he makes有汉化版吗? it w( )填什么

& “缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分)...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分)Self-pride (自尊) is important for teenagers. A person with 【小题1】hhigh【小题2】worried【小题3】dislike【小题4】would【小题5】happened【小题6】refused【小题7】differently【小题8】improve【小题9】care【小题10】courage/confidence&self-pride can be confident and happy with their personality and their physical appearance. A person with low self-pride might be 【小题2】w &, nervous or unhappy easily. People who feel this way often think that other people 【小题3】d &them, or might even be afraid that their old friends leave them! For example, a friend did not call when he said he 【小题4】w &because he forgot it. A person with high self-pride might think that something might have 【小题5】h &to their friend and it stopped him from calling. However, a person with low self-pride might think their friend did not call because they 【小题6】r &to call. Feeling this way often makes them look at things 【小题7】d &from others.There are many ways to 【小题8】i &a teenager’s self-pride. The most important way is to show him your love and 【小题9】c &. Second, encourage him by trusting(信任) him. Your trust will make him full of 【小题10】c &when he faces difficulties.
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-江苏江都武坚中学九年级上期中英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分)Self-pride (自尊) is important for teenagers. A person with 【小题1】h____self-pride can be...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇文主要讲了一个自尊心强的人会很自信,一个低自尊的人很容易焦虑,紧张或者不高兴,有很多提高青少年自尊的很多方法。【小题1】句意:一个自尊心强的人会很自信。故答案是high.【小题2】句意:一个低自尊的人很容易焦虑,紧张或者不高兴。故答案是worried。【小题3】句意:有这种感觉的人可能认为别人不喜欢他们。故填dislike。【小题4】句意:一个朋友说他会给他打电话的,因为他忘了所以没给他打。故填would【小题5】句意:一个自尊心强的人可能认为他们的朋友可能发生了什么事,阻止了他打电话。故填happened.【小题6】句意:一个低自尊的人可能认为他们的朋友没有打电话是因为他们拒绝打电话。故答案是refused.【小题7】句意:这种感觉经常使他们和别人对待事情的看法不一样。故答案是differently。【小题8】句意:有很多提高青少年自尊的很多方法。故填improve。【小题9】句意:最重要的方法是向他展示爱心和关心。故填care【小题10】句意:你的信任会使他充满自信。故填courage/confidence.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分)Self-pride (自尊) is important for teenagers. A person with 【小题1】h____self-pride c...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分)...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分)Self-pride (自尊) is important for teenagers. A person with 【小题1】h____self-pride can be confident and happy with their personality and their physical appearance. A person with low self-pride might be 【小题2】w____, nervous or unhappy easily. People who feel this way often think that other people 【小题3】d____them, or might even be afraid that their old friends leave them! For example, a friend did not call when he said he 【小题4】w____because he forgot it. A person with high self-pride might think that something might have 【小题5】h____to their friend and it stopped him from calling. However, a person with low self-pride might think their friend did not call because they 【小题6】r____to call. Feeling this way often makes them look at things 【小题7】d____from others.There are many ways to 【小题8】i____a teenager’s self-pride. The most important way is to show him your love and 【小题9】c____. Second, encourage him by trusting(信任) him. Your trust will make him full of 【小题10】c____when he faces difficulties.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分)Self-pride (自尊) is important for teenagers. A person with 【小题1】h____self-pride can be confident and happy with their personality and their physical appearance. A person with low self-pride might be 【小题2】w____, nervous or unhappy easily. People who feel this way often think that other people 【小题3】d____them, or might even be afraid that their old friends leave them! For example, a friend did not call when he said he 【小题4】w____because he forgot it. A person with high self-pride might think that something might have 【小题5】h____to their friend and it stopped him from calling. However, a person with low self-pride might think their friend did not call because they 【小题6】r____to call. Feeling this way often makes them look at things 【小题7】d____from others.There are many ways to 【小题8】i____a teenager’s self-pride. The most important way is to show him your love and 【小题9】c____. Second, encourage him by trusting(信任) him. Your trust will make him full of 【小题10】c____when he faces difficulties.”相似的习题。阅读下面短文.从短文后各题所给的四个选项中.选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项.