国庆期间去某地度假 英文的英文

假设你是Lucy,国庆节期间你将和父母去某城市旅游。你从网上获得了Sunshine Hotel的部分信息。请你写一封电子邮件给该宾馆的经理,介绍你的行程并咨询如下相关细节:1. How far is the hotel from the airport? 2. How can you get to the hotel? 3. Do they offer free breakfast? 4. Is there a discount (折扣) for a long stay?要求:1. 覆盖要点,请补充合理的细节;2. 80词左右,开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Sir, My family is planning a holiday to your city. I got some information about your hotel, but I still have some questions to ask. Would you be kind enough to reply to my e-mail?提示:下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户:3次/天)【知识点】&&&& 类题推荐初中英语综合库李明是一个善良的男孩。一天早晨,在上学的路上发生了一件事。请根据下面的图示写一篇作文。提示词:fall跌倒 careless粗心的 pity遗憾要求:1. 话题作文或图示作文任选其一。2. 词数在 80—100词之间。3. 要求字迹工整,语法正确,意思连贯,合乎逻辑,可适当发挥。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________根据图片提示,用英语写一篇80词左右的作文。地铁为广大市民的出行带来了便利,但也出现了一些不和谐的情况,请以" Be a civilized(文明的) passenger"为话题,写一篇倡议书。要求:1. 结合图意,围绕乘车礼仪展开叙述,可适当发挥;2. 开头已给出,不计入总词数。文中不得出现真实的校名和人名。Be a civilized passengerHello everyone, it’s an honor to give a speech here. The subway brings us convenience. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________That’s all. Thank you.书面表达假如你是李平,最近你学习上遇到困惑。请用英语给你的英国朋友Nancy写一封电子邮件,讲诉你的问题并寻求她的帮助。注意:1. 邮件必须包括下面三幅画所描述的内容;2. 词数80左右,开头已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Nancy,________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Love,Li Ping 试题点评评分:0评论:暂时无评论暂时无评论末页使用过本题的试卷同步试卷暂无数据相关知识点暂无数据组卷网 版权所有扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文国庆节旅行计划,要汉译
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Now National Day is coming.I have made a plan for it .I am going to Beijing with my parents.Because there are many places of interest .First we want to visit the Great Wall ,which is considered one of the seven wonders in the world.Second we want to visit the summer palace ,where lived many emperors during the hot days.Then we want to visit the Water Cube,where many important events are held .Finally we want to visit hutong to get a knowledge of the culture of old Beijing .I think this trip must be very interesting and we will have a good time.国庆节要到了,我已经定了一个计划,我和我的父母去北京,因为那有很多名胜古迹.首先我们要去长城 ,它被认为是世界七大奇观之一.第二我们要参观颐和园,许多帝王避暑的地方.然后我们去水立方,很多重大的体育比赛都在那举行.最后我们要去参观胡同 去了解一下老北京的文化.我想这次旅行一定很有趣,所以我们一定会玩得很高兴.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
假如国庆黄金周七天你与家人出去旅游 从中得到一些感慨 为话题写一篇英语作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
There is a girl in my class, she looks so pretty, like an angel. Everyday I wish I could speak to her, but I’m too scared. I want to say hi to her in the morning, but I couldn’t. I want to follow her home, when the school is over, but I couldn’t. I want to call her in the evening and say good evening, but I still couldn’t. I want to speak to her so bad that I couldn’t sleep at night. Please God, just give me one chance to speak to her.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码上周末我和我的父母去某地度假了,英语作文80词
上周末我和我的父母去某地度假了,英语作文80词
Last weekend my parents and I visited the Great Wall. We took some food and beverage and drove to the Great Wall in the morning. When we got there and we were walking on the ancient fortress, I was thinking about the long history of the Great Wall. My father also told me stories about it. In addition, I also saw many foreign friends today, and we had an awesome day together.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《上周末我和我的父母去某地度假了,英语作文80词》相关的作业问题
It was a fine day! I went to several places of interest such as the Great Wall and Tiananmen square.I was amazed by China's historical background and the indust
The cool breeze,Gao Yun light,in this beautiful fruit waves sweet season,we greet the motherland fifty-nine years old birthday,and you can with Zhu Guoqing,I fe
Dear TomI went to Hainan lsland this summer holiday.Hainan lsland is one of the largest lsland in Cnina.Hainan lsland is hot very much.In there,you can swim.You
终于来到了这所我心目已久的城市,我怀着激动地心情,终于踏入了这里.它坐落于意大利的东北部.由118个小岛组成,378座桥梁,平均水深1.5米.我们先乘坐船只,遨游在大海,然后转乘飞机,经过一些周折,我们来到这里.在威尼斯最有意思的游玩方式是什么?自然就是划船登岛了,作为水城,岛屿自然是一处别有特色的地方,我最喜欢穆拉诺
我曾经去过高山,黄河,郑州二七塔,火星上的玛雅人遗址,水星上的百慕大三角州,好好玩呢
Dear Xiaoming,I will go to sea with my parents.you know that ,i need someone to help me look after it .It's very cute and clever .You need to waik it every day,
Last summer my parents and I went to Qingdao for holiday, the weather there is fine and not very hot
Last weekend,my friends and I spent a meaningful holiday.In order to understand the rural life style,and to feel the beauty of nature.Saturday morning,we get up
说老实话,我一直对试用期 一级 不感冒,我经常遇到那些不负责任的试用期一级的,我辛辛苦苦帮他回答问题了,结果他不处理,把人都气得死.i am very happy when i know that my parents will take me to Hainan for travelling and we will
Dear Jack:I am going to visit Beijing in a week.I decide to go there by plane and stay there for 3 days.I’ll visit the Summer Palace and Forbidden City during t
孩子,我觉得,不管怎样,考试只是一个测试你学习成果的一个方法,不管发生什么,一定要诚信考试,将自己真实的水平展现在卷面上,知道了吗.人无信不立,我觉得你肯定会明白的.
Last summer vacation,my family and I went to Qingdao by train.There was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so comfortable.We went to the seaside,the se
Our family went to Hawaii for a holiday. We come to the beach to play. My dad and I play volleyball. Mother is in the sun, still drinking lemon juice. Sister te
I have a kind and patient mother,a brave and strong father,both of them love me ,we three 我有一个善良并且耐心的母亲,一个勇敢强壮的父亲.他们爱我,我们三个costitude a warm family.组成一个温暖的家庭My m
Dear XXX,Thank you for inviting me to your birthday party, but I am sorry that I can't come. My parents are taking me to the beach for the holiday so I will not
同学是哪个班的?
During the vacation, I'm taking a vacation with my parents. We are going to Hainan for vacation. Because Hainan is a beautiful place. We are leaving on June 10t
  Go into the country  National Day is coming,my mother took my sister and I went to grandma's home country.  The sky is blue,the view of the countryside is cha
Last weekend,my friends and I spent a meaningful holiday.In order to understand the rural life style,and to feel the beauty of nature.Saturday morning,we get up在国庆节期间 英文_百度知道
在国庆节期间 英文
我有更好的答案
during the national day
in/during the National Day vacation
during National Day
during National Day
During the National Day
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
国庆节的相关知识
换一换