求粮食加工设备是怎么加工的英文原版文章

求各种粮食的英文名称
求各种粮食的英文名称
08-11-14 &
水稻rice 大米rice 小米谷子millet 红米red rice 高梁sorghum 玉米maize 麦子 barley 大麦barley 小麦wheat 裸麦rye 乔麦buckwheat 粘米 glutinous rice 糯米glutinous rice
大麦: barley 燕麦:oats 黑豆: black soy beans 红豆: adzuki beans 玉米: corn,sweet corn/maize 小麦: wheat 水稻:rice 红薯: sweet potato 高粱: broomcorn/sorghum
请登录后再发表评论!本视频由声明原创。&会员账号:
←点击获取验证码&&&&关于节约粮食的英语作文600字_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
关于节约粮食的英语作文600字
无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的关于节约粮食的英语作文600字,供大家参考:)
粮食,对我们来说是很重要的,没有了粮食,我们就很难生存。
Food, is very important to us, no food, it is very difficult to survive.
  现在,因为全球变暖,环境恶化,气候反常,有些地方种的粮食颗粒无收,使到粮食短缺,粮价飞涨,许多穷人因为粮价飞涨而买不起粮食,忍饥挨饿地过着凄惨的生活。粮食已成为世界上的一个大难题。
Now, because of global warming, environmental degradation, climate anomalies, where some kind of food crops, so that food shortages, rising food prices, many of the poor because of soaring food prices and can not afford to buy food, hungry to lead a miserable life. Food has become a big problem in the world.
  粮食,对人们来说太重要了,节约和爱惜也成为人们的话题了。
Food, people are too important, saving and protection has become a topic.
  记得小时候,幼儿园的老师就教我们唱“谁知盘中餐,粒粒皆辛苦”之类节约粮食的儿歌,教育我们珍惜每一粒粮食,不要浪费;妈妈也做了榜样,她在洗米时总是很小心地淘米,把掉落的米粒小心翼翼地捡起来放进锅里。这使我懂得了爱惜粮食。
I remember when I was young, the kindergarten teacher taught us to sing "who knows the food, a journey", save food rhymes, education we treasure every grain of food, mother also do an example, she was always very careful to wash rice rice, the rice grains drop with great care to pick it up and put it in the pot. This makes me know to cherish food.
  在小学的语文课上,老师要求我们用“来之不易”造句,我毫不犹豫地写上:“我们要珍惜农民伯伯种的来之不易的粮食。”老师在我的句子上打了一个鲜红的勾。
In the primary school language class, the teacher asked us to use "be not easily won" sentences, I don't hesitate to write: "we must treasure be not easily won the farmers for grain." The teacher drew a red hook in my sentence.
  但是,我也发现有不少浪费粮食的现象:在学校吃午餐的同学不是很多,可是总能发现白花花的米饭到在垃圾桶里;在餐厅里,一些人的饭菜点了一大堆,吃不完就到倒掉了,这样既花钱又浪费粮食。这些现象真令人痛心。
However, I also found a lot of wasting food: eat lunch at school students are not many, but always found the shining white steamed
in the restaurant, some people point a lot of food, do not eat to fall down, so that both money and waste of food. These phenomena is sad.
  为了节约粮食,我和爸爸妈妈也付出了很大的努力:我每顿饭都把碗里的饭粒扒的干干净净;在外面吃饭,爸爸妈妈从不铺张浪费,能吃多少点多少。有一次,妈妈看我吃得这么干净,便半开玩笑地说:“今天儿子的碗可以不用洗了。”我听了,心里美滋滋的。
In order to save food, my father and mother also put a lot of effort: I every meal rice in
eat outside, mom and dad never extravagance and waste, can eat how much how much. Once, Mom I eat so clean, she half make fun of to say: "today the son can not wash bowl." I listened, heart.
  我们一定要爱惜粮食,不要浪费粮食,因为糟蹋粮食就是糟蹋农民伯伯的心血,浪费粮食就是浪费农民伯伯的劳动成果。
We must cherish food, don't waste food, because waste grain is wasting farmers uncle efforts, achievements of food waste is a waste of farmer labor.
  啊!只要人人都节约粮食,保护生态环境,爱护地球资源,我相信,这个世界就会变得更加美好!
Ah! As long as everyone to save food, protect the ecological environment, protect the earth's resources, I believe, the world will become much more beautiful!
