小学句型转换换,一空一词: 1, I expect they will win the match.

当前位置: >>
Go for it!八年级上学期unit1-2测试
八年级英语(下)检测检测(一) Unit 1 and Unit 2 说明:1.本试卷分为第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分。 2.选择题请将其 标号填入题前的括号内,非选择题请在相应空白处作答。 3.全卷满分 100 分,考试时间 90 分钟。 第Ⅰ卷(选择题,共 60 分) 一、听力部分(20 分) I.听辨单词。从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出你所听到的单词,并将代表该单词的 字母填在题前的括号中。每个单词读一遍。 ( )1. A. idea B. advice C. advise ( )2. A. should B. could C. would ( )3. A. cloth B. clothes C. clothing ( )4. A. stereo B. story C. serious ( )5. A. prepare B. pressure C. compare II.对话理解。听下面的 5 段对话,每段对话后有一个问题。从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个 选项中选出最佳答案。每段对话及问题读一遍。 ( )6. A. Yes, I do. B. No, I don't. C. Kate does. ( )7. A. Last week. B. For a week. C. Next week. ( )8. A. A game. B. A film. C. A play. ( )9. A. On the farm B. In the factory. C. Yes, he is. ( )10. A. Dress. B. My address. C. Read's address. IV.短文理解。听短文,根据其内容判断句子正(T)、误(F)。短文读两遍。 ( )16. Jim isn't healthy now. ( )17. Jim knows how to stay healthy. ( )18. Eating too much is good for Jim's health. ( )19. Mr Hu knows what to do. ( )20. Mr Hu is a good doctor. 二、单项选择(15 分) 从各小题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳答案。 ( )21.My uncle will be back . A. after half a month B. in a day C. for a day D. a day ago ( )22.I have leisure time to play. I am always doing my homework. A. a little B. little C. a few D.few ( )23.I will be astronaut when I grow up. A. an B.a C. the D. 不填 ( )24.I think the teacher can't our decision. A. agree to B. agree on C. agree with D. agree about ( )25.My sister played her stereo too loud. I think she turn it down. A. should B. can C. shouldn't D. mustn't ( )26.Mr. Black talked about his son with the teacher the phone. A. by B. on C. in D. of ( )27.Could you please give me some ? A. advice B. advise C. advises D. advices ( )28.It's very important carefully in class.1 ( ( ( ((A. listening B. listened C. to listen D. listen )29.The students found easy to work out this maths problem. A. it B. this C. that D. him )30. Last year I went to Beijing and fell in it. A. love with B. to love in C. to love with D. love in )31. Tomorrow we will with my classmates. A. go swim B. go swimming C. go swimming D. goes swimming )32. --What are you doing? --I'm thinking about at the class meeting. A. how to say B. what to say C. how be says D. what is to say )33. --Let's go swimming in the nearest lake. -. A. Good ideas B. Thank you C. Yes,I know D. That's a goodidea ( )34. --? --I cut my finger. A. What's matter B. What's the matter C. What's doing matter D. How is the matter ( )35. --Would you like a drink? -. A. No, I wouldn't B. Yes, please C. Yes, I would D. That's all right 三、完型填空(10 分) 阅读短文,从各小题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳答案。 What is the sky? Where is it? How high is it? What lives above it? These questions are difficult 36 , 37 they? Is the sky blue? The sky 38 no colour. We know that there is air around 39 world. When planes fly, they need air 40 their wings. Planes can not fly very high because when they go higher, the air gets 41 .If we go up about 1,200 kilometers 42 the earth, we find there is 43 air of all. Maybe we can answer 44 of our questions now. The sky is space. 45 this space there is only the moon and all the stars ( )36.A. answering B. answers C. answer D. to answer ( )37.A. isn't B. are C. aren't D. don't ( )38.A. is B. has C. are D. have ( )39. A. the B. an C. a D. 不填 ( )40.A. lift B. lifts C. lifting D. to lift ( )41.A. thin B. thinner C. thinnest D. thiner ( )42. A. to B. near C. from D. away ( )43. A. no B. not C. no any D. any ( )44. A. both B. all C. some D. any ( )45.A. On B. At C. Of D. In 五、阅读理解(一) (10 分) B2 Thomas Edison was a famous American scientist. He was born in 1847.When he was a child, he liked to find out how things worked. He was in school for only three months. He asked his teacher a lot of strange questions. Most of them had nothing to do with his lessons and his teacher very angry with this. When his teacher told this to Edison's mother,she took her son out of school.As she had been a teacher, she taught him herself. The boy read a lot soon. He became very interested in science. At the age of ten, Edison had already built a chemistry lab for himself. Ever since then, he never stopped searching for new and better ways to do things. 根据短文内容,从下列每小题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。 ( )56.Thomas Edison was . A. a chemist B. a teacher C. a scientist D. a doctor ( )57.Most of had nothing to do with his lessons. A. the questions B. the things C. the places D. ones ( )58.The teacher thought he was . A. bright B. clever C. foolish D. fool ( )59.He was interested in . A. math B. chemistry C. lab D. science ( )60.He had already built a chemistry lab for himself when he was . A. nine B. ten C. eleven D. old 第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共 40 分) 六、词形变换(10 分) 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 61.My clothes (be) out of style. 62.My dad didn't allow me (argue)with my mom. 63. The old man doesn't like my (sister)clothes and haircut. 64.His boss was very (friend) to him. 65.Maria is one of the best (girl) in our class. 66. We begin (study)hard from now on. 67. The bird thinks its life will be a lot (good)than it is now. 68. Could you please (tell) me the news? 69. In 100 years,people (work)on a space station. 70. Yesterday he (take)many photos on the farm. 七、句型转换(5 分,每小题 1 分) 根据括号内的要求完成句子。 71.Brazil will win the next World Cup.(就画线部分提问) will win the next World Cup? 72.They enjoyed themselves at the party yesterday. (同义句) They at the party yesterday. 73. Li Ying will be back in five days. (对画线部分提问) Li Ying come back? 74. English,will,themselves,kids, study,by.(组成句子) 75. Cities will be very big and crowded.(改为否定句) Cities very big and crowded. 八、阅读理解(二) (10 分,每小题 2 分)3 阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,回答下列问题。 Tom is ten years old. After school his friend Peter asks him,“I'm going to have a birthday party on Saturday, can you come?”I'll be glad to.” “ answers Tom. Before Tom goes to the party on Saturday afternoon, mother says to him, his “Tom, remember to be polite. Don't ask for food until someone gives it to you.” “All right,mom.”Tom answers and goes to Peter's home by his new bike. There are many children at the party. They play together for an hour. Then Peter's parents give them some food. But they forget Tom. He waits politely for more than ten minutes and then he holds up his plate in the air and says loudly, “Does anyone want a nice and clean plate?” 76. How old is Tom? 77. What does Tom's mother ask him to do? 78. How does Tom go to Peter's home? 79. Peter's parents forget to give Tom any food, don't they? 80. From the story what can we know about Tom? 九、情景交际(二) 分) (5 根据对话内容及上下文, 在题号后的空白处填入适当的词, 使对话意思完整。 每空只填一词。 A: Bob!Do you like playing computer games? B: Yes, of (81) . Why? A: Then what (82) going to the Internet bar with me after school? B: (83) . I'm afraid I can't go with you today. (84) about Sunday afternoon? A: Sunday afternoon. OK. Let's go together then. B: All (85) . 十、书面表达(10 分) 根据画面内容和文字提示,写一篇 40~60 单词的短文,短文的开头已给出。 要求:要点齐全,表达正确,语句通顺,意思连贯。 Li Ming is a student of No. 12 Middle School. Last Saturday he got up at 8:30 and thought2006 年春季学期八年级英语(下)单元检测(一)参考答案 听力部分生词及短语,请各位老师在听力测试前先疏通。 1. prepare 兼职 2. stereo 立体声系统 3. seaside 海滨 4. theatre 剧院 5. seafood 海味 6. be good for 有效 录音原文 I.听辨单词。 1. advice 2. could 3. clothes 4. stereo 5. prepare II.对话理解。4 6. M: Excuse me. Do you know the way to the library, Kate? W: Yes,I do. Q: Who knows the way to the library? 