高中英语重点语法语法填空

Before the 17th century, most of the native English speakers lived in England. After the 17th century, British people began to move to other ___66___ (country). Gradually, English was spoken there. At present ___67___ (many) people speak English as their first, second or a foreign language than ever before. ___68___ (luck), native English speakers can understand each other even if they don’t speak the same kind of English. English ___69___ (change) and developed when cultures met and communicated with each other over the past centuries. The English ___70___ (speak) in England between about AD450 and 1150 was very different ___71___ the modern English we speak today. It was the new settlers that enriched the English language and ___72___ (especial) its vocabulary. The English language was settled by the 19th century ___73___ two big changes in English spelling happened. English now is also spoken as a foreign ___74___second language in South Asia. China may have the ___75___ (large) number of English learners. 66.【答案】countries 【解析】考查名词。country是可数名词,此处由other修饰用复数形式,指其他的国家。故填countries. 67. 【答案】more 【解析】考查比较级。根据句中的than ever before可知含有和以前比较的意思,要用比较级表示更多的人,故填more. 68. 【答案】Luckily 【解析】考查副词。此处单独使用作状语要用副词形式,指“幸运的是”,故填Luckily. 69. 【答案】has changed 【解析】考查时态。根据句意和时间状语over the past centuries可知与现在完成时连用,主语是单数,故填has changed. 70. 【答案】spoken 【解析】考查过去分词。English和动词speak是被动关系,此处是过去分词作定语,故填spoken. 71. 【答案】from 【解析】考查固定短语。be different from“和…不同”,是固定短语。故填from. 72. 【答案】especially 【解析】考查副词。especial是形容词“特殊的,特别的”; especially是副词“尤其,特别”。此处指新的定居者丰富了英语,尤其是它的词汇。表示“尤其,特别”,故填especially. 73. 【答案】when 【解析】考查连词。此处引导时间状语从句,表示“当…时候”,从句时态是过去时,故填when. 74. 【答案】or 【解析】考查连词。此处表示选择,指作为第一语言或第二语言被说,故填or. 75. 【答案】largest 【解析】考查形容词最高级。因为中国人口最多所以说英语的人也最多,此处由the修饰用 I had just visited my best friend in hospital with my mum,___41___hadn’t seen my friend since she’d gone into hospital six months earlier. I knew where she was coming from as she was___42___(grave)ill, but as I’d been visiting her every week I had stoppe my friend___43___(lose)most of her body weight and her hair was falling out, it wasn’t looking good. After the visit I took my mum to the station____44____(see)
the mood was understandably bleak but I stayed positive as well you do, don’t you? I went to get ___45___ (we) some coffee and my mum some food for the journey. I misread the amount of my purchase and didn’t have enough money. ___46___some reason, this was the straw that broke the came’ I burst into uncontrollable___47___(tear)as a massive queue was gathering behind me. A woman came up to me and offered to pay, putting an arm round my shoulder, no questions___48___(ask). I could barely say thank you through the confusion and the flood of emotion that was pumping through me ___49___ running off in embarrassment. After composing myself I ran round the station ___50___(try)to find this kind lady to thank her properly but never did. 【答案】41. who
42. gravely
43. had lost
44. to see
49. before
50. trying Bill Gates has said China is the best place for _____41_____ young to fulfill their ambitions to make the world a better place. In a lecture to Peking University students, he described the skepticism(怀疑论) in some developed countries about _____42_____ globalization works for ordinary people. He said the results of the US presidential election and the Brexit (英国脱欧) vote showed how any country may turn inward when _____43_____ (face)
