根据excel 单词首字母大写提示写单词

> 【答案带解析】根据首字母提示及句意写出单词。 1.Can I b_________ your ...
根据首字母提示及句意写出单词。1.Can I b_________ your bike? Mine is broken.2.Can you i__________ people’s life without the Internet?3.I like animals and I want to be a v____________ at an animal hospital this Sunday.4.This morning my a____________ didn’t go off so I woke up late.5.I ate too much ice-cream just now. I have a s_____________ now. 
3.volunteer
5.stomachache
试题分析:
1.句意:我可以借你的自行车用用吗?我的坏了。情态动词Can后跟动词原形,结合句意可知,答案为borrow。
2.句意:没有网络你能设想人们的生活会怎样吗?情态动词Can后跟动词原形,结合句意可知,答案为imagine。
考点分析:
相关试题推荐
书面表达。假设你叫李珊。你向网友贝蒂请教怎样学好英语 。贝蒂及时给你发来一封邮件,为你介绍一些学习英语的建议和做法。要求:1信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。2 不少于70个词。Dear li Shan,I’m glad to receive(收到)your email.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.Best wishes !YoursBetty 
补全对话,根据对话内容,选择方框内符合对话情景的句子,使对话恢复完整。A: I’ve been learning English for a long time, but I still can’t speak English well. 1.B: Take your time, Li Ming. Anyway, Rome wasn’t built in a day. In fact, you only need to practice before you can speak it well.A: 2.B: That’s natural. 3.Let me take something for example. You know, when people first learn to drive a car, they can’t do it well.A: I know what you mean.B: 4.All you have to do is to practice and don’t be afraid of making mistakes. The more mistakes you make, the faster you can learn English well.A: 5.B: Just take your time. I am always glad to help.A How can I help you?B I really get frustrated.C It’s easy to say but hard to do.D But I often make mistakes in practice.E Learning English is like driving a car.F That happens to every language learner.G Do you ever speak to any native English speakers?  
任务型阅读,阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成下列各题。In the past, many students practiced English with their pen friends — they sent letters to people all around the world. However, we now send emails to others and chat with people who live quite far away on the Internet.Here’s some advice on how to succeed in your online language exchanges:How to start a conversation when speaking English online When you speak to somebody online, start by asking “Yes or No” questions. Use questions such as “Do you like …?” or “Can you …?” or “Have you ever …?”Remember your goal. You are trying to learn about the other person. Think about things you enjoy and try to find some common ground between you. And share your own experiences to show that you have similar interests. If you only ask questions, you will sound like a policeman or a policewoman!How to keep a conversation going “Listen” carefully. In that way, you can get to know somebody well. When you know him or her well, you will have more to talk about.Then ask follow-up questions. After you “listen”, use what you “hear” to learn more about that person. Use “open ended” questions, such as “What do you think of …?” or “What was the most interesting experience ...?” Remember some basic rules for online language exchanges.Be patient. Do not try to find a good friend right away.Be careful. Don’t give any personal information on the Internet, especially your address, telephone number, and even your real name.1.How did many students practice English with their pen friends in the past?By _____________________________________________ .2.How should you start a conversation when speaking English online?By asking _____________________________________________ .3.Can you share your own experiences online with other people?_____________________________________________ .4.What does the writer think of giving personal information online?It’s_____________________________________________ .5.What is the passage mainly about?It is mainly about advice on _____________________________________________ . 
填写单词,根据汉语或首字母提示,填写恰当的单词。1.When my father called me from my hometown, I could feel the
(温暖) over the telephone.2.Most of the students thought John
(偷) David’s money yesterday.3.People in the UK don’t use dollars or euros (欧元), and they use p
.4.Mary is a shy girl. Her face always turns red when she speaks to a s
.5.When I failed my exams, my parents usually encouraged me instead of p
