其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
大功率电器的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当变压器的输出功率P2等于输入功率P1时,效率η等于100%,变压器将不产生任何损耗。但实际上这种变压器是没有的。 的翻译是:When a transformer output power of P2 is equal to the input power P1, efficiency ?? is equal to 100%, the transformer produces no loss. In practice this transformer is not. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
当变压器的输出功率P2等于输入功率P1时,效率η等于100%,变压器将不产生任何损耗。但实际上这种变压器是没有的。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
When the transformer output power P2 is equal to the input power P1, the efficiency η is equal to 100%, the transformer will not produce any loss. But in fact this is not a transformer.
When a transformer output power of P2 is equal to the input power P1, efficiency ?? is equal to 100%, the transformer produces no loss. In practice this transformer is not.
When a transformer output power of P2 is equal to the input power P1, efficiency ?? is equal to 100%, the transformer produces no loss. In practice this transformer is not.
When the output power transformer input power P P 2 equal to 1, efficiency should be equal to 100 per cent, transformer will not produce any loss. But in fact this is not the transformer.
Electric power
相关内容&a通过对主汽压力特点的分析 Through to host steam pressure characteristic analysis & aThanks. 谢谢。 & a我穿的是睡衣 I put on am the night clothes & a让我们放松 Let us relax & a专用的 Special-purpose & a他们依赖隐形电脑来控制飞行器。 They rely on the stealth computer to control the flight vehicle. & a我所怀念的只是一年前爱你的那份情 I fondly remember only is a year ago loves your that sentiment & aExtrusion, as a continuous efficient cooking, mixing and forming process, has been used increasingly to produce breakfast cereals, 挤压,比如一个连续的高效率的烹调,混合和形成过程,越来越用于得生产早餐谷物, & a妈妈和我来到商店 正在翻译,请等待...
& a威尼斯是奇妙的,你不用去看她在你的生活里 Venice is marvelous, you do not need to look at her in yours life & a你没问题吧 You do not have the question & ai'm on my way to future,where you are there i'm在我的途中到未来,您有 & a我们语聊吧 正在翻译,请等待...
& a? ? ???? 天,当它伸长它时渴望? & a我去洗澡了,等下再聊! I have taken a bath, under and so on chats again! & a南阳理工 Nanyang technical & aMary对历史感兴趣。 Mary is interested to the history. & a我们班上有同学没有背课文 ,她惩罚了他们 In our class has schoolmate not to carry the text, she has punished them & atimely intervals 正在翻译,请等待...
& athey will be arriving here tomorrow 他们明天这里到达 & aGetFort GetFort & aAlbert Einsten 阿尔伯特Einsten & a随着国际化程度的不断加深和证券业的迅速发展,中国的证券业在经济增长中发展最快。在未来几年内证券业的发展也将对我国经济的发展起着决定性的作用。本文选择中国证券业作为研究对象,以传统的资本资产定价模型为基础,采用理论与实证相结合的方法,来分析中国证券业板块股权分置前后的风险情况,并希望能为相关的政策制定者和投资者起到一些作用 Along with the internationalization degree unceasing deepening and the securities business rapid development, China's securities business grow in the economy develop quickly.In future several years securities business development also to our country economy development decisive function.This article & a据说里面有东海龙宫的遗址,这很令我惊讶 It is said inside has the East China Sea dragon palace ruins, this makes me very much surprised & a看比比 Looks everywhere & a练习的非常努力 Practice unusual endeavor & aspeed vs.accuracy 正在翻译,请等待...
