英语单词短语句子大全.短语拼写过关一

牛津高中英语模块一-四单词短语过关检测doc下载_爱问共享资料
牛津高中英语模块一-四单词短语过关检测.doc
牛津高中英语模块一-四单词短语过关检测.doc
牛津高中英语模块一-四单词短语过关检测.doc
简介:本文档为《牛津高中英语模块一-四单词短语过关检测doc》,可适用于综合领域,主题内容包含牛津高中英语模块一四单词短语过关检测模块一第二、三单元单词短语过关检测Unit选择适当的关系代词或关系副词填空:Hisparentswouldn’t符等。
侵权或盗版
*若权利人发现爱问平台上用户上传内容侵犯了其作品的信息网络传播权等合法权益时,请按照平台要求书面通知爱问!
赌博犯罪类
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
添加成功至
资料评价:七上Unit1-3 单词、短语、句型过关_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七上Unit1-3 单词、短语、句型过关
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢聚龙教育让优秀成为一种习惯Unit 1 单词拼写。 1. F air is good for our health. 2. There are a lot of v going to Baiyun Hills every day. 3. My mother is cooking a meal for us. The food smells d 4.Different countries have different c . 5.The students need to r themselves after three days of exam. 6.Many people go to have dinner at the Chinese r . 7.David s me a toy car yesterday..完成句子。 1. 李杰上学期参加了校运会。 Li Jie the sports meeting last term. 2. 如今,越来越多的人出国旅游。 , more and more people go abroad for travelling. 3. 为了保护环境,人们每年都植树数百万。 People plant trees to protect the environment. 4. 他们暑假在伦敦过得很愉快。 They in London during the summer holiday. 5. 北京以烤鸭而闻名。 Beijing roast ducks. 6. 你必须早起以便于赶上早班车。 You should get up early you can catch the early bus. 7. 周末去看电影如何啊? go to see a film this weekend? Unit 2 单词拼写。 1. Many countries are trying hard to fight against p . 2. Please do not make so much n ,the child is sleeping. 3. We shouldn’t throw r everywhere. 4. She didn’t give any r for being late. 5. He spent his c in the village with her grandparents. 6. You can’t buy things w money. 7. There isn’t enough water in the world. We shouldn’t wit any more.完成句子。 1. 在我看来,保持教室清洁队我们是很重要的。 ,it’s very important for us to keep our classrooms clean. 2. 工人上周砍了 2000 棵树。 The workers 2000 trees last week. 3. 少吃多运动对保持健康是有用的。 Eating less and doing more exercise keeping healthy. 4. 我们应该阻止工厂向河里倾倒污水。 We should the factories pouring polluted water into the river. 5. 我父母工作了一天之后,感觉很疲倦。 聚龙教育让优秀成为一种习惯After working all day, my parents . 6. 你知道树正处于危险中吗? Do you know that trees now? 7. 以前玛丽通过写信和她的朋友保持联系。 Mary used to her friends by writing letters. Unit 3 单词拼写 1 .S__________ first. You should look around carefully when you go across the road. 2. He has a good sense of t__________, so he wants to be a cook. 3. Don't do anything a___________ the law(法律). 4. Blind people just use their h________ more than people with sight 5. I'm late because my clock didn't g______ off this morning. 6. There are sixty m________ in an hour. 7. C_______ the door when you go out , please. 完成句子 1.医生和护士尽他们最大的努力抢救受伤的人。 The doctors and nurses ________ 2. 我希望你能得到这个机会。 I hope you are able to _________ the ________. 3.这辆新车属于我的好朋友 This new car __________ _________ my good friend. 4. 街道上挤满了人。 The street was _________ _______ people. 5.为什么昨晚的晚会你没出现? Why didn’t you _______ ________ at the party last night? 6.相当多的人喜欢这本书。 ________ _______ _______ people like this book. 7.我不想整天都呆在家。 I don’t want to stay at home _______ _______. Unit 4 单词拼写 1. Electricity is a s________ of mankind. 2. I don’t know what to do, please give me some a_________. 3. My mother is a h__________.She cooks for us everyday. 4. We can change electricity into different forms of e_______. 5.The q_________ of the product(产品) is very important. 6. Do not forget to l________ the door before you leave. 7. It snowed heavily last night. The snow c_______ everything in the city. 完成句子 1. 离开前请记住要关掉电视。 __________ _______to save the injured. 聚龙教育让优秀成为一种习惯Remember to ______ ________ the TV before you leave. 2. 小心那条蛇,它很危险。 Be _______ ________ the snake, it is very dangerous. 