使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴有一首dj 前面是男的说唱,然后中间大喊can you feel it 然后开始电音高潮_百度知道
有一首dj 前面是男的说唱,然后中间大喊can you feel it 然后开始电音高潮
。跪求这首dj
我有更好的答案
feel it still
大神 你的旋律是不是开头低音说了局英文 然后高潮哇哦哦
Jean Roch - Can You Feel It
歌曲:waittilyouherefromyou演唱:sarahConnorThissongisaboutMariaAclosefriendofmineWholostherselfindrugsShetoldmetowaitforherButguesswhatShenevercamebackAndI'mstillwaitingShetoldmeWait'tilyouhearfrommeMondayTuesdayitwon'tbeWednesdayThursdaywewillseeIfonlyyoucanwaitbabyWait'tilyouherefrommeFridayuseyourfantasySaturdayyougotovermeIfonlyyoucanwaitbabyShewascalledMariaandshereallywasafriendIrememberwhenwewerewalkinghandinhandShewastellingmethatsheunderstandsAlltheworldandeverythrillbytakinglittlepillsSoshewastryingeverythingandmoreAlcoholandspeedcokeandweedandtriedtoscoreTragedyshedidn'tfeelmuchbetterthanbeforeSoshegotawayherequicktofindabetterkickNeverletit-wannafindherCan'tforgetit-toremindherShe'smysister-wannatellherHowImissher-shetoldmeWait'tilyouhearfrommeMondayTuesdayitwon'tbeWednesdayThursdaywewillseeIfonlyyoucanwaitbabyWait'tilyouherefrommeFridayuseyourfantasySaturdayyougotovermeIfonlyyoucanwaitbabyWait-don'tcallyou'vegottoWait'tilyouhearfrommeWait-that'sallyou'vegottowaitWhenshearrivedinthecityofthestarsBlindedbythelightsaburningintheheartShebelievedtoplaywhatshecalledherpartAmemberofsocietytosatisfyherdreamsNoonepaidattentiononherskillsSoshefoundcrackisanotherwaytofillTheemptinessinsiderightnowshegotherthrillGuesswhogavehislifeawayshediditeverydayNeverletit-wannafindherCan'tforgetit-toremindherShe'smysister-wannatellherHowImissher-shetoldmeWait'tilyouhearfrommeMondayTuesdayitwon'tbeWednesdayThursdaywewillseeIfonlyyoucanwaitbabyWait'tilyouherefrommeFridayuseyourfantasySaturdayyougotovermeIfonlyyoucanwaitbabyWhydidshethrowherlifeawayWhydidshesaydon'tcalljustwaitIfyouwannagotothecityofstarsCanyouhelpmetofindmygirlMariaSheoncewasanactressandabeautyqueenThenthedrugstookoverandmadehermeanItriedtostandbyhersidemakeherfeelalrightButshewishedtogetovertotheothersideAndsinceIcan'treallygetheroutofmymindI'maskingyouwon'tyouhelpmetofindShetoldmeWait'tilyouhearfrommeMondayTuesdayitwon'tbeWednesdayThursdaywewillseeIfonlyyoucanwaitbabyWait'tilyouhearfrommeMondayTuesdayitwon'tbeWednesdayThursdaywewillseeIfonlyyoucanwaitbabyWait'tilyouherefrommeFridayuseyourfantasySaturdayyougotovermeIfonlyyoucanwaitbabyWait-don'tcallyou'vegottoWait'tilyouhearfrommeWait-that'sallyou'vegottowait
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求经典电音歌名 开头女声大致歌词是 everybody什么tonight give me your love,now g
求经典电音歌名 开头女声大致歌词是 everybody什么tonight give me your love,now give me your touch
(Reba) There were no angry words at allAs we carried boxes down the hallOne by one we put them in your car(Jacky) Nothing much for us to sayOne last goodbye and you drove awayI watched your tail-lightsAs they faded in the dark(Reba) I couldn't face the night in that lonely bedSo I laid down on the couch instead(Chours) Last night I prayed the lord my soul to keepThen I cried myself to sleepSo sure life wouldn't go on without youBut oh this sun is blinding meAs it wakes me from the darkI guess the world didn't stopFor my broken heart(Jacky) Clock still tickin' life goes onRadio still plays a songAs I try to put my scattered thoughts in place(Reba) And it takes all the strength I've gotTo stumble to the coffee potThe first many lonely morningsI've got to face(Jacky) You call to see if I'm okLook out the window and I just say(Chours) Last night I prayed the lord my soul to keepThen I cried myself to sleepSo sure life wouldn't go on without youBut oh this sun is blinding meAs it wakes me from the darkI guess the world didn't stopFor my broken heart(Jacky) Oh I guess (Chours) the world ain't gonna stopFor my broken heart 从没有跟你在人前热情共舞从没有一个话题让情欲透露没有预告别寄望太高没有烦恼没爱情更好oh……oh……无论发生了任何事情亦能尽诉难道你相信背后未存着爱慕是你让我在你面前醉倒若你无意别要待我好oh……oh……给我一秒钟也好给我一秒真正的拥抱不要一世的暗恋只要一刹的爱慕已经未算短 give me your love就算是爱就当在这刹那的爱是个游戏谁亦无伤害没有下次亦算曾经相爱你怎么仍然避开give me your love无论发生了任何事情亦能尽诉难道你相信背后未存着爱慕是你让我在你面前醉倒若你无意别要待我好oh……oh……给我一秒钟也好给我一秒真正的拥抱不要一世的暗恋只要一刹的爱慕已经未算短 give me your love就算是爱就当在这刹那的爱是个游戏谁亦无伤害没有下次亦算曾经相爱你怎么仍然避开give me your love
