whereit'ssotall怎么读 tall a翻译

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
连词成句&happy,so,am.I,my,friends,all,of,there,were2.with,hair,boy,blond,can,the,see,you(?)3.boy,the,him,front,of,in,is,my,best,friend4.has,big,party,goodbye,a,he5.tall,boy,the,right,Mike's,to,is,Greg并翻译
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I am so happy all of my friends were there.can you see the boy with blond hair?The boy in front of him is my best friend.He has a big goodbye party.Greg is the tall boy to Mike's right./The tall boy to Mike's right is Greg.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
leoliu初中英语七上答案.doc 36页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
leoliu初中英语七上答案
篇一:七上Unit5练习题
七上Unit 5练习
I.单项选择
1. We play ______ basketball every day.
A. a B. an
C. theD. /2. —Let’s watch TV. —Oh, no. It’s ______.
A. interestingB. boring
C. relaxing
3. —That’s a good song (歌曲). —Yes, it _____ nice.
A. spells B. callsC. soundsD. watches
4. —Are ______ your cousins? —No. I don’t know ______.
A. theyB. them
C. theyD. them
5. I ______ two pens, and my brother ______ three.
A. hasB. haveC. haveD. has
6. —Let’s play soccer. —______. It’s interesting.
A. I don’t play soccer B. I don’t have a soccer ball C. That sounds difficultD. That sounds good
7. _____ you have a book?
A. DoB. AreC. Is
D. Have8. — Does Peter like to watch TV?— __________.
A. Yes, he likeB. No, he doesn’t C. Yes, he’d like
D. No, he likes
9. — ______ you always late for school?
— No, _____________. A. D I am B. Dnot C. A I’m not D. A I aren’t
10.______Bill ______two ping-pong balls?
A.Do;haveB.Does;haveC.Do;has 11.— Where's Mary?
— Sorry,I______.
A.not knowB.am not know
C.don't know12. —Do you have a TV?
Yes,it is.B.Yes,we are.
C.Yes,we have.D.Yes,we do.
13.—Your English is very good. —______.
A.You're right
B.Thank you
C.You are OK
D.Don't say so
14.—Let's play computer games. —That ______ good.
A.looksB.Watches C.soundsD.listens to
15.The music(音乐)is______.I like it.
A.wellB.relaxingC.boring D.bad 三、完形填空
D.know not D.Does;has
Hello!I'mcollection(收藏).She has a soccer ball,—she .Linda has a sports collection,many ping-.pong every day.
16.A.Lucy B.AlanC.Sonia D.Lily 17.A.have B.do
C.hasD.does 18.A.He
B.She C.They D.It 19.A.and B.but
D.of 20.A.isn't B.aren'tC.don't D.doesn't 21.A.look B.watchC.looks D.watches 22.A.please B.too
C.there D.here 23.A.three B.two
C.a D.an 24.A.with B.of C.on D.in 25.A.plays B.play
C.soundD.Needs 三、用所给词的正确形式填空
1.My sister ______(not have)a socce
正在加载中,请稍后...I used to live in a small town with trees all around. There was no tall building and the only street was narrow. Just outside the town, there was a river. You can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water. People here lived a simple life. 的翻译是:I used to live in a small town with trees all around. There was no tall building and the only street was narrow. Just outside the town, there was a river. You can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water. People here lived a simple life. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I used to live in a small town with trees all around. There was no tall building and the only street was narrow. Just outside the town, there was a river. You can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water. People here lived a simple life.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I used to live in a small town with trees all around. There was no tall building and the only street was narrow. Just outside the town, there was a river. You can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water. People here lived a simple life.
I used to live in a small town with trees all around There . No tall building and was the only street was outside the town, narrow Just . there was a river You . can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water here People lived a simple life . .
相关内容&aExcitation functions: 激励函数: & aPower frequency dry flashover voltage 正在翻译,请等待... & adivide the work among ourselves 正在翻译,请等待... & a如果可能的话,请尽快发给我 正在翻译,请等待... & azaidianyingzhon zaidianyingzhon & a你来自北京 You come from Beijing & a很多社会现象开始引起人们的深刻反思 The very many social phenomenon starts to cause people's profound reconsidering & aThe owners and workers in them are form other countries The owners and workers in them are form other countries & aFigure 1C), (B) 0.29 V (point-b), and (C) 0.34 V (point-c) on an
& aBEYOND被公认为华语乐坛上最成功和最具有影响力的乐队!BEYOND的光辉照耀了几代人!他们是华语乐坛的一大不可超越的奇迹!!! 正在翻译,请等待... & a理论付诸于实践 正在翻译,请等待... & aWelcome singles'day happily 受欢迎singles'day愉快地 & a我认为读书是一种很好的习惯,这可以让我们得到更多的知识。 I thought studies is one very good custom, this may let us obtain more knowledge. & a邓亚萍是什么时候出生的?她是日出生的。 When is Deng Yaping is born? She was on June 2, 1973 is born. & a异进行比较。 Different carries on the comparison. & a有一天我和Tom一起去打球 Day I and Tom play a ball game together & a随着感恩节的到来 正在翻译,请等待...