with difficult issues like immigration, security and global development. In a world suddenly short of experienced leaders, Gates praised China for shouldering _____44_____ (great) responsibility for significant global issues like climate change and inclusive development. Gates told hundreds of students _____45_____ (attend) the lecture of his high hopes for China's youth, for they enter the work force at the time of China's rise _____46_____ a center of global progress and innovation(创新). “The world's eyes are on China, _____47_____ (specific) on all of you. What an incredible thing is the belief _____48_____ you can make the world a better place. Now it is the best moment that you _____49_____ (have),” he said. “No matter what, if your ambition is to improve the world, this is the best time and the best place _____50_____ (struggle) for it.” 【答案】41. the
42. whether
44. greater
45. attending
47. specifically
49. have had
50. to struggle It happened in a holiday when I was 18 years old. I ___36___ (be) to fly to Brussels. I set my alarm___37___ (get) up early. There was one problem: I had never used an alarm before. I was uncertain whether the button on the top had to be up or down. I got little sleep as I worried about it all night. I ___38___ (obvious) had made the wrong ___39___ (choose) because the next morning I woke only a short while before sunrise. I panicked and grabbed my belongings. I didn’t even have time to shower___40___set off to the airport. Now I had less than an hour before my flighty left. Not ___41___ (have) much experience on buses, I
___42___(make) extremely angry by the bus driver___43___pulled over and waited every few streets. I had to do something, so I went to him and informed him that I was late for my flight and so we needed to move on. He stared___44___me, but he continued his route at the same pace. When I finally got to the airport, I rushed to find where I had to check in. But I still missed my flight. The lady at the desk felt so sorry for me___45___she offered to change the flight at no extra cost. 36. 【答案】was 【解析】表示发生在过去的事情,所以用一般过去式。 37. 【答案】to get 【解析】句意:为了早起,我设置了闹钟。表示“为了……”,用to get。 38. 【答案】obviously 【解析】用副词修饰动词。 39. 【答案】choice 【解析】用名词作宾语。 40. 【答案】and
【解析】句意:我甚至没有时间淋浴,并且直接动身去机场。表示并列关系,所以填and。41. 【答案】having 【解析】 “我”和“没有经验”之间是主动关系,所以用现在分词作原因状语。 42. 【答案】was made 【解析】“我”和“使得”之间是被动关系,所以用被动语态。 43. 【答案】who/that
【解析】 这里含有一个定语从句,而且关系词在从句中作主语,指人,所以填who/that。44. 【答案】at 【解析】Stare at是固定用法,意思是盯着、瞪着。 45. 【答案】that 【解析】 So…that是固定用法,意思是太……以至于。
I was always a runner and in pretty good shape for most of my life so far. Then I lost my job and each day I just couldn’t get myself out there
26(run). I put on weight
just made me feel worse about
I finally run again but it’s much
(hard)than it used to be. I went out for
run the other day and I aha almost convinced myself to give up when I
(hear)someone say “You can do it! It’s hard, but you can do it!” There was a lady
(walk)the other way and had the biggest smile
Those words of
(encourage)came at a time when I was ready to give up. I finished my run and now every time I feel like giving up I hear her in my head and it gives me motivation.
I’ve never seen her again, so I’ve never been able to thank her and let her know the effect of a few simple words from a
(strange) had (and still have)on me. 26. to run
30.a 31.heard
32.walking
34.encouragement
35.stranger Friendship is one of the most important things in everyone’s life.
is very difficult to find a better definition(定义) of friendship. A true friend is the person who can share all our
42(sad) and double all our happiness. In time of trial(尝试) , he or she is always at our side to give us his or her help and comfort.
Knowing how
(value) friendships is, we should be very careful with our
(choose) of a friend. We should choose those people with a good character as our friends, but we must try to avoid
(make) friends with a bad man. Besides, we should forgive their mistakes and try to help them as much as possible.
A true friend can always
(trust), loved and respected. If you tell a friend your secrets, he or she won’t tell
(other). Friends share their joys and sorrows. They help each other when they are
trouble, and cheer each other up when they are sad.