3. 这个小男孩会在玩了之后把玩具放好。 The little boy can ______ _______ his toys after playing. 4. 体育考试前,确保你带上身份证了。 Before taking the PE exam, _________ _______ you take your ID card. 5. 不要让电风扇一直开着。 Don’t l_______ the fan ______ all the time. 6. 我在忙,你接下电话好吗? I am busy, would you please ________ _________ __________. 7.为了安全起见,我们最好早点回家。 We’d better go home early to be ________ __________ _______ _________. Unit 5 单词拼写 1. Obama has got the Nobel peace p since last year. 2. Her room is in a m , so she has to put the toys away first. 3. It’s b to let time pass without doing something interesting. 4. What about having a t to Shang Hai this summer vocation? 5. Teachers are always so p that they will teach you again and again. 6. John b his father’s valuable vase when no one was at home. 7. The typhoon b down quite a few houses last summer. 完成句子 1. I haven’t gone shopping with my mum . 我很多年没和妈妈去逛街。 2. You mustn’t at school. 你在校不应违反规定 3. I didn’t it to read the poem. 我不觉得读这首诗有趣 4. Seaside people fishing and sailing. 海边的人们靠捕鱼和航海为生 5. It’s raining, so you should close the window . 下着雨呢,你应马上把窗关好 6. It’s not helpful to too much time computer games. 花太多时间在电脑游戏上是无益的 7. He is one of the best students in this school, . 他确实是这间学校最好的学生之一 Unit 6 单词拼写 1. After a long j , the most thing you need is taking a bath. 2. I couldn’t understand the old man u you tell me what he said. 3. In recent years, the price of o is increasing. 4. Look, the notice says “the o of the dog should pick up the dog’s waste.” 5. Your stupid decision makes us tried and d_______ us crazy. 聚龙教育让优秀成为一种习惯6. The railway c Guang Zhou to Wu Han. 7. Stop the factories from p waste water into the Pearl River. 完成句子 1. ,610,000 students took part in Gaokao this year. 信不信由你,61 万考生参加了今年高考 2. People ______ the water ______ in the treatment works and then send it to every family. 人们 现在处理器把水弄干净再输送到每个家庭 3. When you and wash your face, don’t leave the tap running. 当你刷 牙洗脸的时候,不要开着水龙头 4. The frog the prince charming with a sweet kiss. 甜蜜一吻,青蛙就变成王子 5. My father didn’t believe , but later he did. 我父亲一开始不相信,但后来他信了。 6. The baby is asleep, why not the lights above its bed? 宝宝睡着了,为什么不把它床上的灯给关了? 7. buy your mother some flowers on Mothers’ Day. 母亲节那天,记得给你妈妈买花。 Unit 7 单词拼写 2. The strong wind blew away all the l______ on the tree. 3. The little boy is so young that he uses a s______ instead of chopsticks. 4.I think everyone should develop good eating h_______. 5. Chinese food is t_______. many people from all over the world like it. 6.Most girls like to eat c________ cake. 7.can you use a knife and f______ freely? 8.Chinese people like to use c_____________ to have meal. 完成句子。 1. 我一到达广州就打电话给你 I will call you______ _______ ________I arrive in Guangzhou.。 2. 大家快点!上课时间到了。 _______ ________everyone! It’s_______ _______ class. 3. 吉姆,随便吃点新鲜的水果沙拉吧。 _________ ________ ________ some fresh fruit salad, Jim. 4. 杭州是中国最美丽的城市之一。 Hangzhou is one of_________ ________ ________ ______in china. 5. 难怪她总是上课迟到。 _______ ________she was always_______ _______school. 6. 每天务必带齐物品上学。________ _________ ________get all things to school every day.7. 你几乎睡着了,怎么回事? You’re________ ________.What’s__________ ________ 8. 一些食物不利于你的健康。 Some food is not_______ _________your health.
赞助商链接高考英语有没有纯粹的单词,短语拼写题。。_高考吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
高考英语有没有纯粹的单词,短语拼写题。。收藏
请问。。高考英语有没有纯粹的单词,短语拼写题。。现在高二。。平时考试就是单词拖累了。。这个问题对我真的很重要。。求解答。。
求解答。。
就是那种一句话要你填单词短语什么的。。
那就背啊,躲能躲哪去,听力需要单词,单选需要,阅读也需要,作文也备不住用上——以上全是我瞎说的
登录百度帐号}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语重点单词短语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信