小猪佩奇玩具秀
当怪物来敲门
盗墓惊魂之锁魂
您的列表中暂时没有内容
暴风无线客户端
随时随地看大片
&&&高中英语阅读理解
10高中英语阅读理解
简介:讲师:黄少华。黄少华,江西省特级教师(高中英语),终身享受政府津贴。江西省英语学科专家库成员、江西省教学科研突出先进个人、任中国外语教育教学研究中心特约研究员;国家教材编写中心英语教材编者。任中国外语教育教学研究中心特约研究员;国家教材编写中心英语教材编者。任中国外语教育教学研究中心特约研究员;国家教材编写中心英语教材编者(北京仁爱版)、北京博尔教育研究院研究员。
风靡全世界的幽默搞笑短片
捣蛋猪亲子故事
秦学教育高考名师第一时间...
高考英语句法
人妖相克究竟谁主天下
高考数学重点题型解答
泰国密室杀人大赛
函数十大题型汇总
每天5分钟,快速提高高考...
英国最新火爆惊悚动作大片...
治愈系萌兔的故事
给孩子一个快乐的童年
被梦想烧坏的年轻人
标致407的速递旅程
为救情人用斗地主
天才少年的人生征途
阿滴不私藏,教你各式各样...
被称做太空版的飓风营救
借古讽今另类西游
北美玩具的官方频道
许多怪物进行战斗
讲解英语中常考常用词类
诱心经营婚姻
单身狗洞房爱爱囧事
情夫的信件真相出现
男女关系的感性隐喻
萌妹子专治土豪病
充满激情去创造属于自己的...
英语单词速记英语阅读理解技巧_做英语阅读理解技巧 - 沪江英语
网页版学习工具
对于六级,这次二刷也过了,2016年6月考过一次,有502,不太满意这个成绩,所以决定再刷一次,把成绩刷好看点,不想,结果还少了几十分。 嗯,所以,结合自己这次刷分不太成功的经验教训以及之前上500的备考经历,跟大家分享一下我的备考经验。 第一次考,去年六月份备考前,先买了一套较便宜的振宇英语的试卷做了一套,觉得有点难,(四级到六级的差距还是有明显感觉的,至少题目会拐弯,单词更生僻)然后还跟学校英语老师请教了一番阅读理解的某一题,瞬间感觉理解得更深刻点了,所以大家还是要多请教别人,不懂就问,别把问题留到考试成绩出来以后去遗憾后悔。 之后看到沪江网CCTalk上有公开课,就去听了几节自己感兴趣
7题,每题1分;分值占比7%。 讲座篇章:有3篇,共10题,每题2分;分值占比20%。 听力考的不止是心理素质,更是答题技巧,想知道更多听力答题窍门嘛?赶快来向名师请教吧>> 【四六级口语考试】:2016年四六级口语考试也进行了改革。最新消息,2016年下半年开始口试考试报名不再设限,口试成绩会和笔试成绩一起出现在成绩单上,权威解读请点击【最新四六级口试改革解读】
口语考试或将成为必考科目?四六级口语考什么?考试样题、考试流程和备考方法,请点击【2016四六级口语考试改革专题】 C 阅读理解 阅读理解部分包括选词填空,长篇阅读,和仔细阅读,测试学生在不同层面上的阅读理解能力,包括理解篇章
4 考试对象为英语专业二年级学生(大三同学可以有补考机会) 60-69分合格,70-79分良好,80分以上优秀 每年4月第3个周六举行、长达130分钟 2018专四考试时间:日 专四考卷都会寄到上海外国语大学统一批改 2017北外英专生的通过率为100% 所以大家不必惊慌、平常心就行 专四专八在2016年进行了改革,现在题型包括:听力、语言知识、完型填空、阅读理解、写作。
Part 2: 备考前的准备工作
01 / 搜索备考相关公众号 可得考虫专四专八、外研社unipus、华研外语等公众号的经验贴,非常实用。 02 / 刷题App:可可英语 虽然题目很旧,但闲了随时可以
紧,但是阅读的长难句特别多,对考生的逻辑思维以及对词汇的深层理解有很高要求。
三、题型不同
(1) 考研英语没有听力,这对于大多数习惯了应试的考生们无疑是一个好事。大部分的院校只有在复试的时候才会涉及考察听力和口语,因此初试的时候掌握答题技巧更为重要。 (2) 此外,考研阅读理解B部分即阅读理解新题型是考研独有的题型,该题型主要考查考生对连贯性、一致性、逻辑性等语篇、语段整体性特征及文章结构的理解,这对考生的综合阅读能力提出了更高的要求。
四、词汇考查
考研英语在词汇上主要考察熟词新义,有些中学词汇的新用法都能考的一塌糊涂,考研会考一些常见词汇的非常见意思; 四、六级英语主要
出来,回头再查。阅读就是要练速度! 听力: 很多人都说看美剧来提高啊。可是我试过一部美剧只要有字幕这就不是练听力了做不到的,没字幕的剧我是真看不懂看不下去。委屈。所以我就每天至少一套题雅思的,每天宿舍和图书馆的路上就听BBC广播(app每日英语听力)。 不管听不听得懂,就适应外国人说话的语调,慢慢就觉得能理解一点了,雅思听力后来考了7.5。所以我还是觉得雅思听力有题目,比四六级这种只有选项的要简单多了。 作文: 我都是练雅思的作文,雅思要求250词考的题目也是类似社会类的。六级只需要200词,我考的是innovation(好多同学都没认识这词背单词同样很重要很重要) 写作文前一定要列提纲,提纲中文
阅读一向都不好,念书的时候也是因为阅读是我的薄弱环节,所以英语成绩一直都上不了90。原因就是没找到做题的技巧,而沪江教会了我,怎样审题?怎样从文章中快速锁定答案?才让我的阅读,得到了提升!
3、写作和翻译 无论是写作,还是翻译。主要的考查点就是词汇量。背单词,用沪江开心词场。如果时间充足,多过2遍;如果时间不够,起码得过1遍,有个印象。而我……在写作和翻译的复习上,是直接放弃掉的。临场发挥。一、时间不够,大部分的时间都用在了阅读和背单词;二、背诵的范文,没有一篇是能派得上用场的。这一点,你们不要学我,反面教材!该背的模板,还是需要背诵的。
