部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
语法填空练习两篇
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢第二节 语法填空(共两篇20小题.每小题1. 5分.满分30分) 阅读下面短文.根据上下文填入适当的词语.或使用括号中的词语的适当形式填空.并将答案填写在答题卡上标号为16-36的相应位置. A——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
第二节 语法填空(共两篇20小题.每小题1. 5分.满分30分) 阅读下面短文.根据上下文填入适当的词语.或使用括号中的词语的适当形式填空.并将答案填写在答题卡上标号为16-36的相应位置. A Teachers and fellow students, 16 we all know, an 8.0 earthquake broke out at 2:28 pm on May 12th in Wenchuan, Sichuan Province. It’s reported 17 the earthquake was so strong that it has caused 68,109 deaths and 364,552 people were hurt. Many houses and schools 18 and as a consequence, more than five million people are living a hard 19 now. Just imagine how the students there need help and that schools should be built so that students can return to classes soon. People all over the world are trying their 20 to help them, not excepting us. Here Students’ Union calls 21 everyone to give away your old clothes and pocket money and bring your 22 (use) books, mp3s or something else to sell in the bring-and-buy sale. All the materials and the money to be collected will be sent to the earthquake stricken areas as soon as possible. My fellow friends, “Blood is 23 than water . Please donate your love and give out your hands 24 hesitation. We believe miracles can be created, a great many lives will be saved 25 the harmonious society is sure to be achieved. That’s all. Thank you! B Today is World Aids Day, a day that reminds us 26 how HIV has weakened the whole world over the past two 27 since the time it was reported. It is the role of the government 28 makes a difference in fighting against the disease and helping AIDS and HIV infected patients get the treatment they need in a discrimination-free environment. The estimates of UN AIDS suggests that 33.2 million people live with AIDS worldwide, 29 2.5million children. An estimated number of 2.5million people were 30 (new) infected in 2007. A total of 223, 501 people 31 with HIV have been reported in China. Of those, 62, 836 are AIDS patients and 22,205 have died. It is 32 that the total number of HIV/AIDS patients could be around 700,000 nationwide. In fact discrimination against HIV/AIDS patients has made 33 difficult for them to get the treatment. Now we have got to understand the virus and the patients who suffer from it. 34 agreement has been reached that efforts from both the government and the public can be more 35 in preventing the spread of the disease. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
&第二节 语法填空 (共10小题,每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为31~40的相应位置上。BEIJING - High school graduates from quake-hitYushu county, Qinghai province will have greater opportunities to enter collegedue to favorable policies from the Ministry of Education.[来源:Z+xx+k.Com]Students who sit this year's collegeentrance examination in Yushu will receive additional test points and colleges___31___ (instruct) to give preference to students from the area ___32___ theymeet minimum admission requirements, the ministry said in a notice published on___33___ website on Saturday.Even for those who fail this year's exam,the education department in Qinghai will offer the students ___34___ (vary)opportunities to continue their education ___35___ receive vocational training,according to the ministry.In China, the college entrance exam___36___ (hold) in early June every year. About 1,000 students from Yushu'ssenior high schools are expected to sit this year's exam along with studentsfrom ___37___ the country.___38___ 7.1 magnitude earthquake hit Yushuof Qinghai on April 14, killing at least 2,200 people and leaving some 13,000___39___ (injure).On Saturday, Premier Wen Jiabao paid hissecond visit to Yushu ___40___ the quake and presided over a meeting onreconstruction work.&
第二节&语法填空(共10小题,每小题1.5分,满分15分)&&&阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为31—40的相应位置上。Opportunities don't come often. They comeevery once in a while. Very often,they come quietly and go by without31&& (notice). Therefore, it is advisable 32&& you shouldvalue and treat them with care.When an opportunity comes, it brings a promisebut never realizes it&&33&&its own.If you want toachieve something 34&& intend to fulfill one of your ambitions,youmust work hard, make efforts and get prepared. 35& , you will take noadvantage of opportunities when they come to visit you. The difference betweena man who succeeds and 36who does not lies only in the way each treatsopportunlties. The successful person always makes adequate&& 37(prepare) to meet opportunities as they duly arrive. The unsuccessful person,on the other hand, works little and just waits to see them pass by. In myopinion, there 38plenty of opportunities for everyone in our society, but onlythose 39 are prepared adequately and qualified highly can make use of them toachieve 40purpose.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
