3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
以“My Busy Morning”为题写一篇50词左右的英语作文.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My busy morningToday is sunday,but I am very busy.When I opened eyes,the sun was shining brightly.I got up quickly.After washing,I had breakfast first.Then I went to help grandpa clear up tiles on the old house.This work was divided into three processes.First,we must take some of the tiles and legs down.Then cleared up the tiles and used new legs instead.At last,we needed to put the tiles back.It took us about 2 and a half hours to finish the work.A new housetop is there now.It is safe and bright.That is my grandpa and me's achievement of one morning.I feel very proud of myself.
60词的,请删减一些,答好有赏哦!
My busy morning
Today is sunday, but I am very busy. When I opened my eyes, the sun was shining brightly. I got up quickly. After washing, I had breakfast first.Then I went to help grandpa clear the old house.
The house was empty for half a year, so it's very dirty. We swept the floor first, then we cleaned the tables and beds. It took us about 2 and a half hours to finish the work. I felt very tired, but happy.I felt proud of myself!
那个……别嫌我麻烦啊,里面有好多我不认识的词,求翻译!!!
但是如果太为难的话,那就不必了。
今天是周日,但是我非常繁忙。当我睁开双眼的时候,艳阳高照。我快速起床,洗漱,吃早餐。然后我去帮爷爷打扫一所老房子。
这所房子空了半年了,所以里面很脏。我们先扫地板然后擦桌子和床。我们花了两个半小时完成了所有的活。我感到很累但挺高兴的。我为我自己而骄傲!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码A busy morning(英语作文 一个忙碌的早晨)_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
A busy morning(英语作文 一个忙碌的早晨)
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My mother is very busy( )morning( )evening.A.to B.and C.and D.to
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我妈妈从早到晚都很忙. ~~~~回答简明扼要,欢迎追问.(*^__^*) ~~~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My mother is very busy( from)morning( to)evening.
扫描下载二维码英语作文《my busy morning》_百度知道
英语作文《my busy morning》
英语作文《my busy morning》
我有更好的答案
I alone review and reading in the morning, wipe the body back, then after washing. Every morning I was quite intense and busy, always no one came to the classroom. Because I get up at six o': Yinianzhiji is spring, to eat breakfast, I have to go to the morning run thirty minutes, a day in the morning! I will tell you about my morning the doings. Then go back to school bagsHclock every day, everyone, because I remember
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。介绍春节的英语作文_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起