并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. Yesterday I totally changed my views about life after a talk with one of my friends. He told me despite being 36 , he was happy and 37 that it w 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Yesterday I totally changed my views about life after a talk with one of my friends. He told me despite being& 36& , he was happy and&& 37&& that it was because of something he saw in India. A few years ago he was& 38& feeling sad and was touring India.He said right in front of his very eyes, he saw an Indian mother 39 her child’s right hand with a knife.The helpless& 40& in the mother’s eyes and the painful scream of the 41 four-year-old child still remained in his mind. The 42 mother made the child handicapped (disabled)& 43& he could go out on the streets to beg.& 44& by the scene, he dropped a small piece of bread he was eating.And almost at once, several children& 45& around this small piece of bread covered with sand,&& 46 bits from one another.It was the 47& reaction of hunger.He then went to the nearest bakery and bought every single loaf of bread.& 48&& he gave out the bread to the children (mostly handicapped), he& 49&& cheers and bows from these& 50&& children.For the first time in his life, he understood& 51& people could give up their& 52& for a loaf of bread.He came to&& 53&& how fortunate he was to be able to have a sound body, have a job, have a family, have the chance to& 54&& about food that didn’t taste good, and have the many things that these people in front of him&& 55&& dreamed of having.Perhaps life wasn’t bad at all.小题1:A.in poor healthB.on a dietC.in debt D.out of work小题2:A.explained B.recalledC.mentionedD.insisted小题3:A.certainlyB.reallyC.seriouslyD.absolutely小题4:A.took offB.carved fromC.scratched onD.cut off小题5:A.expressionB.despairC.impressionD.anger小题6:A.guiltyB.tiresomeC.innocentD.numb小题7:A.mercilessB.upsetC.desperateD.crazy小题8:A.unlessB.so thatC.in caseD.because小题9:A.PuzzledB.AttractedC.DisgustedD.Shocked小题10:A.gatheredB.lookedC.satD.turned小题11:A.sharingB.takingC.offeringD.giving小题12:A.mentalB.physicalC.naturalD.emotional小题13:A.SinceB.UntilC.IfD.As小题14:A.receivedB.acceptedC.heardD.rejected小题15:A.politeB.unfortunateC.energeticD.greedy小题16:A.whomB.whatC.howD.when小题17:A.honorB.identityC.moralsD.dignity小题18:A.acknowledgeB.realizeC.concludeD.recognize小题19:A.complain B.commentC.argueD.decide小题20:A.evenB.everC.neverD.hardly
小题1:C小题1:A小题1:B小题1:D小题1:A小题1:C小题1:C小题1:B小题1:D小题1:A小题1:B小题1:C小题1:D小题1:A小题1:B小题1:C小题1:D小题1:B小题1:A小题1:C全文讲述了与朋友的一次谈话改变了“我”对生活的态度。小题1:C下文是解释负债in debt而又很高兴的原因。小题1:A 他高兴并解释explain是因为他在印度所见。 小题1:B由语境可知,“我”的朋友在去印度旅行目睹了那情景后,才改变了对生活的态度,觉得和那里的人比起来,自己很幸运。所以以前他也的确是(really)很悲观。而certainly确定地;seriously严肃,认真地; absolutely绝对地; 均不符合文意。小题1:D 由下一段的第一句话可知,这位绝望的母亲是通过用刀切掉(cut off)孩子右手的方式使她的孩子残疾(handicapped)的。小题1:A 这位母亲这时眼睛里流露出的应是无助的表情(expression),而不是hope(希望),impression(印象)和anger(愤怒)。小题1:C 母亲是生活所迫不得已而为之,所以孩子是无辜的(innocent)。而guilty(有罪的; 内疚的),tiresome(烦人的),numb(麻木的),均不符合文意。小题1:C desperate绝望的母亲迫使孩子残疾。小题1:B so that 引导目的状语从句,目的是为了他能够在街上乞讨。小题1:D 朋友对眼前的这一幕感到非常震惊(shocked),因为在这之前他只知道自己不幸。而感到困惑的(puzzled)和讨厌的(disgusted)都不能描述朋友当时的心理状况。小题1:A 当他把一小块面包掉到地上时,马上就有好几个孩子聚拢(gather)在这一小块沾满沙子的小面包上,一个接一个的一点儿一点儿地吃。小题1:C  这(指上文提到的几个小孩抢面包)是饥饿的本能(natural)反应。小题1:D as当……的时候。当他发面包给孩子的时候。小题1:A  联系空后的cheers and bows我们可以知道,他受到了孩子们的欢呼与鞠躬。小题1:B 不幸的unfortunate 孩子。小题1:C 生命中第一次,他理解了人们怎么how为一块面包放弃自己的尊严。小题1:D  honor尊敬, 荣誉;identity身份,特征(指从本质上确认或识别某物的一系列特征的总和); morals道德; 均不符合句意。小题1:B  come to realize 开始意识到,逐渐认识到。句意:他开始意识到能拥有一个健康的身体、一份工作,一个家庭,有机会抱怨(complain)不好吃的食物,还拥有许多眼前这些不幸的孩子做梦都没有梦到过的东西是多么地幸运!这里暗示他对生活的态度开始发生了改变。acknowledge承认(表示不情愿或在压力之下揭示真相); conclude推断(通过推理得出逻辑性的结论或结果); recognize承认,认可(认识到或表现出接受……的合理性或真实性); 均不符合文意。小题1:A 这里是把自己抱怨(complain)食物不好吃和眼前的这些孩子们没得吃作比较。 小题1:C 在他面前的人从来没有never梦想过的。
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
During a state of deep relaxation, several physiological changes take place in the body: the body’s oxygen co the
muscle tension and sweating ease, and there is decreased sympathetic (交感的) nervous system activity.This restful state not only allows the body to repair and restore itself, but it has a calming effect on the consciousness. How to achieve this state of relaxation, however, is a matter of opinion, and in some medical circles, a matter of controversy.A recent report by Dr.David Holmes of the University of Kansas in the journal “American psychologist” said that simply sitting in an armchair has just as many beneficial characteristics for the body as meditation (冥想) does.Researchers of other relaxation techniques disagree.These experts believe that more structured techniques, such as meditation, lead to a condition of deep relaxation. The debate goes on, but one thing appears to be clear: the relaxation response can be reached by a number of methods, and the methods themselves are not as important as getting there.One day, one