7. M: Why didn't you go to school last week, Han Meimei? W: Because I was ill in hospital. M: I'm sorry to hear that. Q: When was Han Meimei ill in hospital? 8. W: Did you go to the theatre last night, Jim? M: Yes, I enjoyed myself. Q: What did Jim see last night? 9. W: What are you going to do next Sunday, Li Lei? M: I'm going to work on the farm. Q: Where is the boy going to work? 10. W: Where is my friend Read's address? M: Is it in your pocket? W: Oh, yes. Here it is. Q: What's in her pocket? III.图片理解。 11. M: Sally, where are your shoes? W: What's wrong, Dad? Mom helped me wash them yesterday. Q: Who washed shoes yesterday? 12. M: Mom, where were we last Sunday? I want to write a diary. W: Let me see. Did we go to the park? M: Oh, no. W: Did we go to the cinema? M: Oh, no. Oh, I know. We went to the seaside and ate some seafood. Q: Where did the family go last Sunday? 13. M: What did I do before breakfast,dear? W: You went for a walk. You bought a newspaper and then you watered the flowers. M: Yes, but where's the newspaper? Q: What did the man do after he watered the flowers? 14. M: Mrs Read, are you from America? W: Yes, but I was born in England. My mother worked there when I was born, and my father worked in Australia at that time. Q: Where was Mrs Read born? 15. M: Could you ride a bike when you were four, Mary? W: No, I couldn't. But my sister Ann could when she was four. And she could ride a horse, too. My mother said I could swim when I was four. M: How clever you are! Q: What could Mary do when she was four? IV.短文理解。 Jim was often ill. He wanted to be healthy very much. But he didn't know what to do. Mr Hu, a doctor,told him how to stay healthy. “First you must look after yourself. For example, taking a walk after supper, doing eye exercises, eating a lot of vegetables and so on. All of these things are5 good for your health. Remember! Don't do anything bad for your health. For example, watching TV too much, reading in bed, eating too much, going to bed too late and so on. Any of these are bad for your health.”After that he always did as Mr Hu told him. He is very healthy now. 参考答案 第Ⅰ卷 一、听力部分 I. 1~5 BBBAA II. 6~10 CACAC III. 11~15 CACBC IV. 16~20 FFFTT 二、单项选择 21~25 BBACA 26~30 BACAA 31~35 BBDBB 三、完型填空 36~40 DCBAD 41~45 BCACD 四、情景交际(一) 46~50 DCAEB 五、阅读理解(一) A 51~55 FFTTF B 56~60 CACDB 第Ⅱ卷 六、词形变换 61.are 62. to argue 63. sister's 64. friendly 65. girls 66. studying 67. better 68. tell 69. will work 70. took 七、句型转换 71. Which country 72. had a good time 73. When will 74.English kids will study by themselves. 75. won't be 八、阅读理解(二) 76. He is ten years old. 77. Tom's mother ask him to be polite. 78. By bike. 79. Peter's parents forget to give Tom any food. 80. Tom is a clever boy. 九、情景交际(二) 81. course 82. about 83. Sorry. 84. How 85. right. 十、书面表达(10 分) A possible version: Li Ming is a student of No.12 Middle School. Last Saturday he got up at 8:30 and thought he was late for school. So he left home in a hurry without breakfast. He was riding his bike as fast as he could on his way to school. When he arrived there, the gate was still closed. Then he remembered that it was Saturday! Unit1 Will people have robots?单元测评 Ⅰ.词汇(10 分)? A.用所给词的正确形式填空。?6 1.There are many new ____________ (build) in our city.? 2.We can do the work with ____________ (little) money and ____________ (few) people than they can. 3.Maybe he wants to go ____________ (skate).? 4.Tom will ____________ (finish) the work tomorrow.? 5.There are ____________ (hundred) of people on the ground.? Ⅱ.单项选择(15 分)? 1.After class,lots of students go out of the classroom to ____________.? A.play volleyball B.play the volleyball? C.played the volleyball D.play with volleyball? 2. ____________ do you think the TVs in the future? A.Hwill be B.Ware? C.Wwill be D.His 3.This shirt is so nice,but it ___________ too much.? A.pays B.costs C.takes D.spends? 4.Ten years ago my mother ____________ a pet dog.? A.took B.met C.made D.kept? 5. ____________ students in my school are interested in listening to music.? A.The number of B.A number? C.The number D.A number of? 6.Keep ____________ the ball,and you’ll be OK.? A.pass B.passing C.to pass D.passed? 7.There will be ____________ free time tomorrow.? A.least B.fewer C.less D.most 8.The river is dirty. ____________ people go to swim in it.? A.Few B.A few C.Little D.A little? 9.I’ll live ____________ a space station.? A.in B.on C.at D.to 10.Shanghai is one of the _____________ cities in the world.? A.big B.bigger C.biggest D.biger? 11.Flying to the moon will ____________ in China.? A.come in B.come out C.come true D.come into? 12.That film is worth ____________.? A.see B.to see C.seeing D.saw 13.The students in our school learn English ____________ computers.? A.at B.in C.on D.to? 14.Tom will visit our farm ____________ two weeks.? A.in B.after C.at D.on ? 15.It is bad ____________ your eyes to read in the sun.? A.to B.for C.by D.with Ⅳ.句型变换(15 分)? 按要求转换句型,每空一词。? 1.There will be a meeting tomorrow.(改为一般疑问句并作出否定回答)? ―____________ ____________ be a meeting tomorrow??7 ―No, ____________ ____________.? 2.The child will take the bus to school.(改为否定句)? The child ____________ ____________ the bus to school.? 3.They will go home in two days.(对画线部分提问)? ____________ ____________ ____________ they ____________ home?? 4.Jim has ten books and I have five books.(改为同义句)? I have five books ____________ ____________ Jim.? 5.He won’t be a doctor.I think.(合并为一句)? I ____________ ____________ he ____________ be a doctor. 答案:don’t think,will Ⅴ.汉译英(10 分)? 根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词。? 1.你认为在城市里有更多的污染吗?? ____________ you think ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ pollution in the cities?? 2.未来的学生在家里通过电脑学习。? The students ____________ ____________ ____________ will study ____________ ____________ on computers.? 3.对孩子们来说早起是好事。? ____________ good ____________ children ____________ ____________ ____________ early. 4.他们今天下午两点后能够住进这个房间。? They will ____________ ____________ ____________ live in the room ____________ 2:00 this afternoon.? 5.我们爱上了这个美丽的城市。? We ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ the beautiful city. Ⅵ.完形填空(10 分)? Without plants,people could not live.We need them for food 1 oxygen(氧气) that they ____2_ .And we also need them for their beauty.Imagine( 设 想 ) a world 3 no plants.Imagine no flowers with their sweet smells,their beautiful colors and their lovely shapes.Imagine when the wind blows,not being able to 4 the leaves in the trees or watch the branches(枝条) swing from 5 .? Everywhere people need the beauty of plants.That’s why we have parks full of trees and flowers,and people always try to build houses with room for some grass and a garden.Do you ______6____ your plants? Do you give them love and care? Two scientists said they once 7__ two seeds in different places.While the plants were growing,one plant was given love and hopeful ideas.The other plant was given 8 hopeless ideas.After six months,the loved plant was bigger. 9 the earth it had more and longer roots,above the earth,it had a thicker stem and more 10 . 1.A.or B.so C.but D.and? 2.A.give B.produce C.show D.put? 3.A.by B.of C.with D.without? 4.A.see B.find C.hear D.enjoy? 5.A.side to side B.one by one? C.up and down D.here and there?8 6.A.look at B.smile at C.talk to D.listen to? 7.A.made B.grew C.planted D.produced? 8.A.some B.only C.great D.even? 9.A.On B.In C.Over D.Under? 10.A.fruits B.flowers C.grass D.leaves Ⅶ.