seeyou雷特andseeyou是什么牌子意思

24个你必须知道的法语动词_沪江法语网_法语学习门户
网页版学习工具
24个法语动词和表达,小伙伴们赶紧学起来吧!
视频来自Youtube节目FrenchPod101
声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。&沪江网&高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。
1. &tre=be 是
to be or not to be
&tre ou ne pas &tre生存还是毁灭(这是莎士比亚四大悲剧之一《哈姆雷特》中著名的台词)
Qu'est-ce que tu veux &tre&quand tu grandiras ?
What do you want to be when you grow up? 你长大后想做什么 ?
2. avoir=to have 有
J'ai des cheveux bruns.
I have brown hair.我有棕色的头发。
3. faire= do 做,干
faire du v&lo= to bike / doing bike=骑自行车
faire la cuisine= to cook=烹饪
Qu'est-ce que tu aimes faire ?
What do you like to do?你喜欢做什么?
4. dire= say 说
Je dis beaucoup de b&tises.
I say a lot of silly things.我说了很多蠢话。
Qu'est-ce que je peux dire ?
What can I say?我能说什么?
5. pouvoir= can 能,能够
Oui, nous pouvons !
Yes, you can!是的,我们可以!
Est-ce que tu peux faire un Rubik's cube ?
Can you do a Rubik's cube?你会玩魔方吗?
6. aller=go走
va-t-en !=Go away!= 走开
aller se balader= go walking=散步
aller & la cuisine= go to the kitchen=去厨房
aller voyager= to go on a trip=去旅行
7. voir= see看
Je ne peux rien voir.
I can't see anything.我什么也看不到。
On ne peut pas me voir.
You cann't see me.你不能看到我。
8. vouloir= want 想,想要
Je veux rocker maintenant.
I want to rock right now!我现在就想去摇滚!
Je veux des bonbons.
I want candy.我想吃糖。
9. venir= come来
Tu dois venir t'amuser avec nous.
Please come play with us.请来和我们一起玩。
Tu peux venir avec nous.
You can come with us.你能够跟我们一起来。
10. devoir= must 应该,必须, =homework 作业=duty 义务,敬意 &
Tu dois faire tes devoirs.
You have to do your homework.你必须去做作业。
11. prendre= take 拿,取,搭乘,占用,花费
prendre le train= take the train=乘火车
prendre quelque chose= take something=拿一些东西
prendre ton temps= take your time=花费你的时间
12. trouver= find 找,寻找
J'ai trouv&&quelque chose !
I found something!我找到一些东西啦!
J'ai&trouv&&la solution.
I found the solution!我找到了解决方案。
J'ai&trouv&&de quoi manger.
I found something to eat.我找到一些吃的东西。
13. donner= give 给予,送
donner d l'argent= to give money.给钱
donner un cadeau= to give a present&赠予一件礼物
14. falloir= need to 需要
Il faut que je me coupe les cheveux.
I need to do my hair.我需要做头发。
Il faut que je pense&&&une phrase.
I need to think of a sentence.我需要想一个句子。
15. parler= speak 讲话,说话
parler une langue=speak a language.讲一门语言。
parlez fran&ais= speak French 讲法语
Je ne te parle plus !
I'm not speaking to you anymore.我再也不跟你说话。
16. mettre= put 放置
Mettre quelque chose sur sa t&te.
To put something on your head.放东西到你的头上。
Mettre ses v&tements.
To put your clothes on.穿衣服
17. savoir= know / knowledge 知道/知识
Je sais tout= I know everything.我什么都知道
Souvenez-vous, personne se sait tout.
Remember, no one knows everything.记住,没有人知道所有的事情。
18. passer= pass 度过
on lui passe un truc= to pass something on传递某个东西
19. regarder= watch 看
regarder un film= to watch a movie看电影
regarder un match= to watch a match看比赛
regarder les nouvelles= watching the news 看新闻
20. aimer= like / to love喜欢/爱
J'aime le chocolat.
I like chocolate.我喜欢巧克力。
21. croire= believe相信
Je crois que je peux voler.
I believe I can fly.我相信我能飞。
Je crois en toi !
I believe in you ! 我相信你!