on another day, an alternative method may be more appropriate.Once you are aware of all the methods, you can find the one that works best on you. Some of the relaxation techniques are meditation, auto analysis and progressive muscle relaxation response.More than just sitting quietly in a chair, they have the added benefit of structure and discipline, and for these reasons appear to be more effective for most individuals.小题1:According to the passage, which of the following statements is NOT true when a person is in a state of deep relaxation? A.The body takes in less oxygen.B.The heart beats less frequently.C.Muscles become tense and the body sweats easily.D.The consciousness becomes more or less calmed.小题2:People seem to agree that ____.A.sitting in an armchair benefits a person as meditation doesB.structured relaxation techniques are more beneficial for a personC.to achieve a state of deep relaxation is possible through various meansD.what people are all struggling for is a state of deep relaxation小题3:In the third paragraph, the phrase “getting there” means _____.A.arriving at one’s destination B.getting what one wants most C.finding out a suitable relaxation technique D.reaching a state of deep relaxation小题4:The author’s attitude toward relaxation discussed in the passage is best described as ______.A.scepticalB.objectiveC.optimistic D.critical
题型:完形填空
One winter during college in New York, I took an 8: 00 a.m. history class. The professor was very __36&in class. He just looked at his lecture notes and __37__ looked up at us. I felt that I needed to get rid of my boredom, so I created a little __38__ for myself. I tried to find something from his lecture to ask a question about, forcing me to __39__ rather than letting my eyes close. The first time I raised my hand, he was surprised, but obviously pleased to have a question to answer. __40__ , his answers were always interesting. I continued to do this every day in the course and found my-self actually __41__ the material. The professor became a bit more __42__ and some other students also joined me in asking questions. My little game had __43__ me from being bored, __44__ it was expected to do. I learned a lot about world history in the discussions with him. The professor obviously knew his material, but had a hard time __45__ it on to his undergraduates in an interesting way. On the last day of class we gathered our books and headed for the door for the last time. The shy professor stepped directly in front of me as I reached the door. "Thank you for making this class so interesting,"he said. I was so surprised. To me, it had been a pleasant
I had no idea that my asking questions had an effect on him and the others at all. That moment has stayed with me for 30 years. Each of us can have a(n) __46__ not just on our own experiences, but on those of others, and I’ll never forget the professor who taught me a lesson about the power of acts of kindness, intended __47__ not.小题1:A.peacefulB.accustomedC.nervousD.absent小题2:A.frequentlyB.suddenlyC.nearlyD.rarely小题3:A.gameB.prizeC.toyD.advantage小题4:A.stareB.concentrateC.commentD.present小题5:A.ThereforeB.OtherwiseC.In factD.On the contrary小题6:A.improvingB.writingC.misunderstandingD.enjoying小题7:A.relaxedB.gracefulC.seriousD.clever小题8:A.separatedB.savedC.awokenD.avoided小题9:A.whichB.sinceC.asD.what小题10:A.carryingB.passingC.bringingD.putting小题11:A.ideaB.effectC.effortD.power小题12:A.andB.soC.orD.but
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Today we had an American family, the Robinsons, for Sunday dinner. Mr. Robinson is my mother’s co-worker. Mr. and Mrs. Robinson and their two young&&&&&&&came at about 6:00 PM. Mrs. Robinson gave Mum a bunch of fresh flowers,&&&&&&color,freshness and their good will. Mum did the&&&&&&&and it was left to ourselves to get to know each other. I soon&&&&&&on well with the two girls Judy and Annie.Mrs. Robinson was much&&&&&&&&&than her husband. There was a moment of embarrassment when Granny asked about her&&&&&&&. Mum was about to apologize&&&Mrs. Robinson laughed and said it was quite all right and that she had been in&&&&&long enough to know it was the Chinese custom. She&&&&&&&told us that she was 32, though her husband was 52.And of course they entirely &&&&&&the dinner. Like a perfect Chinese hostess, Mum and especially Granny &&&&&&stuffing(填) them with food and urging them to eat and to drink, apologizing all the time that it’s a homely meal.