汤姆play baseball ati can play schooll变疑问句

欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
【小题1】 I used to be interested in playing baseball.(改为一般疑问句)_______ you _________ to be interested in playing baseball?【小题2】I think we need a cheaper one, too.(改为否定句)I__________ think we need a cheaper one, _________.【小题3】I like loud music better than quiet music, because it can make me feel excited.(同义句)I ______ loud music ______quiet music, because it can make me feel excited.【小题4】令我惊讶的是,汤姆再也不在语法上犯错了.______my________, Tom doesn’t make mistakes in grammar any more.
答案【小题1】Did, use【小题2】don’t, either【小题3】prefer, to【小题4】To, surprise
解析【小题1】根据上文可知句意:你过去对打棒球感兴趣吗?used to do sth过去常常做某事,是实意动词的一般过去式,变一般疑问句要借助助动词did, used要还原成原形。故填Did, use。【小题2】根据上文可知句意:我认为我们也不需要一个更便宜的。此句是think否定前置的用法:think后可接宾语从句,当宾语从句要表示否定时,应将否定形式转移成动词think的否定形式。上句是一般现在时,主语是I,故用助动词do帮助完成否定句;too用于肯定句,either用于否定句或疑问句,故在此改成either。故填don’t, either【小题3】根据上文可知句意:与安静的音乐相比我更喜欢大声的音乐,因为它能使我感到兴奋。上句中的like……better与prefer…… to……同义,都是与……相比更喜欢……的意思。故填prefer, to。【小题4】固定短语:To one’s surprise 令某人惊讶的是。此处是指令我惊讶的是,故填To, surprise。考点:句型转换。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
The baseball is under the chair.(改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答) ( )the baseball( )the chair?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Is the baseball under the chair?Yes, it is.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Is under?Yes, it is
( Is )the baseball( under )the chair?Yes ,it is .
Is the baseball under the chair?Yes, it is.祝您学习进步,更上一层楼!如果答案您满意,请记得采纳,谢谢!O(∩_∩)O
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Tom and Jack can play baseball.2.My brothers h1.Tom and Jack can play baseball.2.My brothers have a nice room.3.Kate has some dictionary.把这三个句子改为否定句,一般疑问句,并做肯定和否定回答.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
否定句,Tom and Jack can't& play baseball.2.My brothers don't& have a nice room.3.Kate& doesn't have any& dictionaries.一般疑问句,Can Tom and Jack & play baseball?Yes,they can.No,they can't.2.Do my brothers have a nice room?&Yes,they do.No,they don't.3.Does Kate have any& dictionaries &Yes,she does .&No,she doesn't.&
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.否定句:Tom and Jack can't
play baseball.一般疑问句:Can
Tom or Jack play baseball?Yes,they can./No,they can 't.2.否定句:My brothers
have a nice room.一般疑问句:Do your brothers
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
we often play baseball after school.句型转换否定,疑问句,肯定,否定回答.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
schoolyes.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语句子1.My father doesn't like playing tennis (变为肯定句)2.Tim has a gold watch (变为一般疑问句)3.I play sports every morning(变为否定句)4.There are old biks under the tree(变为单数句)5.I have some baseball bats (变为一般疑问句,并用肯定回答)选词填空do does don't doesn't is am are be can can't1.what____sue have?She has many sports things.2.Do you have some more paper NO,I_____.3.There___two footballs and a volleyball in the basket.4.let's____good friends5.___there a fooball game on tv today?6.sorry,I____answer the question .It's too difficult.7.Card ____like sports she thinks it's boring.8.___they need more school things 9.I ____a football fan I like it very much.用let'ssoundplaysportmany分别造句!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My father likes playing tennis (变为肯定句)2.Does Tom have a gold watch (变为一般疑问句)3.I don't play sports every morning(变为否定句)4.There is old bik under the tree(变为单数句)5.Do I have some baseball bats (变为一般疑问句,并用肯定回答)Yes.i do1does2don't3are4be5is6can't7doesn't8do9amlet's play football togetherit sounds goodi want to play with youdo you like sports?i have many friends
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 play school 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信