求一首韩语歌,气氛阴郁图片,mv有点黄

645 条评论分享收藏感谢收起赞同 5817 条评论分享收藏感谢收起推荐几十首近两年内好听的歌
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;有哪些歌的旋律是欢快的,但却是表达溢于言表的悲伤? - 知乎有问题,上知乎。知乎作为中文互联网最大的知识分享平台,以「知识连接一切」为愿景,致力于构建一个人人都可以便捷接入的知识分享网络,让人们便捷地与世界分享知识、经验和见解,发现更大的世界。<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="4,315分享邀请回答暂时还没有回答,开始写第一个回答今天为大家特制一份英文歌单。文艺的,抒情的,热烈的,想要什么样的心情,带上耳机,点开一首,眼前的世界立刻就变成了你导演的MV。
吉他,轻吟,淡淡的,缓缓地。歌中不仅有Miley本人的歌声,还有父亲Billy的献唱,更是让这首歌听起来温暖无比。
还记得年少时的笔友吗,隔着千山万水的那一边,曾经有一个知道你所有小秘密的人。这首宁静悦耳的歌,讲述的就是与失去联络10年的笔友再次通信时的心情,平凡又感动。HelloDo you remember meI am your long lost pen palIt must have been ten years ago we last wroteI don't really know what happenedI guess life came in the wayLet me know if you're still aliveLet me know if you ever used that knife or notHelloYes I remember youI've got a husband and two children nowI work as an accountant and make fairly good moneyI still have your letters, you used a pink pen to write themAnd you would comfort meWhen my tears would stain the inkAnd I would send you mix tapes with Kate Bush onI have to admit I sometimes lied in those lettersTried to make life better than it wasI still wasn't kissed at sixteenAnd I still need a friendThere was this letterI never told you this back thenBut it would be fair to say it saved my lifeI sat in the windowThe only one left out from a party againPretty sure I didn't have a single friendThen I checked the mailboxDear long lost penpalI was lying the whole timeI'm really a 46 years old man named LukeI have three childrenAnd a wife, she doesn't careAnd I hope you don't resent meAnd I hope you do not hate meFor trying to find my way back to what it's like to be young上下滑动可查看
一首轻柔舒缓的民谣。一支有阳光破碎声音的美丽乐队。 低声絮语,娓娓道来。
蓝天,海水,钢琴,波士顿。
让人情不自禁跟着节奏摇摆的歌曲,爵士灵歌女王Amy Winehouse浓郁而又温婉的声线动人心弦。
甜美又慵懒、颓废又性感的女声,画面感极强的歌词,气氛渲染得带些哥特风,这样极具逼格的歌,当然是昆汀电影里的插曲。There's a nail in the doorAnd there's glass on the lawnTacks on the floorAnd the TV is onAnd I always sleep with my gunsWhen you're goneThere's a blade by the bedAnd a phone in my handA dog on the floorAnd some cash on the nightstandWhen I'm all alone the dreaming stopsAnd I just can't standWhat should I do I'm just a little babyWhat if the lights go out and maybeAnd then the wind just starts to moanOutside the door he followed me homeWell goodnight moonI want the sunIf it's not here soonI might be doneNo it won't be too soon 'til I sayGoodnight moonThere's a shark in the poolAnd a witch in the treeA crazy old neighbour and he's been watching meAnd there's footsteps loud and strong coming down the hallSomething's under the bedNow it's out in the hedgeThere's a big black crow sitting on my window ledgeAnd I hear something scratching through the wallOh what should I do I'm just a little babyI just hate to be all aloneNow goodnight moonWell you're up so highHow can you save meWhen the dark comes hereTonight to take me upTo my front walkAnd into bed where it kisses my faceAnd eats my head
这首是来自Adele的专辑《19》中的第一首歌,旋律简单,柔软婉转。Adele清雅又略带沙哑的嗓音,高音舒缓,转音自然。 歌词如同一首小诗一般。DaydreamerSitting on the seaSoaking up the sunHe is a real loverOf making up the pastAnd feeling up his girlLike he's never felt her figure beforeA jaw dropperLooks good when he walksIs the subject of their talkHe would be hard to chaseBut good to catchAnd he could change the worldWith his hands behind his back, ohYou can find him sittin' on your doorstepWaiting for a surpriseAnd he will feel like he's been there for hoursAnd you can tell that he'll be there for lifeDaydreamerWith eyes that make you meltHe lends his coat for shelterPlus he's there for youWhen he shouldn't beBut he stays all the sameWaits for youThen sees you throughThere's no way ICould describe himWhat I'll say isJust what I'm hoping forBut I will find him sittin' on my doorstepAnd I can tell that he'll be there for life