&&&&&&&, Mrs. Robinson said to Mum, “In the West any hostess would be proud of such a feast instead of apologizing for it, and we don’t urge the guests to eat or drink.&&&&&&&so many good things before me, I certainly don’t need any urging. The problem is how to prevent&&&&&overeating owing to your keeping putting food into my bowl.” Weall&&&&&&&laughter at that.When they&&&&&&&to leave, they thanked us not only for the excellent dinner, but for giving them such a nice&&&&&&. Besides, they insisted on giving every one of us a hug and a&&&&&&&, which did embarrass me. But I think Granny was really&&&&when they kissed her.It’s surprising how a little good will on both sides can &&&&&&&&language and cultural barriers. 小题1:A.sonsB.babiesC.daughtersD.friends小题2:A.bringingB.takingC.fetchingD.adding小题3:A.decorationB.directionC.introductionD.instruction小题4:A.madeB.wentC.talkedD.got小题5:A.olderB.youngerC.thinnerD.taller小题6:A.marriageB.beliefC.ageD.salary小题7:A.whileB.whenC.butD.and小题8:A.BritainB.CanadaC.AmericaD.China小题9:A.honestlyB.graduallyC.excitedlyD.loudly小题10:A.preparedB.tastedC.enjoyedD.swallowed小题11:A.continuedB.remainedC.suggestedD.kept小题12:A.HoweverB.BesidesC.ThereforeD.Instead小题13:A.ForB.WithC.OverD.As小题14:A.themselvesB.herselfC.ourselvesD.myself小题15:A.broke outB.gave offC.burst intoD.set out小题16:A.cameB.hurriedC.gotD.rose小题17:A.dayB.timeC.mealD.gift小题18:A.smileB.wordC.kissD.hand小题19:A.touchedB.interestedC.attractedD.encouraged小题20:A.changeB.improveC.damageD.break
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 It’s Saturday morning. Tony’s sitting at the kitchen table,&&& 36&&& with a piece of bread. He’s not even&&& 37&& . Is he ill? No, but he does have a&&& 38&& . He has nothing to do because the Internet is down. When he&&& 39&&& up this morning, Tony was feeling&&& 40&& . He jumped out of bed full of plans for the weekend&&& 41&& . It would be a weekend like any other --- a great weekend. But that was&&& 42&&& he turned on his computer and&&& 43&&& he was unable to go online. Having no Internet changes everything.Every weekend, Tony&&& 44&&& goes online to email friends, read the&&& 45&&& to keep up with what’s happening in the world and&&& 46&&& a few online chess games with his cousin Helen to finish the weekend off. The perfect weekend --- online!Just as Tony is&&& 47&&& how he can possibly have a normal weekend without the Internet, his mum walks into the&&& 48&& . “Cheer up, Tony. Don’t&&& 49&&& the Internet any more, OK?” Tony makes no&&& 50&&& but sighs (叹气).“Go and play chess with Helen!” Tony’s mum&& 51&& .“Oh, yes! Helen lives just around the&&& 52&& . We can meet and play chess face to face for a&&& 53&& . Maybe this weekend won’t be so bad,” Tony&&& 54&& , as he walks to the phone. There is&& 55&&& without the Internet after all.小题1:A.cutting B.playingC.eatingD.thinking小题2:A.hungryB.angryC.tiredD.sleepy小题3:A.fearB.problemC.businessD.thing小题4:A.roseB.rangC.lookedD.woke小题5:A.greatB.disappointedC.unhappyD.worried小题6:A.alsoB.aboveC.aheadD.ago小题7:A.afterB.beforeC.until D.when小题8:A.thoughtB.guessedC.decidedD.found小题9:A.usuallyB.nearlyC.especiallyD.already小题10:A.lettersB.newsC.reportsD.contents小题11:A.guess B.takeC.playD.make小题12:A.provingB.wonderingC.realizingD.remembering小题13:A.living-roomB.hallC.kitchenD.study小题14:A.talk aboutB.care aboutC.think aboutD.look about小题15:A.answerB.progressC.movementD.choice小题16:A requests&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. replies&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. tells&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. suggests小题17:A.edgeB.distanceC.cornerD.end小题18:A.chatB.timeC.lessonD.change小题19:A.continuesB.smilesC.readsD.watches小题20:A.changeB.taskC.weekendD.life