第二节&语法填空(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填人一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为3l—40的相应位置上。In today’s competitive world, the abilityto work happily with other people is a good way of marking yourself out fromeverybody ___31_____. While teamwork may offer the chance to blame others___32_____ your mistakes, you can never blame __33____ for your failings as ateammate. Get to know one another, so you can build up a group and combine youradvantages. Find out each other’s values, weaknesses, and past __34________(achieve).Don’t shy away form disagreements __35____work out how __36____ (deal) with them. Humor can be a good way, so have alaugh together.Before getting down to business, it’simportant to establish ground rules. First, make sure you all share the sameidea of time. Will 9:30 am meetings take place at midday? Then, work out howyou are going to make decisions. These are probably __37______ (well) made at aformal meeting and communicated by e-mail. You must also agree with yourteammate __38______ will be responsible for making decisions. Even if you havedecided __39______ decisions don’t have to be agreed on, it is important thatevery team member __40________(keep) active.&
第二节&语法填空(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填人一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为31~40的相应位置上。There are fifty-two cards in an ordinarydeck. A deck of cards can be arranged in just about 80, 660×100³²ways. And ifeach deck,&& 31&& (arrange) in different ways, weighed onlyas much as a single hydrogen atom( the lightest atom), all the deckstogether&& 32&& (weigh) a billion times as much as the sun.The design of the king found on allstandard playing-card decks has, with slight changes, remained the same forthree centuries.&& 33&& is believed to be based on apainting of the English ruler Charles I (). The picture of the queenis&& 34&& more doubtful origin,&&&35&& some think it was taken from&& 36&& earlypainting of Queen Elizabeth I. Over the centuries, cards have been put tostrange uses, some of&& 37&& sound incredible nowadays.Playing-cards, for example, became the first paper money of Canada&38&& the French governor, in 1685, employed cards to pay off some wardebts. In 1765, the year of the Stamp Act, the University of Pennsylvania usedcards for class admission. The students without cards were kept outside. TheFrench Revolution was well-known for the fact&& 39&& thequantity of food was&&& 40&&& (extreme) in shortsupply. During that period, Napoleon ordered that people could get limited foodaccording to how many cards a family had. &
&第二节 语法填空(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卷标号为31-40的相应位置上。The most influential book in my lifeThe Story of My Life by Helen Keller is themost influential book in my life. It __31__ (fill) with courage, struggle andfaith throughout. Helen Keller was once in deep despair in her __32__ (child),but finally she decided to overcome her physical defects and live happily.Furthermore, she showed great patience, ___33___ (do) well in her long and hardlearning period. I have learned, above all, three lessonsfrom her story. First, she taught me that often the road to success is to facehardships ___34____ (brave). Maybe you are born under an ill star yet you canstand a better chance ___35___ others. It is therefore important that you screwup your courage ____36____courage is needed. Second, the impairment of part ofher senses did not prevent ___37___ from learning. On the contrary, she___38___ (make) continual efforts to go deeper into the realm of knowledge herfortitude had thus helped her overcome many handicaps. ___39___, she advisedthat we should make the most of our sense-organs as if we ___40___ (lose) themsoon because this way we would observe the world more carefully than everbefore.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号【英语】语法填空 两个逗号之间的词语除了however还可以有什么常用词?就是像这样.,_however___,.-学路网-学习路上 有我相伴
语法填空 两个逗号之间的词语除了however还可以有什么常用词?就是像这样.,_however___,.