22. manger= eat 吃
Je crois qu'il est l'heure de manger.
I believe it's time to eat.我想到吃饭的时间了。
J'aime manger= I like to eat.我爱吃。
23. boire= drink喝
boire un jus de fruits= to drink fruit juice. 喝果汁
24. jouer= play 玩
jouer & des jeux vid&o.
to play a video game.玩电子游戏
J'aime m'amuser toute seule.
I like playing by myself.我喜欢独自玩。
25. parler=talk说话
parler de tout et de rien.
to make small talk. 瞎扯闲聊。
本内容法语部分来自Youtube节目FrenchPod101。中文内容为沪江法语由bigkitten听译,转载请注明出处,如有错误,欢迎指出。
相关热点:
法语单词怎么背?法语词组有多美?与法语词汇有关的事尽在沪江法语微信公众号当前位置:
StoryToys Entertainment Limited
StoryToys Entertainment Limited
格林童话之长发公主 – 3D 互动式立体书
在 StoryToys 出品的获奖作品《格林童话之长发公主》中,体验丰富多彩的幻想世界 试试我们全新的拼图谜题包,以及全新的 3D 贴纸书大全,从 StoryToys 应用中获得更多乐趣! “我曾经寻思过,哪家公司能真正把立体书做好,[StoryToys] 在众多对手中脱颖而出,赢得了胜利。我强烈推荐这款应用程序,我知道孩子们一定会对它爱不释手。干得漂亮!” ~ David Winograd, TUAW StoryToys 挑选了格林兄弟的经典作品,并以现代语言进行改编,另外还配上了立体场景、美妙音乐、旁白和幽默的音效。
《格林童话集第一卷》3D 互动立体书
三本荣获大奖的 3D 格林童话系列,集于同一个方便的应用程序。这三本书分别是:《格林童话之长发姑娘》、《格林童话之小红帽》以及《格林童话之韩塞尔与葛雷特》。此外,针对每个故事的贴纸书和拼图谜题都包含在内,且完全免费。StoryToys 系列应用中首个呈现《长发姑娘》、《小红帽》以及《韩塞尔与葛雷特》经典故事的应用,处处体现闪亮的 StoryToys 魔力。每个应用都以 3D 形式呈现,就像现实中的立体书一样。文本页面之间是精心穿插在故事中的互动场景。在这些场景中,年幼的读者将通过一系列有趣的场景和任务参与到故事中。免费贴纸书和拼图谜题包等额外功能提供更多乐趣!凭借 3D 贴纸书,年幼的读者能充满创意,并用每本书中的人物、背景和道具创造属于自己的场景。按下“播放”按钮,3D 场景会随着移动、音乐甚至对话变得栩栩如生。拼图谜题包中的拼图谜题有四个难度等级,适合不同年龄段的孩子。
The Very Hungry Caterpillar(TM) & Friends – Play & Explore
The beloved characters of Eric Carle are now available in The Very Hungry Caterpillar(TM) & Friends - Play & Explore, a stunning 3D pop-up app featuring fun and educational games and activities.Now includes our new Jigsaw Puzzle, 3D Stickerbook and Spot The Difference for FREE for all users! No further In-App Purchases required.Please note this app features the beautiful artwork of Eric Carle in brand new fun and educational games and activities, and does not feature the original story of The Very Hungry Caterpillar book."This app reverently reproduces the watercolor cutouts for which Carle's books are famous, making this app spectacular to see... the mini-games are magical."- Jinny Gudmundsen, USA Today"This engaging app provides long-lasting, skill-building fun, and parents who revere Carle’s watercolor work won’t be disappointed in this digital incarnation."- Kirkus Reviewso Join The Very Hungry Caterpillar(TM), Mister Seahorse, The Very Quiet Cricket and other characters from Eric Carle’s best-selling books Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, The Mixed-Up Chameleon and 10 Little Rubber Duckso Practice counting, sorting, and memory skillso Learn about healthy eating, and discover amazing facts about caterpillars, seahorses, chameleons and other animals. o Includes five language versions in a single app: English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese!FEATURES:o
Award-winning 3D technologyo Gentle animations bring the characters to lifeo Fun and easy activitieso Earn badges for completing extra puzzles and challenges in every sceneGAMES:o Guide the world's best-known caterpillar towards healthy fruits as he wriggles across the gardeno Play hide-and-seek with Mister Seahorse and his babies at the bottom of the ocean o Guide the Brown Bear around a forest maze to find her bear cubo Grow The Tiny Seed into a beautiful flower with help from the sun and the Little Cloudo Watch The Mixed Chameleon change color as you help him gobble up bugs with his long tongue!o Complete jigsaw puzzles of your favorite charactersGuaranteed to make fans of The Very Hungry Caterpillar smile! REVIEWS:"This is the first time Eric Carle art has been used in an app that you won't regret buying."- Children’s Technology Review"Not only does the app bring Eric Carle into the lives of 21st century preschoolers, but it teaches important reading skills, promotes problem solving, and boosts little-finger dexterity."- iPad Kids *************************************************RATE OUR APP!We hate to bother you with this but the truth is that app reviews are incredibly important. We need to know what you think so that we can improve our products in the ways that you would like to see. Reviews give you a platform to be heard, help other customers to make decisions and help us spread the word about our apps. So, as you can see, it would really mean a lot to us if you would consider reviewing or rating this app!We’d really love to hear what you think!*************************************************STAY IN TOUCH!Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions: - Visit us:
- Need help? For any technical issues please email us at
- Say hello to us on Facebook: /StoryToys - Tweet us @StoryToys*************************************************PRIVACY POLICY:At StoryToys we care about your privacy and respect your privacy rights. To learn more please read
our privacy policy at /privacy/.
Dino Dog - A Digging Adventure with Dinosaurs!
Join Dino Dog Doug and Bonnie the Bear as they travel the world in search of amazing dinosaurs. In this exciting digging game your children explore deep underground, finding fossils, cleaning bones and assembling whole dinosaurs they can collect and keep in their very own museum! Learn all about the mighty Stegosaurus, the huge Tyrannosaurus, the flying Pteranodon and more while playing through fun, colourful levels and engaging activities all wrapped around a hilarious cartoon story with Bonnie and Doug, the greatest adventurer that ever lived.Dino Dog is playful, fun and perfect for children discovering the amazing world of dinosaurs!PLAY! Dig, dig, dig! Guide Doug to dig for bones. Keep a lookout for air vents, dig claws, fun lava pools and other exciting features.DISCOVER! Reveal your fossils by breaking open the rocks and cleaning the bones. It's like unwrapping a prehistoric present.ASSEMBLE! Join the pieces to put your dinosaur together and marvel as it springs to life in a colourful child-friendly way.LEARN! Find out about your dinosaurs, what they were like and where they came from. With each activity designed to engage and spark curiosity, this could be the start of a whole new interest!LAUGH! Wonderful animated cartoon segments introduce every level. With a continuing story across the game, Dino Dog is perfect for entertaining your kids.FEATURES:oMore than just a game – full of fun cartoon content too!oOver a dozen fascinating dinosaurs to collect and display in your museum.oFeatures 3 exciting chapters, each set in a different adventure location.oLots and lots of gameplay, with 4 levels in each chapter, hidden objects and power-ups too!oIncludes four language versions: English, French, German and Spanish.**********************REVIEWS:"A must-have app for teachers and parents alike. Great graphics meet terrific game play, with a good deal of educational content included to boot." - Smart Apps for Kids “Kids learn dinosaur facts and simulate the processes of digging up dinosaur bones in this polished adventure game.”– Jinny Gudmundsen, USA Today”"The blend of action, animation and education works very well"- Stuart Dredge, Apps Playground"This is the perfect game for dinosaur lovers. But because the main maze activity is so varied and fresh, it is also fun for kids who haven't yet discovered the call of the giant beasts that roamed our land long ago."- Tech With Kids"I was so impressed with the seamless flow of the app from adventure movie, to arcade game, to educational tutorial." - The iPhone Mom"Dino Dog is great to look at, a bundle of fun to play, and an excellent way to introduce youngsters to dinosaurs and fossil hunting!"- Matt Doyle, Brightpips**********************STORYTOYS AWARDS:o Winner of eleven Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awardso Two iLounge awards for best kids’ appo Two Mom’s Choice gold awardso Mom’s Choice Silver awardo Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Awardo Best Kids’ App Ever winnero Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award**********************RATE OUR APP!We hate to bother you with this but the truth is that app reviews are incredibly important. We need to know what you think so that we can improve our products in the ways that you would like to see. Reviews give you a platform to be heard, help other customers to make decisions and help us spread the word about our apps. So, as you can see, it would really mean a lot to us if you would consider reviewing or rating this app!**********************STAY IN TOUCH!Visit us:
Need help? For any technical issues please email us at
Say hello to us on Facebook: /StoryToys Tweet us @StoryToys**********************PRIVACY POLICY:At StoryToys we care about your privacy and respect your privacy rights. To learn more please read
our privacy policy at /privacy/.