most important thing is that a friend always understands you. In conclusion,
you have made a good friend, don’t forget him or her. 41. It
42. sadness
43.valuable
44. choice
45. making
46. be trusted
47. others
A farmer once organized a
41(compete) between his dog and his rabbit. He dug a hole in one of his biggest fields, and hid a carrot and a bone in it. He wanted to see which animal would find
(they) first. The cheerful and optimistic rabbit threw himself into looking for the carrot, digging here and there,
(total) convinced that he would find it. But
dog, after sniffing around for a bit,
(lie) down and began to complain about how difficult it was to find one bone in such a big field. The rabbit dug for
(hour), and with every new hole the dog complained even more
how difficult this was, even for the rabbit. But the rabbit thought that each hole dug was one hole less that needed to be dug. When there was no place in the whole field
(leave) to dig, the rabbit dug a tunnel(隧道) right to the place
the dog had been lying all the time. There he found the carrot and the bone. This is how the dog lost the game. He had come to the right place at the very beginning but failed to find the bone
he only complained and didn’t try at all. 41. competition
43. totally
50. because/as/since2017新课改高中英语语法填空解题技巧(浙江)_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2017新课改高中英语语法填空解题技巧(浙江)
&&浙江英语新高考改革
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
高中英语语法填空---单句篇(内部资料)
学大教育个性化辅导中心XueDa Personalized Education Development Center语法填空---单句篇句式考察: 1. A plane is a machine ________________ can fly. 2. The boy is standing there is my cousin.3. The boy ___________________________you met yesterday is Tom. 4. He lives in a house 5. windows face south.is known to all,Edison invented the electric lamp.6. I’ll never forget the day ________________ I joined the Party. 7. The factory ________________I worked is gone now. 8. We didn’t know the reason __________________ he was late. 9. ________ he said was true. 10. __________the earth moves around the sun is known to all. 11.---- What did your parents think about your decision? ---- They always let me do I think I should do. I disagree.12. You are saying that everyone should be equal, and this is 13. Is this the museum the exhibition was held? could do it.14. You are the only person I’ve met 15. It wasit rained heavily that they didn’t come. an email arrived, informing me of the change of our travel plan. began brightly, ended with a violent storm. I would be staying. I came back from abroad.16. I was about to turn off the computer17. We went camping last Saturday. Unfortunately, the day, 18. When I arrived, Bryan took me to see the house 19. I have heard a lot of good things about you 20. The news ___________ we won the game was true. 21. Give me a chance, ________ I’ll give you a wonderful surprise.22. I think _______ impresses me about his painting is the colours he uses. 23. We'll reach the sales targets in a month we set at the beginning of the year.24. --- Is it true that Mike refused an offer from Yale University yesterday? --- Yeah, but I ha that's one of his favorite universities. the bus had dropped her.25.Half an hour later, Lucy still couldn't get a taxi 26. John thinks it won’t be longhe is ready for his new job. 1 / 11 学大教育个性化辅导中心XueDa Personalized Education Development Center27. When it comes to job interviews, you really don’t knowyou performed until you get the good-news call.28. A company ______profits from home markets are declining may seek opportunities abroad. 29. The young couple, who returned my lost wallet, left _______ I could ask for their names. 30. Grandma pointed to the hospital and said, DThat’s ______ I was born.‖ 31. However, I lost sight of Wang Ping when we reached ________ looked like a large market. 32. Then the carpet flew away to Zimbabwe, __________ Daisy saw an elephant. 33. Of course, they must enrich our lives, ____________ can make it possible for us to gather many different experiences. 34. But these people don’t realize that many parasites(寄生虫),_______ do harm to our health, are found inside snakes. 35. Online bookstores offer great discounts,________ is a big attraction for book lovers. 36. It was with the help of the local guide ______ the mountain climber was rescued. 37. The smoggy weather has made us realize ________ terrible problems we are faced with. 38. It was after what seemed like a century ______ we were allowed to go home. 39. It is reported by the United Nations ______ $1 trillion food is wasted each year. 40. Therefore, it is advisable _________ you should value and treat them with care. 时态语态: 1. Much of the carbon in the earth _____________ (come) from things that once lived. 