me canyoushowme English can the you books连词成句

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
连词成句1.name,last,is his,Brown_________________________.2.that,is,eraser,your_______________________?3.only,TV,she,watches,sports,on_________________________.4.math,are,the,chair,books,under,her___________________________.5.has,great,collection,ruler,Sonia,a________________________________.6.have,does,Jane's,racker,sister,a,tennis__________________________?7.like,do,for,they,breakfast,eggs___________________________?8.this,you,afternoon,ping-pong,play,can______________________________?9.in,is,what,this,English____________________________?10.please,video,those,me,bring,to,tapes_____________________________.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.His last name is Brown.2.That is your eraser.3.She only watches sports on TV.4.Her math books are under the chair.5.Sonia has a great collection ruler.6.Does Jane's sister have a tennis racker?7.Do they like eggs for breakfast?8.Can you play ping-pong this afternoon?9.What is this in English?10.Please bring those video tapes to me .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
his last name is brownthat is your erasershe only watches sport on tvher math book are under the chairsonia has a great collection-rulerdoes jane's sister have a tennis racker...
扫描下载二维码many,books,how,you,see,can怎样连词成句_百度知道
many,books,how,you,see,can怎样连词成句
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
百度作业帮
百度作业帮
作业帮是由百度知道专门为中小学生创造的应用,也是作业问答和话题交流的平台。在作业帮,学生可以讨论作业问题,得到解题思路和知识点;也可以与全国同龄中小学生一起交流,讨论学习和生活中的趣事。
how can you see many books
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语连词成句:over.there.some.books.are.there.这六个词怎么连要正确
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
There are saome books over there.100%正确哦,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
There are some books over there.那边有一些书。
There are some books over there.望采纳!!!
扫描下载二维码1.连词成句:can English sperk well you(?)
问题描述:
1.连词成句:can English sperk well you(?)2.Linda can swim.对swim提问.()()Linda ()?3.They need students for the school show.(改为一般疑问句)()()()students for the school show?4.I always go to swim on Sunday?对Sunday提问.()()()always go to swim 5.Cindy is good at drawing.(改为一般疑问句)()Cindy()()drawing?6.汤姆下课后总是跟他的同学们讲话。(翻译句子)Tom always ()()()()after class.
问题解答:
Can you speak English well?W & doDo they needWhen do you&I & good attalk with his classmates 再问: 6.汤姆下课后总是跟他的同学们讲话。(翻译句子) Tom always ()()()()after class. 再答: 这道题已经在上面补充了亲, talks with his classmates再问: 我用........speak with his .......可以吗?(speak没变三单) 再答: Speak Now 爱的告白 ; 爱的告白专辑 ; 现在说 ; 吧 speak about 谈及 ; 聊及 ; 谈起 ; 讲起 speak of 谈到 ; 提到 ; 谈及 ; 说起 亲,一般不用speak来表示和某人说话。再问: 我可以这样写吗?我的意思是,speak这样用变三单吗,speak有三单形式吗,怎么变 再答: 例句:When someone speaks to a group of people, they make a speech. 演讲; 发言 所以speak 是有三单形式的,直接加s就可以了。
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
Please spell "apple" in English.请用英语拼写苹果.
How many English lessons do you have in the morning? 再问: 1.English,many,do,lessons,you,have,in,how,morning,the(?) 2.are,Mr Lu,having,PE,his,lesson,and,a,student
What is this in English ?
We are going to have an English exam.
It is easy for us to learn English well if we study hard. 题目里面好像少了个we.
I am going to buy an English book in the bookstore.It's next to the post office. 再问: there,a,cinema,here,near,is am,to,this,weekend,visit,going,my grandparents,
两个句子?第一行和第二行的词不能互相用的话:We are going to have an English exam.They are laughing at John's funny goal.
I have to improve my English.
肯定句:You can write to her in English.(你可以用英语给她写封信)疑问句:Can you write to her in English?(你能用英语给她写封信吗?)
English is different from Chinese.或Chinese is different from English.很高兴为您解答,skyhunter002为您答疑解惑如果本题有什么不明白可以追问,
English-Chinese and Chinese-English Translationmatch the words into a sentence
i'm doing a survey about english learning 我正在做一个关于英语学习的调查
she is better than any other student in the class in English
Does he say it in English?他是用英文说这些的吗?
Does he say it in English?他是用英语说它吗?
第一个:we have english and art on sundays .第二个:can you use a computer?第三个:are you helpful at home?
where did you go on your holiday?
When he was in his forties,he began to learn English当他40多岁时,他开始学英语
Two English dictionaries are in the lost and found
1.That man reminds me of my english teacher.那个男的让我想起我的英语老师.2.I really love the places where are friendy.(定语从句)3.I like to hang out with my friends on weekends.周
也许感兴趣的知识扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
get,where,we,can,books连词成句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Where can we get the books
为您推荐:
其他类似问题