来源:互联网 &责任编辑:王小亮 &
语法填空两个逗号之间的词语除了however还可以有什么常用词...inaddition,indeed,forexample,forinsance这一类都是简单的语法填空在做完型填空时就能得心应手,减少失误,提高完型填空的命中率。运用语法理顺关系语...两个难词绞尽脑汁仍不得要领,如果考试时间允许,不要轻易放弃,要穷追不舍,先从语法角...语法填空中,一个分句的逗号后面的那个空一般都填which或it,那...注意,如果要填的成分指代前面整个分句,或者指代分句中的成分,就用which,属于非限制性定语从句;it的情况,要分类讨论,你可以给几个例句给我,我们再分析分析。高考英语答题技巧比如完形填空,语法填空...等等答题技巧比如...再去看文章,通常出题顺序也是跟着文章段落顺序是一致的,对于不认识的词可以学会猜根据上下文猜个大概不要受影响大不了不看他,跳过去继续做后面的。语法填空是要有语感...高考英语语法填空问题表明附加或推断的理由,因此for被看作等立连词,它所引导的分句只能放在句子后部(或单独成为一个句子),并且前后两个分句间的逻辑关系不一定是因果关系,其间用逗号隔开,且...语法填空两个逗号之间的词语除了however还可以有什么常用词?就是像这样.,_however___,.(图3)语法填空两个逗号之间的词语除了however还可以有什么常用词?就是像这样.,_however___,.(图9)语法填空两个逗号之间的词语除了however还可以有什么常用词?就是像这样.,_however___,.(图12)语法填空两个逗号之间的词语除了however还可以有什么常用词?就是像这样.,_however___,.(图14)语法填空两个逗号之间的词语除了however还可以有什么常用词?就是像这样.,_however___,.(图18)这是用户提出的一个英语问题,具体问题为:语法填空 两个逗号之间的词语除了however还可以有什么常用词?就是像这样.,_however___,.我们通过互联网以及本网用户共同努力为此问题提供了相关答案,以便碰到此类问题的同学参考学习,请注意,我们不能保证答案的准确性,仅供参考,具体如下:高考英语语法填空问题表明附加或推断的理由,因此for被看作等立连词,它所引导的分句只能放在句子后部(或单独成为一个句子),并且前后两个分句间的逻辑关系不一定是因果关系,其间用逗号隔开,且...防抓取,学路网提供内容。用户都认为优质的答案:如何做好高中英语语法填空一种为不给单词提示。本人就这两种情况进行了深入的研究,总结出十三条语法填空的解...hadnoideatoanswerhim.观察上下句,可以看出是转折关系,且横线与前后用逗号防抓取,学路网提供内容。in addition,in deed,for example,for insance这一类都是高中英语语法填空不给提示的都可以填哪些词,要具体列出来的...名词或代词前面,一定是填介词,如with,(4)若两个或几个单词或短语之间没有连词,可能是填连词如and,but,or,noton防抓取,学路网提供内容。======以下答案可供参考======高中英语语法填空的一个问题因为从from到rat是一个句子,而中间两个逗号之间句子里没有连词,所以两个逗号之间的成分应该是非限制性定语从句,先行词是cat,如果填he,逗号之间的就变成了完整的一套主谓防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案1:英语语法填空中,肯定句中andor可以同时用吗不奇怪啊,前面的Or是用在否定句里并列"debtsyouneverknewyouhad"和"youmayseechargesthat..."这两种情况的,防抓取,学路网提供内容。then然后
at first首先。。。。。。要采纳哦英语的语法填空和完形填空怎样做才好?跪求!!!!主要看这两道题考我们什么,语法填空考的是一些比较简单的语法掌握情况,比如一个句...逗号连成的就不是简单句而是两个句子,那样就可以有两个谓语。这些小小的防抓取,学路网提供内容。如何做好高中英语语法填空一种为不给单词提示。本人就这两种情况进行了深入的研究,总结出十三条语法填空的解...hadnoideatoanswerhim.观察上下句,可以看出是转折关系,且横线与前后用逗号隔开...高中英语语法填空不给提示的都可以填哪些词,要具体列出来的...名词或代词前面,一定是填介词,如with,(4)若两个或几个单词或短语之间没有连词,可能是填连词如and,but,or,notonly...(5)若两句(一个主谓关系算一个句子)之间没...高中英语语法填空的一个问题因为从from到rat是一个句子,而中间两个逗号之间句子里没有连词,所以两个逗号之间的成分应该是非限制性定语从句,先行词是cat,如果填he,逗号之间的就变成了完整的一套主谓...英语语法填空中,肯定句中andor可以同时用吗不奇怪啊,前面的Or是用在否定句里并列"debtsyouneverknewyouhad"和"youmayseechargesthat..."这两种情况的,后面那个and是说or后面的那种情况,"账单既没签过甚至都...
