拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
以“我最喜欢的运动跑步”写英语作文120字
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, basketball,travelling and so on. However, my favorite sport is running.In my mind,it is a good activities for people to keep healthy and relieve the pressure. After busy studying,i usually run on the playground,and i think that's the most wonderful time in a day.I love this sport since i'm 4,but at that time i only run for fun without any purpose.It's different now.Running has become a essential part in my life.I love running,and i 'll keep running.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你浏览的页面不存在
我的图书馆
信息提示:
你要浏览的文章不存在,5秒后将自动跳转到“360doc个人图书馆”的首页,你可以继续浏览其它好文章,也可以&
&当前页面。1209 - The MySQL server is running with the --read-only option so it cannot execute this statement
正在开会,同事电话反映开发库不能写入了,错误信息如下:
1209 - The MySQL server is running with the--read-only option so it cannot execute this statement
一般这个错误有两种原因:
1.连到从库了。从库一般设置为只读。
2.主库的read_only参数被修改为1
开发人员是普通用户应该没有权限修改这个参数的值。
DBA也不会去主动修改这个参数。那究竟是什么原因导致开发库不能写入了呢?
首先确认了不是开发人员的问题,因为部门的200多位研发都遇到了这个问题。
为了先解决问题,先去查询主库上read_only参数的值。果然read_only被设置为1.
手工修改为0后,问题解决。问题是read_only为什么会设置为1呢?
解决步骤如下:
mysql& select @@read_
+-------------+
| @@read_only |
+-------------+
+-------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
mysql& set global read_only=0;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
检查mysql的错误日志发现有如下信息:
:55:11 mysqld_safe Number ofprocesses running now: 0
:55:11 mysqld_safe mysqldrestarted
由此可知MySQL发生了重启。重启的原因是什么呢?
检查了系统日志,发现了如下错误:
#tail -100f /var/log/message
Dec 31 13:55:11 mysql2dev kernel: [8680]
Dec 31 13:55:11 mysql2dev kernel: Out ofmemory: Kill process 12805 (mysqld) score 964 or sacrifice child
Dec 31 13:55:11 mysql2dev kernel: Killedprocess 12805, UID 500, (mysqld) total-vm:kB, anon-rss:7870704kB,file-rss:16kB
Dec 31 13:55:11 mysql2dev kernel: rsyslogdinvoked oom-killer: gfp_mask=0x201da, order=0, oom_adj=0, oom_score_adj=0
Dec 31 13:55:11 mysql2dev kernel: rsyslogdcpuset=/ mems_allowed=0-1
Dec 31 13:55:11 mysql2dev kernel: Pid:21035, comm: rsyslogd Not tainted 2.6.32-358.el6.x86_64 #1
Dec 31 13:55:11 mysql2dev kernel: CallTrace:
由这条错误可知,是由于内存溢出导致了mysql的重启
Out of memory: Kill process 12805 (mysqld)score 964 or sacrifice child
那是什么导致了内存溢出呢?
查看了系统的历史命令后发现有同事在做备份,而此时的系统的压力又比较大,且次系统没有设置交换分区,以上原因导致了MySQL的重启。
为什么重启会导致read_only=1呢? 可能是配置文件中设置了read_only ,检查配置文件
#grep read_only my.cnf
这时开发环境突然不能写入的原因终于水落石出了。
你可能会问,主库为什么设置read_only=on呢,因为原来是一个MMM环境。
现在已经把MMM环境摘掉,所以将配置文件中的read_only 设置为0,至此开发库不能写入问题宣告解决。
没有更多推荐了,
加入CSDN,享受更精准的内容推荐,与500万程序员共同成长!英语语法填空 running is free . it is easy and now_百度知道
英语语法填空 running is free . it is easy and now
我有更好的答案
running is free . it is easy and now跑步是免费的。现在很容易 running is free . it is easy and now跑步是免费的。现在很容易
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语语法的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我喜欢跑步用英语怎么说
我喜欢跑步用英语怎么说I LIKE RUN?
I like running.或I like to run.或I enjoy running.或I perfer to run.或I have fun in running等等
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《我喜欢跑步用英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
I like running so much.Running is my favourite sportI like running best .
I like running
The one is good at swimming,the other likes running.
I like running,because I think it’s a funny and easy sport.I can do it by myself.I was not very healthy when I was a little child.So my father took me running w
My mother prefers runnig to watching TV.My mother would like to run rather than watch TV.
I like running and dancing.如还有疑问,欢迎可以进入乐知各级别英语外教课免费旁听.希望能帮到您
The person that I admire very much is my mother.She is very optimistic and only consider the positive sides of everything.She is also very energetic,for example
Hello,everyone my name is Lizhebo.I am 13 years old .I like running .And I am very active.I hope I can be one of the members in this classand I will use my effo
I am an introvert boy,like running,writing,and reading.I prefer quite environment,and do not wish to stay in crowded place.I wake up early in the morning for ru
Sam is a school student.He likes running very mcuh and sticks to run everyday.He has many athlete's photos.He like LiuXiang most.He wants to be an athlete like
prefer English to MathsPrefer running to swimming
My name is Rubia,I have girls,I like swimming and painting,I do not like running and playing football
I like running and cycling and especially like running or cycling after class at night,because it can not only physical exercise but also can relax to maintain
I enjoy jogging / running,a sport a lot of people are doing,which can strengthen the body,enhance a person's physical and mental health,promote the blood circul
My favourite sport is running
I Like Running I like running,because I think it’s a funny and easy sport.I can do it by myself.I was not very healthy when I was a little child.So my father to
There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, basketball,travelling and so on. However, my favorite sport is running.In my mind,it is a good ac
I'm more interested in swimming than jogging.
I like doing sports,especially running.I run every morning.}

我要回帖

更多关于 it is time for class 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信