What exactly is a lie ?Is it anything we say which we know is untrue ?Or is it something more than that ?For example, suppose a friend wants to borrow some money from you. You say “I wish I could help you, but I am short of money myself.” In fact , you are not short of money but your friend is in the habit of not paying his debts and you don’t want to hurt his feelings by reminding him of this. Is this really a lie ?Professor Jerald Jellison of the University of southern California has made a scientific study of lying. According to him, women are better liars than men, particularly when telling a “white lie”, such as when a woman at a party tells another woman that she likes her dress when she really thinks it’s terrible. However, this is only one side of the story. Other researchers say that men are more likely to tell more serious lies, such as making a promise that they have no intention of carrying out. This is the kind of lie politicians and businessmen are supposed to be particularly skilled at :the lie from which the liar hopes to profit or gain in some way.Research has been done into the way people’s behavior changes in a number of small, unimportant ways when they lie. It has been found that if they are sitting down at the time, they tend to move about in their chairs more than usual. To the trained observer they are saying “I wish I were somewhere else now”. They also tend to touch certain parts of the face, particularly the nose. One explanation of this may be that lying causes a slight increase in blood pressure. The tip of the nose& is very sensitive to changes and the increased pressure makes it itch.Another gesture that gives liars away is what the writer Decmond Morris in his book Man Watching calls the “mouth cover”. He says that there are several typical forms of this ,such as covering part of the mouth with the fingers, touching the upper lip or putting a finger of the hand at one side off the mouth. Such a gesture can be understood as an unconscious(未察觉的) attempt on the part of the liar to stop himself from lying.Of course, such gestures as rubbing the nose or covering the mouth , moving about in a chair can not be taken as proof that the speaker is lying. They simply tend to happen more often in this situation. It is one gesture alone that gives the liar away but a whole number of things , and in particular the context(上下文) which the lie is told.小题1:According to the passage, a white lie seems to be a lie ______.A.that other people believeB.that other people don’t believeC.told in order not to hurt someone’s feelingsD.told in order to take advantage of someone小题2:Research suggests that women _____.A.are better at telling less serious lies than menB.generally lie for more than men doC.often make promises they intend to breakD.lie at parties more often than men do小题3:Researchers find that when a person tells lies _____.A.his blood pressure increases measurablyB.he looks very seriousC.he is likely to make some small changes in his behaviorD.he uses his unconscious mind小题4:The writer of the passage______.A.hates lyingB.enjoys lyingC.often tells a lieD.tries to study about lying小题5:Which of the following is not mentioned in the passage as a sign of lying ?A.Touching one’s earsB.Rubbing the noseC.Moving in a chairD.Covering the mouth
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。DThe first MP4 player was born years ago. Soon many music fans were wondering how fantastic it is! If you have been into technology enough, perhaps you may have a knowledge of the MP4. If not, you do need to know something before buying one, even if you are familiar with MP3. MP3 is the CD-like disc with greater capacity. How about MP4? This small digital product will really enrich the joy from listening to music. You can even feel the “touch” of music to your soul!Now, some similar digital products advertised as “MP4 player” are simply MP3 players, which do not play video and MPEG format and also lack other particular functions. These products confuse some buyers, as they may think the “MP4” players simply mean they can do more than MP3.What is MP4?It is a multimedia container. It is not only used to store digital audio and digital video streams, especially those of MPEG, but can also be used to store other data such as subtitles and pictures. As a most modern container format, it allows streaming over the Internet.With the help of a piece of MP4 video equipment, you can change various programs such as MPEG to MP4, ASX to MP4, AVI to MP4 and so on, which can be done very quickly and easily without any effect on the sound quality. By installing DVD-MP4 software, you can transfer particular music from a DVD to an MP4 video file. It really excites your listening music experience.Then, there is MP4 advanced and you can set your own collection of all the programs—TV shows, games, and music. You can even see movies which are still running in cinema. What else digital product could you possibly ask for?