扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我根据我自己的经验和口型:是dəv
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
个人感觉两个都是可以的,因为of这两个音都有。
made of wood 是dəv 因为d后面还有个eI'm pround of it 是 dɔv
扫描下载二维码行云流水说英文:什么时候用[r]连读?_沪江英语学习网网页版学习工具 &
& 之前两篇文章我们介绍了元音之间连读的两种情况:本文我们接着学习元音间连读的第三种情况:Linking the vowels with a slight /r/ sound用轻微的/r/连读元音当前后两个单词的末、首音节分别都是元音,而且前面的元音是/a:/, /?:/, /?:/或/?/结尾的(比如 /?/, /u?/, /e?/, /??/等),在后面单词的元音前面加一个微弱的/r/音,把两个词连接起来。比如,far away和for us。这里用于连读的/r/的发音比在单词中音节起始处的/r/要轻微的多,舌头只是轻快地弹一下。比如get rid of, hear it两处的/r/是有明显差别的,应用的时候要注意区分。其实在中文里也有这种r的连读哦,在带了儿化音的字后面就会出现了。比如“去哪儿啊?”会在啊的前面加个r的音,大家想想看,有木有?【情景对话】It's four o'clock in the afternoon. John is showing Mary around the company.John: Here is the meeting room.Mary: Is this where I had my interview?John: Could be.Mary: And…where is the toilet?John: That door over there leads to the ladies’.four o'clock
/?f?: r?'kl?k/here is
/'h?? r?z/where I
/we? ra?/where is
/'we? r?z/door over
/'d?: r??v?/ 以下这几段视频,节选自牛津大学商务英语教学课程,朋友们可以体会一下连读的实战技巧:1. Okay, good morning everyone. Thank you very much for being here on time. We've got a lot to do today, so let's let started.2. Now you all know why I’ve called this meeting. Sales figures for our region are down. We need to address this as soon as we can.3. But do you know why? Do the customers say why they don’t like our offers? I personally feel that this is vital information.4. Our products are competitive… So they’re not getting better offers from the competition? I don’t think so.以上加r的连读技巧掌握了吗?下一篇我们将介绍“r连读”的高能版哦~~敬请期待!声明:本文系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。相关热点: 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
粉丝量:50
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
英语连读规则及举例
下载积分:400
内容提示:英语连读规则及举例
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:540|
上传日期: 06:35:37|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 400 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
英语连读规则及举例
关注微信公众号& “If someone asks me, ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
If someone asks me, “Do you like music? ” I am sure 1 will answer him or her. “Of course, I do.” Because I think music is an important part of our lives.Different people have different ideas about music. For me, I like rock music because it’s so exciting. And my favourite rock band(摇滚乐队), the “Foxy Ladies” is one of the most famous rock bands in the world. I also like pop music. My classmate Li Lan loves dance music, because she enjoys dancing. My best friend, Jane, likes jazz music(爵士乐). She thinks jazz is really cool. “I like dance music and rock very much,” says my brother, “because they are amazing.” But my mother thinks rock is boring. “I like some relaxing(轻松的)music.” she says, that is why she likes country music(乡村音乐), I think.1. The writer likes music because he thinks&. A. it’s an exciting part of our lives&&&&& B. it’s anamazing part of our livesC. it’s an important part of our lives&&&& D. it’s an interesting part of our lives2.What kind of music does the writer like?A. Jazz and country music.&&&& &&&&&&&B. Rock and dance music. C. Rock and pop music.& &&&&&&&&&&&&D. Rock and country music. 3.Who likes dancing?A. The writer.&&&& &B. Li Lan. &&&&&&C. Jane.&&&&&&& D. The writer’s mother. 4.The writer’s mother thinks that country music is &. A. amazing&&& &&&&B. boring&&& &&&&C. relaxing&& &&&D. cool5.How many people’s ideas about music are talked about in this passage?A. 4.&&&& &&&&&&&&B. 5.&&&& &&&&&&&C. 6.&&&& &&&&&&D. 7. &
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“If someone asks me, “Do you like music? ” I am sure 1 will answer him or her. “Of course, I do.” Because ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.C2.C3.B4.C5.B
