英语sell out 3rd动画me out什么意思?

& “The most frightening...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
The most frightening words in the English language are, “Our computer is down.” You hear it more and more when you are on business. The other day I was at the airport waiting for a ticket to Washington and the girl in the ticket office said, “I’m sorry, I can’t sell you a ticket. Our computer is down.”“If your computer is down, just write me out a ticket.”“I can’t write you out a ticket. The computer is the only one allowed to do so.”I looked down on the computer and every passenger was just standing there drinking coffee and staring at the black screen. Then I asked her, “What do all you people do?”“We give the computer the information about your trip, and then it tells us whether you can fly with us or not.”“So when it goes down, you go down with it.”“That’s good, sir.”“How long will the computer be down?” I wanted to know.“I have no idea. Sometimes it’s down for 10 minutes, sometimes for two hours. There’s no way we can find out without asking the computer, and since it’s down it won’t answer us.”After the girl told me they had no backup(备用) computer, I said. “Let’s forget the computer. What about your planes? They’re still flying, aren’t they?”“I couldn’t tell without asking the computer.”“Maybe I could just go to the gate and ask the pilot if he’s flying to Washington, ” I suggested.“I wouldn’t know what gate to send you to. Even if the pilot was going to Washington, he couldn’t take you if you didn’t have a ticket.”“Is there any other airline flying to Washington within the next few hours?”“I wouldn’t know, ” she said, pointing at the dark screen. “Only ‘IT’ knows. ‘It’ can’t tell me.”By this time there were quite a few people standing in lines. The word soon spread to other travelers that the computer was down. Some people went white, some people started to cry and still others kicked their luggage.1. The best title for the article is&.A. When the Computer Is Down&
B. The Most Frightening WordsC. The Computer of the Airport&
D. Asking the Computer2. What could the girl in the ticket office do for the passengers without asking the computer?A. She could sell a ticket.B. She could write out a ticket.C. She could answer the passengers’ questions.D. She could do nothing.3. Why do you think they had not a backup computer?A. Because it was easy downB. Because it was very expensive.C. Because it was not advanced enough.D. Because it was not as big as the main computer.4. The last paragraph suggests that &.A. a modern computer won’t be down.B. computers can take the place of humansC. sometimes a computer may bring suffering to peopleD. there will be great changes in computers&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-山西省高二9月月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“The most frightening words in the English language are, “Our computer is down.” You hear it more and more...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇文章主要讲了电脑死机的问题。有时候,电脑会给人们带来苦难。1.2.3.4.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
The most frightening words in the English language are, “Our computer is down.” You hear it more and...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“The most frightening...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“The most frightening words in the English language are, “Our computer is down.” You hear it more and more when you are on business. The other day I was at the airport waiting for a ticket to Washington and the girl in the ticket office said, “I’m sorry, I can’t sell you a ticket. Our computer is down.”“If your computer is down, just write me out a ticket.”“I can’t write you out a ticket. The computer is the only one allowed to do so.”I looked down on the computer and every passenger was just standing there drinking coffee and staring at the black screen. Then I asked her, “What do all you people do?”“We give the computer the information about your trip, and then it tells us whether you can fly with us or not.”“So when it goes down, you go down with it.”“That’s good, sir.”“How long will the computer be down?” I wanted to know.“I have no idea. Sometimes it’s down for 10 minutes, sometimes for two hours. There’s no way we can find out without asking the computer, and since it’s down it won’t answer us.”After the girl told me they had no backup(备用) computer, I said. “Let’s forget the computer. What about your planes? They’re still flying, aren’t they?”“I couldn’t tell without asking the computer.”“Maybe I could just go to the gate and ask the pilot if he’s flying to Washington, ” I suggested.“I wouldn’t know what gate to send you to. Even if the pilot was going to Washington, he couldn’t take you if you didn’t have a ticket.”“Is there any other airline flying to Washington within the next few hours?”“I wouldn’t know, ” she said, pointing at the dark screen. “Only ‘IT’ knows. ‘It’ can’t tell me.”By this time there were quite a few people standing in lines. The word soon spread to other travelers that the computer was down. Some people went white, some people started to cry and still others kicked their luggage.1. The best title for the article is____.A. When the Computer Is Down