航海冒险 ShipAntics: The Legend of The Kiki Beast
由StoryToys开发商专为9-11岁的小朋友开发的益智解谜类游戏,Q萌的卡通人物和画面,有趣的玩法和丰富的内容,还有文字和语音的双重结合,让整个冒险故事更加的精彩万分,也让小朋友们或者大朋友们能够快速的进入冒险的航海旅程。
Animal Band ~ Free Interactive Music Toy
Animal Band is a fun and easy music toy that encourages young children to explore music while listening to their favourite tunes. It's been a long day, and all the animals are feeling sleepy. As each loveable little character is woken up, it plays and sings along. But if you don't keep playing, the band nods back to sleep! From the very first note, little ones will discover charming surprises in each 3D scene. They'll love creating their own musical arrangements: tapping and swiping on characters to make them play instruments, spin around, or go to sleep. And the more they play, the more fun they'll discover: having fun with mad mice, cheeky chicks and funny fish, playing with a bus, making a swing loop-the-loop, and racing a crazy chameleon on a bicycle! ************************ FEATURES: Animal Band is part of the StoryToys Junior line. Designed for preschoolers and music lovers of all ages, it includes the following features: o Amazing animations: help 15 different animal characters dance and sing o Beautifully illustrated 3D scenes packed with interactive musical elements o Play along with the songs using each animal as a separate instrument o Ideal for parents and children to play together o Features charming musical soundtracks and playful sound effects o Much-loved tunes including: The Wheels on the Bus, Old MacDonald, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Itsy Bitsy Spider and more Go
to watch a short video of the app. ************************ REVIEWS: "I wondered who was going to get pop-up books right, and [StoryToys] wins by a long shot. I recommend this app quite highly and know that little ones will come back to it again and again. Great work all around!" ~ David Winograd, TUAW "StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books. This application evolves the very concept of what a story can be."~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge “Every page keeps the reader wanting more. The interactivity of the pop up pages is superb.” - Leanne McGinty, Ahgoo Review “Stunning. If I had to sum up this app in one word it would absolutely be stunning.” ~ Danielle Smith,
************************ STORYTOYS AWARDS:o Kidscreen 2016 Awardo Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award, 2015o 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awardso 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ appo 2 Mom’s Choice gold awardso Mom’s Choice Silver awardo Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Awardo Best Kids’ App Ever winnero Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation awardo 9 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards************************ STAY IN TOUCH! Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions: - Visit us:
- Email us: For any technical issues please email us at
- Like us on Facebook: /StoryToys - Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
Poppy Cat and the Bubble Volcano
Read and play with Poppy Cat and the Bubble Volcano, an enchanting 3D pop-up activity app for tablet and mobile phone featuring the much-loved TV character in eight fun-packed games and activities. Stunning 3D technology brings Poppy Cat and her adorable friends to life as they set off on a brand new adventure. Join them as they dive down to the ocean deep where there's exploring to be done, seahorses to rescue, and puzzles to solve. The activities are fun and easy to play, and young children will love earning badges for completing the extra challenges in every scene:o
Help Poppy Cat and her friends pogo up and down to pop bubbles!o
Guide Poppy Cat's submarine through a magical undersea worldo
Track down Alma, Zuzu, Mo and Owl in a maze of swaying seaweed o
Piece together a mysterious map that’s just like a jigsaw puzzle o
Rescue the little seahorses from inside a dark cave, o
Come to a seahorse party, play a tune, and much, much more!