小题1: It is suggested here that you should ______ before buying an MP4 player.A.first be a music fanB.have a knowledge of MP4C.get familiar with MP3D.buy a CD-like disc小题2:From the passage, we can see that MP4 is ______ MP3.A.much bigger thanB.just as advanced asC.not so particular asD.more functional than小题3:Which function of MP4 is NOT directly mentioned in this passage?A.Storing digital audio and video streams.B.Recording some movies in cinema.C.Playing TV shows, games and movies.D.Transferring particular music from a DVD.小题4:From the last sentence, it’s clear that the writer tries to tell us it is ______.A.reasonable to buy other digital productsB.impossible to buy something elseC.a very wise choice to buy an MP4D.an exciting experience to buy an MP3
A father sat at his desk poring over his monthly bills when his young son rushed in and announced, "Dad, because this is your birthday and you're 40 years old, I'm going to give you 40 kisses, one for each year!" When the boy started making good on his word, the father cried out suddenly, "Oh, Andrew, don' I'm too busy!"The youngster immediately fell silent as tears welled up in his big blue eyes.Apologicaliy the father said, "You can finish later."The boy said nothing but quietly walked away, disappointment written over his face.That evening the father said, "Come and finish the kisses now, Andrew!" But the boy didn't respond.Unfortunately, a few days later after this incident, the boy had an accident and was drowned.His heartbroken father wrote..."If only I could tell him how much I regret my thoughtless words, and could be sure that he knows how much my heart is aching."Love is not only giving.Any loving act must be warmly accepted or it will be taken as rejection and can leave a scar.If we are too busy to give and receive love, we are too busy! Nothing is more important than responding with love to the cry for love from those who are near and precious to us, because there may be no chance at all as in the case of the little boy.小题1:What does the underlined phrase "poring over" mean?A.looking in onB.looking out forC.looking throughD.looking around小题2:The boy is going to give his father 40 kisses because ______.A.his father is very busyB.this is the boy' birthdayC.the boy wants to play with his fatherD.this is his father' birthday and he's 40 years old小题3:What happened to the youngster later?A.His heart was broken.B.He died unexpectedly.C.He ran away from home.D.He fell silent all the time.小题4:Which of the following would be the best title for the passage?A.A Love StoryB.Love Your SonC.A Father and a SonD.Love is a Two-way Street
Mr Brown was going away for a week. Before he left, he said to his son, "if anyone asks for me, you can tell him that your father has been out for doing something, and will be back in a week, then be sure to ask him to sit down for a cup of tea.""OK, Dad," said his son. But he was afraid his son couldn't remember this, he wrote these words down on a piece of paper and gave it to him. His son put it into his small pocket, took it out and looked at it now and then.Four days passed, but no one came to see his father. The boy thought that there was no man to come and that the piece of paper was of no more use for him, so he burnt it that evening.The next afternoon, someone knocked at the door. The boy opened it. A man was standing at the door and said, "Where is your father?" The boy put his hand into his pocket at once and looked for the piece of paper. He could not find it. He suddenly remembered he had burnt it, so he shouted, "No more."The man was very surprised. He asked, "No more? I met your father last week. When did it happen?""Burnt yesterday evening."小题1:Mr Brown told his son that _____.A.he would be away from home for four days B.he would be back in seven days C.he would be back in a monthD.he liked a cup of tea小题2: Mr Brown wrote the words down on ________.A.the wallB.the door C.a piece of paperD.his son's pocket小题3: A man came to visit the boy's father on ________.A.the second dayB.the third dayC.the fourth dayD.the fifth day小题4: What was burnt? ___________.A.The piece of paperB.Mr SmithC.The visitorD.The boy
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 makes早安我的sei结局 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信