3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
这点水不够我喝到晚上,英文怎么说?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
The water is not enough for me to drink till night .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
This water is not enough for me to drink.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
让我们喝点水吧 英语怎么说
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Thank you ,let's drink some water
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Thank you, let us drink some water
thanks let`s drink some water
Thanks.Let`s drink some water.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译在你散步过后,你应该喝足够的水.You should drink )water after you )(?)(?
英语翻译在你散步过后,你应该喝足够的水.You should drink )water after you )(?)(?)
在你散步过后,你应该喝足够的水.You should drink (enough)water after you (have/ take )(a )(walk )加油!不明白再问!
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语翻译在你散步过后,你应该喝足够的水.You should drink )water after you )(?)(?》相关的作业问题
Please take good care of the voice.and you can drink more honey water and green tea.Eat more apples,pears,Mangosteen,water chestnuts,honey,tofu,soy milk,eggs,bl
Take me for a walk
我很高兴有机会组织一次集贸活动:I'm very happy to have the chance to organize a trading event.集贸:trade/market自己认真翻译的,希望及时采纳—— ♥ 多谢 ⌒_⌒ 问题补充:我们可以散步的时候欣赏乡村美景、We can admire
Walking helps to keep (your) (body) (fit)keep sb's body fit:英语固定用法 意为保持某人身体健康
Let's go out for a walk.请及时采纳,多谢!
为你解答.1去散步:go for a walk2照相:take photos3稍个口信:take a message4在.前面:in front of5一点,少量:a bit \ a little6最后:in the end7吹灭:blow out8切碎:cut up9对.感兴趣:be interested in
Everyone wish it would rain after the dry weather.
One day,after a heavy snow,there were only blue and white in sight.Walking in a bamboo forest,suddenly,I found a frozen bird lying on the ground .I walked up an
1.After meal stroll2.Open bus3.Many new teaching building4.Have no a salute5.Another parlance of television6.Say too many but don't do7.Like creation steamer mo
They are walking,learning,sleeping,workingMy sister is doing houseworkHis father is playing footballhaving,swimming,looking,making,playing,sitting,reading,eatin
我来试试.1. it is unhealthy to go to school without having meals.2. it is necessary to take a walk for your health. walking is necessary for your health.3. it is ne
The hot summer follows the gentle spring.In early summer,it is not much hot.Grass and trees are thriving in this season,so are the flowers.summer is a season fi
1.前菜/头盘 2.不要在三餐间进食.每天多喝水3.你瞧,迄今为止他都是家里的霸王(原句:他是窝里的国王),他是家中的主宰(原句:他是后院老板).我总是围着他团团转,给他疗伤,平抚他的怨气和不满.4.他正在前门的台阶上散步,挥动着他的手,而后开始他那可能包含战争、悲剧及忧伤情节的伟大冒险.为了在这世间继续活下去,他需要
He talked too much yesterday,and he didn't drink enough wate
The water first used in the campus,landscape lake and swimming pool can be poured underground or into the impounding reservoir by drains. 再问: ????????????Σ?У???
1.人人都需要吃、喝和休息.Everyone needs to eat, drink and rest.2.这个大厅可容纳多达三千人.(up to)This hall can admits up to three thousand people.3.自然科学的各大门类构成一个系统化的知识体系.(systematize)
Take a bath every day Often a change in clothing Do not drink unboiled water Do not eat rotten food Regular cleaning of the bedroom Regular cleaning of the clas
下载个翻译器啊.我不会德语
When I pressed the first button,only water came out.There was no coffee.I am going to ask the attendent to add coffee. 再问: 请问”饮料机”翻译在哪里好呢? 再答: beverage machine英语的宝贝喝点水吧怎么读?_百度知道
英语的宝贝喝点水吧怎么读?
英语的宝贝喝点水吧怎么读?
我有更好的答案
Baby drink some water.宝贝喝点水吧如果对您有帮助请采纳 谢谢Baby drink some water.宝贝喝点水吧
Let's have some water.BB?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。你要喝水吗用英语怎么说_百度知道
你要喝水吗用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
英语是:Would you like some water?重点词汇解释:would like
英[wud laik]
美[wʊd laɪk]
[例句]We would like to thank them for their patience and understanding.我们要感谢他们的耐心和理解。drink
英[drɪŋk]
美[drɪŋk]
喝酒; 饮; 喝(酒); (尤指) 酗酒;
吸收,吸入;
酒,饮料; 酒宴; 一杯或一份酒;
[例句]He drank his cup of tea他喝他的那杯茶。water
英[ˈwɔ:tə(r)]
美[ˈwɔtɚ, ˈwɑtɚ]
水; 海水; 雨水; 海域;
给…浇水; 供以水; 加水稀释; 流泪;
[例句]Get me a glass of water.给我杯水。
采纳率:94%