2. In the past two decades, research _____________ (expand) our knowledge about sleep and dream. 3. ――Have you known Dr. Jackson for a long time? ――Yes, since she _____________ (join) the Chinese Society. 4. ____________ (stand) at the gate was a young man in green coat. 5. Look at the timetable. Hurry up! Flight 4026 ____________(take)off at 18:20. 6. Seeing violence on television or reading about it in the newspapers every day ___________ (make) us tolerate crime more than we should. 7. I don’t know if he ________(come). If he ________(come), I’ll let you know. 8. The patient ______________ (send) to another hospital before we got there. 9. This is the third time that I _______________(come) here. 10. All the worries they might have felt for him ___________ (drive) off by the sight of his cheerful face. 11.They are living with their parents for the moment because their own house _____________ (rebuild). 12.Before you quit your job, ____________ (consider) how your family would feel about your decision. 13. ――Anything wrong? 2 / 11 学大教育个性化辅导中心XueDa Personalized Education Development Center――Well, I ________________ (take) a test and I’m waiting for the result. 14.Food supplies in the flood-stricken area __________ (run) out. We must act immediately before there’s nothing left. 15.I feel so excited! At this time tomorrow morning I _____________ (fly) to Shanghai. 16. ―― I remember you were a talented pianist at college. Can you play the piano for me? ――Sorry, I _________________ (not play) the piano for years. 17. ――When did the computer crash? ―― This morning, while I ________________ (sort) the reading materials downloaded from some websites. 18. Don’t worry. The hard work that you do now _______________ (repay) later in life. 19. Close the door of fear behind you, and you ____________ (see) the door of faith open before you. 20. &The moment _______________ (come) soon,& he thought to himself, waiting nervously. 21. Peter had intended to take a job in business, but ___________ (abandon) that plan after the unpleasant experience in Canada in 2010. 22. The three of us ________________ (travel) around Europe for about a month last summer. 23. ― Oh no! We’re too late. The train ________________(leave). ― That’s Ok. We’ll catch the next train to London. 24. We were too late. The train ___________________(leave). 25.I ________________ (learn) music for a month. 26.I ________________(learn) music for a month last summer. 27. If their marketing plans succeed, they _______________ (increase) their sales by 20 percent. 28. ――Have you read a book called Waiting for Anya? ――Who _____________ (write) it? 29. No decision _______________ (make)about any future appointment until all the candidates have been interviewed. 30. ――Did you watch the basketball match yesterday? ――Yes, I did. You know, my brother ______________ (play) in the match. 非谓语动词: 用 see 的形式填空: 1.______________ from the top of the hill, our house looks like a car. 2.______________ the dog come over, our friend ran away. 3.______________ from the top of a hill, and you’ll find the city more beautiful. 4.______________ more clearly, they came up and got close to it. 用 discuss 的形式填空: 3 / 11 学大教育个性化辅导中心XueDa Personalized Education Development Center5.The question _________________now at the meeting is very important. 6.The question _________________ at the meeting last week is very important. 7.The question __________________ at the meeting next week is very important. 用 turn 的形式填空: 8. If you ______________to the left , you'll find the post office . 9. _______________to the left , and you'll find the post office . 10. ______________ to the left , you'll find the post office . 11. They might have a place _____________(leave)o why don’t you give it a try? 12. Let us make a deal, the last one ______________ (arrive) pays the meal. 13. _______________ (stand) in a long queue, we waited for the store to open to buy a new iPhone. 14. _______________(not know) which university to attend, the girl asked her teacher for advice. 15. _______________(eat) at the cafeteria before, Tina didn’t want to eat there again. 16._______________ (disappoint) at failing in the math exam, John wouldn’t like to talk about it to his parents. 17. It was very cruel of them _______________ (eat) rare wild animals. 18. She waved the red flag for the car to let it ______________ (stop). 19. The article is too difficult for a child of ten _______________ (understand). 20. Who were the guests _______________ (invite) to your party last night? 21. They are cleaning the_______________ (fall) leaves in the schoolyard. 22.After completing and signing it,please return the form to us in the envelope ____________(provide). 