最后,希望各位考生们在新的一年,取得
日,心心念念的六级成绩终于出来,查分的那一瞬间紧张的手都在发抖,还好,刚好425,压着分我就过来了。 身边有好多同学都是在考四级,而且还是第二次了,他们经常问我怎么考的,其实我想说没什么诀窍,多听多练,多写才是王道。 在六月份考完了四级,知道自己成绩之后,马上就买了一套六级真题,是振宇的,很好用还便宜。里面还附有单独的一本单词和作文,在准备的几个月中,我把那一本单词全记完了。 与此同时,我在做真题,但是我并不是一整套一整套做的,我分为了几个部分。 分为,听力,选词填空,匹配,阅读理解,翻译作文。 我的选词是最差的,一般就会放到最后写,而阅读是最重要的,除了真题上的阅读,我
the facts too much so you will not enjoy the book as much.如果你已经很了解第二次世界大战,那你可能会对这本书感兴趣。但如果你不是很了解世界大战,则不建议你阅读此书。因为你会太过专注于了解事实,而无法享受阅读。
plot summary This is a story of hope and courage. The year is 1943 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The area has been taken over by Hitler’s army. There are soldiers
气温在不断的下降,想必每位同学都给自己加了衣服穿上了秋裤吧?在冬季我们不仅要给自己加衣服,还有知道自己穿的这些衣服用英文应该怎么说。
从小学到如今的考研,小到期中期末考,大到中考高考四六级,形形色色的各种考试我们都没能逃过英语的“折磨”,现如今面对考研英语这个大“难关”,很多同学更是欲哭无泪。其实说到底,英语首先需要的无非就是词汇量,那么“千古难题”又来了,怎样才能高效记忆大量词汇呢?且听小编一一道来: 在阅读和使用中背单词 阅读分精读与泛读。泛读宜选用通篇生词不是很多的文章,用略读的方法通读全文,全部看完之后再回头看不认识的生词,可记录在笔记本上,以备复习;精读可挑选考试真题阅读文章,从头到尾精读单词、句子,做详细记录。文章出现的高频词做详细记录。学习之余还可以多注意身边的英语,如产品说明书上的而英语,各种警示语、标语欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
当前位置:首页 > 初中 >
One of the things to be learnt in a foreign language is guessing all the time what kind of thing to come when listening to someone talking. People do this all the time in their own language, so it is necessary (必要的) to do this in a foreign language, too. Here are some examples.1. "What's the matter?" "I went to a party last night, so I…"2. "I feel so tired these days."" I think you'd better…"3."Of course, she never stops talking. She is one of the most…"You can see from the above three examples that the context (上下文) helps a lot in understanding what is being talked about. So "guessing "is very important in understanding English, especially (尤其)spoken English.【小题1】This passage tells us mainly about _________.A.the importance of "guessing " in learning a foreign language( G$ \8 ]$ A
e) ` B.how to guess what one is going to talk about % [3 d, W. V8 h# X C.some examples of right guessing1 U( _/ O% i' b0 K- K6 S D.how important it is to guess all the time- J* P/ Q4 b5 M) J: e 【小题2】From the context, we can see maybe the finished answer in EXAMPLE 1 is _________.A."… so I didn't have a good time."* i3 f9 a! d- H* _: ^+ U B."…so I went to bed very late."5 ]' P3 H2 e9 g C."…. So I felt unhappy."+ \4 X+ U3 B1 e/ \0 d* L/ F- Q; F D."… so I got up very early."6 e! i1 ?