阅读理解(20 分)? A The best day of the week for shoppers is Saturday.In America,women do most of the shopping,young people also enjoy shopping with their friends.Men do not enjoy spending their time in the store.There are many places to shop but the best is the shopping mall.A mall is a group of many shops where you can buy clothes,furniture,and everything you need for every room of the house.Shopping malls provide parking for the cars,which is something very important to the shoppers.Usually,the mall is under one roof(在同一座楼房里)so the customers(顾客)don’t get cold or wet from rain,wind,or snow.? Mothers can buy clothes for each family member.Shoes,socks,dresses,coats,and sweaters are bought in August for the new school year,perhaps a ball cap with the name of a favourite sports team the NBA.For the kitchen,the mother might buy cooking pots,drinking glasses,and so on.Furniture for the living room includes a sofa and different chairs,and a television set.The bedroom furniture has beds,mirrors and so on.Finally there are pictures in most rooms.To buy all these things at the mall takes many trips but mothers enjoy this kind of shopping.? 1.Who goes shopping most often of all the family members according to the passage? ? A.Mother. B.Father. C.Young people. D.Children. 2.In America,women like shopping on ___________.? A.Sunday B.Saturday C.Monday D.Friday 3.Men do not enjoy shopping in the store,because ______________.? A.it will cost more money B.it takes shorter time? C.it takes a lot of time D.they will get wet from rain? 4.The underlined word Dprovide ‖ means ______________.? A.准备 B.提供 C.到达 D.旅游? 5.What is a shopping mall? A.It’s a place having a lot of shops where you can buy everything you need.? B.A department store where you can buy everything you need.? C.A supermarket where you can buy vegetables,fruit and so on.? D.A place you can park your car there.?? Ⅷ.书面表达(15 分)? 根据提示写一封英文书信。提示:向你的朋友托尼表示问候。你告诉他,你和同学王飞打算学 习英语。打算听广播,星期六上午到英语角去练口语。下个月你打算到上海去旅游,邀请他一 起去。词数:60~80 词。 参考答案: Ⅱ.单项选择(15 分)? 1.答案:A play 后接球类时,是一定不能用定冠词 the 的,那么选项 B、C 可以排除,而选项 D 中,play 应是一个及物动词,可以直接接宾语 volleyball,所以 with 是多余的。 故答案应为 A 项。9 2.答案:C do you think 为插入语,而时间是 in the future,应用将来时态,故应选 C 项。 3.答案:B 此题是以物作主语,根据我们学过的花费的用法,应该用 costs,所以选 B 项。? 4.答案:D 本题考查的是D喂养、饲养‖,故应用 keep。? 5.答案:D 本题的题意是D我校的许多学生……‖,故应该用短语 a number of。 6.答案:B 本题考查的是 keep doing 的用法,所以应该选 B。keep doing=keep on doing 不停 地干某事,持续干某事。 7.答案: 因为 time 是不可数名词,所以应选用 little 来修饰,又因为该题暗含和今天的比较, C 所以用 less,选 C 项。 8.答案:A 本题中 people 是可数名词,故应选 A 或 B。据题意D河很脏‖,所以应选 few,D几 乎没人‖的意思。 9.答案:A 本题意是D住在空间站里‖,故选 A 项。 10.答案:C Done of+the+形容词最高级+名词复数‖表示D最……之一‖。 11.答案: 根据题意,本题需要D实现‖这个词。 C come in 进来,come into 进来,come out 花开, 故应选 C 项。 12.答案:C D值得做某事‖应是 be worth doing,所以本题应选 C 项。 13.答案:C on the computer 是固定短语,意为D通过电脑‖。 14.答案:A Din+时间段‖表示D在……时间后(内)‖,表示将来的意义。 15.答案:B 短语 be bad for 意为D对……有害‖。 Ⅲ.动词应用(5 分)? 用所给动词的适当形式填空。? 1.答案:will go2.答案:will have3.答案:Will,be4.答案:will be 5.答案:coming Ⅳ.句型变换(15 分)? 按要求转换句型,每空一词。? 1.答案:Will there,there won’t 2.答案:won’t take 3.答案:How soon will,go4.答案:less than5.答案:don’t think,will Ⅴ.汉译英(10 分)? 根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词。? 1.答案:Do,there will be more2.答案:in the future,at home 3.答案:It’s,for,to get up4.答案:be able to,after5.答案:fell in love with Ⅵ.完形填空(10 分)? 答案:1.D 由前后句可知,我们需要的D食物和氧气‖来自植物,故选答案 D。? 2.B D食物和氧气是树木生产的‖,produce 意为D生产‖。? 3.C 此句意为D设想一个没有植物的世界‖。介词 with 表示D有‖,without 表示D没有‖,根据空 后的 no 可知答案为 C。? 4.A 此空应理解为D看见‖。? 5.A 根据句意D当风吹起时,我们会看到树枝来回摆动‖,side by side 表示D来回,从一边到另一 边‖,而其他三个均不合题意。? 6.C 此处强调D通过和植物交谈而给它更多的关爱‖,选项 C 符合题意。? 7.C 考查动词词义。makeD制造‖,growD成长‖,强调植物成长的过程,plantD种植‖,produceD生 产‖。根据句意,选项 C 符合题意。? 8.B 此处用 only 表示D仅仅,只是‖,其他选项均不合题意。? 9.D 考查介词的用法。on 和 over 都表示D在……上面‖,in 表示D在……里面‖,under 意为 D在……下面‖,选项 D 符合题意。? 10.B 根据句意,选项 A 和 C 均不合题意。 此处强调如果给植物更多的关爱,它会长得更有生10 机,因此 B 为最佳答案。 Ⅶ.阅读理解(20 分)? A 答案:1.A 事实判断。由短文第一段第二句DIn America,women do most of the shopping...‖可 直接得知。? 2.B 事实判断。由短文第一段第一句话DThe best day of the week for shoppers is Saturday.‖可 知答案。? 3.C 推理判断。由第一段句子DMen do not enjoy spending their time in the store.‖可知男人不 愿为购物花费太多时间。? 4.B 词语理解。通过下文推测可知购物街提供停车场。? 5.A 事 实 判 断 。 从 文 中 句 子 DA mall is a group of many shops where you can buy clothes,furniture,and everything you need for every room of the house.‖ 可直接得知答案。 B 答案:6.It’s like a small room.? 7.He or she operates the lift up and down.? 8.No,they can’t.? 9.Because we have lifts.? 10.Lifts/A lift. Ⅷ.书面表达(15 分)? 答案:Dear Tony, How are you? Thank you for your letter. My classmate Wang Fei and I are going to learn English.We’ll listen to English on the radio.We will go to the English Corner in the park near our school on Saturday morning.We will speak English there.I will go to Shanghai next month.Would you like to go with us?? Yours ever, Liu MingUnit1 Will people have robots 综合练习题 C.单项选择(15 分) 1. She always gets to school early______ she? A. isn’t B. doesn’t C. hasn’t D. does 2. They ______ buy a new book on the way, will they? A. won’t B. will C. aren’t D. are 3. The ones with nuts are ______ of all. A. nice B. nicer C. the nicest D. the most nice 4. Thank you for ______ us. A. help B. helping C. helps D. helpful 5. How many players ______ in a football team? A. there are B. are there C. there will be D. will there be 6. This year the Spring Festival is ______ February 9. A. t B. in C. on D. about 7. This robot doesn’t work. There must be ______ it.11 A. wrong something with B. something wrong with C. nothing wrong to D. something wrong to 8. I’m afraid I ______ a little late. A. maybe B. may C. be D. may be 9. Shanghai is ______ the east of China. A. in B. at C. to D. on 10. There will be ______ people in 50 years. A. less B. fewer C. more D. better 11. I ______ in a small apartment. A. am live B. lives C. living D. live 12. It is about two ______ kilometers away from France. A. thousands B. thousands of C. thousand of D. thousand 13. The harder you study,______ you’ll become. A. and clever B. more clever C. the clever D. the more 14. Kate has a ______.She likes little animals. A. cat pet B. pet cat C. animal cat D. animal pet 15. Our old house is ______ 20 000 dollars. A. worthy B. worth C. paying D. value D.根据括号中的汉语意思完成句子(10 分) 1.In 100 years there will be ______ ______(更少污染). 2.I ______ ______ ______ ______(爱上了) the big city of Shanghai as soon as I got there last year. 3.You are ______ ______(可以) dress casually at home. 4.―I want to fly a ______(火箭) to the moon. ―Are you ______(开玩笑)? 二. 完形填空(10 分) In England winter is not very cold and summer is not very 1 .There is a great 2 between summer and winter. Why is it? England has a warm winter and a 3 summer because it is an island(岛) 4 .In winter the sea is 5 than the land. The winds from the sea 6 warm air to 7 .In summer the sea is 8 than the land. The winds from the sea 9 cool air to England. The southwest winds blow over(吹遍) England all the year. They blow from the 10 .So England has a lot of rain. 1.( ) A. warm B. cold C. hot D. cool 2.( ) A. difference B. different C. differences D. reason 3.( ) A. cold B. cool C. hot D. warm 4.( ) A. places B. county C. land D. country 5.( ) A. warmer B. warm C. hot D. hotter 6.( )A. carry B. are C. bring D. take 7.( ) A. England B. where C. every D. there 8.( )A. colder B. cooler C. hotter D. warmer 9.( )A. take B. to take C. to bring D. bring 10.( ) A. west B. east C. southeast D. southwest 三.阅读理解(20 分) A The North Pole is farther north than any other place on Earth. It is easy to find on a globe. It is12 where all the north and south lines come together at the top. If you were standing on the North Pole, there would be only one way to go. No matter which way you turned, you would be going south. No place on Earth is north of the North Pole. Even though it is called the North Pole, there is really no pole there. There is not even any land. Only thick ice covers the sea. It took many years to find the exact spot where the North Pole is. The first person to reach it was a black man, Matthew A. Henson. 阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F) (10 分) 1.