相关信息:
- Copyright & 2017 www.xue63.com All Rights Reserved当前位置: >>
2014年高考英语新题型――语篇型语法填空题(20篇)
高考新题型:语篇型语法填空题 20 篇根据上下文填写空白处所需的内容或所提供单词的正确形式,所填写词语不得多于 3 个单词。 1. Last Monday, my father would be on a 1 (busy)trip for five days. Having gottenmy promise of being great at home and taking care of my mother, he rest assured and put his luggage into the trunk of his car. ____2____(see) my father’s driving away, my mother and I waved our hands and said goodbye to him. For a moment, I began to miss my father, ____3_____(wish) that he would be safe and well the next days I thought everything would go well, as this was not the first time that my father _____4____(be)away for several days. Yet, ―____5_____(fortunate), my mother caught a cold the next morning. Looking at her pale face, I _____6______(experience) high levels of anxiety. However, I told myself that I had to calm down and look after my mum, ____7_____I promised to my dad. The moment I got my mum to sleep, I put cold towel on her forehead, found pills in the medicine box, and made some noodles for her. Luckily, she woke up and felt ____8_____(good), after taking the pills and the noodles. _____9_____her fever was gone relieved and satisfied me a lot. In the next four days, I was taking her body temperature twice a day, ensuring that she was completely well. To our delight, my dad went back home safely and healthily on Saturday. On hearing _____10____I had done to my mum, he, as well as my mum, beamed at me and gave me a big thumb. Hearing their praises and seeing bright smiles on their faces, I really felt overjoyed and thrilled. Conceivably, taking care of my parents was, indeed and definitely, my mission and obligation。 3. How Learning Habits Influence On Learning Results. It’s useful and necessary to discuss learning habits. There is a famous saying “ Good habits lead to good endings.”, 1 shows the importance of habits. “An apple a day keeps doctor away .”also shows how a healthy everyday habit helps to build up our body. 2 , good learning habits can help us gain great learning results 3 (include) high scores and abundant knowledge. At first, learning habits form our ways of thinking and attitudes 4 the content of our learning. Obviously, a good habit can help us to speed up to reach our destinations. 5 we can see, cultivating a good habit is so important 6 I would like to introduce one kind of good learning habits----keep a learning diary every day. We can start the habit by 7 (write) learning summary and remember to record something impressive and 8 (mean). Keep it in mind, and gradually we can gain this good learning habit and benefit from it.1/8 What’s more, I find out that I still have some bad learning habits as well. I can 9 concentrate on reading for a short time and I 10 ( conquer) this problem by spending more effort on concentration practice. I believe that through my efforts, I can gain good learning results by having good habits. 4. My deskmate admires my fluent English very much and I usually feel 1 (encourage) by his compliments. One day, 2 we learned the new word “eccentric” in class, we 3 (ask)to make a sentence with it. I volunteered to do it by saying “My deskmate is an eccentric boy 4 clothes never fit him. ” Hearing this, the whole class burst into 5 (laugh) and my deskmate’s face turned red. 6 class, I learned from the teacher that my deskmate 7 (drop) out of school if he hadn’t been helped by others. My mindless words must 8 (hurt) him deeply. Not until then did I realize words could be powerful in 9 positive and negative ways. We should avoid hurting others if we can’t always 10 (encourage) when we speak. 5. In the English Reading Week, one of my classmates recommended a quote to us, 1 &Your future depends on many things, 2 mostly on you. & I can't agree 3 (much) with this view. It's true that our future 4 (determine) by many things, such as opportunities and help from others, but our own attitude, determination, 5 hard work play a more important role. In 6 words, we are the master of our own future. Take Abraham Lincoln, for example. He was born in a poor family, and only received a 7 (limit) education in his childhood. Yet through his painstaking efforts, he changed not only his own fate but also the history of America. 