23. There was a ___________ (surprise) look on his face when he saw the ______________result. (surprise) 24. Some impolite football fans,________at the game result,expressed their anger and sadness by throwing bottles and other things into the football field. (disappoint) 25. He is very popular among his students as he always tries to make them ___________ in his lectures.(interest) 26.He is a man of strong self-respect,so he can’t stand ________________ (laugh at) in public. 27. We really appreciate ______________ (invite)to your party on Saturday. 28. Peter offered ______________ (teach)them waterskiing. 29. The old granny once told us she suffered a lot during World War II,__________ (lose)her husband and children. 30. Last night, there were so many people ___________ (watch)the opening ceremony live on TV. 31. ___________ (frighten) and guilty, Maggie put the book back on the shelf she had secretly placed in her schoolbag. 32. When I got off the bus, I found my pocket _____________ (pick) and the money gone. 33. John is the only one of the students in the class that never admits ________(make) a mistake even when it is pointed 4 / 11 学大教育个性化辅导中心XueDa Personalized Education Development Centerto him. 34. It takes about 30 minutes to go there by car, ______________(depend) on the traffic. 35.There are still many problems _____________ before we are ready for a long stay on the Moon. ( solve) 36. Amie Salmon, disabled, is attended throughout her school days by a nurse ____________ (appoint) to guard her. 37.Today there are more airplanes _____________ (carry) more people than ever before in the skies. 38. Some people try to knock me down, only ______________ (make) me more determined to do things better. 39.When it comes to ____________ (speak) in public, no one can match him. 40.The manager was satisfied to see many new products _____________ (develop) after great effort. 41. There is nothing more I can try ____________(persuade)you to stay, so I wish you good luck. 42. ―She should not have done that sort of thing. ―Whatever she did was reasonable, ___________(compare)to what you had done. Besides, it’s none of your business. Get down to _________(do)your lessons. 43. _____________ (not see )him before, I didn’t recognize him. 44. There’s a man at the reception desk who seems very angry and I think he means ___________ (make) trouble. 45. Doctor, I’m a lady of 48 ____________ (weigh) 80 kg. Can I lose weight by breathing exercise? 46. The 8.8 quake in central Chile caused widespread damage, destroying lots of buildings and hundreds of thousands of people _____________ (affect). 47. ____________ (save) a little money, Jimmy was able to buy his mother a lovely birthday present. 48. There is a great deal of evidence ____________ (indicate) that music activities engage different parts of the brain. 49. A small plane crashed into a hillside five miles east of the city, _____________ (kill) all four people on board. 50._____________ (spend ) nearly all our money, we couldn’t afford to stay at a hotel. 51. Listen! Do you hear someone ___________(call) for help? 52. To learn English well, we should find opportunities to hear English ____________(speak) as much as we can. 53. Be careful when you cross the road in rush hours so as to avoid _____________ (knock down)by a car. 54. Cao Cao’s tomb is reported __________________ (find)in China, which attracts nationwide attention. 55. Mary had to go to a meeting, so she left her children________________(play)at home. 56. A cook will be immediately fired if the manager found him______________(smoke)in the kitchen. 57. Mr. Smith warned his daughter_________________(never drive) after drinking. 58. _____________ (lost) his keys, he couldn’t enter the room. 59. Who is the man standing beside the school gate?―a man _________(call)Mr.Smith. 60. The room is empty except for a bookshelf __________(stand)in one corner. 5 / 11 学大教育个性化辅导中心XueDa Personalized Education Development Center冠词: 1.There is _______ picture of _______ elephant on _______ wall. 2. This is _______ useful book.I've read it for _______ hour. 3.One afternoon he found_______ handbag.There was _______Ds‖ on the corner of _______ handbag. 4. _______ doctor told him to take _______ medicine three times _______ day. 5. Let's go out for _______ walk. 6. It's too hot.Open _______ door,please. 7.__________ old lady with white hair spoke _______ English well at _______ meeting. 8. _______ sun rises in _________ east. 9. _______ Changjiang River is _______ longest river in _______ China. 10. Are you going to do it _______ second time? 11. Washington is _______ capital of _______ USA. 12. _______ woman over there is _______ popular teacher in our school. 13. He joined the army in _______ spring of _______ 1995. 