K; `1 e8 N; a0 O' g 【小题3】 Maybe the finished answer in EXAMPLE 2 is ________.A."I think you'd better have a good rest and take good care of yourself."- Q. L7 J, J- Q: S' V B."I think you'd better have something to drink."9 @- C/ B. E& f4 B7 e2 Q0 c C."I think you'd better get some help from your friends."3 R5 g2 P- Q. S6 F6 Q* Q; b3 e! S D."I think you'd better be more careful."& F- ?5 ]( O, G4 ?
Two magazines recently listed the best cities to live in. Here are two of the cities listed as “ the world’s best.”SAN JOSE, COSTARICA The city has comfortable weather all year round (15℃to 26℃). Housing is not very expensive in
SAN JOSE. Also, many of the city’s older neighborhoods are very beautiful and have small hotels and cafes. Beautiful mountains are around the city. Lots of people go sightseeing there every year. But air pollution is a problem in the city center.Hong Kong, CHINA This lively city&&&---- once a small fishing village----- is today an international business center. It is an interesting mix of East and West, old and new. Modern tall buildings are next to small temples (庙宇). Popular nightclubs are close to traditional teahouses. Busy people fill the streets at all hours of the day. But outside the city, there are parks for walking or relaxing. Hong Kong is famous for its wonderful native dishes. There’s also food from Europe, North America, and other parts of Asia. However, this small city has a large population of nearly seven million! That’s why housing is often very expensive. Traffic and air pollution are also a problem.(&&&&& ) 1. Which of the following is NOT mentioned about San Jose? A. The weather&&& B. The mountains&& C. The air&&& D. The traffic(&&&&& ) 2. What makes Hong Kong the world’s best according to this passage?A. The lively city and the wonderful dishes.&B. The large population and the traffic.C. The expensive housing.&&&&&&&D. The beautiful temples.(&&&&&) 3. What do the two cities have in common?A. They both have beautiful mountains.&&& B. They both have a large population.C. Air pollution is a problem in both cities.&&&& D. They are both crowded.(&&&&& ) 4. The word “mix” here means _________.A. 交点&&&&&&&&&& B. 融合&&&&&&&&& C. 区别&&&&&&&&& D. 中点(&&&&& ) 5. From the passage, we can know that_________. A. San Jose and Hong Kong are the only two cities of the world’s best.B. Housing in San Jose is not very expensive.C. the weather in both cities is fine.D. San Jose used to be a small fishing village.