( )It is not difficult to find the North Pole on a globe. 2.( )On the North Pole, no matter which way you turn, you will be going south. 3.( )The North Pole is really a pole there. 4.( )There is land and thick ice covering the North Pole. 5.( )A Canadian reached there first. B When we think of Hollywood, we think of movies and famous movie stars. They are part of Hollywood’s history. Today people make movies in other places too. Not all famous movie stars live in Hollywood. But Hollywood is still a very special city in Los Angeles, California. You can easily see where Hollywood is in Los Angeles. There is a big sign on the hills. It says D HOLLYWOOD ‖. The white letters are fifty feet tall. You can see the sign from far away. The Hollywood sign is a famous landmark in Los Angeles. Many postcards show this famous Hollywood landmark. In the hills of Hollywood, there is also the Hollywood Bowl. This is an open-air theater. It is one of the largest open-air theaters in the world. It has seventeen thousand seats and a very special stage(舞台). The design of the stage was set by the great American architect(建筑设计师) Frond Lloyd Wright. You can listen to all kinds of concerts at the Hollywood Bowl. 阅读短文,选择正确答案(10 分) 1.( )Today Hollywood is ______. A. a special city in Los Angeles B. where all the movie stars live C. where they make all the movies D. the biggest city in California 2.( )You can see where Hollywood is in Los Angeles because ___. A. it is on the hill B. postcards show you C. there is a big sign on the hill D. local people will tell you 3.( )The Hollywood Bowl is ______. A.a place where you see movies B. one of the largest open-air theatres in the world C. a hill in Hollywood D. a landmark in Los Angeles 4.( )Which is not written about the Hollywood Bowl? A. Seats. B. Size. C. Stage. D. Designer. 5.( )Hollywood is a city in ______. A. England B. Australia C. Japan D. America笔试答案: 一、A.1. comfortable2. rock 3.building 4.crowded 5.migh B.1-5 B C B A B13 C.1-5 B A C B B 6-10 C B D A C 11-15 D D C B B D 1、less pollution 2、fell in love with 3、rocket,kidding4 able to 二、完形填空(10 分) 1-5 C A B D A 6-10 D A B A D 三、阅读理解(20 分) A 篇 1-5 T T F F F B 篇 1-5 A C B B DUnit 1 Will people have robots?检测题 一、单项选择(每题 1 分,共 15 分) 1. If you spend 100 yuan in our store this Sunday, you will get a present ________. A. for nothing B. for free C. in nothing D. in free 2. CWhat will happen if more and more people buy cars? --I think people will use buses ________. A. more B. fewer C. least D. less 3. CHow soon will he come back? --________. A. After three days B. In a week C. On Friday D. Next month 4. CWhat does Zhai Zhigang do, do you know? --Of course. He is a famous ________. He is the first Chinese to walk in space. A. astronaut B. engineer C. actor D. singer 5. The young man ________ the beautiful girl when he waw her for the first time. A. felt in love with B. fell in love to C. fell in love with D. felt in love to 6. ________ a teacher, I think I should teach the students not only how to learn but also how to be a man. A. To be B. For C. As D. With 7. CDo you like staying at home ________? --No, I don’t. That always makes me feel lonely(孤独的). A. alone B. lonely C. lone D. self 8. CWhat does the ________ mean? --It is a place to live in space. A. astronaut B. space station C. apartment D. rocket 9. Don’t give up. I think your dream will ________. A. come up B. come over C. come out D. come true 10. Now the computers are ________ more and more people all over the world. A. used for B. discovered by C. used by D. discovered for 11. CWhat are you going to do in the future? --I am dreaming of opening up my ________ company. A. own B. myself C. owner D. oneself 12. There are ________ people having lunch at this restaurant every day. A. hundred of B. hundreds of C. two hundreds D. two hundred of14 13. CWhat do you think of the robots in the future? --I think they won’t ________ do all the work like humans. A. can B. like C. able to D. be able to 14. If you are made to eat certain food for a long time, you will ________ with it. A. fit B. agree C. get bored D. get boring 15. No one knows ________ in the future. A. what will be happen B. what will happen C. what will it happen D. what it will happen 二、完形填空(每题 1 分,共 10 分) A little girl went to a hospital. DI want to ___1___ a miracle(奇迹).‖ DWhat?‖ said th doctor. DMy brother is badly ill, ___2___ my daddy says only a miracle can save my brother.‖ DWe don’t sell miracles here, little girl. I’m ___3___ but I can’t help you,‖ said the dotor. DI have the ___4___ to pay for it,‖ said the girl. The doctor’s brother asked, DWhat miracle does your ___5___ need?‖ DI don’t know,‖ she answered. DMy daddy can’t ___6___ for it, so I want to use my money.‖ DHow much do you have?‖ asked the man. DA dollar and a half.‖ DWell,‖ ___7___ the man, Da dollar and a half can buy a miracle.‖ That man was a very good ___8___. The operation(手术) was free and her brother became well. DWhat’s the price ___9___ the operation?‖ her mom asked. The little girl smiled. She knew exactly how ___10___ a miracle was―a dollar and a halfwith the faith(诚意) of a little girl. 1. A. sell B. make C. buy D. take 2. A. or B. so C. then D. and 3. A. glad B. sorry C. worried D. sure 4. A. money B. illness C. time D. house 5. A. mom B. daddy C. brother D. sister 6. A. pay B. spend C. give D. have 7. A. asked B. smiled C. cried D. talked 8. A. friend B. parent C. teacher D. doctor 9. A. to B. of C. with D. at 10. A.little B. few C. much D. many 三、阅读理解(每题 2 分,共 30 分) A On a Friday morning, it was a composition lesson. David’s english teacher mr Wang said, DWe will have a long summer vacation in two weeks. What will you do during your summer vacation, boys and girls? Please write a composition about your summer vacation plan.‖ The students didn’t speak. They all thought and wrote about their vacation plans. But David didn’t write. After Mr Wang’s words, he lost himself into his wonderful vacation. DThat is very easy. I will go to my grandpa’s home. At his home I can get up late in the morning. When I get up, I will go to the small river with grandpa. We can catch many big fish there. It will be very interesting. There are many children in that village. I can play with them. We will go swimming in the river on sunny days. It will be great fun. I like to play sports. In the afternoon, I will climb the mountain near my grandpa’s home. I can see many birds, trees and flowers. I can …‖ While David was dreaming, Mr Wang said, DDavid, give your composition to me now.‖ But David didn’t write a word.15 1. What day was that day? A. Monday. B. Tuesday. C. Friday. D. Saturday. 2. How soon will the summer vacation come? A. In half a month. B. In one week. C. In a month. D. In two months. 3. David’s grandpa lives ________. A. in a city B. in a town C. on a farm D. in a village 4. What is the meaning of the word Dcomposition‖ in Chinese? A.作文 B.演讲 C.比赛 D.