Welcome aboard explorers – it’s a perfect day for an adventure!o Narrated in US and UK English by the voice of Poppy Cato 8 charming pop-up games and activities designed for little fingerso Magical 3D pop-up experience o Bright, colorful illustrations based on the TV animationso Read to Me, Read it Myself, and Autoplay modeso 16 beautifully-presented pages of text o Charming musical sound effects and soundtracks from the TV serieso Fully localized for US and UK English, French, and Spanish
Jelly Jumble! - The awesome matching game for young players
Jelly Jumble! - The awesome matching game for young players with no further purchases! Join Soran and Oliver on an amazing matching adventure through their enchanted world. Poor Oliver has been sent to stay with his rather dreadful Aunt Pru. Luckily for him, he meets Soran - A big, blue, cuddly Monster that likes to make magical jams and jelly!
Can you help Soran and Oliver match the items to make the jams? Of course you can! Why you will love Jelly Jumble: -
Super cute matchable game with a difference-
No further purchases – everything’s included in the price-
Fun for children (and grown-ups too!)-
Beautifully animated, interactive story told over 14 chapters!-
Easy and harder levels!-
Play again and again to gain stars and unlock over 24 extra bonus levels Beautifully designed by illustrator Evgenia Golubeva and written and narrated by BAFTA winning writer Myles McLeod, this is a wonderfully imaginative story of friendship, curiosity and adventure. Its unique visual style and charming characters make the world instantly captivating, while interactive games bring the magic to life at your fingertips.________________________ Some Reviews of StoryToys’ Previous titles: "StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books. This application evolves the very concept of what a story can be." ~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge “Every page keeps the reader wanting more. The interactivity of the pop-up pages is superb.” ~ Leanne McGinty, Ahgoo Review “Now THIS is what I call an app!! My jaw dropped when I started reading this interactive book.” ~ Sylvia Duckworth, French Apps for kids “Stunning. If I had to sum up this app in one word it would absolutely be stunning.” ~ Danielle Smith,
________________________ StoryToys awards: Two iLounge awards for best kids’ app Winner of two Mom’s Choice gold and silver awards Winner of the Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design (Children’s technology review) Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award Best Kids’ App Ever winner Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award (children’s book category) Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award. ________________________ Don’t forget to share your review below, we’d love to hear what you think! Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions: Visit us:
Email us: For any technical issues please email us at
Like us on Facebook:
/ StoryToys Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
我的饥饿毛毛虫
