用be good at n.造句造句

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用do well in,be good at,believe,like...best 造句Ps:like...best例如:like music best是全部造在一个句子里啊。类似于小短文的样子。不是一个造一句~句子稍微长些。要有剧情= 2L 不是一个造一句啊 不过还是谢谢你了~
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
If you wish to do well,you will do well.如果你希望做好,你将会做好.The patient is doing well.病人情况良好.The soldier was good at playing fife.这名士兵善于吹笛子.My sister is good at singing我的姊姊很擅长唱歌I don't believe a single word he says.他的话我一句也不信.I believe he has come.我想他已经到了.What color do you like best?I like green best.你最喜欢什麽颜色?我最喜欢绿色.This is the song that I like best.这是我最喜欢的一首歌
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Tom does well in naths and he is good at Chinese, too. I believe him.He likes sports best.
Tom does well in naths and he is good at Chinese, too. I believe him.He likes sports best.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
用be good at doing造句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I am good at playing basketballHe is good at playing tennis.他擅于打网球.I'm good at maths.我数学好.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
用be goodat造句5个
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
be good at 意思是擅长干某事注意be good at后面的动词要用现在分词形式,即ing1,I am good at playing soccer.我在踢足球方面很擅长.2,He is good at swimming.他很擅长游泳.3,My mother is good at cooking.我妈妈擅长烹调.4,She is good at singing,she is a good singer.她唱歌很好,是一位很棒的歌唱家.5,My brother is good at learning.我哥哥学习很好.祝天天向上!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
She is good at swimming.I am good at singing.He is good at chinese.My mother is good at cooking.My father is good at dancing.
扫描下载二维码be&good&at造句
  be good at造句
  1、A good listener must be good at asking questions.一个好的聆听者应该善于问问题.
  2、Be good at harmonize social relationship between all departments, strong ability in communication.擅长协调部分之间人际关系,具有很强的沟通能力.
  3、I expect to study in the US one day. Before that day coming, I must be good at English.我期望有天能到美国念书在那天到来之前我必须先将我的英文学好!
  4、You could study astronomy, or space engineering, and be good at it.你可以学习天文学,或是空间,可以学的很棒.
  5、Wow, what a perfect girl! She must be good at flattering your GM.哇哦,好一个完美的女人啊.她一定很会拍你老板的马屁了.
  6、He is good at playing piano. 他很擅长弹钢琴。
  7、What are you good at? 你擅长什么?
  8、My father is good at repair 我爸爸善于维修。
  9、Tony is good at singing English songs.托尼擅长唱英文歌
  10、I'm good at math 我善于解答数学题
  11、The soldier was good at playing fife.这名士兵善于吹笛子.
  12、I was good at singing when I was in primary.我上小学的时候擅长唱歌。
  13、I am good at freestyle and breast stroke.我擅长自由泳和蛙泳.
  14、He is good at playing tennis.他擅于打网球.
  15、He is good at playing football.他擅长踢足球。
  16、They were good at playing football when they were young.他们年轻的时候擅长踢足球...
  17、You had to be good at something , like sport, or reading the news, or acting .你除非有擅长的东西,像是善于运动或者阅读新闻或者会演戏.
  18、I am good at swimming 我擅长于游泳
  19、Be good at English, both oral and written.良好的英语书写与表达能力.
  20、You cannot possibly be good at everything, and your weakest areas are going to shine through, not your strongest.你不可能对所有东西都了若指掌,暴露的最明显的是你的弱点而不是你的强项.
  21、He is good at talking to foreigners 他善于跟外国人交谈。
  22、I'm good at Chinese. 我擅长中文
  23、I am good at playing football.我擅长踢足球。
  24、System should be subordinated to, but be good at innovation, daring to explore even more valuable.制度虽然要服从,但善于创新,大胆探索更加难能可贵.
  25、Mao proved to be good at fighting but poor at governing.事实说明毛泽东擅长指挥战斗,却无力管理国家.09-1709-1709-1309-12
04-0602-2510-2712-28
◇本站云标签}

我要回帖

更多关于 用be good with造句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信