这篇短文主要介绍了我及许多人对音乐的喜欢。我喜欢摇滚音乐因为它让人兴奋。我也喜欢流行音乐,然后介绍了我的同学,我的弟弟及我的妈妈对不同音乐的喜爱。1.细节理解题。根据第一段Because I think music is an important part of our lives. 我认为音乐是我们生活的一个重要部分。可知选C。2.细节理解题。根据For me, I like rock music because it’s so exciting. ... I also like pop music.对于我来说,我喜欢摇滚因为它让人兴奋……我也喜欢流行音乐。故选C。3.细节理解题。根据My classmate Li Lan loves dance music, because she enjoys dancing.我的同学喜爱舞曲,因为她喜欢跳舞。故选B。4.细节理解题。根据“I like some relaxing(轻松的)music.” she says, that is why she likes country music(乡村音乐), I think. “我喜欢轻松的音乐”。她说,我想那是她为什么喜欢乡村音乐。故选C。5.细节理解题。根据全文介绍有我,我的同学,我的朋友,我的弟弟,我的妈妈。故选B。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
If someone asks me, “Do you like music? ” I am sure 1 will answer him or her. “Of course, I do.” Bec...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“If someone asks me, ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“If someone asks me, “Do you like music? ” I am sure 1 will answer him or her. “Of course, I do.” Because I think music is an important part of our lives.Different people have different ideas about music. For me, I like rock music because it’s so exciting. And my favourite rock band(摇滚乐队), the “Foxy Ladies” is one of the most famous rock bands in the world. I also like pop music. My classmate Li Lan loves dance music, because she enjoys dancing. My best friend, Jane, likes jazz music(爵士乐). She thinks jazz is really cool. “I like dance music and rock very much,” says my brother, “because they are amazing.” But my mother thinks rock is boring. “I like some relaxing(轻松的)music.” she says, that is why she likes country music(乡村音乐), I think.1. The writer likes music because he thinks____. A. it’s an exciting part of our lives B. it’s anamazing part of our livesC. it’s an important part of our lives D. it’s an interesting part of our lives2.What kind of music does the writer like?A. Jazz and country music. B. Rock and dance music. C. Rock and pop music. D. Rock and country music. 3.Who likes dancing?A. The writer. B. Li Lan. C. Jane. D. The writer’s mother. 4.The writer’s mother thinks that country music is____. A. amazing B. boring C. relaxing D. cool5.How many people’s ideas about music are talked about in this passage?A. 4. B. 5. C. 6. D. 7. ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“If someone asks me, “Do you like music? ” I am sure 1 will answer him or her. “Of course, I do.” Because I think music is an important part of our lives.Different people have different ideas about music. For me, I like rock music because it’s so exciting. And my favourite rock band(摇滚乐队), the “Foxy Ladies” is one of the most famous rock bands in the world. I also like pop music. My classmate Li Lan loves dance music, because she enjoys dancing. My best friend, Jane, likes jazz music(爵士乐). She thinks jazz is really cool. “I like dance music and rock very much,” says my brother, “because they are amazing.” But my mother thinks rock is boring. “I like some relaxing(轻松的)music.” she says, that is why she likes country music(乡村音乐), I think.1. The writer likes music because he thinks____. A. it’s an exciting part of our lives B. it’s anamazing part of our livesC. it’s an important part of our lives D. it’s an interesting part of our lives2.What kind of music does the writer like?A. Jazz and country music. B. Rock and dance music. C. Rock and pop music. D. Rock and country music. 3.Who likes dancing?A. The writer. B. Li Lan. C. Jane. D. The writer’s mother. 4.The writer’s mother thinks that country music is____. A. amazing B. boring C. relaxing D. cool5.How many people’s ideas about music are talked about in this passage?A. 4. B. 5. C. 6. D. 7. ”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 our daily lives 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信