考试 5. Why did not David write a word when the teacher asked him for the composition? A. Because he couldn’t write. B. Because he lost himself into his vacation. C. Because he wouldn’t have a vacation. D. Because he didn’t want to write. B Now cities are full of cars. Some families even have two or more cars. Parking is a great problem, and so is the traffic in the cities. Something will have to be done to change it. What will the cars of tomorrow be like? Little care may some day take the place of today’s big cars. If everyone drives little cars in the future, there will be less pollution in the air. There will also be more space for parking cars in cities, and the streets will be less crowded. Three little cars can fit in the space now needed for one car of the usual size. The little cars will cost much less to own and to drive. Driving will be safe, too. What is more, these little cars can run about 65 kilometers per hour. Little cars of the future will be fine for getting around a city, but they will not be useful for long trips. If big cars are still used along with the small ones, two sets of roads will be needed in the future. Some roads will be used for the big, fast cars and other roads will be needed for the slower, smaller ones. 6. ________ is the big problem for those people who have cars. A. Money B. Parking C. Driver D. Waiting 7. Little ars in the futufe will bring ________ pollution in the air. A. more B. much C. less D. no 8. The little car’s size may be ________ today’s car’s size. A. one third of B. two thirds of C. as big as D. as small as 9. People can ________ money with using the little cars. A. spent B. cost C. take D. save 10. The big cars are ________ the little cars for long trips. A. as useful as B. not so useful as C. more useful than D. less useful than B.用所给单词的适当形式填空。 6. It is ____________ (possible) for me to finish the work today. I need another day to do it. 7. this is our new classroom ____________ (build). There are eighteen classrooms in it. 8. The famous ____________ (science) Qian Suesen died of illness on October 31, 2009. 9. I ____________ (think) he could come to my party, but now I know I was wrong. 10. No one taught me. I learnt it all by ____________ (my). 五、短文填空(每题 1 分,共 10 分) 阅读短文,用方框内所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。 (注意:①每个单16 词只能用一次。②其中有两个多余选项。 ) everything, robot, spend, factory, fly, able, housework, answer, other, work, space, sc ience In one hundred years everyone will carry a small computer. The computer will give people the ① ____________ to all their questions. We will all have ②____________ at our homew. So we’ll be ③____________ to let robots do most of the ④____________. While making a telephone call, we’ll also be able to see the people on the ⑤____________ end at the same time. A lot of people will live and work under sea or in ⑥____________ because there will be big towns and ⑦____________ there. Robots will do most of the work, and people will just ⑧ ____________ two or three days a week. They’ll be able to ⑨____________ to the moon in a spaceship and ⑩____________ their holidays there. 七、书面表达(15 分) 光华中学准备采取一些措施减轻学生的负担,于是向学生广泛征集意见。假如你是李华,请 根据下面要求向学校提交一份减负的建议。 要求:1.所提措施有理有据,能确实起到减轻学生负担的作用; 2.能适当地、正确地运用一般将来时和形容词的比较等级; 3.80 个单词左右。开头已经给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Headmaster, I am glad to hear that you will lighten( 减 轻 ) the burden( 负 担 ) of us students. ______________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ___________ Yours Li Hua Unit 1 参考答案 一、1-5 BDBAC 6-10 CABDC 11-15 ABDCB 二、1-5 CDBAC 6-10 ABDBC 三、1-5 CADAB 6-10 BCADC 11-15 DBEAC 四、1. shape 2. electric 3. humans 4. company 5. factory 6. impossible 7. building 8. scientist 9. thought 10. myself 五、1. answers 2. robots 3. able 4. housework 5. other 6. space 7. factories 8. work 9. fly 10. spend 六、1. What can it do? 2. Can it sweep the floor? 3. Will you buy one? 4. How much is it? 5. When and where shall we meet? 七、One possible version:17 Dear headmaster, I am glad to hear that you will lighten the burden of us students. It’s true that we have too heavy a burden of study every day. It makes us feel stressed out. I hope you will let the teachers give us less homework every day, so we will have more time to relax ourselves. Can we have fewer Chinese, English and math classes a day? Can we have more music, art and PE classes a week? Can we have more time to enjoy our hobbies? I think if we are asked to spend les time on study, we will pay more attention to it. That’s my advice. I hope they can come true. Yours, Li HuaUnit 2 What should I do? 同步检测题 一、单项选择(每题 1 分,共 15 分) 1. CI argued with my mother this morning. --________ A. That’s nothing! B. Great! C. You should say sorry to her. D. Let’s play soccer. 2. I can’t speak Englush well, and Li Lei can’t, ________. A. too B. also C. as well D. eighter 3. I think you ________ talk about your problem with your parents and ask for their advice. A. need B. needn’t C. should D. shouldn’t 4. You look really cool in the new dress, dear. How much did you ________ it? A. ask for B. think about C. find out D. pay for 5. The young boy found ________ hard to finish the work alone. A. that B. this C. it D. which 6. My friend is angry with me. What ________ I ________ to him? A. say B. talk C. speak D. tell 7. CYour spoken English is much better. --Thank you. My teacher often asks us ________ English as ________ as possible. A. many B. much C. much D. more 8. I lost my friend’s bike, and I really don’t know ________. A. what should I do B. what to do C. how shall I do D. how to do 9. CMom, my shoes are ________. Could you buy me a new pair? --Sure. A. out of style B. the same C. in style D. very popular 10. CWhy not tell her the good news right now? --Oh, no. I want to ________ her. A. surprise B. call C. find D. help 11. CWhy did Tom look upset yesterday? --Because all his classmates passed the test ________ him. A. including B. except C. with D. without 12. Now many students ________ go to bed until eleven o’clock every night. A. don’t B. not C. didn’t D. / 13. Don’t worry about the kids. I think they can do it ________.18 A. by yourselves B. by myself C. by themselves D. by himself 14. CThis pair of shoes is too small to ________ me. Could you show me another? --Of course. Please look at thses ones. A. fit for B. fit C. suit for D. agree with 15. Mike’s cousin is the same age ________ him. They get on well ________ each other. A. in B. with C. in D. with 二、完形填空(每题 1 分,共 10 分) I have a problem. Yesterday afternoon I ___1___ with my best friend, Kim. And he was very angry. I thought about it for a long time last ___2___. Now I know I was ___3___ at that time. But I don’t know ___4___ I should do. My mother thinks I ___5___ go to see Kim and tell him I was wrong. My father thinks I should ___6___ Kim and say ___7___ to him. And my brother ___8___ I should call Teen talk, the radio advice program. My sister tells ___9___ I should call up my teacher for ___10___. Can you tell me what I should do? 1. A. argued B. smiled C. shouted D. talked 2. A. morning B. noon C. afternoon D. night 3. A. right B. wrong C. kind D. good 4. A. how B. why C. what D. where 5. A. will B. should C. must D. need 6. A. call B. to call C. calling D. called 7. A. hello B. morning C. sorry D. afternoon 8. A. wants B. says C. hopes D. speaks 9. A. I B. my C. him D. me 10. A. advice B. money C. homework D. study 三、阅读理解(每题 2 分,共 30 分) A Tom is a schoolboy. He is only seven years old, but he is very busy on weekdays. One Saturday he decided to relax himself, so he went to the cinema. It was the first time for him to do that. He bought a ticket and then went in. But after two or tree minutes he came out, bought a second ticket and went in again. After a few minutes he came out again and bought a third ticket. Two or three minutes later he came out and asked for another ticket. Then the girl in the ticket office asked him, DWhy did you buy so many tickets? How many friends did you meet?‖ Tom answered. DNo, I have no friend here. But a big boy always stops me at the door and tears(撕) my ticket.‖ 根据材料内容,选择最佳答案。 