努力西红柿的英文怎么说说说

“如果我有幸成为其中一员,我会很努力”用英文怎么说
翻译:i would be harder if i am fortunately to be one of the me...
翻译:i would be harder if i am fortunately to be one of the member
If I had the opportunity to become a member, I will work har...
If I had the opportunity to become a member, I will work hard.
如果我有幸成为其中一员,我会很努力”If I have the honor to become a member, I ...
如果我有幸成为其中一员,我会很努力”If I have the honor to become a member, I will work very hard"
类似问题换一批
相关推荐换一换
有问题 @ 爱问Powered by iask.com
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
不雅词句或人身攻击
激进时政或意识形态话题
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息我会努力的,英文怎么说?
I 'll try my best (to do sth)!I'll make great efforts (to do sth).I'll try hard(to do sth).I'll exert myself(to do sth).I'll exert myself to do sth.I'll do my endeavor (to do sth).I'll do my possible(to do sth). I'll do my utmost endeavour(to do sth).I'll strain every nerve (to d.....
I 'll try my best (to do sth)!I'll make great efforts (to do sth).I'll try hard(to do sth).I'll exert myself(to do sth).I'll exert myself to do sth.I'll do my endeavor (to do sth).I'll do my possible(to do sth). I'll do my utmost endeavour(to do sth).I'll strain every nerve (to do sth).
I will try my best.
I'll try my best.
类似问题换一批
相关推荐换一换
有问题 @ 爱问Powered by iask.com
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
不雅词句或人身攻击
激进时政或意识形态话题
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息当前位置: &
努力的英文
音标:[ nǔlì ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译 exert oneself 短语和例子努力工作 努力完成任务 exert oneself to accomplish one' 尽一番努力 尽最大努力 do one' 他企图解决这一问题的努力失败了。 his efforts at solving the problem failed. 我们应为实现科学技术现代化而努力。 we should exert ourselves in the struggle for the modernization of science and technology&&&&johnbernonili... &&&&&&inexertion... &&&&&&attempt... &&&&&&struggle... &&&&&&still harder... &&&&&&do one' do/try one's best(to v.); do/ doone' tryone' ...... &&&&&&take pains... &&&&&&effort... &&&&&&exert oneself... &&&&&& exert oneself to... &&&&&&have a try... &&&&&&exertion... &&&&&&give it baby... &&&&&& kushesh... &&&&&& intensiv adj... &&&&&& strenuously... &&&&&& work at... &&&&&& rss endeavour... &&&&&&rudnyy... &&&&&& try to do... &&&&&&attempt at... &&&&&&try... &&&&&& trulli... &&&&&&i try... &&&&&&noulhiane... &&&&&&strive... &&
例句与用法Nick went all out to win the race .尼克尽最大努力去赢得赛跑的胜利。By working hard he gained rapid promotion .他工作努力因而晋级很快。She set to work to correct all her defects .她开始努力弥补这些不足。You will fail unless you bestir yourself .你必须努力,否则就要失败。I have no use for people who do not try .我讨厌那些不想努力的人。Success shall crown my endeavours .我所作的种种努力一定会成功的。I work out regularly to keep fit .我经常努力锻炼身体以保持健康。I endeavored to act up to that instruction .我曾努力实践这训条。His effort to help her will come to naught .他帮助她的努力将成为泡影。She is at the pains of finding the answers ...她在努力寻求答案。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
其他语种:动s'efforcer~工作travailler ...:(1)努力する.励む.力を注ぐ.『語法』重ね型には“努力努力”と“努努力”の...:(1)[??] ????. ???.努力行xíng善;??? ???努力工作...:[nǔlì] прилагать усилия; стараться; ст...:nǔ lì把力量尽量使出来:~工作│~学习│大家再努一把力。
努力的英文翻译,努力英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译努力,努力的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
勤奋努力的用英语怎么说不是hard working
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