8 to this day. Lincoln 9 (regard) as one of the most inspiring figures in the world. 10 , I firmly believe that our future is in our own hands. 6. Dear Tom, How are you doing? You 1 (ask) me in your last letter about my plan for the coming summer vacation. I am sorry that I didn’t reply 2 _delay. How I wish I 3 (read) and reply your email as soon as I received it. 4 , I was busy preparing for my final exam at that time, 5 is vital for me. As a result, I had no choice but 6 (focus) on my study completely. I believe that if you 7 (be) me, you would make the same choice。 By the way, I have a busy schedule for my summer vacation. First and foremost, I would do a part time job, so that my interpersonal skills 8 (improve). (Additionally), I will take a short trip to Beijing to take a summer course in the2/8 New Oriental School. Last but not 9 (little), maybe I will work as a volunteer for the school as a teaching assistant. These are my plan for the summer vacation. What’s yours? I am looking 10__to your earliest reply. 7. Dear Tom, How is everything going? I feel 1 (terrible) sorry for missing the chance of answering your letter in time. You know, I 2 (prepare) for the final exams these days, so I forgot to write back. In your letter, you asked me for my plans on summer vacation. Now, I 3 (write) to tell you some specific details. 4 , three things will make my summer vacation meaningful. To start 5 , doing a part-time job is my dream and I intend to work as a salesman 6 not only can I earn money by 7 , but also it will broaden my horizons. In 8 (add), it is a fabulous choice to visit some famous scenic spots such as Mount Tai during the vacation, in order to enjoy appealing scenery and make more friends. What is more, doing voluntary work, I think, will make a great contribution to the society, which is able to 9 (rich) my life. I 10 (sincere) apologize again for my mistake. By the way, what’s your plan to spend your summer vacation? I am looking forward to your reply. Yours sincerely, 8. To whom it may concern: I’ve learned that an art exhibition is 1 (hold) and that you’re collecting suggestions on its location. I’m writing this letter to share with you my 2 . In my opinion, it is 3 (advisable) to hold the art exhibition in Shanghai Museum than in community libraries. My reasons are as 4 (follow). On one hand, it is more convenient for people to get to Shanghai Museum which 5 (locate) in the center of the city. And the museum is much more spacious than community libraries, 6 provides visitors 7 a more comfortable environment for appreciating art. On the other hand, as a well-known museum, Shanghai Museum is more 8 (profession) and experienced in holding art exhibitions. Its professional security guards and advanced facilities can better protect those famous paintings from 9 (damage) or stolen. Therefore, I suggest the exhibition 10 (hold) in the museum. Wang Min9. Good afternoon, my dear friends. My name is Li Jin. I’ m outgoing and get 1 well with my classmates and teachers. I am 2 (skill) in organizing all kinds of activities. I’d like to run 3 the vice president of the English club in our school. I know as the vice president, I must do the 4 (follow) things for the club: I will try to make 5 known to every3/8 student and more students 6 (involve) in the activities organized by the club. Also, 7 (improve) our English and get 8 (many) students interested in English, I intend to organize some activities at school like lectures and English parties and inter-school 9 such as English debate competitions and speech contests. I hope all of you 10 (vote) for me. Thank you. 10. . To many people , 1 the word “work” sounds unpleasant ,not necessarily because they are lazy.The same man, 2 dislikes his job in the factory 3 even in the office ,may work hard at the weekend ,painting the house or digging the garden. What is the reason ,then ? 