Is she got me goinging to school now作出否定回答

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
句型转换We are having the school sports meet now.(用next week改写)I am going to (do some shopping with my mother)his Saturday.对括号内部分提问She is going to be a nurse in the future.改为否定句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.We are having the school sports meet now.(用next week改写):We will have the school sports meet next week.2.I am going to (do some shopping with my mother)his Saturday.对括号内部分提问:What are you going to do this Saturday?3.She is going to be a nurse in the future.改为否定句:She won't to be a nurse in the future.这里一定要注意细微的变化!比如第二句和第三句的变化!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.We will have the school sports meet next week.2.What are you going to do this Saturday?3.She isn't going to be a nurse in the future.We are having the school sports meet now.(用next week改写)...
We are going to have
a school sports meet next week.另外小小抱怨一句,你是看哪个长就采纳哪个吗?
扫描下载二维码Is she going to flowers?A.wateredB.watersC.wateringD.water 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Is she going to ________ flowers?A.wateredB.watersC.wateringD.water
练习册系列答案
科目:小学英语
来源:模拟题
题型:句型转换
按要求完成下列各句。1. Is&she&going&to&school _____________ hospital? (用适当的连词填空)2. They&are&playing&football. (改为一般疑问句)_______________________________________________________________________3. Will&he&be&twelve&next&year? (作否定回答)_______________________________________________________________________4. Miss&Yang&is&talking&to&Mary. (就画线部分提问)_______________________________________________________________________5. You&can&not&smoke&here. (改为祈使句)_______________________________________________________________________
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
Read and complete.1.&&&&&&&&&&&is she going to there? By train or by bus?2. I b&&&&&& &&&some presents on my holiday.3. Do you like h&&&& && ?4. I'm r&&&&&&&&&a story book.5. My friend a&&&&&&&&&&good food on his holiday.6. I'm going back to C&&&&&&&&&&next month.7. She likes drawing p____.8. I often go to s&&&&&&&&&&on foot.9.&I w&&&&&&&&&to the zoo yesterday.10.&He likes p&&&&&&&&&&football.
来源:模拟题
题型:句型转换
按要求写句子。1. This&is&an&apple. (改为一般疑问句)&____________________________________________________&2. They&are&playing&football. (改为一般疑问句)&____________________________________________________3. I&think&it&is&a&cat. (改为否定句)&____________________________________________________4. The&cat&is&on&the&box. (对画线部分提问)&____________________________________________________5. Is&she&going&to&school&today?&(作否定回答)____________________________________________________
题型:填空题
根据首字母提示填空完成句子。1. H____________ is she going to get there? By train or by bus?2. I b____________ some presents on my holiday.3. Do you like h____________?4. I'm r____________ a storybook.5. My friend a____________ good food on his holiday.6. I'm going back to C____________ next month.7. She likes drawing p____________. 8. I often go to s____________ on foot.9. I w____________ to the zoo yesterday.10. He likes p____________ football.
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面两段话,完成后面的练习。
1.&Zhang&Peng&is&going&to&Hong&Kong. It&is&hot&and&sunny.&&&&&&&& He's&going&shopping.&What&is&he&going&to&buy?&2.&Chen&Jie&is&going&to&Harbin.&It&is&cold&and&snowy.&&&&&&&& She's&going&shopping.&What&is&she&going&to&buy?想一想,他们要去旅游,该买什么东西呢?(填序号和价格)A.&&&&&&&& & &B.&&&&&&&& && C.&&&& &&& && D. &&&&&& ¥83&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ¥24&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ¥38&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ¥62 E.&& &&&& F.&&&&& G.&&&&& H. &&&&&&&& ¥36&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ¥&52&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&¥29&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ¥20&&
Zhang&Peng's&shopping&list
Things&to&buy
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
How&much&are&they?They&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
&Chen&Jie's&shopping&list
Things&to&buy
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
How&much&are&they?They are &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号unit 5 going to school
unit 5 going to school
发布时间: &(来源:www.dazhihui008.cn)
Plan for Reading B in Unit 5 Going to the theatre 广州东圃中学 张朝玉() 课题: Unit 5 Going to the theatre 教学内容: Reading B the world of the theatre 课型: 阅读...
UNIT 5 Going shopping Period 1 Welcome to the unit 一、翻译词组 1.和某人去买东西 2.... more. 9.Andy likes (swim) very much. 10.I know he (not teach) us English in our school. 11....
