoyed the result,I have learned the lessons about how to achieve it.这个可以称之为一次成功,但是我总记得我所做的努力.虽然我喜欢结果,但是我学习到了怎样才能成功的经验.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码(51EssayDue)
(行到水穷处)
第三方登录:BOSS直聘验证码
为了您的账号安全,我们需要在执行操作之前验证您的身份,请输入验证码。英语太烂,求一篇介绍自己家乡成都的英语作文
问题描述:
英语太烂,求一篇介绍自己家乡成都的英语作文 假设你是李明,最近看到《英语辅导学习报》的征文启事,你决定写一篇文章介绍n9i的家乡成都.(100词左右)内容提示:1 成都位于四川省西部2 现在又1000多万人口3 交通便利4 景点:卧龙自然保护区(Wolong National Natural Reserver),都江堰(Dujiangyan Irrigation Project),杜甫草堂(Thatched Cottage of Du Fu),武侯祠(Wuhou Memorial Temple),九寨沟(Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area),黄龙(Huang Long Valley)等.不要太长了啊,100词左右,
问题解答:
Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province, lies in the hinterland of the Chengdu Plain, in central Sichuan. Covering a total land area of 12,400 square kilometers, Chengdu has a jurisdiction of over 7 districts, 4 cities and 8 counties. By the end of 1999, the population of Chengdu had reached 10.036 million, of which 3.30 million were urban residents. Chengdu enjoys a long history. 2,500 years ago, Kaiming IX, king of ancient Shu in the Zhou Dynasty (11th century 256BC), started to set up the capital in Chengdu. "A town was built in this area in the first year and the capital in the second year, so the ancestor named the city as Chengdu, which means to become a capital. Later on, Chengdu gradually became one of the most important centers of politics, economy and culture in China. It has been the capital for the feudal dynasties five times and twice for the peasant uprising regimes, known as Dashu and Daxi. As early as in the Han Dynasty (206BC-220AD)), Chengdu began to enjoy the fame of one of the Top Five Capitals. In the Tang Dynasty (618-907), Chengdu was reputed as the Yang (Yangzhou) first, yi (Chengdu) it had by then became the economic center just after Yangzhou. In the Western Han Dynasty (206BC-8AD), brocades produced in Chengdu were very popular in China. So Chengdu was also called the City of Brocade. In the Five Kingdoms Period (907-960), Mengchang, king of the Houshu Kingdom, decreed to plant hibiscuses on the protective wall of the city, so Chengdu was also called the City of Hibiscus. As one of China's famous historical and cultural cities, Chengdu enjoys rich tourist resources. 15,500 years ago, a well-known poet in the Jin Kingdom, Zuo Si extolled Chengdu as lofty and pretty. This city has also gained the eulogium by both Li Bai, the poet immortal and Du Fu, the poet sage. With rich cultural heritage and beautiful scenic spots, Chengdu is a peaceful and prosperous city
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
Spain is becoming a very popular travel destination because of its beauty, history, architecture, and food. Spain is in the southwest of Europe, bordered by Por
马克·吐温(Mark Twain,日-日),原名塞缪尔·兰贺尔·克莱门斯 (Samuel Langhorne Clemens) (射手座)是美国的幽默大师、小说家、作家,也是著名演说家,19世纪后期美国现实主义文学的杰出代表.虽然他的财富不多,却无损他的高超幽默、机智与名气,堪称美
一楼的同学好是好,但是稍微多了一点点,三楼的同学也可以,区分的比较细.我的版本是自己写的,切入点是美国整体的中学教育.我第二学位修的才是英语,本科的时候上过一些英美概况的课 大致是这样,你权当做个参考.American middle school system is consisted of middle school
Osaka is a 1400 before people gathered here to exchange the bustling city. Known as "water city" of Osaka, since ancient times on the river by virtue of the adv
蛇是一种又长又瘦的动物,身体细长,四肢、不完整的,没有退化的动物,没有膜眼皮,没有腿,没有脱颖而出的潜质,身体表面覆盖着一层膜.其中一部分有毒,但大多数无毒.大多数的蛇,是半水生和陆生水生、分布除了南极洲和新西兰、爱尔兰、外岛的世界各地,蛇的外表状况,或步行走直线或缠绕,这是由蛇的结构所决定的.此外,蛇都不能主动攻击别
This is my room.The clock is on the wall.The bed is behind the window.The piant is on the floor.The desk is in bed's side.My room is what kind of?
TokyoA big city Tokyo can be experienced and seen within as short a time as 3 hours if you follow the model course introduced below. In addition, as this is a w
Go a long learning,tourism itself is a cultural industries.Travel all the tourists,are the motives which have temporarily left the familiar surroundings,but are
I have a good friend named Longting.She is 12 years old and one point fifty meters high.She's quite slim and she is indeed a beauty for even though she's only 1
晕~Advantage of sports activity to can promote healthy , make blood circulation, produce and become supersession newly. But the harm of sports is knowing how to
Michael Phelps is rewriting Olympic history on almost a daily basis - and now we know how.It all comes down to a fried-egg sandwich.Or to be more precise,three
New Mexico welcomes you with color and art,music and dance,breathtaking landscapes,and a heritage of Indian,Anglo,and Hispanic cultures that cannot be found in
Sima Qian (司马迁)The Han emperor,WuDi,re-established the importance of learning and encouraged the production of new works.As a result,ancient works which had arr
Ding Junhui (Chinese:丁俊晖; pinyin:Dīng Jùnhuī; born 1 April 1987 in Yixing,Wuxi,Jiangsu) is a Chinese professional snooker player.Ding Junhui is China's most suc
要多少字啊,介绍的话应该不用很多字.我手写了一份,好像很长,剧透也很多,你看着删减一下吧,多总比少好^_^.我爱死这部电影了.你不采纳我会很桑心~Morning guys,I would like to introduce you a film Life of Pi today.This film is about a
爱因斯坦 One day, Einstein was walking in a street in New Youk. His close friend met him and said,"Einstein, you should buy a new coat. Look, how old your coat is!"
Michael Phelps is a man that he try his best to reach his goal.Allamerican people are proud of him but not just beause he won eight medals but his strong will.E
Rafting or whitewater rafting is a challenging recreational activity utilizing a raft to navigate a river or other bodies of water. This is usually done on whit
  he eggs with fresh mango acyclovir watermelon raw  material:the watermelon ball honey,fu at the end of the Mercedes,lemon juice,egg yolk 40 grams,100 g sugar,
也许感兴趣的知识关于生病的英语作文_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
关于生病的英语作文
11:04 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布关于生病的英语作文,更多关于生病的英语作文相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
The weather is cold. And I caught a fever. I felt uncomfortable this morning. I told my mother when she asked me to get up. Then she said I was sick and helped me to ask my teacher for sick leave. Then my mother took me to the hospital. The doctor gave me some medicine and an injection. I have to lie on the bed for a whole day. I want to be good soon.
天气变冷了,我也因此发烧了。早上的时候我觉得很不舒服。在我妈妈来叫我起床的时候我告诉了我妈妈。之后她跟我说我生病了,还给我请了病假。然后她就带我去医院。医生给我开了药还给我打了针。这一整天我都要躺在床上休息。好想病快点好。}

我要回帖

更多关于 成都的英文介绍(100词)附译文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信