B. The Most Frightening WordsC. The Computer of the Airport
D. Asking the Computer2. What could the girl in the ticket office do for the passengers without asking the computer?A. She could sell a ticket.B. She could write out a ticket.C. She could answer the passengers’ questions.D. She could do nothing.3. Why do you think they had not a backup computer?A. Because it was easy downB. Because it was very expensive.C. Because it was not advanced enough.D. Because it was not as big as the main computer.4. The last paragraph suggests that____.A. a modern computer won’t be down.B. computers can take the place of humansC. sometimes a computer may bring suffering to peopleD. there will be great changes in computers”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“The most frightening words in the English language are, “Our computer is down.” You hear it more and more when you are on business. The other day I was at the airport waiting for a ticket to Washington and the girl in the ticket office said, “I’m sorry, I can’t sell you a ticket. Our computer is down.”“If your computer is down, just write me out a ticket.”“I can’t write you out a ticket. The computer is the only one allowed to do so.”I looked down on the computer and every passenger was just standing there drinking coffee and staring at the black screen. Then I asked her, “What do all you people do?”“We give the computer the information about your trip, and then it tells us whether you can fly with us or not.”“So when it goes down, you go down with it.”“That’s good, sir.”“How long will the computer be down?” I wanted to know.“I have no idea. Sometimes it’s down for 10 minutes, sometimes for two hours. There’s no way we can find out without asking the computer, and since it’s down it won’t answer us.”After the girl told me they had no backup(备用) computer, I said. “Let’s forget the computer. What about your planes? They’re still flying, aren’t they?”“I couldn’t tell without asking the computer.”“Maybe I could just go to the gate and ask the pilot if he’s flying to Washington, ” I suggested.“I wouldn’t know what gate to send you to. Even if the pilot was going to Washington, he couldn’t take you if you didn’t have a ticket.”“Is there any other airline flying to Washington within the next few hours?”“I wouldn’t know, ” she said, pointing at the dark screen. “Only ‘IT’ knows. ‘It’ can’t tell me.”By this time there were quite a few people standing in lines. The word soon spread to other travelers that the computer was down. Some people went white, some people started to cry and still others kicked their luggage.1. The best title for the article is____.A. When the Computer Is Down
B. The Most Frightening WordsC. The Computer of the Airport
D. Asking the Computer2. What could the girl in the ticket office do for the passengers without asking the computer?A. She could sell a ticket.B. She could write out a ticket.C. She could answer the passengers’ questions.D. She could do nothing.3. Why do you think they had not a backup computer?A. Because it was easy downB. Because it was very expensive.C. Because it was not advanced enough.D. Because it was not as big as the main computer.4. The last paragraph suggests that____.A. a modern computer won’t be down.B. computers can take the place of humansC. sometimes a computer may bring suffering to peopleD. there will be great changes in computers”相似的习题。网页版学习工具sellout的中文意思沪江词库精选sellout是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语英音 ['selaut]&;美音 ['selaut]&;英语解释an act of betrayal例句At 1.70 a ticket, a sellout would cost the players about 20, 000 按一张票1.7美元计算,如果满座的话球员们需要为此支付大约2万美元。Every concert of hers has been a sellout. 她的每次演奏会都是满座。While he stated firmly earlier this week that his pitch count limit would hover just around45-50 pitches, after tossing50 in three innings, the Rocket went to the mound one more time in the fourth to the applause of the sellout crowd. 当他本周稍早时开始练投时,他的投球数限制是45~0球左右,在3局投完50球时,火箭人在第四局时再次走上投手丘,向满场的球迷致意。相似单词 n. 背叛,出卖,售卖最新单词 n. 蜑螺科 [ snick ]的过去式 [ plutocracy ]的相关副词;[ plutocrat ]的相关副词;[ plutocratic ]的相关副词;[ plutocratical ]的相关副词 four thousand one hundred and forty two seven thousand one hundred and forty two [ mallard ]的复数形式 two thousand and one [ rewire ]的第三人称单数;[ rewiring ]的第三人称单数i like to find out more info about your company, and do you also sell all water shipping from dalian, china.to NY.
