改错题 高中英语改错题 急急急 很简单

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
高一必修一英语简单单句改错 错句如下1.I stayed in Beijing for one and a half year.2.The manager asked his men not waste any more time.3.Geography plays a part of making dialects.4.Mom suggested me to go to the USA for further study.5.She shows a very positive attitude at her work..6.While walked on the street,Tom came across his cousin yesterday.7.I was out of breathe when I reached the top of the mountain.8.He treated the boy even if he were his son..9.My friend insisted finding a taxi for me after we had a party.10.It was the first time that I have seen Mr Black.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.I stayed in Beijing for one and a half year.stayed 改成 have stayed 后面是for时间(持续时间多长),需用完成时 2.The manager asked his men not waste any more time.not waste 改成 not to waste ask sb.not to do 动词不定式to不可省略 3.Geography plays a part of making dialects.of 改成 in,在...事情中起作用用in,不用of4.Mom suggested me to go to the USA for further study.me to go 改成 my going suggest doing不是to do5.She shows a very positive attitude at her work.at 改成 to或towards6.While walked on the street,Tom came across his cousin yesterday.walked 改成 walking,用现在分词表示进行中的动作7.I was out of breathe when I reached the top of the mountain.breathe 改成 breath breathe是动词,breath是名词 out of breath是气喘吁吁的意思8.He treated the boy even if he were his son.even if 改成 as if even if是即使的意思,as if是好象,这里应该用“好象”,他对待那个男孩就好象男孩是他的儿子一样.9.My friend insisted finding a taxi for me after we had a party.insisted 改为 insisted on 坚持做某事,insist on doing10.It was the first time that I have seen Mr Black.have 改成 had 因为前面是it was,在过去时间之前发生的动作要用过去完成时
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.I have stayed in Beijing for one and a half year.
2.The manager asked his men not to waste any more time.
3.Geography plays a part in making...
1.I stayed in Beijing for a half and one year.
2.The manager asked his men not waste time any more.
3.Geography plays is a part of making dialects.
好多人都好快,呵呵 自认不如~~一楼的不错 除了第二句应该是:2.The manager asked his men 【to】 not waste any more time.
3.0f改成in
5.at改为to
6.walked改成walking
7.breathe改为breath
8.even改为as
9.had改为having
10.have改为had
我都已经忘得差不多了,不知道对不对
1.I (had been) in Beijing for one and a half year.
2.The manager asked his men not (to) waste any more time.
3.Geography plays a part (in)maki...
第一个在I后加have在第二个not后加to第三个将making改成maked
1.have stayed 2.not 前面加not 3.in 4.去掉 to 5.at搞成 TO 6。walking 7。breath 8.as 9。looking for 10.have 变为had
I have stayed ...2. .not to waste ..3. plays a part in
making dialects.4. to 去掉..5
at 改成 to6
walked 改成walking7 应是breath8 even if 改成
as if 9 insisted on10 had seen
1.I stayed in Beijing for one and a half year. (years)
2.The manager asked his men not waste any more time. (not to)
3.Geography plays a part...
扫描下载二维码百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回英语改错题,急急急急_百度知道
英语改错题,急急急急
我有更好的答案
第一行of-from, a-the
第二行advices-advice,第四行easy-easily,friendly后加be,
第六行when去掉,some前加into第七行studied-studying,
倒数第二行well-good,took-take,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语改错题 急急急_百度知道
英语改错题 急急急
1、Tom wasn't watch TV last night.2、I did not my homework yesterday.3、He wait for you three hours ago.4、Who find it just now?4、Where do you go yesterday?
1 wasn't --didn't2
my 前面 加 do3 wait --waited4
find--found5 do--did
采纳率:56%
来自团队:
1. Tom wasn't watching TV last night.2. I did not do my homework yesterday.3. He was waiting for you three hours ago.4. Who found it just now?5. Where did you go yesterday?
Tom didn't watch TV last night.2、I did not do my homework yesterday.3、He was waiting for you three hours ago.4、Who found it just now?4、Where did you go yesterday?
1、Tom didn't watch TV last night.2、I did not do my homework yesterday.3、He waited for you three hours ago.4、Who found it just now?4、Where did you go yesterday? 有帮助请及时采纳~
Tom didn't watch TV last night.I did not do my homework yesterday.He was waiting for you three hours ago.Who found it just now?Where did you go yesterday?
wasn't-didn't
do3wait-waited
it--- found5
其他7条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
足球的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力