14. _______ old man is _______ teacher.He likes playing _______ basketball after _______ supper. 15. After I had _______ quick breakfast,I hurried to school. 16. He used to be _______ teacher but later he turned _______ writer. 17. What _______ important news! 18. I think _______ maths is more important than any other subject. 19. _______ day of _______ December 20,1999 is Monday. 20. Tomorrow is _______ Christmas Day and my father and I went to choose _______ Christmas tree today. 21. When Linda was a child, her mother always let her have ______ breakfast in ______ bed. 22. ______ earth we live on is bigger than _______ moon. 23. Alexander Graham Bell invented ________ telephone in 1876. 24. After watching ______TV,she played _________ violin for an hour. 25. Many people are still in _______ habit of writing silly things in ________ public places. 26. Paper money was in ________ use in China when Marco Polo visited the country in ____ thirteenth century. 27. ---Have you seen ________ pen? I left it here this morning. ---Is it _______ black one? I think I saw it somewhere. 28. She is ________ newcomer to __________ chemistry but she has already made some important discoveries. 29. ― What’s the matter with you ? ―I caught _______ bad cold and had to stay in ________bed. 30. He grabbed me by ______ arm and pulled me onto _______bus. 31. In the United States,Father’s Day falls on _____ third Sunday in ________ June. 32. I have two dogs. ______ black one is two years old and ______ yellow one is three years old. 33._______on-going division between English Cspeaking Canadians and French-speaking Canadians is _______major 6 / 11 学大教育个性化辅导中心XueDa Personalized Education Development Centerconcern of the country. 34. When he left _____college, he got a job as ______reporter in a newspaper office . 35. The most important thing about cotton in history is ______ part that it played in _______ Industrial Revolution. 36. While he was investigating ways to improve the telescope, Newton made _______discovery which completely changed ________ man’s understanding of color. 37. It is _______world of wonders, ________world where anything can happen. 38. The Wilsons live in ______A-shaped house near the coast. It is _______17th century cottage. 39. Tom owns _________ larger collection of _________ books than any other student in our class. 40. For a long time they walked without saying ________ word .Jim was the first t break ________ silence. 41. There was _______time when I hated to go to _______school. 42. When you finish reading the book, you will have ______better understanding of ______life., 43. We were informed by ________ telephone that a foreign delegation would come to visit our school by ________ bus. 44.The sign reads Din case of ________ fire ,break the glass and push _________ red button‖ 45. It is said that about a quarter of ______European can speak _______foreign language besides their native languages. 46. Jumping out of __________ airplane at ten thousand feet is quite _________ exciting experience. 47. At __________ length everything is in _________ place, which made us greatly relieved. 48. The cakes are delicious. He’d like have _________ third one because __________ second one is rather too small. 49. In __________ time of great danger, ___________ Smiths always act bravely. 50. It is often said that _________ teachers have _________ very easy life. 词汇转化: 1. Please speak ___________ (slow) so that we can make full notes. 2. They all come early, but she come ____________ (early) of all. 3. He played the piano ____________ (success) than we have thought. 4. The boy looked at his father ________ (hope) because he thought his father had brought him a present. 5. This radio is even ___________ (expensive) than that one. 6. This trip to China has ___________ (real) inspired me to relearn my Mandarin. 7. John’s handwriting is the __________ (bad) of the three. 8. The most used letter in the English alphabet is &E&, and &Q& is the ________ (little) used! 9. Those who eat most are not always ________ (fat); those who read most, not always wisest. 10. The mother is ___________ (worry) about her son’s safety. 11. I’m going on a diet for I want to become ___________ (thin). 12. In my grandfather’s time, computers were far ___________ (popular) than they are today. 13. So ____________ (excite) was the game that I forgot all about the coming finals. 14. Tom is _____________ (tall) of all his brothers. 15. This is our _____________ (cheap) pen in our shop. 16. My __________ brother is two years ___________ than I. (old) 17. When he was 18, he was completely _________ (dependent) and received no money from his family. 18. After the meeting, the leaders had a __________ (far) discussion about it. 19. The little girl walked ____________ (confident) onto the stage, ready for her first speech. 