1. Tom wanted to buy ________ when the girl asked him why. A. a second ticket B. a third ticket C. a fourth ticket D. a fifth ticket 2. The big boy stopped Tom at the door because ________. A. it was the big boy’s job B. the big boy didn’t like Tom C. the big boy didn’t know Tom D. Tom didn’t buy tickets at all 3. The big boy was ________ at the cinema. A. a bookseller B. a policeman C. a shopkeeper D. a worker 4. From the story we know ________. A. Tom had a lot of money B. Tom knew little about the cinema19 C. the big boy wasn’t friendly to Tom D. the girl wanted to get more money 5. Which of the following is NOT true? A. Tom bought the tickets for himself. B. Tom hadn’t been to the cinema before. C. Tom was too young to make friends. D. Tom met no friend at the cinema. B.用所给单词的适当形式填空。 6. I think Erin should tell her friend Anna not ____________ (be) late for class again. 7. She always hes an ____________ (argue) with her husband about money. 8. Children need some ____________ (organize) activities. 9. You don’t need to have too much ____________ (press). Just try your best. 10. They are ____________ (crazy) about dancing and singing. 五、短文填空(每题 1 分,共 10 分) 阅读短文,用方框内所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。 (注意:①每个单 词只能用一次。②其中有两个多余选项。 ) can, until, out, job, difference, wrong, because, find, leave, should, same, make Children’s schooling is changing very fast today. In the past, teachers ①____________ children sit in class. They let them remember ②____________ kinds of things. And the children had to repeat(重复) things ③____________ they learned them by heart. For some children, they were at school only ④____________ their parents made them do so. They usually got ⑤ ____________ of the classroom as soon as the teacher let them ⑥ ____________. Many children did part-time ⑦____________ to make money to pay for the schooling. Today many teachers think it is ⑧____________ just to make children learn. They say they ⑨ ____________ help children learn. It’s better to heop children know how to learn and how to ⑩ ____________ out things by themselves. 七、书面表达(15 分) 每个人都有成长的烦恼。假如你是某报社 Teens Hotline 的编辑杨浩,下面是三个学生的烦 恼倾诉,请你给其中一位写一封不少于 50 个单词的 e-mail,告诉他(她)你的想法、建议 与期望。 Name Problems Joe My English is poor. My teacher said I was lazy. In fact, I really hope to improve my English.Sam I argued with my parents again. They don’t understand me and always make me do this and that. Maria I’m a student of Grade 8. I can’t sleep well these days. I’m always worried about many thing. _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________Unit 2 参考答案 一、1-5 CDCDC 二、1-5 ADBCB 三、1-5 CADBC6-10 ACBAA 6-10 ACBDA 6-10 FTFTF11-15 BACBD20 11. in exams 12. more important 13. Their bags 14. backs hurt 15. Watching TV 四、1. included 2. part-time 3. either 4. style 5. upset 6. to be 7. argument 8. organized 9. pressure 10. crazy 五、1. made 2. different 3. until 4. because 5. out 6. leave 7. jobs 8. wrong 9. should 10. find 六、1. What’s the matter? 2. but I don’t know how to write it. 3. Yes, I can. 4. What should I do? 5. That’s easy. 七、One possible version: Dear Maria, There are lots of things you can do to help you sleep well, so you needn’t worry about it. You can often play with your friends, listen to some soft music, or read some interesting books. Or maybe you can talk with your parents about your problems, and they will help you with it.Unit2 What shall I do?检测题 一、单项选择(30 分) 1.Are you going to ______ any classes on Saturday? A.be B.listen C.study D.have 2.There were ______ friends of mine in the room. So I left. A.less B.little C.few D.a few 3.The weather in New York is colder than ______ in Shanghai in winter. A.it B./ C.that D.weather 4.Farmers don’ t use animals to do farm work ______. A.no more B.much more C.any more D.no longer 5.Nari had an ______ with his best friend. He didn’ t know what to do. A.argument B.argue C.argued D.arguing 6.My clothes are not fashionable. That makes me not ______. A.cold B.cool C.original D.surprise 7.Can you tell me ______?Perhaps I can help you. A.what’ s the matter B.what’ s the wrong C.what the matter is D.what about you 8.The DTeen Talk‖ has a lot of ______. A.kids B.players C.listeners D.workers 9.Your Putonghua is too bad.You ______ a tutor to teach you. A.get B.must get C.should get D.getting 10.You didn’ t feel well.You ______ stay in bed and have a rest. A.should B.will C.would D.shall 11.Mary,please show ______ your picture. A.my B.mine C.I D.me 12.Some girls of our class enjoy ______ music. A.listen to B.listens to C.listening to D.listened to21 13.My clothes are not in style.That makes me ______. A.happy B.unhappy C.look cool D.feel cold 14.―What’ s wrong? ―I argued with my mother this morning. ―______ A. That’ s nothing! B. Great! C. Say sorry to her tonight. D. Let’ s play soccer. 15.―Let’ s join the summer camp. ―Okay idea. It sounds ______. A.OK B. interesting C. boring D. bad 16.When he left my house. I said to him DGood luck ______ you!‖ A. for B. to C. with D. at 17.―How about some drinks? ―______. A. Yes, great B. No, I can’ t C. Yes, you’ re welcome D. Yes, please 18.These movies are suitable for ______ only. We kids should not go to. A. adults B. children C. adult D. girls 19.Teachers complain about______ tired kids in the classroom. A.teach B.taught C.teaching D.teaches 20.Last week we had an English test. Thank goodness! I ______ it. A.passed B.past C.across D.pass by 21.Lily is______more careful than Kate. A.very B.much C.too D.little 22.I’ m reading now.Please tell him______the TV a bit. A.turn up B.turn off C.to turn down D.to turn on 23.I’ m sure you know the difference______Dlook for‖ and Dfind‖. A. from B. for C. to D. between 24.―Hello! Who is______ speaking? ―______is Mike. A.That B.This C.That D.This 25.I’ ll give him the book______he comes back. A.where B.because C.when D.before 26.I’ m going to______. A.ring up you B.telephone you C.call up you D.phone you up 27.There______nothing in the bottle just now. A.is B.are C.was D.were 28.The workers needed______these bags______the cars. A.to B.into C.onto D.into 29.He______stop smoking. A.can B.can’ t C.should D.shouldn’ t 30.The English food is strange,but soon you will______it. A.used B.use C.are use D.get used to 二、用所给词的适当形式填空(5 分) 1.Students must answer the teacher’s question ______(loud) in the class. 2.People can’ t live ______(with) water.22 3.My father told me to go to change my ______(hair). 4.These clothes in the shop are original and ______(color). 5.I don’ t like wearing the same clothes as others’ .I should get a ______(difference) one. 三、完形填空(15 分) One of Paul’ s feet is bigger than the 1 .He can’ t find the right shoes 2 his feet. His friend Nick told 3 ,DWhy do you 4 to a shoemaker? A good 5 can make you the right shoes.‖So Paul goes to the shoemaker near his 6 .Very soon the shoemaker 7 him a pair of shoes. Paul 8 the shoes and he is not happy. He says to the shoemaker,DYou are not a 9 shoemaker!I want you to make one shoe 10 than the other.‖ 1.A.other B.hand C.friend D.back 2.A.on B.in C.for D.at 3.A.he B.himself C.his D.him 4.A.ask B.talk C.find D.go 5.A.shoemaker B.shoe seller C.man D.salesman 6.A.friend B.parents C.home D.school 7.A.make B.makes C.made D.does 8.A.puts away B.looks at C.gets out D.takes off 9.A.good B.careful C.busy D.free 10.A.louder B.nicer C.bigger D.shouter 四、阅读理解(20 分) A Soccer is the world’ s favourite game. In America people call it football. Thirty-two national teams play in the World Cup every four years. The E.A. Cup is a very old English competition(比 赛).Teams from 600 football clubs play in it. Big teams in this competition are Mancheste United, Liverpool, and Arsenal. They have fan clubs all over the world. Manchester United even has TV station called MUTV! Football is an old game in Europe and South America. Countries like Brazil, Argentina, Italy and Germany are very good at it. In Asia, football is a new game but millions of people love it. Many exciting Asian football players are leaving home and playing for clubs in Europe. At the same time, many Europeans are playing in Asia. 