i you do , you can give me a quote for recent date. ' 的翻译是:我想找出更多的信息,对你的公司,你也卖水全部来自大连,china.to NY 航运。我做的你能给我一个报价的最近日期。' 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
i like to find out more info about your company, and do you also sell all water shipping from dalian, china.to NY.
i you do , you can give me a quote for recent date. '
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我想了解更多有关贵公司的详细信息,你还出售来自大连,china.to纽约所有的水船。我对你做,你可以给我一个报价最近的日期。 “
我想找出更多的信息,对你的公司,你也卖水全部来自大连,china.to NY 航运。我做的你能给我一个报价的最近日期。'
我想找出更多的信息,对你的公司,你也卖水全部来自大连,china.to NY 航运。我做的你能给我一个报价的最近日期。'
我要找到更多信息对你的公司,你还出售所有水船从中国大连.,NY10017 我你做,你能给我一个引用新。 _______
我喜欢发现更多信息关于您的公司,并且做您也卖所有水运输从大连, china.to NY。 您的i,您可能给我行情为最近日期。 '
相关内容&a你知道我叫什么名字了吗? You knew what name I have been called? & a不打扰您上课了,抽空再聊 Did not disturb you to attend class, pumped out chats again & a花蕊为花醉,花却随风飞,花舞花落泪,花哭花瓣飞,花 The stamen and pistil is drunk for the flower, the flower with the wind flies actually, the colored dance flower cries, the flower cries the flower petal to fly, flower & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!year , i just think it is so funny, you know Please input the text which you need to translate! year, i just think it is so funny, you know & aPrem
12:06:36 Prem 12:06 :36 & a现在让我给大家画一幅画 Now lets me give everybody to draw a picture & a王守禹 Wang Shouyu & a要知道中国菜必须趁热吃 Must know the Chinese dish must eat before it's too late & a2009级临床医学专升本
刘珊利 2009 level of clinical medicine diploma Liu Shanli & aGarceau retired in 2002 and began looking into holistic medicine. Experts suggested detoxifying her body to rid it of chemicals, including what fellow teammates used to jokingly refer to as "eau de chlorine -- the swimmer's perfume." Garceau 2002年退休的和开始调查全部医学。 专家建议解毒她的身体赶走它化学制品,包括什么队友曾经开玩笑地提到作为“eau de chlorine -- 游泳者的香水”。 & aDebug Details: 调试细节: & a我们可以随时与朋友保持联系,可以在网上进行商务贸易,可以在网上用淘宝卡买漂亮衣服,这一切,都源于网络带来的 We may as necessary keep the contact with the friend, may carry on the commercial trade on-line, may on-line with wash the valuable card to buy the attractive clothes, all these, all the source brings in the network & a我唯独只爱你 I only only love you & a公司离你家要多久 正在翻译,请等待...
& aCheck Size 检查大小 & a要坚持一个信念,你一定行 Must persist a faith, your certain line & a我们能看更多的书 We can read more books & a今天是我爸爸的生日,我和哥哥,姐姐,妹妹,妈妈,晚上在一起给爸爸过生日。 Today is my daddy's birthday, I and elder brother, the elder sister, the younger sister, mother, evening in together celebrates a birthday to the daddy. & aMaybe later ... ... ... ... I will be very happy very happy. null & aNatural Factors, Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health, 90 Tablets 自然因素,肺,支气管&静脉窦健康, 90种片剂 & aThese are my Honors and Awards. 这些是我的荣誉和奖。 & a世界各国的广告创意在差异中走向融合。 The various countries advertisement creativity moves towards the fusion in the difference. & a也许是因为 Perhaps is because of & asubdued for the rest of the visit,she was no sooner in the car going home than she exclaimed 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSUGGESTED USAGE:As a dietary supplement,take 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily with food.Consider taking this product in combination with NOW CoQ10 and Tru-E BioComplex 建议的用法:作为一个饮食补充,每日采取2 softgels 1到3次用食物。