阅读理解。“Did you go skating a lot last year?” I asked. Jen shook her head and looked at me. Finally she said, “On Thanksgiving, Mom and I always went to visit some friends who lived on a farm. I especially loved seeing their big turkeys.”Until then, I didn’t think about how Jen felt. She had a new stepfather (继父) and stepbrother,and had a new town and home, too. Jen and her mom used to live near a lake where Dad and I went every summer, and she had to move up north with us. She had more changes than me.Jen seemed sad, so I was busy thinking of some ways to cheer her up on Thanksgiving. I told her my plan and she was excited. First we made a huge snowball, and then a small snowball. Then we built a wall behind the big snowball as a tail. Jen mixed some food coloring with water, saying, “We can spray (喷) colors on the tail.” Our snow turkey had a red, blue, green, and yellow tail. We were so busy that we didn’t notice our parents come outside. Dad found a hat for the snow turkey, and Mom wrapped her scarf around its neck.“Thanks for cheering Jen up,” Mom said. “You’re a good brother, and you always come up with great ideas.’’ A happy feeling spread through me. I began to understand how much she cared about everyone in our new family.1.What did Jen do on Thanksgiving in the past?A. She went skating with her friends.B. She went to the farm with her mother.C. She stayed at home with her mother.D. She made snow turkeys with her mother.2.What can we learn from the second paragraph?A. Jen lived near a lake in the past.B. The writer was Jen’s stepfather.C. Jen moved up north for studying.D. The writer just moved out of his old house.3. How many people are there in Jen’s new family?A. Two.
B. Three. C. Four.
D. Five.4. Which of the following is the right order?①made a small snowball ②found a hat③made a huge snowball ④sprayed colors on the tail⑤wrapped a scarf around the neck⑥built a wall behind the big snowballA. ①③⑥④②⑤
B. ①②③④⑤⑥ C. ③①⑥④②⑤
D. ③①⑥②④⑤5.What can we infer (推断) from the underlined sentence?A. Jen’s stepmother was not friendly to the writer.B. Jen didn’t feel happy after moving here.C. Jen’s mother did a lot to make Jen happy.D. The writer felt happy because his stepmother liked him. 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.> 问题详情
根据首字母提示写单词,使句意完整、正确。1. — Whichs___________ doyoulikebest?— Ilikefallbest.2. Mikeisv
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
根据首字母提示写单词,使句意完整、正确。1. — Which&s___________ do&you&like&best?&&&&— I&like&fall&best.2. Mike&is&very&g___________&to&see&his&old&classmates.3. Ben&is&good&at&r___________. He&runs&faster&than&his&classmates.4.&It's&hot&now.&Let's&s___________&in&the&lake.5. I'm&from&PRC.&I'm C___________.
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
每天只需0.4元
选择支付方式
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜你被选中为
扫一扫-免费查看答案!
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
提示:请截图保存您的账号信息,以方便日后登录使用。
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:当前位置:
>>>根据首字母提示写单词,补全短文。Hello My name is Linda. I'..
根据首字母提示写单词,补全短文。
  Hello My name is Linda. I'm an English 1.g_____.&&I'm a student. I'm in Class One, Grade Seven. This is my English 2.b_____.Oh, This is my 3.c_____. He is a Chinese 4.b_____. 5.H_____ name is Zhu Bin. He is from Beijing.
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:月考题
1. girl&&2. book&&3. cousin 4. boy 5. His&&
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据首字母提示写单词,补全短文。Hello My name is Linda. I'..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“根据首字母提示写单词,补全短文。Hello My name is Linda. I'..”考查相似的试题有:
124153271631283104132602292718321077当前位置:
>>>根据首字母提示写单词完成下面的短文 Hello, I am Peter. These..
根据首字母提示写单词完成下面的短文
&&&& Hello, I am Peter. These are my two (1)b_____ friends in my class. One is Lucy and the (2)o_____ is Jenny. Lucyis a good singer (歌手), and she takes part in (参加) some (3)a_____ in the music club. When I am tired, she usually(4)s_____ lovely songs (歌曲) to make me relaxed. Jenny loves to (5)w_____ poems (诗). We can (6)r_____ someof her poems in our school magazines. Lucy and Jenny often tell interesting (7)s_____. They (8)b_____ us a lot offun. They are also (9)p_____ clever and do well in the tests. All of the boys and girls in my class like them very much.(10)E_____ thinks they are nice girls.
1. _____&2.&_____ 3.&_____ 4.&_____ 5.&_____6. _____&7.&_____ 8. _____&9. _____&10. _____
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:安徽省期中题
1. best&&&2. other&&&3. activities&&&4. sings&&&5. write6. read&&&7. stories&& 8. bring&& 9. pretty &&10. Everyone/Everybody
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据首字母提示写单词完成下面的短文 Hello, I am Peter. These..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“根据首字母提示写单词完成下面的短文 Hello, I am Peter. These..”考查相似的试题有:
16845530062527082755494150032260681}

我要回帖

更多关于 每个单词首字母大写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信