动漫原声歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
此专辑只有一首歌曲,查找更多歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
举报电话:010- 举报邮箱:> 正在播放
> Barbie - If i Had Magic(法语版)
Barbie - If i Had Magic(法语版)if i had magic
如果有魔力
...agic_芭比之秘密之门歌曲-4399《芭比之神秘之门》是一部新的芭比电影,被称为“芭比的终极音乐剧”,《如果有魔力(If I Had Magic)》 芭比之神秘之门(我有魔力)中文歌词_百度文库和我去喝茶 创造出一双鞋 能跳所有舞步 跟音乐同律动, 感觉节奏 当舞台灯照亮 我就...
基于2个网页-
比老婆矮怎么了
If I had a magic power, I would rather make all of them disappear.
如果我有一本魔法书,我一定让他们都消失。
If I had a powerful magic, I will narrow the gap between heaven and hell.
如果我有强大的魔法,我将把天堂与地狱的距离拉近。
I always felt that Magic could have led us to less success if he had been a greedier scorer.
我总是觉得如果魔术师成为一个更贪婪的得分手的话,他就不会该给我们这么多的成功。
Some of their hit songs include "500 Miles", "Puff the Magic Dragon" and "If I Had a Hammer."
VOA: special.
If I had ever been successful in outsmarting the magic, I would have been crushed.
In this video, an over-caffeinated Bob Langreth and I discuss how we would change things if we had a magic wand.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Eminem的《If I Had》 歌词_百度知道
Eminem的《If I Had》 歌词
我有更好的答案
m tired of faking knots with a stack of onesHaving a lack of funds and resorting back to gunsTired of being stared atI'm tired of wearing the same damn Nike Air hatTired of stepping in clubs wearing the same pair of LugzTired of people saying they're tired of hearing me rap about drugsTired of other rappers who ain't bringin half the skill as mesaying they wasn't feeling me on &Nobody's As Ill As Me&I'm tired of radio stations telling fibsTired of J-L-B saying &Where Hip-Hop Lives&But if I had a million dollarsI'd buy a damn brewery, and turn the planet into alcoholicsIf I had a magic wand, I'd make the world suck my dickwithout a condom on, while I'm on the johnIf I had a million bucksit wouldn't be enough, because I'd still be outrobbing armored trucksIf I had one wishI would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kissYou know what I'm saying?I'm tired of all of this bullshitTelling me to be positiveHow'm I 'sposed to be positive when I don't see shit positive?Know what I'm sayin?I rap about shit around me, shit I seeKnow what I'm sayin? Right now I'm tired of everythingTired of all this player hating that's going on in my own cityCan't get no airplay, you know what I'm sayin?But ey, it's cool though, you know what I'm sayin?Just fed upThat's my word, because I'd still be outrobbing armored trucksIf I had one wishI would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kissI&#39, to hide they true colorsSo just when you think you close enough to be brothersthey wanna come back and cut your throat when you ain't lookinWhat is money?Money is what makes a man act funnyMoney is the root of all evilMoney'll make them same friends come back aroundswearing that they was always downWhat is life:Eminem专辑:The Slim Shady LpLife., tired of wanting to be himTired of not sleeping without a Tylenol PMTired of not performing in a packed coliseumTired of not being on tourTired of fucking the same blonde whore after workin the back of a ContourI'm tired of not having a phoneTired of not having a home to have one in if I did have it onTired of not driving a BMTired of not working at GM;m tired of being white trash, broke and always poorTired of taking pop bottles back to the party storeI&#39, I'd make the world suck my dickm tired of being fired everytime I fart and coughTired of having to work as a gas station clerkfor this jerk breathing down my neck driving me bezerkI'm tired of using plastic silverwareTired of working in Building SquareTired of not being a millionaireBut if I had a million dollarsI'd buy a damn brewery, while I'm on the johnIf I had a million bucksit wouldn'm tired of lifeI'm tired of backstabbing ass snakes with friendly grinsI'm tired of committing so many sinsTired of always giving in when this bottle of Henny winsTired of never having any endsTired of having skinny friends hooked on crack and mini-thinsI&#39, and turn the planet into alcoholicsIf Im tired of motherfuckers spraying shit and dartin offI'm tired of jobs startin off at five fifty an hourthen this boss wanders why I'm smartin offI'm tired of this DJ playing YOUR shit when he spinsTired of not having a dealTired of having to deal with the bullshit without grabbing the steelTired of drowning in my sorrowTired of having to borrow a dollar for gas to start my Monte CarloI&#39?I&#39, with secret indentitiess gonna come back around and tackle you to the damn groundWhat are friends?Friends are people that you think are your friendsBut they really your enemies. by Marshall MathersWhat is life?Life is like a big obstacleput in front of your optical to slow you downAnd everytime you think you gotten past itit&#39歌曲名:If I Had歌手
采纳率:61%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
eminem的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。If I Had Magic - Fan? - 电台节目 - 网易云音乐
If I Had Magic
Fan? 第151期