& astandardization: ensure the maintenance of the point above
& aanchored to the 12 linkage groups using a combination of in silico and genetic
& aSome habits, however, was to change Some habits, however, was to change & a照明良好的世博场馆使游客感到愉悦 Illuminates the good world abundant facility to make the tourist to feel joyful & a我们已注意到贵公司愿意按发票金额加10%投保。我方正在按此办理。 We have noted your firm to be willing to add 10% insurance according to the invoice amount.We are handling according to this. & a中国实行改革开放,这句话不仅改变了中国,更改变了世界 China implements the reform and open policy, not only this speech changed China, the change has changed the world & aBig hope,Some could not bear 大希望,一些不可能负担 & a鸦片战争后被辟为“五大通商口岸”之一,如今的宁波经济发达 After the Opium War is warded off is “five big trading ports” one, present Ningbo economy developed & astripped me of my precious freedom.
& a我要去医院做个小手术 I must go to the hospital to make a minor treatment minor surgery & athe secret
ofhappiness 秘密ofhappiness & aI
someone who's
me I 要 害怕的人 oflosing 我 & aAny questions, please feel free to contact me. 任何问题,请与我联系。 & a妖娆的女人 Enchanting woman & aMay you lucky forever! 永远您幸运! & a在你心里我是个怎样的女人 How woman in your heart am I & a古代监察制度对当代反腐的启示 Ancient times supervisory system to contemporary counter-spoiled enlightenment & aAnalysis: Case study 2 (Delta) 分析: 专题研究2 (三角洲) & ayou not only have robbed everyone of the fruit, but you have also destroyed a good apple tree. 您不仅抢夺了大家果子,但您也毁坏了一棵好苹果树。 & aPress DEL to run setup,Press TAB to display BIOS
Post message 按DEL跑设定,按制表符显示BIOS岗位消息 & alookingatthepageoopmylipe lookingatthepageoopmylipe & a对不起 那么买票了吗 Sorry that buys the ticket & aMy heart is your wonderful personality thought. My heart is your wonderful personality thought. & al will get it out,ok l将得到它,好 & a请帮忙支付30%定金,所以才可以生产大货 Please help to pay 30% earnest money, therefore only then may produce the big goods & a请出示红色押金单? Please show the red deposit list? & aas long as your with me all the way
& aschon sieben jahre 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDelivery Notification 交付通知 & a飞机场怎么走 How does the airport walk & aPlease kindly help us to TT the 30% deposit,so we can start production 亲切地请帮助我们对TT 30%储蓄,因此我们可以开始生产 & aEfforts to achieve their dreams Efforts to achieve their dreams & adeported by Mexicow 递解由Mexicow & a400softgels 400softgels & aad-hoc补丁 ad-hoc patch & a我也知道他说的她不爱我了是真的 正在翻译,请等待...
& aover-done 过分 & a谢谢你告诉我真相 Thanks you to tell me the truth & aI used to live in a small town with trees all around. There was no tall building and the only street was narrow. Just outside the town, there was a river. You can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water. People here lived a simple life. I used to live in a small town with trees all around. There was no tall building and the only street was narrow. Just outside the town, there was a river. You can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water. People here lived a simple life. &您要找的是不是:
产生负面影响;造成损失
产生负面影响;造成损失
take a tall
把一个高大
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
A man lives in a very tall building 翻译 帮个忙啊.我看不懂.谢谢了!A man lives in a very tall building. He has a lot of money and he has a parrot at home. It’s a clever bird.Every morning, after the man gets up, the bird says, “Hello!” When the man comes back from his work, the bird says, “Is that you? Come here. I can see you.” One evening, when the man is asleep, a thief comes into his home by climbing up the building. When he finds some money and begins to leave the house by climbing down through the window again. He hears a voice in the dark.“Hello! Is that you? Come here, I can see you.” The thief is so frightened that he falls down from the window.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一个男人住在一座很高的楼里. 他家里有很多钱,和一只鹦鹉.它很聪明.每天,男人一起床,它就会说:“你好啊”;当男人下班回家时,它就会说:“是你吗?来这,我看到你了!”一晚,男人睡着了,一个毛贼爬上了这座楼进了男人的家里.当这小偷搜到一些财物,爬出窗口想离开的时候,他听到黑暗中传来一个声音,“喂!是你啊?来这,我看到你了!”那毛贼吓破胆了,一失足就从窗口跌了下去.(为什么这时候叫呢?楼很高的……)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一个男人住在一座很高的楼里
一个男人住在一个很高的建筑中
一个男人住在一幢非常高的楼里。
一个住在高楼里的男人
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 he'stall 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信