Thousands of years ago, people only ate food that was grown near their homes. Some kinds of food were only grown in one place, so people from other places didn’t know about them. When Europeans first traveled to Central and South America in the 1500s, they discov&ered strange kinds of food that they had never seen before. Today, these are grown in a lot of different countries and they’re sold in supermarkets all over the world. They don’t seem strange any more!Potatoes were first grown in the Andes in South America. In 1586, they were taken to Europe by explorers(探险家).In 1719, they were taken to North America. Before 1719, nobody in North America had ever seen or eaten a potato. Today each American eats more than 60 kilos of potatoes a year.Tomatoes were also first grown by native(本地的)Americans. When European explorers visited the south of America in 1500, they took tomato seeds(种子)back to Europe. Soon, tomatoes were grown in Europe, but people in England didn’t eat them. At that time, a lot of English people thought that tomatoes were poisonous!Chilies(辣椒)have been eaten in Central and South America for more than 8 ,000 years ! In the 1500s, chilies were taken to Europe by explorers. Today, they are grown in hot coun&tries all over the world.11. How many kinds of food are mentioned in the passage?A. Two.&&&&&&&&& B. Three.&&&&&&&& C. Four.12. People in Central and South America have eaten chilies for more than&&&&&&&&& years.A. 1,500&&&&&&&&& B. 1,586&&&&&&&& C. 8,00013. The underlined word "poisonous" in the passage means "&&&&&&&&&& " in Chinese.A.有毒的&&&&&&&&& B.重要的&&&&&&&& C.辛辣的14. According to the passage, we know that&&&&&&&&& .A. people only ate food grown near their homes after 1719B. people in Europe were the first to plant potatoesC. the European explorers took chilies to Europe in the 1500s15. Which of the following is the best title(标题)for the passage?A. Traveling to AmericaB. "Strange" FoodC. The Earliest Explorers
Having Fun "Growing" and "Stealing" ?Recently, an Internet game has become a new fashion among young office workers and students. People can "farm" on a piece of "land" and "grow", "sell" or even "steal" "vegetables", "flowers" and "fruits" on the Net. They can earn some e-money and buy more "seeds", "pets" and even "houses",Joyce interviewed some young people. Here are their opinions.Harold: I don’t quite understand why they are so mad about the childish game. Maybe they are just not confident enough to face the real world.Allan: I enjoy putting some "bugs" in my friends’ gardens and we’ve become closer because of the game. Having fun together is the most exciting thing about it.Laura: You know, people in the city are longing for(渴望) the life in the countryside. It reduces my work pressure (压力); besides, it gives me the exciting experience of being a "thief".Ivy: Well. It’s just a waste of time. Teenagers playing the game spend so many hours on it that they can not focus on(专注于) their study.【小题1】According to the passage, people can’t __________ things in this game.A.grow" V5 M5 c: ]! DB.borrow .; Q0 N) Q3 R& d) N5 X4 Q% ]C.steal# \5 h2 B5 N& T6 F, G) [, b! M9 CD.sell( K& _, S4 I6 B: ^3 e& T【小题2】 Among the people Joyce interviewed, _________ likes the game while _________ dislikes the game.A.L Allan8 S3 j" i& C( V5 d0 O' V3 R+ CB.A Harold! R6 D4 [, L/ A+ _C.H Ivy& h( j1 H& Z8 N8 B+ T
f% O- LD.I Allan& \9 U! \* S& I/ Q" e4 K$ \# K【小题3】Which is NOT the reason why people like the game?A.They are longing for country life.2 b! [8 V! H3 P: A
@; DB.They can have fun with friends.( F/ O4 A* S4 D, P+ W
d7 j8 W. fC.The game can relax people and give them a new experience., i" B- @! H6 T( L& V6 b+ b8 Q" a( cD.They are confident enough to face the real world.% X$ e7 E; _0 \; C+ R/ O5 ?0 M4 @【小题4】Where can you find this passage?A.In a car magazine." K# K/ P3 O; M5 \% S; I9 CB.In an advertisement.$ B; C2 b- \; H2 I! OC.In a newspaper.& E' \$ ?& J7 W0 F2 FD.In a science book8 _2 T5 K$ O/ @4 G
The most unusual museum in London is the Science Museum. In most museums, there’s no shouting and no running, and you aren’t allowed to touch the exhibits(展品). But the Science Museum is different, because it’s noisy! People talk about what they can see and do there, and some of the machines are noisy as well. Visiting the Science Museum is fun and it’s a great way to learn about science because you can work things out and try out ideas.When I visit the Science Museum, I go to the Launch Pad. This is my favourite room because you can do physics experiments. For example, if you want to fill a bag with& falling sand, you have to move a kind of truck on wheels into the correct position. I also go to the