** 2015 年度 BolognaRagazzi Digital Award 获奖者 **请照顾好你非常非常饥饿的毛毛虫!埃里克·卡尔创作的倍受欢迎的角色——饥饿的毛毛虫,在 45 年间赢得了全世界数百万儿童的心。现在,饥饿的毛毛虫首次在惊艳的 3D 互动应用中变得栩栩如生。 饥饿的毛毛虫在屏幕上爬行的时候一定会俘获你的心。一起游戏,一起欢乐,帮助毛毛虫探索,领养一只毛毛虫,看看他那多彩的玩具盒中有什么玩具。当你和属于自己的饥饿毛毛虫一起参加众多有趣活动时,你很快将爱上他。当他还是虫卵时,将他孵化出来;从附近的树上拖取美味的水果,然后观察他吃这些水果!当饥饿毛毛虫瞌睡时,你只需把他塞到床上。每次将他唤醒时,你们就可以一起进行令人兴奋的全新历险:和他一起荡秋千、和橡皮鸭一起在池塘中“航行”、在神奇的 3D 花园中种植花朵和水果。你玩得越多,你所发现的惊喜也将越多,这包括全新的活动、新的水果、并且一段时间后会解锁的全新玩具。追逐跳跳球、爆破漂浮的泡泡,要小心坏脾气的瓢虫! 一天又一天,饥饿毛毛虫会成长得越来越大,最后会变成美丽的蝴蝶。然后虫卵会生出,历险将再次开始。 这是美丽多彩的世界,你一定会一次次返回的世界。现在下载《我的饥饿毛毛虫》并照顾好你的毛毛虫。 《我的饥饿毛毛虫》是 StoryToys Jr. line 的作品之一。专为学前儿童以及埃里克·卡尔各年龄段的粉丝设计,包括以下特色: o 超酷的《我的饥饿毛毛虫》 3D 互动角色 o开发养育技能,能激发玩家对大自然的热爱o各种各样的互动活动o非竞争性的个性化游戏o基于埃里克·卡尔明亮多彩的手绘拼贴插图设计,图文并茂的场景o 直观、对儿童友好、易于使用o 迷人的音乐效果和让人感到舒服的音效“StoryToys 对儿童读物进行了出色的重新思考。这款应用让儿童读物的理念更进一步。”~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge“每一页都让读者欲罢不能。立体页面的互动性非常棒。” ~ Leanne McGinty, Ahgoo Review“这才是一个应用应该有的样子!!当我开始读这本互动书时,我的下巴都要掉下来了。”~ Sylvia Duckworth, French Apps for kids“很了不起。如果我必须用一个词来概括这款应用,那就只能是‘很了不起’。”~ Danielle Smith, """StoryToys 荣获的奖项:两次荣获 iLounge 评出的“最佳儿童应用”奖两次“妈妈之选”金奖和银奖获得者“优秀设计”之编辑选荐奖获得者 (Children’s technology review)获得 FutureBook 电子创新奖提名史上最佳儿童应用奖获得者入围 DBW 出版创新奖(儿童读物类)荣获 Children’s Technology Review 编辑选荐奖。别忘了在下方分享你的评论,我们希望了解你对应用的看法。 和我们保持联系,以获取全新的游戏发布和促销活动: 访问我们:
给我们发送电邮:如有任何技术问题,请发送电邮至
和我们联系 在 Facebook 上“喜欢”我们 / StoryToys 在 Twitter 上关注我们:@StoryToys
The Very Hungry Caterpillar(TM) & Friends – Play & Explore Free
The beloved characters of Eric Carle are now available in The Very Hungry Caterpillar(TM) & Friends - Play & Explore, a stunning 3D pop-up app featuring games and activities for tablet and mobile phone. Free to try before you buy!"This app reverently reproduces the watercolor cutouts for which Carle's books are famous, making this app spectacular to see... the mini-games are magical."- Jinny Gudmundsen, USA Today"This engaging app provides long-lasting, skill-building fun, and parents who revere Carle’s watercolor work won’t be disappointed in this digital incarnation."- Kirkus ReviewsEarly learners will love playing with The Very Hungry Caterpillar(TM), Mister Seahorse and The Very Quiet Cricket, along with other characters from Eric Carle's best-selling books Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, The Mixed-Up Chameleon and 10 Little Rubber Ducks. And while your little ones are having fun, they'll also be practicing their counting, sorting, and memory skills, learning about healthy eating, and discovering amazing facts about caterpillars, seahorses, chameleons and other animals. Includes five language versions in a single app: English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese!*****************FEATURES:The app features StoryToys’ award-winning 3D technology and gentle animations that bring the characters to life. The activities are fun and easy to play, and children will love earning badges for completing the extra puzzles and challenges in every scene:o Guide the world's best-known caterpillar towards healthy fruits as he wriggles across the gardeno Play hide-and-seek with Mister Seahorse and his babies at the bottom of the ocean o Guide the Brown Bear around a forest maze to find her bear cubo Grow The Tiny Seed into a beautiful flower with help from the sun and the Little Cloudo Watch The Mixed Chameleon change color as you help him gobble up bugs with his long tongue!o Complete jigsaw puzzles of your favorite charactersGuaranteed to make fans of The Very Hungry Caterpillar smile!Go