4 most cases ,it is because these people simply do not enjoy the job they are doing .It does not give them any real satisfaction .It may be quite easy ,like making up wooden boxes , 5 it is very boring. Very often they are doing a job which is just a small part of a much 6 (large) one ,such as attaching a door handle to a car .But the part they play in actually making the car is so small that they can 7 say :I have made something ! Yet in modern society somebody has to do ordinary jobs 8 as cleaning streets 9 this is the way society is organized ,No matter how ordinary a job is, it plays a part in society and therefore deserves our due respect. Society cannot function a single day 10 the “dull and boring” jobs.11. Last Sunday, I went sightseeing with my friends in the Fairy Lake Park. The park was full of freshness and beauty of spring, with the sun singing.I 2 (enjoy) the fantastic scenery around 4 3 1 (shine) and birdssomething unpleasant 5caught my eye. A youngin a boat were eating, talking and laughing loudlyif they were the only people in the world. What's rubbish into the lake, totally nearby. What a shame! Such behavior left me deep 76 (bad), they spat and even threw(ignore) the noticeable sign “No Littering”8 thought. If all visitors to the Fairy Lake Park 9 (turn)into 10do as the couple did, the lake will be severely polluted and soona huge dustbin. I think all of us should mind our behavior in public places. in this way can we live in more comfortable and beautiful surroundings.12. The burden of students 1 (be) a hot topic for years, but the load of parents has received 2 attention, especially from their own children.4/8 The picture shows us a touching moment 3 a little girl comes to greet her working mom. 4 (Realize) her mom must be very tired after a day’s work, the girl helps to remove the bag from her shoulder. In response, the mom kneels down to show how happy and 5 (thank) she feels. All this reminds me of my mother who has been doing 6 she could to let me have the best. But, totally engaged in my own study, I 7 pay attention to what mother needs and feels, and always think studying well is the only thing I could 8 return. Now I know I can do my bit to help with the everyday washing, bedroom cleaning, or at 9 (little) prepare breakfast myself, so as to share mother’s daily burden. The picture convinces me it is even 10 (important) to be a good daughter. 13. Good morning, everyone, I am Li hua from Xingguang Middle School. The topic of my speech is “Let’s Ride Bicycles”. As 1 (know) to us all, 2 the improvement of people’s living standards, cars 3 (become)a popular means of transport, 4 (bring) great convenience to our life. 5 , they have also caused some problems such as air pollution and traffic jams. How can we solve the problems then? As far as I 6 (concern) , bicycles is a good solution. For one thing, bicycles don’ t need any petrol and they are energy-saving. For 7 ,bicycles are 8 (environment) friendly because they won’t give off waste gas. What’s more, riding bicycles is a good way for us to exercise and it is beneficial to our health. 9 , let’s take the 10 (responsible) to build up a carbon city by riding bicycles. Come on and join us! Thank you! 14. When Sam first got to his boarding school with his parents, he was very happy. He thought he 1 (be) able to go home every weekend. When he 2 (tell) he would not, he started crying 3 the thought of not seeing his parents was driving him crazy. He was given uniforms and all 4 things that he would need for the term. He started crying 5 it was time for his parents to leave. He was then taken to the dorm, 6 he saw other children happy. He tried as much as he 7 to fit in but could not because his mind was at home. He started feeling homesick and wanted to go home as soon as possible. He got sick soon because he could not eat the school food. He could not concentrate 8 the classroom. All he could think was being at home with his family. He had 9 mobile phone or other means to get in touch with his parents. He was angry and felt lonely. He thought his parents hated him and that was 10 they left him in a boarding school. 