  关于粮食的作文
On the grain composition
在我上一年级的时候,我非常不注意节约粮食。我每天吃饭都剩下许多白花花的米饭在桌子上,在碗里。
When the first grade in me, I do not pay attention to save food. Every day I eat all of the remaining many shining white steamed rice on the table, in a bowl.
  过不了几天,我剩下的米饭居然差不多有一碗那么多。妈妈看见我这样浪费粮食,决定在星期天带我去田野里走一走,看一看,我高兴得一蹦三尺高。
After a few days, I left a bowl of steamed rice was about so much. My mother saw me such a waste of food, decided to take me to the fields to go on Sunday, look, I'm happy I jumped three feet high.
  到了星期天,我正要去拉车去田野时,妈妈说:“宝宝,车子坏了,我们只好走着去了。”一路上,猛烈的阳光像一团大火一样,让我感到非常的闷热,豆大的汗珠不断地从额头上渗出来。
On Sunday, I'm going to pull the car to go to the fields, mother said: "baby, the car broke down, so we had to walk." Along the way, the sun like a ball of fire, let me feel very hot, bean big sweat constantly seeping from the forehead.
  田野一片绿色,就像是一块一块绿色的大毯子铺在那里。在这绿色的毯子上,有着许多人在忙碌地干着农活,有的在耙田,有的在挑秧苗,有的……你瞧,那边一个三十多岁的农民伯伯正在抛秧,他从一块奇特的板子上拿出翠绿色的秧苗,撒到田中,让它们自己成长。他每抛撒一把秧苗,手臂上的汗珠都随着秧苗飞洒向田中。此外,还有一个农民婆婆在除草,婆婆轻轻地弯下腰,用那洁净的双手去接触那肮脏的杂草和污泥,虽然杂草除去了,却脏了自己洁净的双手。火似的太阳照射在每个农民的后背上,汗珠湿透了他们每一个人的衣服,每个农民从田里走出来,都是一身污泥一身臭汗。
The fields are green, like a piece of green blanket shop where. In the green carpet, there are many people doing farm work in the busy, some in the harrowing, some in the picking seedling, some...... You see, there a thirtysomething farmer uncle is throwing, he took out a green seedlings from a special board, and to Tanaka, let them grow. He threw a seedling, arm sweat with the seedling fly over Tanaka. In addition, there is a peasant woman in weeding, mother-in-law gently bent, with the clean hands to touch the dirty weed and sludge, although the weeds, but dirty their hands clean. Fire like a sun in each farmer back, sweat soaked their clothes, each farmers out of the fields, is a sludge bromidrosis.
  忽然,我看到了我六十岁的外婆也在地里干活,她弯下腰大概只有五六分钟又站起来伸伸腰,并不断地用手捶打着自己地腰。满头的汗珠都来不及擦,正一滴一滴地落在田里。这时。我不禁想起了一首诗:“锄禾日当午,汗滴禾下土。谁知盘中餐。粒粒皆辛苦。”
Suddenly, I saw my sixty year old grandmother in the fields, she bent down only about five or six minutes again stand up and stretch, and constantly with the hand beat his waist. The sweat haired wipe all too late, was dripping down in the field. At this time. I can not help but think of a poem: "hoe Wo day when, sweat wo soil. Who knows the food. A journey."
  回到家后,我想了又想,觉得自己以前这样浪费粮食真是太不应该了,我下决心要好好珍惜来之不易的每一粒粮食。
After returning home, I think and think, feel that used to waste food is really too should not, I will cherish every grain of grain be not easily won the determination.