& a猪们,我来了 The pigs, I have come & a另外,我也比较擅长体育和交友 Moreover, I also compare the good at sports and make friends & a我认为动物与动物之间能成为好朋友,那么我们人与动物之间也一定能成为好朋友。只要我们和睦相处,终究能成为朋友 I thought between the animal and the animal can become the friend, then between our person and the animal also certainly can become the friend.So long as we live together in peace and harmony, can become the friend eventually & aWHEN YOU GO THROUGH SECURITY CHECK, YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR VALID TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND BOARDING PASS AS WELL AS THE RECEIPT 当您审阅安全检查时,您必须提出您合法的旅行文件和登舱牌以及收据 & aUva verde Uva verde & aThe sep month of a year is September 一年的9月月是9月 & a建设路附近 Constructs nearby the road & a信不信由你,读了一段时间后,你会发现自己渐渐喜欢上英语了 The letter does not believe by you, after read period of time, you can discover oneself liked on English gradually & a管家部特预备可供阁下借用的电烫斗以及多用途转换插座等物品,若阁下需要,请随时与我们联系。 管家部特预备可供阁下借用的电烫斗以及多用途转换插座等物品,若阁下需要,请随时与我们联系。 & a在额定功率时,变压器的输出功率和输入功率的比值,叫做变压器的效率, Electric power & a今晚晚餐你想吃点什么 Tonight the supper you want to eat any & aafernoon afernoon & a兼作父亲和母亲 Father concurrently mother & aThe numeric key pad looks like a calculator,But is has some additional symbosl on the keys. 数字钥匙垫在钥匙看似计算器,但是有一些另外的symbosl。 & aNo explanation is given 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我一直梦想去澳大利亚 I always vainly hope for Australia & aHappy birthday. Thank you for your love and care, I love you a little more each day! 生日快乐。 谢谢您的爱并且关心,我爱你少许每天! & a你一点也没打扰我 You have not disturbed me & aLucky wong 幸运的wong & aHey I think I really like you but 嘿我真正地认为I象您,但 & a仅仅只有三小时 Merely only then three hours & a一点都不老 All not old & a在课余时进行大学生培训也是必不可少的 When after school carries on the university student to train also is essential & a我的业余爱好是踢足球 我的业余爱好是踢足球 & a女人不得不知的那些事 The woman can not but know these matters & a她的被子是什么颜色的 Her quilt is any color & a给我很大的鼓励 For me very big encouragement & a(And suddenly it's gonna be) (和它突然是) & a这个周末我们一起去购物好吗 This weekend we together go to the shopping & a当变压器的输出功率P2等于输入功率P1时,效率η等于100%,变压器将不产生任何损耗。但实际上这种变压器是没有的。 Electric power &power output
视听技术小词典VII ... 功率容量(power handling) 功率输出(power output) 直流供电电源(power Supply) ...
基于874个网页-
power delivery
电子工程专业词汇(P-Q)-机电工程-词汇中心-V... ... power decrease 功率降低 power delivery 功率输出 power demand 电力需量 ...
基于78个网页-
汽车英语词汇大全(三)与汽车英语词汇大全 ... Take charge掉控 Take-off取走;起飞;功率输出 Tandem串联 ...
基于55个网页-
horsepower output
石油英语词汇(H3)生物化学专业英语词汇 ... horsepower input 功率输入 horsepower output 功率输出 horsepower rating 额定功率 ...
基于26个网页-
rated power output
Net Horse Power Output
OUTPUT DRIVER STAGE
net electric power output
power-output amplifier
optical power output
power-ourput device
power output
peak-power out put
carrier power output rating
更多收起网络短语
power output
- 引用次数:90
Text lodge a direct control mode which is series variable power output mode.
本文提出连续变功率输出的直接控制方式。
参考来源 -
power output (P.O.)
power output
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
power output (P.O.)
以上来源于:《新汉英大辞典》
超负荷造成功率输出越来越低。
The power output becomes lower and lower by overloading.
升级的最新型无人机提供外部副吊挂负载能力,扩展范围和耐力,增加有效载荷的功率输出。
The latest upgrades provide external under-slung load capability, extended range/endurance and increased electrical payload power output.
灯头连接的是能提供66%功率输出的电箱上。
The flash was connected to the A connector that provides 66% of the total power output of the Quadra's battery pack.
功率输出通常以每声道的输出功率乘以声道数来表示,是指车载主机对扬声器所输出音频信号的功率和声道数。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!相关词典网站:一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载