Rocket Show. You can learn how we travel into space and back again.Then I go upstairs to Human and Nature room. You can compare your speed with animals there. You hear a noise and push a button(按钮). If you aren’t fast enough, the lion catches you! I’m faster than all my friends, but the lion still catches me.There are also rooms on transport, the environment and space technology, as well as maths, physics and chemistry.You can do a lot of things in this museum, but you have to obey some rules as well. For example, you mustn’t take photos of the exhibits in the museum. But you can buy postcards of them in the museum shops.Above all, the Science Museum is free. That means you can drop in for a few minutes or you can stay as long as you like—it’s open every day, from 10 am to 6 pm. So if you ever go to London, make sure you visit the Science Museum. It’s my favourite museum in the whole world.1. What is the writer’s favourite room? A. The Launch Pad.&&&&&&B. The rooms on space technology. C. The Human and Nature room.&&D. The Rocket Show.2. What can’t you do in the Science Museum? A. Touch the machines.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Do chemistry experiments. C. Take photos of the exhibits.&&&&&&&&&D. Talk loudly about what you see.3. How much does it cost to go into the Science Museum? A. $10 for adults.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. $6 for children. C. Only free for children.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Free for everyone.4. How long can you stay at the Science Museum? A. 6 hours.&&&&& B. 8 hours.&&&& C. 10 hours.&&& D.12hours.5. In what way is the Science Museum different from other museums? A. We can see a lot of exhibits in the Science Museum. B. People can talk to each other in the Science Museum.C. There’s no shouting and no running in the Science Museum. D. You can work things out and try out your ideas in the Science Museum.
For many&years, artists have flocked(聚集)to Paris, France, to paint or to learn to paint.&Perhaps artists first went there because of the city’s beauty.&They went to paint pictures of the broad tree-lined streets, the great churches, and the graceful river bridges. The artists felt comfortable in
Paris because the people of the city had always enjoyed art.&&Paris had great art museums, filled with famous paintings and statues from many countries. And the people of Paris had always welcomed new ideas.&In this city, artists felt free to experiment with new ways of painting. As soon as famous artists painted in Paris, students came to learn them.&People came to buy paintings.&&Men called art dealers(商人) set up galleries where paintings could be bought and sold.&&Others kept shops that sold artists’ paints and supplies. Students and the artists who were not yet famous could live in Paris for very little money.&They learned by studying great art in the museums, and they learned from one another.&&They held art fairs, hanging their paintings outdoors along the streets.Today, New York City and Florence, Italy, are also famous art centers.&&But the world’s principal art exhibits are still held in Paris.&&Important judges of art live there.&&Most&of the new ways of painting that have started in the last hundred years began in Paris.&So artists and art dealers still go to Paris because it is the world’s leading art center.(&&&&)6. Artists first went to Paris because _____.A. it was very beautiful
B. it was cheap to live thereC. there were a lot of streets, bridges and churchesD. there were a lot of art museums (&&&&)7. Artists still go to Paris now because _____. A. it is still very beautiful B. it is still cheap to live there C. there are more art museumsD. it is the leading art center of the world (&&&&&)8. The main idea of the story is about _____. A. the world’s most famous art center B. how to buy a painting in Paris C. the famous art centers of New York and FlorenceD. art museums and art dealers (&&&&&&)9. The story leads us to believe _____.A. all artists who go to Paris will become famousB. the people of Paris have never liked new ideasC. people can buy fine paintings in ParisD. Paris is the most beautiful city in the world (&&&&&&)10. The story makes us think _____.A. that Paris is famous for its artist’s paints B. that there is more than one way to paintC. that art fairs are held in galleriesD. that few artists will go to Paris in the future