写作翻译英语作文相关推荐
无忧考网移动版 m.51test.net英语翻译帮忙找一篇英文短文,开头是we have lost of tradition.附加翻译We have lots
英语翻译帮忙找一篇英文短文,开头是we have lost of tradition.附加翻译We have lots of traditions.First,we clean our houses and sweep away bad luck,and then we paint doors and windows red.It means good luck.We usually decorate the doors and windows with paper cuts.We also buy clothes and everyone has a haircut.Our parents and grandparents give us New Year presents.They are usually new clothes.On New Year’s Day,we put on our new clothes and visit our family and friends.There is dragon and lion dancing.The family has dinner and we eat jiaozi- a kind of dumplings,or a sweet rice pudding.We watch TV and at midnight there are usually fireworks.We don’t clean the house for a few days.We don’t want to sweep away good luck.And we have lots of food for good luck.The New Year Festival finishes at the Lantern Festival after two weeks.We usually eat a kind of rice dumpling called yuanxiao.They are round and so they brings us good luck all the year round.翻译
我们有许多传统.首先,我们打扫房子,扫除坏运气,然后我们油漆门窗都是红色的.它意味着好运.我们通常装饰门窗用剪纸.我们也买衣服,每个人都有自己的发型.我们的父母和祖父母给我们新年礼物.他们通常是新的衣服.在新年那天,我们穿上新衣服去拜访我们的家人和朋友.有舞龙和舞狮.一家人吃晚餐,我们吃饺子,一种饺子,或一个甜米饭布丁.我们看电视,通常在午夜的烟花.我们不打扫房间几天.我们不想扫去好运.我们有大量的食物,以求好运.春节收在灯节后两个星期.我们通常吃一种叫做元宵.他们是圆的,所以他们一年到头给我们带来好运
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语翻译帮忙找一篇英文短文,开头是we have lost of tradition.附加翻译We have lots 》相关的作业问题
My name is Justin Wong and l live in Sha Tin.l am twelve year old and my birthday is 22nd February.l have a dog called Spotty.My elder sister,Joyce,named him.It
长短适合的:Ladies and Gentlemen,Good morning!I’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech.Man’s life is a process of growing up,actually I’m standing here
about the disaster area houseTo respect science,through this earthquake,we all understand that,Wenchuan,and other surrounding towns in the fault zone,suggested
R&B'S PEN DO YOU WANT TO BUY THE GOOD PEN?THAT'S ALL RIGHT!WE HAVE A GOOD PENS.THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO.THERE ARE COLORS OF THE RED,BLUE,BROWN,YELLOW,BLACK……IF YO
One day,Xiao Ming was walking his dog in the park.He found a 10-yuan note on the grass.He wanted to get it.Just before he stepped on the grass,he saw a notice r
The Festival originated in ancient Greece. On this day, the ancient Greeks saluted the mother of Xi Buli (Cybele, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Demeter, Hera, and Hest
My elder brother is Liukai Jiang.He is very handsome.He has a fringe of hair.He has small ears.His skin colour is white.He also has big eyes.He has good temper
a dried flower flew away from the book.It was pale blue,very transparent,with thin fine veins.I held it against the morning light and blew on it.The soft breeze
迎奥运英语演讲稿 China has its own sport legends.Back to Song Dynasty,People started to play a game called Cuju,which is regarded as the origin of Ancient football.So n
I prefer team-work than individual work.As a member of a team,I can communicate with my team members.If there is a team to work with,we can share the work and e
HI,o,we,is tell
  课外阅读练习  阅读下面的短文,完成题1—6题。(共22分)  奇妙的克隆 (谈家桢)  一个细菌经过20分钟左右就可以一分为二;一根葡萄枝切成十段就可以变成十株葡萄;仙人掌切成几块,每块落地就生根;一株草莓依靠它沿地“爬走”的葡萄茎,一年内就能长出数百株草莓苗……凡此种种,都是生物靠自身的一分为二或自身的一小部分
英文版简介 :While in Paris on business, Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon receives an urgent late-night phone call: the elderly curator of the Louvre has been murde
Advanced Manufacturing: Robotic Technology and Automation Summary At present a Car Company manufacture a part of an automobile suspension assembly known as a Cr
Last Sunday,I went to the zoo with my friends.In the zoo ,there are many animals ,for example,tigers,lions,panda and so on.The guide had told us the importance
i have two best friends ,David and Gary . we have some in common .for example ,we both like football ,swimming ,akating ,running and jumping .but aslo we have s
The Bight 海湾by Elizabeth Bishop ()At low tide like this how sheer the water is.White, crumbling ribs of marl protrude and glareand the boats are dry, t
In my life my father is the person I admire most . My father is an ordinary worker but he is very ambitious .He often teaches himself English in his free time t
Jim,Mary and Tom 要为Lucy举办一个Surprised Party为Lucy庆生: Jim: Hey, Do you knoe Lucy's Birthday is on this Sunday?Mary and Tom: YesJim: Do you have anything to do this}

我要回帖

更多关于 粮食加工品 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信