小学英语阅读回答问题题目,求回答

英语阅读题目,求回答 _ 绵阳汽车网
英语阅读题目,求回答
您好答案是DBACC6-10BAFBC希望帮助你
题目可以拍完整吗?
世界成为了一个更小的太空,然后,并且,更加地完善。谢谢太空卫星回答和翻译如下:38。全球的知识一直增长,帮助我们学习了更多关于地球的事情,关于天气,更加充实的生活。我们的知识也随之而增长,并且,任何别的事情。大多数的国家,使用那些发射上去的卫星,接收消息,人们来自于不同的国家,然后。举例,有了他们的帮助,中国能够发送电视和收音机节目去别的旁国。外国国家能够发送他们的节目来中国。那些卫星沿着地球,然后.C39.B许多国家的人造卫星已经发射进入太空了.B40。我们也能够使用卫星去帮助打电话给外国的国家
1-5 A B A C A 6-10 C A B A B
Once there were five beggars(乞丐). One was English, one Turkish(土耳其人), one Greek(希腊人), one was an Arab(阿拉伯人) and one was Persian(波斯人). One day they met and decided to stay together, sharing(分享) what they had a...
答案是B。Critical thinking is based on factual knowledge. 确实,认知科学提供的依据使技术可以独立于事实性知识这一观念受到挑战。根据过去三十年来的数据所得到的结论在科学上是不用质疑的:善于思考需要了解事实,这是真的,不仅仅因为你...
选B吧,没有直接写她生气,第一段写的是她叹气,之后一直在纠正他的做法叫他道歉。
(一) Little Tom down the street calls our dog "The keep dog".Zip is a sheep dog. But when Tom tries to say" Seep", it comes out "keep". And in a way Tom is right. Zip is always bringing things hoem for us to keep! I'll tell y...
您好答案是DBACC 6-10BAFBC 希望帮助你
下载一个扇贝阅读 每天都会更新阅读 不过大多数是些新闻 有四级 托福 考研的文章国内国外的都有 可以建议你用一用
88. Yes, he did. 89. His mother. 90. Because his mother always wanted him to study and read more books. His mother could wash clothes faster than him. 91. To clean his mother’s hands. 92. Because it was the first time his son c...
回答和翻译如下: 38.C 39.B 40.B 许多国家的人造卫星已经发射进入太空了。那些卫星沿着地球,然后,帮助我们学习了更多关于地球的事情,关于天气,并且,任何别的事情。大多数的国家,使用那些发射上去的卫星,接收消息。举例,有了他们的帮助...
题目可以拍完整吗?
返回主页:
本文网址:http://www.0816auto.cn/view-.html让学习驱动您的世界
查字典教育系列APP
语文、作文、板报等APP
客户端二维码
手机浏览器打开查字典
1、直接输入 m.chazidian.com
2、扫描二维码,用手机
访问查字典手机版
小学英语阅读100篇答案40-100题
|提问时间: 17:44:34|0人回答
问题描述:
  小学英语阅读100篇答案40-100题
看了该问题的网友还看了:
大家都在问
数学最新问题扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
100分求一道简单英语阅读理解题目,要求答案注明理由41.Today ,as in every other day of the year ,more than 3000 U.S.adolescents(青年人) will smoke their first cigarette on their way to becoming regular smokers as adults.During their lifetime,it can be expected that of these 3000 about 23 will be murdered,30 will die in traffic accidents,and nearly 750 will be killed by a smoking-related disease.The number of deaths attributed to cigarette smoking outweighs all other factors,whether voluntary or involuntary,as a cause of death.Since the late 1970s,when daily smoking among high school seniors reached 30 percents,smoking rates among youth have declined.While the decline is impressive(印象深刻的),several important issues must be raised.First,in the past several years,smoking rates among youth have declined very little.Second,in the late 1970s,smoking among male high school seniors exceeded that among female by nearly 10 percent.The statistic is reversing.Third ,several recent studies have indicate high school dropouts have excessively high smoking rates,as much as 75 percent .Finally,though significant declines in adolescent smoking have occurred in the past decade,no definite reasons for the decline exist.Within this context,the National Cancer Institute (NCI) began its current effort to determine the most effective measures to reduce smoking levels among youth.According to the author,the deaths among youth are mainly caused by _____.单选题 A.traffic accidents B.smoking-related disease C.murder D.all of these Every day there are over _____high school students who will become regular smoker.单选题 A.75 B.23 C.30 D.3000 By "dropout" the author means______.单选题 A.students who failed the examination B.students who left school C.students who lost their way D.students who were driven out of school The reason for declining adolescent smoking is that ________.单选题 A.NCI has taken effective measures B.smoking is prevented among high school seniors C.there are many smokers who have died of cancer D.none of these What is implied but not stated by the author is that ________.单选题 A.smoking rates among youth have declined very little B.there are now more female than male smokers among high school seniors C.high smoking rates are due to the increase in wealth D.smoking at high school are from low socio-economic backgrounds
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
B 第一段“nearly 750 will be killed by a smoking-related disease”D 这题我也不清楚,照文章第一句话,应该是每天1500人才对D “dropout”是退学生,中途退学的意思D 最后一段“no definite reasons for the declin...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A C B D A C
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一道英语阅读题答案··Hello!I’m Mr Black.I like fishing very much.I often go fishing in the sea.Every time I get many fish home.My neighbours are very surprised.They often ask me:“How can you get so many fish?” I always tell them:“I have magic words.When I am fishing,I will close my eyes and murmur,’ Fish,fish,send me a fish.’ Then the fish comes.” Do you believe me?Have a try!快速判断:1.Mr.Black likes fishing very much.( )2.Mr.Black often goes fishing in the river.( )3.Mr.Black naver fishes one fish.( )4.Mr.Black often fishes many because he has magic words.( )
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
对错 不是河 是海错错
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.对 2.错3.错(naver应为never)4.对
对 错 错 错
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求下面的初一英语阅读短文回答问题!Peter is seven years old.He’s a student of Grade One.He doesn’t like school.It’s Sunday today.The little boy doesn’t go to school.He is playing with a ball near his house.His grandmother comes to him and begins to talk about his school with him.“Who’s the best student in your class,peter?”asks the old woman,“Of course,I am.”Peter answers(回答).“Why?”asks the grandmother.“In my class only I can answer my teacher’s question.”“What question?”asks the old woman.“He often asks us,who doesn’t understand(理解)me?Only I put up my hands(举手),”answers the boy.“And who is the worst(最差的)in your class?”“Our teacher is.”“Why?”“He can’t answer the easiest(最容易的)questions.”says Peter.“He always asks my class mates to answer!”1.What grade is Peter in?2.Why doesn’t Peter go to school today?3.Who is talking about the school with Peter?4.Can Peter understand his teacher in class?5.Who is the worst(最差的)in Peter’s class?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1,Grade One 2,It’s Sunday today. 3,His grandmother. 4,no,he can't. 5,Peter
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
grade onebecause it is sunday todayhis grandmotherno, he could notpeter
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。