15. The story is about 1 Sam felt about his first boarding school life. 2 a child, he never left his parents, so he didn’t get used to 3 (deal) with everything in school independently. Once I had a similar experience. I finished my junior middle school in a boarding school. At the age of 13, I 4 dealt with the daily things, such as washing clothes, taking care of money etc, 5 I felt lonely because I hardly knew any people. At first, I could not get on well with my classmates and I always looked forward to 65/8 (be) on holiday to meet my parents. I could not concentrate on my subjects. As time went by, I gradually adapted 7 (me) to the school life. I made several friends with our classmates and often took part in the activities, in which I improved my communicating skills. As I had a lot of interesting things to do, I 8 enjoyed my school life. Now, 9 I think of my first boarding school life, I think 10 instructive and unforgettable. ` 16. No body language can be more attractive/ fascinating than smiling. Not only can a beautiful smile make 1 (us) happy, but also it enables others to feel 2 (delight). 3 a smile is so powerful that it gives people 4 (suffer) from disasters great courage. A little boy 5 (name) Lang Zheng, for instance, impressed and encouraged a great many people 6 a serious earthquake happened in Wen Chuan. Right after he 7 (rescue) by the soldiers from the ruins, he saluted and smiled to them. His smile was like sunshine which warmed people who were in 8 (sad). It is safe/ no exaggeration to say that without smile our life 9 (be )colorless and difficult. It is suggested that we 10 (smile) as much as possible. 17. Jim, look at this picture! The man seems several holes, but all of them lack willpower and patience got water. In my opinion, when we do something, we We must firmly carry it 9 who gives up halfway will achieve 10 . 7 have the willpower to finish 8 . to the end if we want to get a fruitful result. A man 4 21(look) for water. He has dug 3 reality, many people 5 the man in 6 (do) so, he would have(leave) unfinished.doing something difficult. Justthe picture, he didn’t dig any of them further. If he18. In recent years, learning Chinese 1 (become) popular among people around the world. Last month, I 2 (receive )an email from my cousin Jack in Canada. He said he was enthusiastic about Chinese, and asked me to find him some books 3 (intend) for Chinese beginners. I was very pleased to do 4 a favor. So I went from one bookstore to 5 , hoping to find something suitable for him. 6 I selected a set of Chinese textbooks among a variety of similar ones. Then I went to a post office to have them 7 (deliver) by air without delay. Several days later, I received Jack ’ s email, 8 (say) that he really appreciated the books I 9 (send). I’m very glad that Jack is beginning to learn Chinese just like many other foreigners abroad, 10 I know it may be an enjoyable challenge for him. 19.6/8 Last week, our class was 1 duty in the cafeteria for student self-management. On the first day, I 2 (shock) to see so much leftover food thrown away by students. What a waste! Being concerned about it, my classmates and I had a 3 (heat) discussion on how 4 (solve) the problem. Lots of good ideas came up, such as holding class meetings, putting up wall newspapers and charging a fine for wasting food. Finally, we all agreed that wall newspaper would be 5 (good) choice. The next day, we put our idea into reality. Towards lunch time, we put up a wall newspaper outside the school cafeteria, 6 (call) on students not to waste food. Many students gathered around to read and 7 (express) their support. To my great delight, there were changes soon. In the cafeteria, I found the trays returned after lunch all empty 8 any leftover. Food 9 (save) and the