have ittake your wayy的意思

您要找的是不是:
have it your own way
你有自己的方式吗
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Oh OK, then. Have it your own way.
啊,好啦。随你的便吧。
All right, have it your own way I'm tired of arguing.
好了, 随你的便吧--我懒得和你争了。
The mayor refastened his watch. "Have it your own way, " he said. "But if the taxes were levied like this…" He gave a gesture of despair.
市长重新握紧了怀表,说道:“就照你们的主意办。要是能够这样征税的话……”他做了个绝望的手势。
Yeah,I mean it's a completely different way of life when you have your own place."
VOA: standard.
She says it's no easy feat. "You have to kind of deliver so much of the story through your own written texts so it's difficult in that way because you have to get a character and a point across in 140 characters or less."
But part of the Pop Idol deal is that you cannot have it all your own way.
You want to be able to have your own unique way of doing it.
Other tried and true ways are to acknowledge that you have self-doubt when it happens and get out of your own way!
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!finding your way是什么意思_百度知道
finding your way是什么意思
我有更好的答案
Finding Your Way找到你的方式有方有道双语例句1My God, it's hard enough finding your way around in Chinatown. 我的天,在唐人街不迷路就已经够难的了。2You should not have to worry about finding your way around and figuring out the university bureaucracy. 你不应该担心你的方式寻找并找出解决大学的官僚机构。
采纳率:82%
来自团队:
Finding Your Way网络有方有道双语例句1My God, it's hard enough finding your way around in Chinatown. 我的天,在唐人街不迷路就已经够难的了。 2You should not have to worry about finding your way around and figuring out the university bureaucracy. 你不应该担心你的方式寻找并找出解决大学的官僚机构。
找到你的方式
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。豆丁微信公众号
很抱歉,该文档已经被删除了...先到其它地方遛一圈吧!
您可以在豆丁搜索您要找的内容
您可能感兴趣的文档
& DocIn.com Inc. All Rights Reserved 豆丁网
联系客服QQ:have it your way
They did a decent job, improving sales with better marketing, including reviving the “Have It Your Way” slogan.
他们干的不错, 用更好的市场策略提高了销售, 包括重新启用口号"按你的方式拥有".
There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done", and those to whom God says, "All right, then, have it your way". -- C.S. Lewis
世界上有两种人,一种人对上帝说,“你的意愿会被完成的,”上帝对另一种人说,“好的,就按照你们的想法去做吧。”
C. S. Lewis said, "There are two kinds of people: those who say to God `Thy will be done' and those to whom God says, `All right then, have it your way.
鲁益师说:“世上有两种人,一种人对神说:“愿你的旨意成就';另一种人,神则对他说:“好吧,随你所欲。”
Yeah,I mean it's a completely different way of life when you have your own place."
The conversation on human rights and said "You know what, this is really the way you have framed it. A very western concept and it's coming of your enlightenment.
在关于人权的对话中,非西方国家的人们会说,“看吧,这只是你们的想法而已,是西方化的概念,这是在你们的文明背景下产生的。
We'll talk about how your normal valves function inside your heart and how your heart couldn't work in the way that it did if it didn't have valves that were doing a very complex operation many many times a day.
我们会讨论,正常的瓣膜在心脏中如何工作,以及没有这个,每天不停完成很多复杂任务的心脏瓣膜,心脏为什么,就不能正常工作了
These days, you really can have it your way.
Be defiant, demanding and have it your way!
But part of the Pop Idol deal is that you cannot have it all your own way.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 have no way 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信