第5课时-Unit 5 Going shopping, 7A ( )1. &I am out of breath. I can't go any further. I am ... (2011南京) A. wait B. are waiting C. will wait D. have waited ( )6. I hear boys in your school ... (2007宿迁) A. try on it B. try on them C. try it on D. try them on ( )8. &Let's go to the ...
finish high school at the same time somewhere interesting sound like many article show ... tonight . 4. Are you going to get good grades? 5.Do you want to get a lot of exercise? Unit...
Unit 4 How do you get to school? Practice 1 作业导航 掌握一般现在时以及它的特殊疑问... she to bed. Ⅱ.选句子完成对话 A:Hello,Mike! 1 B:Hello,Sam.I'm going to school. A:Is the ... at twelve. 4.She_lunch at After_she a rest.She hard in class all day. 5.She plays_after ...
Unit 7 I am going to be a basketball player. 科目:英语 执笔人:宋春红 时间:09-05-12 ... as 作为 Some parents are going to study the subjects their children learn at school. Their ... Period2 SectionA(3a-4) Period3 Section B (1a-2c) Period4 SectionB(3a-4) Period5 ...
Unit 5 If you go to the party,you'll have a great time!
【单元目标】 Ⅰ.单词与短语 late ... 进入,嵌入 get an education 获得教育 Ⅱ.目标句型: 1. If you do, you'll& 2. I'm going ...
unit 10 I'm going to be a basketball player 【复习目标】 复习有关职业的英文表达方式 / ... 37. keep fit 保持身体健康 38. work harder in school 在学校里更努力学习 39. make one'... 准备或有信心做某事 4. computer programmer 电脑程序设计人 5. baseball player 棒球运...
牛津小学英语6B单元练习(Unit1~ 2) 班级_姓名_得分_ 一、判断下列单词划线部分读音... 4. Now they are going to the football field(场地). ( &&&) 5. They often go to school on ...
Unit5 If you go to the party , you'll have a great time! Section A 1a-1c(the 1st period) I.... A. I'm going to stay out late. B. I'm going to walk to school. C. I'm going to do sports ...
Unit5&&If you go to the party , you'll have a great time
Guide&&to&&Unit5:
在生活... stay at home, ride my bike, ice cream,etc.
2.&&&&Target&&language:
I'm going to ... computer&&&&&&surf&&the&&Internet && bike &&&& go&&to&&school&...
Unit 5 If you go to the party, you'll have a great time! 第一课时(SectionA1a---2c)班级_... (LiLei is climbing a tree) B:he dangerous.21世纪教育网 2 A: I will_after school.(swim) B:... t let you in.
2 If they have the party today, half the class won't come.
3 Mark is going to ...
4. He goes to school on foot. 5. You can take bus No.5 to get there. Unit 4 Unit 4 Review ... to go shopping with his friends. 3.Su Hai and Su Yang going to pick apples? 4.they often ...
Unit 5 If you go to the party, you'll have a good time 学习重点 重点句式 Why not.为什么不... 例2&I think I am going to school. What about you? A. So I am. B. Me, too. C. I will. D. Yes, I...
Unit 7 After school 课后小练习 选出不同类的一项: ( )1. A. cards B. chess C. floor ( )2. A. ... 4、The girls are listening to music.(改为否定句) 5、Miss Li is going to the office.(对划...
Unit 5 Our School Life topic1 How do you go to school? 按住ctrl键 点击查看更多初中七年... the worm! 早起的鸟儿有虫吃。/ 笨鸟先飞。 9. Where's Mr. Zhou going? He's going to ...
Unit 5 Can you come to my party? Period Four Step 1: Revision Ask Ss to share their ... for Sonia.(Section B 3a) Ss:On Monday evening, Sonia is going to her cousin's birthday... to go to the dentist. On Wednesday, she has tennis training with the school team. On ...
牛津版7A Unit 5 Going shopping Grammar B Present Continuous Tense 一、设计理念 本... turn. 2. Grammar: the present continuous tense. 三、Teaching aims To recognize and use... Today is Sunday, the students in Class 1, Grade 7 are in the new mall near their school. ...
Unit 10 I'm going to be a basketball player. Part 1: Teaching design (第一部分: 教学... Study math really hard An actor Take acting lessons A middle school teacher Learn ... player. How is he going to do that? By practicing basketball every day. 5. 1c: Doing ...
Many readers are goingto work h_____ in school this year. Lots of readers are going to ... language learned in this unit.
Task 3 Ask some students to read their resolutions.
Step 5 ...
Unit 5 Can you come to my party?
Section A I. 对于别人的邀请,你可能有不同的原因和... You see, I have a really 3._____(忙碌)week. This evening I'm going to the 4.电影)... (Yuck!) On 6.星期三), I'm playing 7.足球) with the school team. And I have to study for ...
