3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
我曾经做过错误的事情英语作文带
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
A Lesson I learnt in the reading-room阅览室里的一次教训The seats in our school reading-room are not enough for all the students.Many people get there very early to "seize" a seat every day.So do I.One day a "special" thing happened to me.And I learned a lesson that I shall never forget.我们学校阅览室里的座位不多.每天很多人都很早就去“抢”座,我也是如此.一天,我经历了一件特殊的事,并从中学到了令我终生难忘的教训.It happened on a Wednesday morning last January,just before our final examation.I got to the reading-room very early to occupy a seat.I put a book on the desk and then went to have breakfast.But when I hurried back into the reading-room,I found someone was sitting on the seat which I had occupied in advance.I ran to him immediatly and shouted at him angrily,"Go away.It's my seat." Everyone raised their eyes and stared at me unfriendly.My face turned red and I felt ashamed of myself.I took my book and fled helter-skelter before so many eyes.这件事发生在去年一月份一个星期三的早晨,就在期末考试之前.我很早就到阅览室占了一个座位,然后去吃早饭.但当我匆忙返回到阅览室时,却发现一个人正坐在我占的座位上.我立即跑过去,对他生气地嚷道:“走开,这是我的座位.” 阅览室里所有的人都抬起头来,异样地看着我.我的脸一下子变红了,我为自己的行为感到惭愧.在众目睽睽之下,我拿起书狼狈地跑了出去.I dared not go to the reading-room for several days.I learned a lesson in the reading-room.Since then I have been keeping the lesson in mind:To be polite to everyone.一连好几天,我都不敢去阅览室.我在阅览室里得到了一个教训.从那以后,我一直铭记着这个教训:礼貌地对待每个人.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码记得做过某事的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
网页版学习工具
记得做过某事的英文:remember doing:v. 记得;回想起;牢记;代...问候;纪念Remember to tip the waiter.记得要给服务员小费。 Please remember the waiter.别忘了给服务员小费. One bounce and hit, remember?球落地一次就打,记住了吗?Do you remember the reading on the meter?你记得表上的读数吗?Do you remember the scene?你记不记得那场戏?:n. 所做的事;发生的事;所作所为Do in Rome as the Romans do入乡随俗You do fractions, then you do decimals.你先学习分数,然后,学习小数。Do it for this once.就干这一次吧。But will it do execution?但它能奏效吗?Do you have this in a petite?这个样子有小号的吗?翻译推荐:
相关热点:扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
在过去的几天里,我们对过去的问题做了总结.英语怎么说?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
In the past few days,we have made a summary on the issue of the previous problems.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
In the past few days, we made a summary on the past problems.希望采纳
In the past few days, we made a summary on the issue of the past
在过去的几天里,我们对过去的问题做了总结。 We summarized our previous issues over the past few days.
扫描下载二维码以前用英语如何表达_百度知道
以前用英语如何表达
快啊!!!!
used to do sth 过去常常做某事 the other day 前几天 past 过去 in the past few years 前几年 ……ago ……以前 long time ago 很久以前 beforetime 以前once upon a time 从前
采纳率:21%
before在。。之前long time ago.很久以前ago以前
I realized it three weeks ago.
我在三个星期以前才明白的。 表示时间)先于, 在…以前
beforeWe got up before sunrise.
我们在太阳升起之前起床。 former
过去的, 在前的, 以前的
Some of them bitterly attacked their former friends.
他们中有些人恶毒地攻击他们过去的朋友。
如果是短语:in the past
/I was a worker in the past.如果现在完成时:before
/ I have been to Beijing before 如果过去时:ago
/ I went to Beijing two years ago
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包