20. He was born and brought up in France, but he speaks English ____________ (fluent). 7 / 11 学大教育个性化辅导中心XueDa Personalized Education Development Center21. Do you think English is one of ___________________ (interesting) subjects? 22. ― Are they ____________ (busy) than before? ―No, they are not as ___________ (busy) as before. 23. They all finished the work two hours ____________ (early) than usual. 24. ― May I speak to Mr. Smith? ― I am afraid not. He is at a meeting now. It’s not ____________ (convenience). 25. What was so _____________ (impress) about Jasmine Westland’s victory was that she came first in the marathon bare-footed. 26. Whoever is _____________ (quick) is going to have the better chance. 27. Two years later, he left his parents and entered a _____________ (medicine) school. 28. His teacher took a deep drink, smiled _____________ (warm), and thanked his student very much for the sweet water. 29. The teacher is glad that everyone in her class is ______________ (anxiety) to learn. 30. I have been ______________ (deep) impressed by a number of experiences in her life. 31.That doesn’t sound very frightening, Paul. I’ve seen __________(bad). What did you like most about the film? 32. ____________(surprise)and happy, Tony stood up and accepted the prize. 33.―Did you take enough money with you?? ―No, I needed as _____________(much)as I thought I would. 34.Bob ran the 100 meters in 9.91 seconds, and I have not seen _____________(good)this year. 35.Progress so far has been very good. ________________, we are sure that the project will be completed on time. 36.Alan is a careful driver, but he drives __________________(careful)of my friends. 37.If a person has not had enough sleep, his actions will give him _____________ during the day. 38.After the long journey, the three of them went back home, _____________(hungrily)and tired. 39.My uncle’s house in the downtown area is much smaller than ours , but it is twice _____________expensive . 40.―Can you lend me some money?I forgot to go to the bank. ―Well,I’ve only got a few pounds ____________(leave). 41.―Is your headache getting ____________(good)? ―No, it’s worse. 42.Mr. Smith owns ______________(large)collection of coins than anyone else I have ever met. 43.To understand the grammar of the sentence, you must break it ______________ into parts. 44.It seems that living green is _____________(surprise)easy and affordable. A small step marks a big difference. 45._____________ beautifully did Alice sing that she won the first prize in the singing contest last night. 46.Everything seemed to be going _________(smooth)for the first two days after I moved to New York. 47.Some people say that every Senior 3 student is undergoing the most stressful times and with this I can’t agree _____________. 48.Just a month before the earthquake the school practiced an emergency drill showing the children how to ____________(calm)find their Dsafe place‖. 49.None of the underwater workers has been harmed by the great fish. _____________, most fish were so friendly that 8 / 11 学大教育个性化辅导中心XueDa Personalized Education Development Centerthey played with the instruments. 50.This is by far _______________ movie that I have ever seen(inspire). 语法综合: 1.If I ________(be) you, I _________(go) now. 2.If he __________(come) yesterday, he would have met my sister. 3.If he _____________(come) tomorrow, we would have a meeting. 4. My request is that we ___________ (hold) another session to discuss the problem. 5.The baby smiled as if he __________ (understand) what his mother ________ (say). 6.If only we _______________ (have) a phone! I’m tired of queuing outside the public phone box. 7.But for your help, we ______________(not be) able to finish the work in time. 8.If it ________________ (not, be) for the leadership of the Party, we would not have achieved so much. 9.I wish I ___________________(study) hard while I was young. 10.It is about time that we ____________________ (go) to school. 11.Sometimes as ___________________ as 10 tons of snakes are served on dinner tables in Shenzhen in a single day! 12. So let’s start not to eat snakes any more because Dto protect the snake is to protect _________________.‖ 13. He painted on half of it, and the ____________________ half was always empty. 14.Every day ___________________ (read)a proverb aloud several times until you have it memorized. 15.Tom comes here. 转化为倒装句:Here __________________. 16.A boy sat in front of the house. 转化为倒装句:In front of the house __________________. 17.The attack was so sudden that the enemy had no time to escape. 转化为倒装句:So sudden ________________that the enemy had no time to escape. 