英语作文写给robinson致家长的一封信怎么写写?

当前位置: &
& Robinson Crusoe_875字
Robinson Crusoe_875字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:& | & 初二&&
人浏览了这篇文章
Robinson Crusoe is written by Defoe. There was a man in the voyage, and the captain of the quarrel, abandoned Island, a few years later was recovered, became a full savage. This book is the story of this material, is a true portrayal of the story. Robinson overcame many difficulties on a desert island. No room, no food, their kind...... This is the embodiment of his noble personality, he has established his spiritual and material Kingdom on a desert island. No doubt, call him a warrior. When the ship was wrecked by the wind and waves, all the crew were killed except him. He didn't get too nervous, but he took something useful on board. Even more ridiculous is that he also found some gold coins, but useful? He would rather have some bread. Side said he had ignored the money. This book shows us the story of a warrior, a man with a pure soul......
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:https://zuowen.chazidian.com/yingyu41846/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
彭斌彬今天10:18
稿费提现申请:100
丁月华今天08:19
蒙冕武今天08:49
潘孝勇54分钟前
聂丽梅31分钟前
和德安今天07:24
迟嘉昱今天09:19
都军今天09:12
邓志东今天08:39
黄廷辉今天10:18
热门作文文档扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语作文——假如你是文中的主人Dan Robinson,请你给警察局写一封感谢信,详细说明20年前丢车的过程
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Dear sir,I can't express my thanks too much for your kindness to have found my car I lost twenty years ago.Best wishes to you.Yours,Dan Robinson
I can't express my thanks too much for your kindness to have found my car I lost twenty years ago.I thought I would never have chance to see my dear car. It's you that have made my dream come true and it's you that make our world safer and beter. You deserved to be appreciated and those who do bad things deserve to be punished.
Best wishes to you and your colleagues.
Yours faithfully,
Dan Robinson
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码《a letter for robinson》小学英语作文_百度知道
《a letter for robinson》小学英语作文
我有更好的答案
Every year he got the first grade scholarship. And he also has got the title of the Excellent Graduate,  Wang Lin  亲爱的布朗。我强力推荐他到你们公司. Li Ming graduated from Beijing Industry University. I strongly recommend him to your company.  Yours. During the four years‘study he has done a good job、具有很大潜力的年轻人。他不仅学习快而且善于用逻辑解决难题。我相信如果他能进入你们公司工作,会给你们公司带来很多好处。在四年的学习中。  他是一个热情、积极上进,他的功课非常优秀。每年他都获得一等奖学金,而且他已经获得了优秀毕业生的称号.  He is an enthusiastic and progressive young man with high potentiality. He is not only quick at learning but also good at solving difficult problems with logical mind. I am sure that it will benefit your company if he can work for your company,  It is my pleasure to recommend Li Ming, my good friend, for his application to work in your company:  我很高兴推荐我的好朋友李明在您的公司工作。李明毕业于北京工业大学。他的专业是计算机软件. His major is Computer Software  Dear Brown
上智课网,逢考必过!
主营:史上品质最高、师资最牛的托福|雅思|SAT|GRE|GMAT|考研名师课程
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
小学英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
高分求一篇英语作文,题目在下面.Write a paper according to one of the following novels.1)Robinson Crusoe2)Gulliver’s Travels3)Tom JonesRequirements1) Title2) Abstract3) Main body4) Notes,References
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Robinson crusoeRobinson Crusoe is a real hero.He almost has everything needed for becoming a successful man,such as his excellent creativity,great working capacity,courage,and persistence in overcoming obstacles.However,Robinson Crusoe is not a perfect man.He also has shortcomings.He was such a coward when he encountered a storm the first time.He sweared and repented yet ate his words and sailed on after the storm.By showing Robinson’s shortcomings,Daniel Defoe made Robinson a real person.After all,no one is perfect.Robinson Crusoe can not only lead the ambitious ones to success,but also guide average people to face up to life.This is the significance of the study of Robinson Crusoe.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据内容和要求写一篇英语作文要求:(用英语简介作家笛福的著名小说鲁滨逊漂流记).书名:ROBINSON CRUSOE
作者:Daniel Defoe
主要内容主要内容鲁滨逊在航海时遭遇风暴独自流落到一座荒岛他同各种自然灾害和疾病做斗争终于获救回国.
历史地位:鲁滨逊漂流记>首次于1719年出版被誉为英国文学史上最重要的英语长篇小说之一.笛福也被认为最伟大的作家之一
(以上英语作文要求摘自某练习册)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Daniel Defoe () has been well known as the writer of Robinson Crusoe among readers of different generations all over the world. But this novel has often been taken as an adventure story by common readers, while critics usually emphasize its portrayal of the capitalist ambition during the beginning stage of the development of capitalism. Both groups of readers tend to overlook its religious, spiritual and moral aspects, which take up a large proportion of the novel. This thesis seeks to explore the conflicts and also the possibility of reconciliation between two important sides of human existence as expressed in Robinson Crusoe: man as an economic being and man as a spiritual being, and concludes that, only under proper spiritual guidance can man achieve due material civilization with economic prosperity, while retaining a wholesome individuality. Therefore, through his adventures Robinson is also undergoing a pilgrim’s spiritual progress.丹尼尔笛福(1660 - 1731)已经众所周知的作家的《鲁宾逊漂流记》的读者不同代之间的世界各地.但是这本小说常被视为一个探险故事,常见的读者,而批评者通常强调其对资本主义的野心在开始阶段的资本主义发展.两组的读者往往忽略了它的宗教,精神和道德方面,占很大比例的小说.本论文旨在探索冲突,也可能两个重要的双方和解的人类表达在《鲁宾逊漂流记》:人作为经济存在和人作为一个灵性存在,并得出结论,只有在适当的精神指导人能实现由于物质文明与经济繁荣,同时保持一个健康的个性.因此,通过他的冒险罗宾逊也正在经历一个朝圣者的精神进步.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 给老板的一封信怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信