考虑采取这个产品与现在CoQ10和真实的BioComplex的组合 & aAre you satisfied with her answer 是您满意对她的答复 & amounted on wall 登上在墙壁 & a请问:有3人的房间吗?我们3个人一间房,需要加床吗? Ask that,Some 3 human of rooms? Our 3 individual room, needs to add the bed? & a每个人都应该提供有趣的话题、建设性的意见、积极的参与 Each people all can provide the interesting topic, the constructive opinion, the positive participation & a我们认为不同的旅行概念 We think the different travel concept & a这样对身体不好,但是我也没吃 Like this is not good to the body, but I have not eaten & asignificant figures 有效数字 & aFINISH:
NICKEL. 结束: 罐子结束镍。 & aThere is a growing recognition that differences in economic outcomes,whether at 有在经济结果上的区别的增长的公认,是否在 & a我和我姐姐都是学生 I and my elder sisters all are the student & a柴鸡粘卷子 Chai Jizhan examination paper & aEver thine,Ever mine,Ever ours thine,矿,我们的 & aYour company did not receive the first payment on the goods 您的公司没有收到第一付款在物品 & a提升品牌忠诚度 Promotion brand loyalty & aSupplier Specification Number 供应商说明编号 & a照相录像室 Photography video recording room & a干脆利索 Simply agile & acoming new life 以后的新的生活 & aHi Moms & Dads! 喂妈妈&爸爸! & aAsder呈现的不是浮华的缤纷,不是轻挑绚丽,它是沉着与内敛之美,和充满对昔日时光的追溯。 Asder presents is not ostentatious riotous, is not selects lightly gorgeously, it calm collects the beauty with in, with fill to former days time backward. & aI love you not because of who you are Chris, but because of who I am when I am with you 我爱你不由于谁您是克里斯,但由于谁我是我是以您 & aUnlock: You must sign in to unlock your account. This will allow you to keep your current password. You will be able to sign in with it again once you have unlocked it by clicking Next, below 开锁: 您必须签到打开您的帐户。 这将允许您保留您的当前密码。 您能再签到与它,一旦您通过其次点击打开了它,下面 & aDo not want to do do not force yourself 不要想要做不迫使你自己 & a我相信你的话 I believe your speech & amajor record lables 少校记录lables & a按照線號接上端子臺,並檢查一次線號位置是否正確。设备 Joins post Taiwan according to the wire size, and inspects a time wire size position is whether correct.Equipment & a独立完成一项关于高级培训主管的搜寻工作 The independence completes one item about to train the manager high-level the search work & a众邦 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIt can also be called as the resting level of the 它可能也叫作为休息的水平的 & a至于您的选择我们无从过问, Chooses us as for you to inquire about without knowing where to begin, & aas he put it, to be “farting against silk.” 他投入了它, “放屁反对丝绸”。 & ai like to find out more info about your company, and do you also sell all water shipping from dalian, china.to NY.
i you do , you can give me a quote for recent date. ' 我喜欢发现更多信息关于您的公司,并且做您也卖所有水运输从大连, china.to NY。 您的i,您可能给我行情为最近日期。 ' &SELL-IN 和SELL-OUT 是什么意思?
SELL-IN 和SELL-OUT 是什么意思?
09-03-20 &
sell-in: 销售
   正如之前预计的一样,由于我们的 Naturalizer 部门采用了更高品质、连续流程 (continuous-flow)、面向管道销售 (sell-in) 的模式,我们第一季度的批发业绩很难与上一年的业绩进行比较。 sell out:    1. 卖完
   英语新词汇与常用词汇的翻译(125) ...sell oneself 出卖自己sell out 卖完sell Robin Hood's pennyworthy 廉价出售 ...

2. 出售货物
   大学英语四级词汇短语(8) ...sell off 廉价出清(存货)sell out 卖完;出售货物sell up 卖光 ...
     3. 卖完, 出卖
   安徽无为榜首学校论坛 - ※休闲茶座※ - [下载... ...see...off 为某人送行 sell out 卖完, 出卖 send for 派人去叫(请) ...
       4. 售完
   中考英语重点词组归纳 ...see…off为……送行 sell out售完 set off出发, 起程 ...
请登录后再发表评论!
Purchase (=sell-in), Sales(=sell-out)
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 sell out 3rd 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信