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《求经典电音歌名 开头女声大致歌词是 everybody什么tonight give me your love,now g》相关的作业问题
sweet box 的killing me dj
Klaas - The Way看看是不是这个
男声女声啊?可能是布兰妮的baby one more time或者Selena Gomez的come&get it
哦 我知道了 你说的一定是 这首 Ke$ha-We R Who We R试试吧 应该是
My heart will go on
David Guetta - TitaniumTitanium 歌词You shout it loud 你大声呐喊But I can't hear a word you say 但我什麼都听不见I'm talking loud not saying much 我大声但寡言I'm criticized but all y
你喜欢听英文的吗?如果喜欢听英文的可以去owl city的噢~他很有名噢~想必楼主应该有所耳闻.他是一人乐队,他的歌基本上都是电音,他的歌也因为电音而有名,我这里有一些,如果你要可以发给你,告诉我邮箱~还有miley有几首也是~如果楼主喜欢我的推荐一定要采纳我的噢~
嗯...怎么说呢,BASS和大鼓组合的段子要靠楼主自己去发掘,比如说BASS加上16BEAT或者8BEAT等等,都会有不同的效果.把那些基本节奏中的某些音换成BASS或者加上BASS就差不多了.基础的节奏在百度搜索DOUBLE的基础节奏视屏就有.至于楼主所说的P吸式小鼓,是因人而异的.诀窍就是多练,在嘴唇之间找到那种摩
- - 保罗西蒙的the sound of silence或者是不知道是谁的 last christmas 是这么拼得把 反正直译过来是最后的圣诞
潍坊那家饭店价格实惠而且上档次求香港到曼彻斯特机票价格,张有没有优惠呀,大概多少钱
I Believe ——Tata.Young I feel the heat around me I feel the beat surrounds me Could this be for real,I wonder No need for hesitation It’s time for celebration W
Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side .Don't run awayDon't run awayJust tell me that you will stayPromise me you will stayDon't run awayDon't run awayJust promise me you w
Summertime Sadness,Lana Del Rey的,听听看,应该是这首.
是在快乐大本营里听到的吧?里面是西城男孩(Westlife)的这首:歌手:Westlife 歌名:Thank You
danzel- you spin me round
《counting stars》——Onerepublic
Hayley Westenra-My Heart Belongs To You
Don't You Wanna Stay演唱:Jason Aldean ,Kelly Clarksoni really hate to let this moment gotouching your skin and your hair falling slowwhen your goodbye kiss, feels
Katy Perry的Dark Horse I'm capable of anything我能给你我的一切Of anything一切And everything所有一切Make me your Aphrodite让我做你的女神(Aphrodite,等同于维纳斯,性与爱的女神)Make me your one and o我听过的歌
最新舞曲推荐
★热门标签★
中文舞曲最新更新人气最旺
现场舞曲最新更新人气最旺
慢摇串烧最新更新人气最旺
英文舞曲最近更新人气最旺
酒吧舞曲最近更新人气最旺
流行音乐最新更新人气最旺
Hiphop Rnb最新更新人气最旺
Club最新更新人气最旺
House最新更新人气最旺男生唱的英文歌开头是高音 哇~ 像山歌一样 后面接着节奏很快 好像是电音_百度知道
男生唱的英文歌开头是高音 哇~ 像山歌一样 后面接着节奏很快 好像是电音
我有更好的答案
Tonight - Alexandra BurkeCause it's all over insideI'm waiting for love again, saying to myselfWhat I feel about you, When no one arrivesI stare at my phone again, put it to my earWhy pretend when it's through?So baby tonightI'm letting you knowI'm letting you goBaby tonightI already knowI'm letting you goCause tonightI'm letting you knowI'm letting you goBaby tonightI already knowI'm letting you goGo, Go, Go...Don't you know rule number oneGotta make me feel wantedDon't ever flaunt it, flaunt itMany other guys wanna tryWanna die to jump on itSo, baby tonightI'm letting you goI'm letting you knowI'm letting you goBaby, TonightI'm letting you goI'm letting you knowI'm letting you goSee it's all in my eyesCan't hide so why pretend?Wanna tell the world how I feel about youIt's building insideI'm thinking of where and whenRunning out of timeSo I gotta cut throughSo baby tonightI'm letting you knowI'm letting you goBaby, tonightI already knowI'm letting you goCause tonightI'm letting you knowI'm letting you goBaby, tonightI already know I'm letting you goGo, Go, Go...Don't you know rule number oneGotta make me feel wantedDon't ever flaunt it, flaunt itMany other guys wanna tryWanna die to jump on itSo, baby tonightI'm letting you goI'm letting you knowI'm letting you goBaby, tonightI'm letting you goI'm letting you knowI'm letting you goSo, baby tonightI'm letting you knowBaby, tonightOoohBaby, tonight
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
电音的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