阅读短文,选择正确答案(10 分) 1.Soccer is called ______. A.volleyball B.basketball C.tennis D.football 2.______ national teams play in the World Cup. A.32 B.22 C.12 D.42 3.The E.A.Cup is a very old ______ competition. A. American B. England C. Asian D. English 4.MUTV is a TV station of ______. A. a big team B. Manchester United C. Liverpool D. Arsenal 5.There are many exciting Asian football players in ______. A. Manchester United B. America C. the World Cup D. Europe B23 One rainy day a woman with a dog got on the bus. It was a big dog and its feet were very dirty. The woman sat down and the dog stood near her. When the conductor came up to her, she said,DOh, conductor, I pay for my dog, can he have a seat like the other passengers(乘客)?‖ The conductor looked at the dog and its dirty feet and then he said,DOf course, madam. He can have a seat like all the other passengers, but like all the other passengers, he must not put his feet on it.‖ 阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F) (10 分) 1.One day a woman with her dog got on a bus. 2.It wasn’ t a small dog and its feet were very dirty. 3.The woman wanted to buy a ticket for the dog to sit away from her. 4.The woman must put her feet on the seat. 5.The dog can sit like all the other passengers. 五、汉译英(20 分) 1.我们能以更少的人力和财力做出更好的工作。 We can do the work ______ _______ _______ people and money. 2.我感到很郁闷,因为上周只有我数学考试不及格。 I ______ very _______because only I _______ the math _______ last week. 3.这是个严重的问题,我们必须得解决。 This is a problem. We must ______ it. 4.我们学校至少有七百学生。 There are ______ seven hundred _________ in _____ school. 5.你的裙子过时了,你最好去买条新的。 Your skirt is _____ _____ . You’d _______ go to buy a new one. 6. 妈妈,我的外套过时了,能给我买件新的吗? My coat is______ of______.Could you buy______ a new _____, mom ? 7. 班会上,很多学生提出了不少有趣的意见。 ____ the class meeting, many students gave ______ of ______ ________to the teachers. 8. 你和邻居们相处得好吗? Do you ______ ______ ______ ______ your neighbours? 9. 一只老鼠跑进我家,但我却找不见它,我很烦恼,却不知道该怎么办。 A mouse came into my house. But I ______ ______ it. I was very______and didn’t know______to do. 10. 我朋友的发型更流行,我想比他更酷。 _____ friend’s haircut is______ ______.I want to be _______ than him. 六、写作训练(10 分) 请你谈谈在本学期有何打算或计划,就此写一篇短文,题目自拟,词数 80 左右.答案: 一、1-5DCCCA 6-10CCCCA 11-15DCBCB 16-20CDACA 21-25BCDDC 26-30BABCD 二、1.loudly 2. without 3. haircut 4. colorful 5. different 三、1-5ACDDA 6-10CBBAC 四、A)DADBD B)TTFFF 五、1.better with fewer less24 2. feel upset failed exam 3. serious solve 4. at least students our 5. out of style better 6.out style me one 7.At lots interesting opinions 8.get on well with 9.couldn’t find upset what 10. my more popular cooler 六、 This term I should study harder. I am good at math, physics and science lessons. My English is not good. I think I should learn from my friend Nari. His English is good. Perhaps he would like to help me. Teacher said, my compositions were not good. So I should read more useful books after class. I believe I will do well in English. On the other way, I should do more exercise, this will make me strong. I like playing ball games. After class I should make more friends, because the more we are together, the happier we are.Unit2 What shall I do?单元测试题 一、词汇考查。 A.用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. There was an _________ (argue) happened between Tom and Jack last night. 2. Lucy is used to_________ (have) a walk after supper every day. 3. The people in Iraq keep fighting for their own ________ (free). 4. The teenagers have to work hard because of the _________ (press) from their parents. 5. They tried their best to find the ______ (solve) because they want to solve the problems. B.根据首字母或汉语提示完成单词。 1. All the students laugh at me because my clothes are out of s_________. 2. DDon’t worry, there’s nothing s_______.‖ the doctor said to me. 3. Everyone went to play bowling e_____ Tom and me because we don’t like it. 4.Look,our English teacher is __________(准备) for his lessons. 5.He is really a_______(天才),he can do everything that I can’t do. 二、用所给动词的正确形式填空。 1. My parents want me _______ (stay) at home every night because it’s dangerous outside. 2. ―You look so sad today. ―I _______ (argue) with my girlfriend last night. 3. Lucy, what should I do? I need some money ______ (buy) some presents for my best friend. 4. ―I found it difficult ____________ (get) to sleep in the night. ―You’d better_________ (take) some sleeping pills. 5. Lily is 1.7 meters tall. She is tall enough ___________ (reach) the apples on the tree. 6. Don’t __________ (compare) others with yourself, just ____________ (work) hard. 7. The young lady _______ (suffer) from headache, she has to _____ (go) to see the doctor. 三、句型转换。 1. English names are different from Chinese names.(同义句) English names ____________the ______________as Chinese names. 2. This desk is Lucy and Lily’s. (对划线部分提问)25 ______________________________________ is this? 3. English is the most popular of all. (同义句) English is _____________ popular than _____ subject. 4. He got up after his mother came back. (同义句) He____________ get up_____________ his mother ____________. 四、单项选择。 ( ) 1. The man over there ________ our Chinese teacher. A. may B. maybe C. may be D. be ( ) 2. It ________ her four hours_________ the work yesterday. A. takes, finish B. take, finishing C. took, finished D. took, to finish ( ) 3.The number of the students in our class ___________ 70. A. is B. are C. were D. be ( ) 4.Do you know any other foreign language ________ English? A. except B. but C. besides D. beside ( ) 5. Would you like__________ for supper? A. something Chinese B. Chinese something C. anything Chinese D. Chinese anything ( ) 6. Mary was disappointed when she found out they had gone to the cinema_____ her. A. except B. besides C. for D. without ( ) 7. ―Shall I get a cup of water for you? ―Yes, _______. A. please B. you shall C. you will D. you may ( ) 8. Would you please_______ on the road? A. not to play B. to not play C. play not D. not play ( ) 9. I’m afraid I’ll have to _________ the lost book. A. pay for B. paid for C. pay of D. paid on ( ) 10. Little Tom is an orphan. He now feels__________ without his only friend the dog. A. very more lonely B. even more lonely C. more still lonely D. more far alone ( ) 11. At last, she found her _______ pet dog. A. lost B. lose C. losing D. loses ( ) 12. ―I’m sorry I_______ my exercise book at home. ―Don’t forget _______it here tomorrow, please. A. to take B. to bring C. to take D. to bring ( ) 13. Could you_________ when the planes arrives? A. tell B. look for C. finds out D. find out ( ) 14. He used to ________very late, but now he is used to __________early. A. getting up B. get up C. get up D. getting up ( ) 15. ―What’s wrong with you? ―_________________. A. I’ve got a headache B. She’ll take some medicine. C. She’s got a headache D. Thank you. 五、完形填空。 The 1 in Britain is very different from our Chinese food. For example, they eat a lot of potatoes. They like to eat 2 every day. They eat bread 3 breakfasts and usually for one other26 meal. They eat their bread with butter, 4 cheese or jam(果酱). Cheese and butter are made from 5 .They drink a lot of milk, too. They drink the milk cold or 6 _, and they put it in their tea. They put sugar in their 7 _, too. They are the world’s biggest tea 8 . They don’t eat much rice. And they like meat or fish with 9 and other vegetables. They serve all these together. After the main meal they always have 10 sweet. They call this dessert. They don’t have dumplings in Beijing. ( ) 1. A. apples B. tea C. food D. fruit ( ) 2.A. it B. them C. one D. they ( ) 3. A. to B. with C. on D. for ( ) 4. A. maybe B. be C. may D. may be ( ) 5. A. milk B. cow C. meat D. bread ( ) 6. A. hot B. many C. much D. bread ( ) 7. A. milk B. tea C. coffee D. meal ( ) 8. A. makers B. buyers C. drinkers D. sellers ( ) 9. A. tomatoes B. bananas C. pears D. potatoes ( ) 10. A. something B. anything C. everything D. nothing 六、阅读理解。 