18. She managed to escape from the rising flood waters with the greatest of luck 转化为倒装句:Only with the greatest of luck _______________to escape from the rising flood waters. 19.Though it is difficult, we must finish it. 强调 difficult 的倒装句:_____________________, we must finish it. 20. It was not until near the end of the letter __________________ she mentioned her own plan.9 / 11 学大教育个性化辅导中心XueDa Personalized Education Development Center语法填空---单句篇句式考察: 1.that / which 6.when / on which 11. what 16.when 21.and 26.before 31. what 36. that 时态语态: 1.comes 6.makes 2.has expanded 7. comes 12.consider 17.was sorting 22.travelled 27. will increase 3.joined 8.had been sent 13.took 18.will be repaid 23.has left 28.wrote 12. where 17.which 22.what 27.how 32. where 37. what 2.who / that 3.who / that / whom / 省略 8.why / for which 14.who 19.since 24. why 29.before 34. which 39. that参考答案4.whose 9.What 15.because 20.that 25. where 30.where 35. which 40. that5.As 10.That7.where / in which13.where/ in which 18. where / at which 23.which/ that 28.whose 33. which 38. that4.Standing 9.have come 14.are running 19.will see 24.had left 29.will be made5.takes 10.were driven 15.will be flying 20.is coming 25.have learned 30.was playing11.is being rebuilt 16.haven’t played 21.abandoned 26.learned 非谓语动词: 1.Seen 6.discussed 11. left 16. Disappointed 21.fallen2.Seeing 7.to be discussed 12.to arrive 17. to eat 22.provided3.See 8.turn 13.Standing 18 stop4.To see 9.Turn5.being discussed 10.Turning 15.Having eaten 20. invited 25.interested 30. watching 35. to be solved 40.developed 45. weighing 50.Having spent 55. playing \14.Not knowing 19. to understand 24.disappointed 29.losing 34. depending 39. speaking 44. to make 49. killing23. surprising 28. to teach 33.making 38. to make26. being laughed at 31. Frightened 36. appointed 41.to persuade 46. affected 51. calling 56. smoking27.being invited 32.picked 37.carrying 42. doing 47.Having saved43. Not having seen 48.indicating52.spoken53.being knocked down 58. Having lost54. to have been found 59.called57. never to drive60.standing10 / 11 学大教育个性化辅导中心XueDa Personalized Education Development Center冠词: 1.a;an;the 6.the 11.the;the 16.a, / 21./;/ 26./;the 31./ 36.a ,/ 41. a ,/ 46. an. an 词汇转化: 1. more slowly2. the earliest 3. more successfully 6. really 11. thinner 16. older 26.quicker 31.worse 41.better 46.smoothly 语法综合: 1. would go 2.had come 6. had 3.were to come / came / should come 7. wouldn’t have been 14.read 18.did she manage 8. were not 15.comes Tom 19.Difficult though it is 20. that 4. (should) hold 9. had studied 10. went / should go 36.the least carefully 42.a larger 47.more 7. worst 12. more popular 17. independent 22. busy 33.much 38.hungry 43.down 48.calmly 27. medical 32.Surprised 37.away 8.least 13.exciting 18. further 28. warmly 4.hopefully 5. more expensive 10.worried 15.cheapest 20.fluently 30. deeply 35.Therefore/So 40.left 45.So 50.the most inspiring 9. fattest 14.the tallest 19.confidently 29. anxious 34.better 39.as 44.surprisingly 49.Instead 2.a;an 7.T/; the 12.The;a 17./ 22.Tthe 27.a;a 32. T the 37. a, a 42.a,/ 47. /; / 3.a;an;the 8.The;the 13.the;/ 18./ 23.the 28.a;/ 33.The ,a 38. an ,a 43. /; / 48. a ,the 4.The;the;a 9.The; / 14.T a;/;/ 19.The;/ 24./;the 29.a;/ 34. /, a 39. a,/ 44. /,the 49./; the 5.a 10.a 15.a 20?/;a 25./ 30.the 35. the , the 40. a ,the 45. a 50. /; a21. the most interesting23. earlier 24. convenient 25.impressive5.had understood / said 11. many 16.sat a boy12. ourselves13. other17.was the attack11 / 11
高一英语 必修1 M1-6语法填空(单句)2016_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高一必修一英语 单句语法填空 高一英语必修一 单句语法填空 1. We had an ___(amaze) time...高中英语必修四各单元单句语法填空_英语_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 高中英语必修四各单元单句语法填空_英语_高中教育_教育专区。...语法填空10练+单句训练_英语_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 语法填空10练+单句训练_英语_高中教育_教育专区。...高中英语单句语法填空综合精选 - 语法填空试题与答案 I.单句语法填空 1.I had trouble ___ (figure) out what he meant. 2.Her bi...单句语法填空_英语_高中教育_教育专区。单句语法填空 .单句语法填空(定语从句) 1.(2014?山东潍坊高三联考)Mo Yan, most of ___ novels have been adapted ...语法填空单句练习_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高中语法填空练习广东高考新题型―语言结构系列训练(一) 冠词填空(零冠词用/表示) 1 My brother was born in ___ sp...语法填空专项训练---时态语态_高三英语_英语_高中教育...一、单句填空:用所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. The...语篇填空 It was getting dark when I got home....单句语法填空_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。(名词性从句) 1. It is our responsibility, so ___ I don't want now is to push it to the students....人教版高中英语必修五各单元单句语法填空与句子考查(word版有答案) - 高中英语必修五各单元单句语法填空与句子考查 Book 5 Unit 1 Great Scientists 二、语法填空...高一英语 语法填空和单句改错专练 原创_英语_高中教育_教育专区。本人原创,语法填空和单句改错练习 适合高一用 第一周冠词专练非选择题精准练 Ⅰ.单句语法填空―...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语提分技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信