The first Starbucks coffee shop opened in 1971 in downtown Seattle, Washington, in the United States. It was a small coffee shop that roasted its own coffee beans. The coffee shop’s business did well, and by 1981 there were three more Starbucks stores in Seattle. Things really began to change for the company in 1981. That year, Howard Schultz met the three men who ran(经营) Starbucks. Schultz worked in New York for a company that made kitchen equipment. He noticed that Starbucks ordered a large number of special coffee makers, and he was curious about the company. Schultz went to Seattle to see what Starbucks did, and he liked what he saw. He wanted to become part of the company. In 1982, the original(原先的) Starbucks owners hired Schultz as the company’s head of marketing. In 1983, Schultz travelled to Italy. The unique atmosphere of the coffee bars there caught his eye. To Schultz it seemed that Italians spent their daily lives in three places: home, work and coffee bars. His experience in Italy gave Schultz a new idea for Starbucks back in Seattle. Schultz created an atmosphere for Starbucks coffee shops that was comfortable, and customers everywhere seemed to like it. Between 1987 and 1992, Starbucks opened 150 new stores—and that was only the beginning. In fact, by the year 2000, three new Starbucks stores opened somewhere around the world every day!Today, Starbucks has thousands of stores, including stores in twenty-six countries. One thing that helps make Starbucks succeed in cities outside the United States is the way Starbucks works with local stores and restaurants. By working together with a store already in the city, Starbucks gets an understanding of customers in the city. This understanding helps Starbucks open stores in the right locations for their customers.11.What is the main idea of this passage?  A.How Starbucks has grown&&&&&B.What Starbucks makes.  C.Starbucks’customers.&&&&&&&D.How Starbucks makes its coffee.12.Which is true about Starbucks’first ten years of business?  A.It grew very quickly.&&&&&&&B.It was run by Howard Schultz.  C.It made special coffee makers.&&D.It was a small company.13.Who is Howard Schultz?  A.A coffee seller in New York.  B.An Italian coffee maker  C.The man who changed the company.  D.One of the original owners of the company.14. How many new Starbucks stores probably opened in the year 2000 around the world? A.Three.&&&B.About1095.&&&C.Two thousand.& D. Thirty-six.15.What helps Starbucks succeed in places outside the United States?  A.Opening restaurants in just a few locations each year.  B.Only selling locally produced coffee beans.  C.working with other major coffee-making companies.  D.Learning about local customers.
Name IntroductionsDaniel Radcliff Born in London, England in 1989An actor Played the part of Harry PotterCelina Dixon Born in Montreal, Canada in 1968A singing star In 1997, sang My Heart Will Go On for the film TitanicThomas Edison Born in 1847, Kentucky, the USAMade over 1,000 inventionsDied in 1931Bill Gates Born in 1955 in the USAWrote Business@ the Speed of Thought Owns Microsoft CompanyMark Twain Born in 1835 in the USAA writer Wrote Tom SawyerDied in 1910【小题1】 Who is the youngest of the people?A.Daniel Radcliff.
Z1 [4 j. I5 U/ T0 ]- j) c B.Celina Dixon.9 P2 N) j/ ]" b3 L C.Bill Gates.2 T9 Y
C0 g* Q D.Mark Twain- b9 C0 g7 ^1 P' Y/ g0 i 【小题2】 ________ people of the five people come from the USA.A. Five&&&& B. Two&&&& C. Three&&&& D. Four【小题3】My Heart Will Go On is the name of a ________.A.film. K# E* K) M/ Y# E B.book( f0 X" ], W9 X C.story" d5 d+ T2 M; a& j4 _2 U5 C D.song' B- d7 C5 i% a6 N, G, f 【小题4】 Thomas Edison died at the age of ________.A.81
N- T/ i- M6 X. ]( a& E7 R B.829 I* M* V7 g) b( L; a0 ?+ B6 U C.845 I% G/ V; f( M D.852 C; _" c) j5 N2 _. U1 X. U5 T+ L 【小题5】 Who wrote Tom Sawyer?A.Thomas Edison.$ _4 \( H9 S& J! Z& L3 L$ G B.Bill Gates.; Q( K, e$ V$ J) e C.Celina Dixon.. j3 Z/ F, @) Z7 Z3 ^, K D.Mark Twain." G+ \* ]7 d5 \. D
【小题1】Thursday is the _________ (five)day of the week.【小题2】These sports shoes are &&&&&&&&&&&(you). Please put them in your lockers.【小题3】Can you remember all these __________ (dance) names.【小题4】This skirt is too ___________ (cheap). I don’t take it.
Now,please look at this picture.This girl is my sister.Her name is Sally! She is l3 years old.She is in Class Two,Grade Seven.This boy is aunt’s son.He is my cousin.His name is Jeff.He is an English boy.He is 12 years old.His mother is my aunt.My aunt and uncle are both teachers.This jacket is Jeff’s.Its color is black.You Can see a green pencil case,a blue notebook on the chair.My sister, Jeff and I and in the same school.【小题1】How old is Sally?【小题2】将划线部分句子译成汉语:【小题3】What color is Jeff's jacket?【小题4】Are Jeff’s mother and father teachers?【小题5】Where are the green pencil case and the blue notebook?
1 / 1366 页}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语阅读理解50篇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信