Unit 10 I'm going to be a basketball player Period 1( SectionA 1a-1c) ----by Shi Xiujie Ⅰ.... times. 4. Let Students work in pairs. ( Write sentences on the blackboard) 5. Let a team ...
read and recite p39 Written work: Write about your journey to school (选做) Write about your parents' journey to offices 这节随堂课的内容是6A Module 2 Unit 5 Going to school 的...
新目标八年级上Unit 5 Can you come to my party教案 Title (题目):Unit 5 Can you ... t. She has to study for a test. Can they go to the concert? No, they can't. They are going ...
八下英语学案 Unit 5 If you go to party, you'll have a great time.
Period One (Section A 1... 9. Let's&____ &to the school together. A&& to& go& B& goes& C& go& D& going ...
Unit 10 I'm going to be a basketball player 一. 翻译下列词组: 1. 学会弹乐器_ 2. 干一份兼职工作_ 3. 组建足球队_ 4. 取得好成绩_ 5. 上吉它课_ 6. 和某人交流_ 7. 工作更加努力_ 8. ... finding, look for D. finding, find 3. What _______ you ______ to do when you high school? ...
阳光第一小学六年级英语试卷UNIT3听力内容 2007---2008学年度第二学期 一、根据录音... the evening? 3 How are you going to school tomorrow? 4 What's Tom's hobby? 5 What...
Unit 5 Can you come to my party? Section A 1a&1c Ⅰ、Teaching aims 1、知识与技能 ... to go to the movie with you. Here is a schedule for you. Tell us when you are going to the ...
Unit 5 Can you come to my party教案 Aims: 1. Giving instructions of writing replies to ... m very sorry I cannot come to your 21st birthday party next week. I'm going&. I'm afraid...
相关阅读: & & & & &
读了《unit 5 going to school》的人还读了:
1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8、9、10、Is she going to school tomorrow_百度知道
Is she going to school tomorrow
Is she going to school tomorrow作否定回答
我有更好的答案
这句话的意思是:她明天将会去学校吗?否定回答:No,she isn't.
可不可以再问你一个问题。
They will meet at the bus stop at 9:00.(变为一般疑问句)
可以。变为一般疑问句:Will they meet at the bus stop at 9:00?
采纳率:100%
是:No, she isn't。
可不可以再问你一个问题。
They will meet at the bus stop at 9:00.(变为一般疑问句)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。句型转换:按要求转换句型。(10分)1. I’m working now. (改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答) ________ you _________ now ? ________ , I __________ .2. Betty never watches television . (用now 代替 never改写句子) Betty _______
_______ television now.3. She doesn’t go to school because she is ill.(对划线部分提问)_________
________ she go to school today .4. This coat is cheap. (改为同义句)This coat is ______
_______ .5. We are going to visit the Great Wall . (对划线部分提问) ________ are _______ going to do ? - 跟谁学
随时随地获取上课信息在线咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索
随时随地获取上课信息在线咨询&&&分类:句型转换:按要求转换句型。(10分)1. I’m working now. (改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答) ________ you _________ now ? ________ , I __________ .2. Betty never watches television . (用now 代替 never改写句子) Betty _______
_______ television now.3. She doesn’t go to school because she is ill.(对划线部分提问)_________
________ she go to school today .4. This coat is cheap. (改为同义句)This coat is ______
_______ .5. We are going to visit the Great Wall . (对划线部分提问) ________ are _______ going to do ?句型转换:按要求转换句型。(10分)1. I’m working now. (改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答) ________ you _________ now ? ________ , I __________ .2. Betty never watches television . (用now 代替 never改写句子) Betty _______
_______ .5. We are going to visit the Great Wall . (对划线部分提问) ________ are _______ going to do ?科目:难易度:最佳答案1. Are, Yes, am.
is , watching
3. Why doesn’t .
4. not expensive5. What , going .解析1. Are, Yes, am.
根据题目要求,疑问句应该是“你正在工作吗?”第一人称I要变为第二人称you,现在进行时中的现在分词doing不变,照抄下来。肯定回答用Yes.2. is , watching
now提示用现在进行时,主语是第三人称,故填is , watching。3. Why doesn’t .
对because提问用疑问词why,特殊疑问句的构成为:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句,故填Why doesn’t。4. not expensive即同义词转换,cheap =" not" expensive。5. What , going . 对“做什么”提问用疑问词What,be going to do…是一般将来时。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 going back to school 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信