这个男人不是为了爱情电影正版而自杀 英文翻译

"爱情用文言文怎么说"的糗事
你可能感兴趣:
糗事百科为大家收集了很多的爱情用文言文怎么说的糗事,各种关于爱情用文言文怎么说的爆笑经历、尴尬时刻和开心视频,想持续关注爱情用文言文怎么说的糗事就收藏本页吧.
扫码下载糗事百科app王菲&陈奕迅《因为爱情》英文歌词翻译!_沪江英语学习网
网页版学习工具
“Because of Love” was the
song of Chinese movie
Moment, starring He Jie, Li Yapeng and Chapman To.
日下午,《将爱情进行到底》电影版在京发布主题曲MV,王菲与陈奕迅在片中首度对唱《因为爱情》。李亚鹏称自己对于王菲演唱主题歌一事并不知情,称主题曲让人感伤。
《将爱情进行到底》的故事是同名电视剧的延续,讲述了十年之后杨峥和文慧的感情生活。 十二年前,徐静蕾与李亚鹏主演了青春偶像剧《将爱情进行到底》,导演张一白将旧作翻拍成电影《将爱》,主演还是徐静蕾与李亚鹏。
《因为爱情》已经发布变大获好评与传唱,更是登上春晚的舞台。《因为爱情》婉转的歌词翻成英文会是什么样?
如果你有把握能够翻译得更好不妨添加日志后者贡献翻译稿哦!
‘Because of Love’ by Eason Chan and Faye Wong
: Xiao Ke/Ke Zhaolei
: Xiao Ke/Ke Zhaolei
Singers: Eason Chan & Faye Wong
Lyrics (Original Chinese and English ):
VERSE 1 (EASON):
给你一张过去的CD
Here’s an old CD
听听那时我们的爱情
Listen to our love back then
有时会突然忘了
Sometimes it slips my mind
我还在爱著你
that I’m still in love with you
VERSE 2 (FAYE):
再唱不出那样的歌曲
I can no longer sing those kind of lyrics
听到都会红著脸躲避
Just hearing it I
虽然会经常忘了
Though I often forget
我依然爱著你
that I’m still in love with you
CHORUS (FAYE & EASON):
因为爱情 不会轻易悲伤
Because our love can’t easily be hurt
所以一切都是幸福的模样
so everything is happy
因为爱情 简单的生长
Because our love grew simply
依然随时可以为你疯狂
I can always be crazy for you
因为爱情 怎么会有沧桑
Because with love, how can there be change?
所以我们还是年轻的模样
So we’re still as we were when we were
因为爱情 在那个地方
Because love is there
依然还有人在那里游荡
there are still people there
hurrying back and forth
相关热点:当前位置: &
求翻译:为了爱情,来到贵公司。有了爱情,工作就会充满热情,并且我具备专业会计技能,相信我们合作一定会双赢,希望贵公司能给我这个机会,成全我的爱情,收获你的利润!非常感谢!是什么意思?
为了爱情,来到贵公司。有了爱情,工作就会充满热情,并且我具备专业会计技能,相信我们合作一定会双赢,希望贵公司能给我这个机会,成全我的爱情,收获你的利润!非常感谢!
问题补充:
To love, to come to your company. With love, work will be passionate about, and I have professional accounting skills, I believe our cooperation will be win-win, hope you can give me this opportunity to accomplish my love, harvest your profit! Thank you very much!
In order to love, to come to your company. There are a love, it will be full of enthusiasm, and I have a professional accounting skills, and I believe that our cooperation will be a win-win situation, in the hope that your company can give me the opportunity to fulfill my love of the harvest, and yo
For love, arrives your firm.Had love, the work has been able to fill the enthusiasm, and I had specialized accountant the skill, believed we cooperated can certainly be win-win, hoped your firm could give me this opportunity, helped me love, harvested your profit! Thanks extremely!
To love, to your company. Love, passion, and I have a professional skill, I believe our cooperation will certainly win-win, hope you can give me the opportunity, let me love, harvest your profits! Thank you so much!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我耗尽了青春,只是为了停留在一个叫爱情的地方。请问,这句翻译成英文怎么翻呢?
var sogou_ad_id=731549;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;当前位置: &
因为爱的英文
英文翻译instrlnew melodyseeya&&&& on account of... &&&&&&love... &&&&&& wave x anjoe remix... &&&&&&love me where i live... &&&&&& love because of love... &&&&&&only love you... &&&&&&re’s a
there's a love that cannot lie... &&&&&&because it is fine of experiencing love you... &&&&&&cause love can find it's time... &&&&&&fly high... &&&&&&cause love makes us strong... &&&&&&and every day of my life is filled with loving you... &&&&&&love me where i live... &&&&&&because loving you makes me confident... &&&&&&because loving you is my sweet burden... &&&&&&loving eyes don’t ever see... &&&&&&cause love can be sad... &&&&&&cause we gon' fight... &&&&&&live for love, searchin' for love... &&&&&&cause loving you is easy 'cause you're beautiful,... &&&&&&the scent of magic, the beauty that's been when love was wilder than the wind... &&&&&&i love you because to me you are a gentle but " i love you because to me yo ...... &&&&&&because love is a strange and funny thing... &&&&&&because love is a strange and funny thing... &&&&&&because love is a strange and funny thing... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法I am rather partial to carols myself, and that's the best of reasons for my never hearing any .就是因为爱听颂歌,偏偏一次也没有福气去听。It is also good to love : because love is difficult爱也好;因为爱也是困难的。 It was not for love of him , that he knew不是因为爱他而哭的,这一点他明白。 Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment因为爱要坚持到最后的一刻。 Is it really for love he is going to marry you“难道他真的是因为爱你而娶你的? ” Because love , is the unbearable lightness of being因为爱,是生命中不可承受之轻。 It was because he loved my money that he married me他是因为爱我的钱才同我结了婚。 How sad the soul is , when it is sad because of love因为爱而伤心的心灵是最伤心的。 Be good to me , for it went out of love for you你要对我好啊。卖掉头发是因为爱你呀。 For the bonds of love are ill to loose和他的肉体的接触“因为爱之束缚。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
百科解释《因为爱》是香港歌手刘德华于1996年发行的国语专辑。详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
因为爱的英文翻译,因为爱英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译因为爱,因为爱的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 不是为了爱情 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信