A Mr. Gao lives in a town. When he was twenty-five, his son was born. He calls him Gao Ling. The little boy is clever. He and his wife love him very much. It’s September 1st today. A new school year begins. Gao Ling is happy and wears his most beautiful clothes. He’s going to school with his new bag. DLet me take you to school, dear.‖ said Mrs. Gao. DThank you, Mummy,‖ said the boy. DThe school is not far from here. I can go there myself.‖ At school a teacher met the little boy and asked, DWhat’s your name, my little friend?‖ DGao Ling, sir.‖ answered the boy. DHow old are you?‖ DSix, sir.‖ DWhat’s your father’s name?‖ DGao Daling, sir.‖ DHow old is he?‖ DHe is six, too, sir.‖ DOh,‖ the teacher said in surprise. DIs he as old as you?‖ DYes, sir,‖ said the boy. DHe became a father only on the day when I was born.‖ ( ) 1. Mr. Gao is _____now. A. six B. twenty-five C. thirty one D. thirty-five ( ) 2. Mr. and Mrs. Gao love their son because_____. A. the boy is clever B. he likes to go to school C. he can go to school himself D. he can answer their question ( ) 3. Gao Ling didn’t let his mother take him to school because_____. A. she was too busy B. his friends could took him C. the policeman could help him D. the school is near and he could take care of himself ( ) 4. Gao Ling went to school_____. A. by car B. on foot C. by train D. by bike ( ) 5. Gao Ling thought_____. A. his father and he were born on the same day B. his father was younger than him C. his father forgot to tell him about his age27 D. Gao Daling became a father only for six years B The car was invented (发明) just a century ago. You may know all kinds of cars’ names, but many people don’t know who was the inventor of the first car. The first car was invented not by a German, but by an American. His name was Henry Ford. Henry was born in a poor family. He was the eldest of six children. When he was a boy, he became interested in mending watches and machines. When he was twelve years old, his mother died. Soon he had to work in a machine shop for two dollars and fifty cents a week. In the evenings he repaired watches for another dollar a week. The hard life made him strong and able. At that time there was another interest in the life of the young ford. He dreamed(梦想) to make a machine. It could run without a horse, so named Dhorseless carriage.‖ He over-came(克服) a lot of difficulties and in April 1893, the Dhorseless carriage‖ was finally finished. It was the first car. Later Henry Ford founded the Ford Motor Company(福特汽车公司). He was really the first inventor of the car in the world. ( ) 6. Who really invented the car first? _____. A. A German B. An American C. Frenchman D. Japanese ( ) 7. From this story we can know the car was invented_____. A. more than 100 years ago B. less than 100 years ago C. just 100 years ago D. 50 years ago ( ) 8. Henry Ford must have_____. A. five brothers and sisters B. six brothers and sisters C. five younger brothers D. three brothers ( ) 9. How many dollars did young Ford earn(挣) every week? _____. A. 2.5 dollars B. 3.5 dollars C. 3 dollars D. 4 dollars ( ) 10. Which is not true? _____. A. He repaired watches in the evenings for fun B. He enjoyed repairing watches and machines when he was very young. C. He met with a lot of difficulties in the invention. D. The first car was invented in 1893. 七、根据汉语完成英语句子。 1.我发现学好英语不容易。 I ______________________to learn English well. 2.我头疼, 心烦意乱, 我不知道该怎么办。 I’ve got a___________, I’m very___________ and I don’t know________________. 3.从图书馆借书必须按时归还。 When you __________books___________ the library, you must_____________ on time. 4.他和他的同班同学相处的很好 He is___________________________ his classmates. 5.看上去他们完全能自己做好它。 _____________________that they can do it__________________. 八、书面表达。 请你写一篇短文,谈谈你本学期的计划或打算,词数要求在 80 个左右。 _______________________________________________________________________________28 _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ Unit 2 一、A.1.argument 2.having 3.freedom 4. pressure 5.solution B.1.style 2.serious 3.except 4.preparing 5.genius 二、1.to stay 2.argued 3.to buy 4.to get ,take 5.to reach 6.compare,work 7.is suffering, go 三、1.aren`t,same 2.Whose desk 3.more, any other 4.didn’t, until, returned 四、1-5. CDACA 6-10. DADAB 11-15. ACDAA 五、1-5. CBDAA 6-10. ABCDA 六、1-5. CADBD 6-10. BACBA 七、1. found it difficult(not easy) 2. headache, upset, what to do 3.borrow , from , return them 4. getting along/on well with 5.It seemed, by themselves 八、One possible version: This term I should study harder. I am good at math, physics and science lessons. My English is not good. I think I should learn from my friend Nari. His English is good. Perhaps he would like to help me. Teacher said, my compositions were not good. So I should read more useful books after class. I believe I will do well in English. On the other way, I should do more exercise, this will make me strong. I like playing ball games. After class I should make more friends, because the more we are together, the happier we are.Unit 2 单元综合测试 一,单项选择(15) ( )1. We could give him a ticket_______a concert. A. to B. for C. in D. at ( ) 2. Maybe you should call________tonight. A. up him B. him up C. on him D. him in ( ) 3. Yesterday, I bought a sweater and it was_______yours A. same as B. the same as C. likes D. the same that ( ) 4. She is a kind girl and she gets on_______ with other students. A. good B. well C. bad D. badly ( ) 5. Children shouldn’t be angry_______ therir parents.. A. in B. on C. at D. with ( ) 6. If you lose the library book, you must_______ it A. spend B. look for C. get back D. pay for ( ) 7. I don't like my cousin because he is always_______ my things. A. borrow B. lend C. borrowing D. lending ( ) 8. When you are in trouble, you can _______ me_______ help.29 A. ask , for B. look , for C. find , out D. ask , to ( ) 9. John is not_______ to join the school basketball team.. A. tall enough B. enough tall C. enough high D. high tall ( )10. You are often late for school. You should try_____. A. to early B. early C. to be early D. be early ( )11. They argued_______the lost book. A. with B. about C. to D. on ( )12. Where’s Eve? We are all here______her. A. beside B. about C. except D. with ( )13. I don’t like the clothes in this shop. They are________. A. in style B. comfortable C. out of style D. cool ( )14. He invites ne________his party. A. go to B. to go to C. go D. to go ( )15. Everyone________in my class has a new bike. A. other B. else C. another D. others 二. 用所给词的适当形式填空(7) 1. Your clothes are the same as my________(friend) 2. He wasn’t sure who______(help) 3. It’s not important________(finish) cleaning the house. 4. Could you please give me some________(advice) on how to learn English well. 5. I_______(lose) Linda’s note, what should I do? 6. The clothes are________(expensive) so that a lot of can afford them. 7. He is much________(friend) to me than before. .三.根据句意及所给的首字母填空,使句子内容完整(8) 1. You don’t know the way and I don’t know, e_______. 2.She won’t come back u________ 5 o’clock. 3.The news s________him very much. }

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级语文句型转换题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信