我说生病了,外国人说i wasi had worried myself该怎么回

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I worry about...的过去式是不是iI worried about 但是不是只有be worried about和worry about吗?还是英语中只说I was worried about
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I worried about you.I worry about you.He is worried about the test.be worried about 这是被动语态,跟你这的过去式没关系.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I was worried about 后面填you, 或者其他的词都可以
worry about...的过去式
----worried aboutworry 是动词,过去式以辅音字母结尾把y变i+ed,但是worried还可以做形容词,be worried about,I was worried about....中 was 是be的过去式
i was worried表示我闷闷不乐的
作形容词用i worried about 表示我过去担心。。。
动词用i worry about 表示我现在担心。。。。
动词用还有一种用法 i do/did worry about 是强调我确实担心(过)。。。
靠do/did来反应时态
I worried about跟I
was worried about都可以的只不过前者中worried是动词的过去式,而后者worried在这里是个adj.~
我想这些都可以吧,但是平常我们不会说I worry about you.吧!!!I
扫描下载二维码当我生病了 When I Was Sick
来源:易贤网&& 阅读:194 次&&日期: 16:00:52
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“当我生病了 When I Was Sick”,方便广大网友查阅!
Last week, I had an argument with my best friend, because we couldn’t reach the agreement about something. So I went home, after finishing the dinner, I went to my bedroom to play the computer games. Suddenly, my stomach hurt badly, my parents took me to the hospital immediately. The doctor said that I ate the unclean food and I needed to stay in the hospital for two days. The next afternoon, I saw my best friend come to see me. She was so worried about me, though we had a fight last night, now we apologized to each other and we were good again. During these two days, I realized that friendship was very important to me, what’s more, I was so sorry to let my parents worry about me. So from now on, I will take care of myself carefully.
上周,我和最好的朋友吵架了,因为我们在某些事情上无法达成共识。因此我回到家里,在吃完晚饭后,我就回到我的卧室玩电脑游戏。突然,我的胃疼得很厉害,我的父母立刻带我到医院。医生说我吃了不干净的东西,需要留院两天。第二天下午,我看到我最好的朋友来看我。她很为我担忧,虽然我们昨晚吵过架,但是现在我们彼此道歉,又和好了。在这两天里,我意识到了友谊对我来说是很重要的,而且,我很抱歉让父母担心了。从现在开始,我要好好照顾自己。
更多信息请查看
【】&&&&&【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群】
易贤网手机网站地址:
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
相关阅读 & & &
&&& &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp会员注册
本站不参与评论!()
自觉遵守:爱国、守法、自律、真实、文明的原则
尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规
严禁发表危害国家安全,破坏民族团结、国家宗教政策和社会稳定,含侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽等内容的评论
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
您在本站发表的评论,本站有权保留、转载、引用或者删除
参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款& WhenIwasinseventhgrade,Iwasshy
When&I&was&in&seventh&grade,I&was&shy,quiet&and&so&was&easily&bullied(受欺负).I&used&to&get&very&sad&about&it.In&an&art&lesson,just&while&the&teacher&was&out,a&big&boy&took&away&my&pencil&case,threw&it&across&the&room&and&sat&back&down.Later&on,he&took&my&schoolbag&and&pulled&it&towards&him.I&pulled&back&the&schoolbag&from&his&hand&and&for&the&first&time,I&pushed&him&away&and&hit&him&on&the&back.In&the&rest&of&the&lesson,I&did&nothing&but&imagined&what&was&happening&next.Then&the&teacher&came&to&me,“Peter,are&you&OK?”“Yes,”I&answered.“No,you&are&not.Come&to&my&office&after&class.”he&said.There&we&had&a&long&talk.He&made&me&smile&and&I&became&confident(自信)&again.He&taught&me&some&life&lessons,and&said,“Get&up,and&don’t&be&a&bully&yourself,but&remember&you&are&stronger&inside,and&if&the&bullies&see&this,they&will&stop.”I&remembered&these&words.From&then&on,every&time&as&I&walked&to&school,I&put&my&head&high&in&the way,and&the&bullying&soon&stopped.61.Why&was&Peter&often&bullied&in&seventh&grade?&&&&A.he&had&no&friends&to&help&him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.he&didn’t&study&wellC.he&came&from&a&poor&family&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.he&was&quiet&and&not&confident62.What&happened&to&Peter&in&an&art&lesson?&&&&A.He&took&away&the&other’s&pencil&case.&&&&&&B.He&made&fun&of&another&student.C.He&fought&back&for&the&first&time.&&&&&&&&&&D.He&told&the&secret&to&the&teacher.63.How&did&Peter&feel&after&it&happened?&&&&A.Lucky.&&& B.Worried.&&& C.Excited.&&&& D.Confident.64.Where&did&Peter&have&a&long&talk&with&his&teacher?&&&&A.In&the&classroom.&&&&&&&&& B.At&the&teacher’s&house.C.At&Peter’s&home.&&&&&&&&& D.In&the&office.65.The&teacher&told&Peter&he&should&&&&.A.believe&in&himself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.work&hard&on&his&lessonsC.have&stronger&body&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.tell&it&to&the&teacher&at&once.
【考点】日常生活类阅读.
解析与答案
(揭秘难题真相,上)
习题“WhenIwasinseventhgrade,Iwasshy,quietandsowaseasilybullied(受欺负).Iusedtogetverysadaboutit.Inanartlesson,justwhiletheteacherwasout,abigboytookawaymypencilcase,threwitacrosstheroomands”的学库宝(http://www.xuekubao.com/)教师分析与解答如下所示:
【考点】日常生活类阅读.
查看答案和解析
微信扫一扫手机看答案
知识点讲解
经过分析,习题“WhenIwasinseventhgrade,Iwasshy”主要考察你对
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
关注刘老师公众号 - 参与专项练题
1&&&&2&&&&3&&&&4&&&&5&&&&6&&&&7&&&&8&&&&9&&&&10&&&&11&&&&12&&&&13&&&&14&&&&15&&&&
作业互助QQ群:(小学)、(初中)、(高中)i was worried a lot正确吗_百度知道
i was worried a lot正确吗
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励15(财富值+成长值)+难题奖励30(财富值+成长值)
我有更好的答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力