这是电影《爱在黎明破晓前》中的深情插曲,歌词温暖动人。男女主角在视听室中羞涩相望,和着抒情的女声,朦胧而美好。There's a wind that blows in from the north,And it says that loving takes its course.Come here. Come here.No I'm not impossible to touch,I have never wanted you so much.Have I never laid down by your side?Baby, let's forget about this pride.Well, I'm in no hurry.You don't have to run away this time.I know that you're timid,but it's gonna be all right this time.
电影《爱在黄昏日落时》中的插曲。虽然是一首英文歌,但却有浓浓的法国香颂的韵味。或许是因为女声淡淡的沙哑声,或许是流水般的吉他旋律。
听着这首歌,脑海中就出现一个70岁的老人,一手夹着雪茄,一手端着威士忌,娓娓道来他50年前的爱情&&Suzanne Vega是八十年代民谣运动复兴的领军人物,Tom's Diner是80年代发行的经典名曲,独立个性的女声,简单直白的节奏,充满画面感的歌词。I am sittingIn the morningAt the dinerOn the cornerI am waitingAt the counterFor the manTo pour the coffeeAnd he fills itOnly halfwayAnd beforeI even argueHe is lookingOut the windowAt somebodyComing in"It is alwaysNice to see you"Says the manBehind the counterTo the womanWho has come inShe is shakingHer umbrellaAnd I lookThe other wayAs they are kissingTheir hellosI'm pretendingNot to see themInsteadI pour the milkI openUp the paperThere's a storyOf an actorWho had diedWhile he was drinkingIt was no oneI had heard ofAnd I'm turningTo the horoscopeAnd lookingFor the funniesWhen I'm feelingSomeone watching meAnd soI raise my headThere's a womanOn the outsideLooking insideDoes she see me?No she does notReally see meCause she seesHer own reflectionAnd I'm tryingNot to noticeThat she's hitchingUp her skirtAnd while she'sStraightening her stockingsHer hairHas gotten wetOh, this rainIt will continueThrough the morningAs I'm listeningTo the bellsOf the cathedralI am thinkingOf your voice...And of the midnight picnicOnce upon a timeBefore the rain began...I finish up my coffeeIt's time to catch the train
曾经的少年经过岁月的洗礼,如今多了些沧桑,但是歌声中活力依旧。一首充满阳光正能量的小情歌。
这首歌也有太阳的味道。明朗轻快的节奏,配上略带些沙哑的嗓音,别样的滋味。
轻快的节奏,让阳光洒进心田。
飘渺如雾水般的嗓音,魔术般的女声和简单悦耳的旋律,这首歌很好听,但歌词却蒙着一层阴郁。
格莱美奖获得者Nelly Furtado拥有充满异域风情的声线。这首歌由Coldplay操刀为她创作。歌曲全名是“All Good Things Come to an End”,美好的总有尽头,燃烧的终成灰烬。
这首歌是Muse专辑《Black Holes and Revolution》中最成功的歌曲,被许多影视剧选作插曲。其中最有名的大概是《暮光之城》中Edward一家打棒球时的配乐。 整首歌完美体现了Muse的风格:古典、独立、电音摇滚。
美国流行摇滚乐队OneRepublic的抖腿神曲,旋律狂野流畅,听得人血脉喷张。
&#x4E00;&#x952E;&#x5B89;&#x88C5;&#x5B98;&#x65B9;&#x5BA2;&#x6237;&#x7AEF;
&#x91CD;&#x5927;&#x4E8B;&#x4EF6;&#x53CA;&#x65F6;&#x63A8;&#x9001; &#x9605;&#x8BFB;&#x66F4;&#x6D41;&#x7545;
http://crawl.nosdn.127.net/nbotreplaceimg/807fb39cdf0a2cc26bd7c0ecbf5e6d810bcc2f892c75f1ab0243ef4.jpg薛之谦新歌高尚MV发布 阴郁系歌词意味深长句句戳心
  最近爆红的薛之谦又出新歌《高尚》,当晚不少明星好友在微博转发,纷纷称好听,这么看来薛之谦还有不少明星粉丝呢,新歌首发就受到了各界的一致好评!
  在时隔三个月之后,我们薛之谦终于又发新歌啦!不少粉丝专门在17号的零点等候这首《高尚》。在上线酷狗音乐不到两天的时间,《高尚》一曲的评论和弹幕就分别突破999+,到今天为止,已有超两万网友在酷狗评论区发表留言,内容甚至趋近于&专业&的乐评水准。
  此次新歌继续延续惯有的薛氏风格,同时又有新鲜元素的融入,对当代价值观、感情观的一些描写,真实得让人觉得有些许压抑,但又闪烁着令人深思的光芒。
  《高尚》是此前曝光4首新歌中的一首,正如薛之谦向粉丝们承诺的那样,会用心唱歌给大家听。&我多高尚,向自尊开了一枪,我多慌张,怕人闯进我的围墙。&无数谦友听得到歌词中的那些向往,和无可奈何的毁灭。
  &我的疯狂连我自己都看不上
  阴里怪气的愿望那屈辱的轻伤
  谁能给我发个奖章&
  谦谦的这首《高尚》自发布以来,已经被网友评为&薛之谦最压抑的歌&,不少谦迷听过之后表示:&心疼我谦&、&希望谦谦多保重身体&、&唱出了抑郁症患者的心声&。
  有网友听完这首歌之后甚至觉得:&薛之谦是不是受过感情的N次打击?&不过小编认为,我们谦谦只是把内心真实的想法写进了歌词里,去年一年,薛之谦成为了&综艺之王&,在谈笑风生和看似轻松的背后,却顶着巨大的压力。谦迷们心中都知道,做音乐才是薛之谦心中最重视的一部分。
  在酷狗音乐2万多条评论中,占领热门第一的网友@好像告诉你,其评论已获25600个赞,一句&真正懂他的歌就会被感染&,貌似引来了不少谦迷的共鸣。
Android版下载}

我要回帖

更多关于 阴郁图片 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信