dining hall was cleaner. Seeing this, I felt relieved and proud of 10 we had done.20. As you can see, the girl 1 (is trying) to reach an apple at the top of the tree. It’s 2 (so) high that she has to stand on a stack of stools and 3 (may) fall any time. 4 (Down) at the lower part of the tree, there are many big apples 5 (within) her reach. But she just ignores them. Isn’t it ridiculous? I think the picture tries to tell us that we should set a proper goal for ourselves. If we ignore the readily attainable goals and choose one 6 (beyond) our reach, we may fall and end up with 7 (nothing). In our daily life, there are many such “little girls”, 8 (who) only aim at what is up high. Sometimes, they even take risks in getting the apple, the result of 9 (which) is most probably only a fall. Actually, if we set a more realistic goal, not only 10 we get big apples, but also achieve confidence and happiness. 答案1】1.business 6.experienced2.Seeing 7.as3.Wishing 8.better4.had been 9.That5.Unfortunately10.what3】 1.which 2.Thus/Therefore 3.including 4.towards/to 5.As 6.that 7.writing 8.meaningful 9.just/only 10.will conquer 4】1.encouraged 2.when 3.were asked 4.whose 5.laughter 6.After 7.would have dropped 8.have hurt 9.both 10.be encouraging 5】1.which 2.but 3.more 4.is determined 5.and 6.other 7.limited 8.Even 9.is regarded 10.Therefore 6】1.asked 2.without 3.would read 4.However 5.which 6.to focus 7.were 8.wpould be improved 9.least 10.forward 7】1.terribly 2.have been preparing 3.am writing 4.Overall/Totally 5.with 6.because 7.myself 8.addition 9.enrich 10.sincerely 8】 1.to be held 2.opinions 3.more advisable 4.follows 5.is located 6.which 7.with 8.professional 9.being damaged 10.be held7/8 9】 1.on/along 2.skilled 6.involved 7.to improve 10 】 1.even 2.who 3.or 9.because 10.without 11】1.shining 6.worse3.for 8.more 4.In 5.but 3.when4.following 5.it 9.ones 10.will vote 6.larger 7.never 4.couple 10.Only 5.as8.such2.was enjoying 7.ignoring 8.in9.turned12】1.has been 2.little 3.when 4.Realizing 5.thankful 6.what/whatever 7.seldom 8.in 9.little 10.important 13】1.is known 2.with 3.have become 4.bringing 5.However 6.am concerned 7.another 8.environmentally 9.Therefore 10.responsibility 14】1.would be 2.was told 3.because 4.other 5.when 6.where 7.could 8.in 9.no 10.why 15】1.what 2.As 3.dealing 4.never 5.especially 6.being 7.myself 8.finally 9.whenever/when 10.it 16】1.ourselves 2.delighted 3.Sometimes 4.suffering 5.named 6.when 7.was rescued 8.sadness 9.would be 10.should smile/smile 17】 1.to be looking 2.have been left 3.In 4.when/while 5.like 6.had done 7.should 8.it 9.through 10.nothing 18】1.has become 2.received 3.intended 4.such 5.another 6.Finally 7.delivered 8.saying 9.had sent 10.although 19】1.on 2.was shocked 3.heated 4.to solve 5.the best 6.calling 7.expressed 8.without 9.was saved 10.what 20】1.is trying 2.so 3.may 4.Down 5.within 6.beyond 7.nothing 8.who 9.which 10.will/can8/8
2016高考英语新题型+语篇型语法填空题(20篇) - 语篇型语法填空 1. Last Monday, my father would be on a 1 (busy)trip for five...喜欢此文档的还喜欢 2014年高考英语语法填空... 8页 1下载券21​...高考新题型:语篇型语法填空题 20 篇根据上下文填写空白处所需的内容或所提供单词...高考新题型: 20 篇语篇型语法填空题 根据上下文填写空白处所需的内容或所提供...2014年高考英语新题型―... 9页 2下载券
2014高考英语新题型语法... 9页...2016高考英语新题型+语篇型语法填空题(20篇)_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高考新...2014年高考语文新课标I卷... 2014年高考语文北京卷真... 2014年高考理科数学...2014英语新题型语篇型语法填空_高考_高中教育_教育专区。语篇型语法填空题的形式为:在一篇 200 词左右的语篇(短文或对话)中留出 10 处空白,部分空白的后面给出...9. 10. 语篇型语法填空题的形式为:在一篇 200 词左右的语篇(短文或对话)...2014年高考英语新题型―... 9页 2下载券
语篇型语法填空 4页 免费
2016...处变不惊常心态,寻规析律巧突破 2014年高考英语新题型――语篇型语法填空题研...20 nor Who(定从) 20 22 24 Though/Although(让步) Which(定从) What(宾...9. 10. 语篇型语法填空题的形式为:在一篇 200 词左右的语篇(短文或对话)...2014年(上海)高考英语新... 4页 1下载券
2014高考英语新题型语法... 9页...2014英语新题型语篇型语法填空_英语_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 2014英语新题型语篇型语法填空_英语_高中教育_教育专区。...2014英语新题型语篇型语法填空_英语_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 2014英语新题型语篇型语法填空_英语_高中教育_教育专区。一 One of ...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考语法填空100篇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信