几道商务英语考题题嘿嘿

英语几道题目帮我做下 嘿嘿_百度知道
英语几道题目帮我做下 嘿嘿
16. I’m (real) _really_______ sorry for the mistake our office worker made in the business last month.
17. There was a stranger (stand) ____standing____ at the door.
18. As soon as I (get) __got______ home, it started to rain heavily.
说错了,是看看有没做错~~``
我有更好的答案
19.lucky其他的应该都没问题~~
采纳率:29%
...不是做好了么19题是lucky 别的没问题~
第19题是lucky,形容词形式;其他的都对了。
副词修饰 形容词和动词。题。3。4.luckly1。形容词修饰名词。21。really2。standing3。get4
19题luckly错了 应该是lucky
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求救几道英语试题答案,
求救几道英语试题答案,二、Dialogues (一共10题,每题1分.) 1. 【72572】 -- What a pity you missed such a good film.-- _____A. Yes,I enjoyed it very much.B. Yes,I wish I had seen it.C. No,I didn't go there yesterday.D. No,I didn't enjoy it.2. 【72575】 -- Excuse me,but talking isn't allowed here.-- _____A. Oh,sorry.I didn't know.B. That's all right.C. Yes,we certainly do.D. No,not at all.3. 【72578】 -- What do you think about early marriage?-- _____A. Well,I'm afraid it's not a good idea.B. Yes,you're probably right.C. I think they are wonderful.D. I'm sorry,I just can't agree with you.4. 【72581】 -- Excuse me for opening your letter by mistake.-- _____A. Never mind.It was an old glass anyway.B. Really?How did you do that?C. No,I didn't open your letter.D. You haven't seen my letter,have you?5. 【72597】 -- Do you feel like going out for dinner on Friday night?-- _____A. I don't want any of that.B. Yes,that would be great.C. I've no idea.D. Here you are.6. 【72600】 -- Do you mind if I sit here?-- _____A. No,I'm not tired.B. Yes,I'm busy.C. Don't mention it.D. I'm sorry,but I do.7. 【72620】 -- Can I use your telephone?-- _____A. Not at all.B. Yes,how much?C. Oh,I see.D. No,it's broken.8. 【72624】 -- I'm afraid I was sick all week.-- _____A. You should see the doctor.B. I'm sorry to hear that.C. No,of course not.D. What's the excuse this time?9. 【72649】 -- I wonder if you could lend me your camera.I'm going on holiday right now.-- _____A. No,I'm not going on holiday right now.B. I don't want to borrow your camera.C. Your camera?It's over there.D. I'd like to say yes,but I'm using it myself.10. 【72655】 -- I wish you many happy returns of the day.-- _____A. Thank you.B. Yes?C. You're welcome.D. No trouble at all.
BAABBDDBDA
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《求救几道英语试题答案,》相关的作业问题
1.She came to see me _____Tom .A.and B.or C.but D .if [C] (怎么不选A啊?) 因为若用and,则说成 Tom and me.2.I have ----- to tell you.A something else new B.something new else
哪几道试题?看不见怎么回答?
第一道听力题目:1.Where is Linda now? 答案B.In the classroom 多给点分数吧,我有用,答案我可以全部都给你.
1、find 肯定又被动形式啊,它的被动形式是found,比如:It was found that he was ill.2、我认为这里可能存在错误,应该是to arrive,如果是to arrived 从我的语法知识以及阅读经历来看尚没有发现这一用法.3、首先,不是a children 而是 a child,在这里,
1.C(under the weather的意思是身体不舒服,心情不好.句子的意思就是Mary在心情不好的时候总是生病)2.A(完成时强调结果,现在分词表主动)3.D( _______ was waiting for是一个从句,后面的they和这个从句没关系.空是指一个人【因为人在waiting for】.翻译过来就是
1.fewer2.more3.tezching4.frighting5.interestng6.was listening 7.give8.will stay9.read10.are
satisfaction gratuating performing
听力:BCAABACCBBABABCACBAB 情景对话:ECBFA选择题:CABAACDBDACCBCD 完形填空:CDBDBABBDCABACDBCCDB ADB at the weekend by car 写英标:routes nineteen pushing try 写单词的正确形式:friendly surp
1.A2.B3.A,D4.D5.B6.B7.It is more important for him to get work experience than to make money.8.The westerners feel it impolite to talk about others' private mat
1.A 电视机最近发明的机器,要填的空是形容machine的,所以是个adj,所以C,D不对.invented是个adj要用adv修饰,所以只能用newly.2.C do/would you mind if sb do sthdo/would you mind sb's doing sth 固定搭配、、
1 D stop sb (from) doing sth.新闻被报道 要用被动 2 D.Ab都是短暂性动词不能用于完成时态3c.委婉语气.d项只能用于第一人称
1.A 解析:第四行 当遇到困难时,当文章意思与自己的预测不符合时这种阅读才变得有意识起来.2.C 解析:第七行 some stay very close to the words on the page.3.C 解析:倒数第五行 It is concerned not with meaning but with th
一.填入下列单词中所缺字母.(20分) &1.extr_a__ & & & & & &2._o__verseas &3.engin__e__ring & & &4.c_o_mpany &5.l__in
1.acquire B.obtain something 2.operate G. manage3.entertain F.receive people as guests4.individual E.a single person or thing5.tend to D.be likely
这里的pay是做及物动词用,原来的主动句中pay的宾语就是it.如果pay做不及物动词用的话,这个被动句里就应该是paid for.
cccad cccbc aacac bddcc其中第七题感觉a b d 都可以,就c不杂样!
You said that you want to visit some places as many as possible this summer.But Idon't think it's a good idea,I want to tell you a story about my friend,Tom.Las一道英语题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一道英语题
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译嘿嘿--如题翻译句子.