英语作文my good habit和译文
英语作文mygoodhabit和译文...
英语作文my good habit和译文
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
百度作业帮
百度作业帮
作业帮是由百度知道专门为中小学生创造的应用,也是作业问答和话题交流的平台。在作业帮,学生可以讨论作业问题,得到解题思路和知识点;也可以与全国同龄中小学生一起交流,讨论学习和生活中的趣事。
I also have a lot of habits.Let me talk about my good habits.I don’t watch too much TV.You know,it is bad for our eyes.Especially if you sit in front of the TV.Let’s go on.Please show your smile every day.Smiling is a good way to be healthy.It makes us glad.That’s why I like smiling very much.Then listen to me.I also save up money.Most children spend all their pocket money because they don’t know how much their parents work.Don’t waste it any longer.I used to drink a lot of soft drinks in the past.Now I drink at least eight glasses of water every day.The water is the most important thing in the world.The last thing is to do anything carefully.I usually cross the road when the ‘Green Man’ is on ,it is safe.Unluckily ,too many people lost their lives in traffic accidents.What a pity!&&&&&& For me,I have a lot of good habits.We can try to be better than before.Now I have some bad habits,so I must correct them
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。五年级英语作文:A good habit 带翻译_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
五年级英语作文:A good habit 带翻译
14:55 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布五年级英语作文:A good habit 带翻译,更多五年级英语作文相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
In the morning. First, I get up. Next, I brush my teeth. Then, I wash my face. After that, I have breakfast. At last, I go to school.  In the evening. First, I finish my homework. Next, I have dinner. Then, I pack my schoolbag. After that, hang up my clothes. At last, I go to bed.  How about you?  早晨。首先,我起床。接下来,我刷牙。然后,我洗我的脸。在那之后,我吃早餐。最后,我去上学。  晚上。首先,我做完我的家庭作业。接下来,我吃晚饭。然后,我收拾书包。在此之后,挂了我的衣服。最后,我去睡觉。  你呢?2017中考英语作文预测及范文:Reading-A good Habit_中考_无忧考网
2017中考英语作文预测及范文:Reading-A good Habit
16:00 来源:无忧考网
中考网权威发布2017中考英语作文预测及范文:Reading-A good Habit,更多2017中考英语作文预测及范文相关信息请访问中考网。
你喜欢阅读吗?请你以 “Reading---A good Habit” 为题写一篇有关阅读的短文。  内容包括:  1。 你的阅读习惯(喜欢的书籍、阅读的时间地点、购书方式等等)。  2。 阅读带给你什么益处(至少两点)。  3。 号召大家都读书。  作文要求:  1。 不能照抄原文,不得在作文中出现学校真实的名称和学生的真实姓名。  2。 语句连贯,词数80词左右。  [优秀满分范文]  Reading---A good Habit  Reading is a very good habit. I like reading very much. In my eyes, I think that forming a good reading habit is necessary for us. It can not only improve our knowledge but also make us to think over more different things effi(转载自http://,请保留此信息。)ciently.  Besides, we can do some reading every time when we are free. For example, I often read some of my favorite books in my spare time both at home or in the library. What I like most are story books because most of them are quite interesting. Now I often buy my favorite books on line for its big discount.  Finally, I like to share my favorite books with our family or my classmates. Since reading can benefits us a lot, it’s time for us to have our good reading habit now! Hi! (www.LiuXue86.com)已经为你找到更多与本文《2017中考英语作文预测及范文:Reading-A good Habit》相关的文章。免责声明:
1.鉴于各方面资讯调整与变化,本网所提供的信息仅供参考,敬请以权威部门公布信息为准。
2.本网注明来源稿件均为转载稿,免费转载出于非商业性学习为目的,版权归作者所有。
3.如内容、版权等问题请在3日内与本网联系删除。联系方式:
版权所有 深圳市诺达教育股份有限公司 (C) www.thea.cn All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备号-3my good habit英语作文80词初中_百度知道
my good habit英语作文80词初中
mygoodhabit英语作文80词初中...
my good habit英语作文80词初中
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
百度作业帮
百度作业帮
作业帮是由百度知道专门为中小学生创造的应用,也是作业问答和话题交流的平台。在作业帮,学生可以讨论作业问题,得到解题思路和知识点;也可以与全国同龄中小学生一起交流,讨论学习和生活中的趣事。
Hi everyone today i would like to share with all of you my good habit. Therse are my good habit, i always wake up early in the morning,this shows that i'm not a lazy person.In the half term i don't just go out and play i study at home as well.Because i think education is very important to me.Also is good to spend free time with my family so i decided to help my mum with a bit of cooking even though it was a bit mess,but the best thing of all i had fun with all of my friends.That is all my good habit in the summer.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 幼时养成的好习惯英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信