to watch a short video of the app.***************** REVIEWS:"This is the first time Eric Carle art has been used in an app that you won't regret buying."- Children’s Technology Review"I found the mix of educational content with games to be brilliant, I loved the 'pages' of the books in between the games."- Family Tech"Not only does the app bring Eric Carle into the lives of 21st century preschoolers, but it teaches important reading skills, promotes problem solving, and boosts little-finger dexterity."- iPad Kids "This cute 3D app is designed for preschoolers and encourages creative thinking, as kids interact with some of their favorite Eric Carle characters...My son was delighted to discover even more stories and animals, thanks to the game."- MiscFinds4U*****************STORYTOYS AWARDS:o Winner of 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awardso Two iLounge awards for best kids’ appo Winner of two Mom’s Choice gold and silver awardso Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Awardo Best Kids’ App Ever winnero Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award (children’s book category)*****************RATE OUR APP!We hate to bother you with this but the truth is that app reviews are incredibly important. We'd like to know what you think so that we can improve our products in the ways that you would like to see. Reviews give you a platform to be heard, help other customers to make decisions and help us spread the word about our apps. It would really mean a lot to us if you would consider reviewing or rating this app!We’d really love to hear what you think!*****************STAY IN TOUCH!Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions: - Visit us:
- Email us: For any technical issues please email us at
- Like us on Facebook: /StoryToys - Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
小狗魔髮師 - 狗狗理容沙龍
快来玩 Story Toys 最新推出的狗狗美容应用,把脏兮兮的狗狗打造成毛茸茸的小可爱。为平板电脑和手机设计的狗狗美容应用。给心爱的狗狗做美容、梳妆打扮,让它们快乐地摇摇小尾巴。o 洗澡 —— 用香波给它们从头到尾洗个干净,然后吹干!o 美容 —— 给狗狗梳毛、剪毛或用魔法生发油让它们变得毛茸茸!o 时尚发型 —— 直发还是卷发,由您选择!o 丰富色彩 —— 用染发剂打造炫目的狗狗吧o 装扮——从大量漂亮的饰品挑选最合适的,打造完美的外表o 拍照 —— 添加自定义背景,给您的爱犬拍张照吧!游戏特色o 六种可爱的狗狗:牧羊犬、拉布拉多、哈士奇、柴犬、哈巴狗和约克夏o 观看狗狗摇尾巴、嬉笑、发抖和拜拜的有趣反应!o 使用丰富、有新意的美容工具打造最时尚的外形o 操作直观,易于儿童使用“StoryToys 对儿童读物进行了出色的重新思考。这款应用让儿童读物的理念更进一步。”~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge“每一页都让读者欲罢不能。立体页面的互动性非常棒。” ~ Leanne McGinty, Ahgoo Review“这才是一个应用应该有的样子!!当我开始读这本互动书时,我的下巴都要掉下来了。”~ Sylvia Duckworth, French Apps for kids“很了不起。如果我必须用一个词来概括这款应用,那就只能是‘很了不起’。”~ Danielle Smith, """StoryToys 荣获的奖项:两次荣获 iLounge 评出的“最佳儿童应用”奖两次“妈妈之选”金奖和银奖获得者“优秀设计”之编辑选荐奖获得者 (Children’s technology review)获得 FutureBook 电子创新奖提名史上最佳儿童应用奖获得者入围 DBW 出版创新奖(儿童读物类)荣获 Children’s Technology Review 编辑选荐奖。别忘了在下方分享你的评论,我们希望了解你对应用的看法。 和我们保持联系,以获取全新的游戏发布和促销活动: 访问我们:
给我们发送电邮:如有任何技术问题,请发送电邮至
和我们联系 在 Facebook 上“喜欢”我们 / StoryToys 在 Twitter 上关注我们:@StoryToys
《StoryToys拼图谜题集》
《StoryToys拼图谜题集》是从我们的经典拼图集和很多其他全新拼图中精心挑选的一组有趣拼图,适合各年龄段的儿童。拼图绘制精美,多姿多彩,并有四种难度可供选择。孩子们可以拼凑图片,从而创造出倍受喜爱的经典中的场景。这些经典包括《森林王子》、《美女与野兽》、《格林童话之穿靴子的猫》等等,还有来自StoryToys的其他热门作品,如《晚安小怪兽》、《动物乐队》和《恐龙狗》。在该高级版中,所有的拼图均已完全解锁,一开始就可以使用。特点:- 10个拥有精美图片的拼图谜题包,各含8张图片 - 每张图片都有4个难度等级 - 选择简单(9张零片)、中等(20张零片)、困难(36张零片)和冠军(56张零片)难度- 共有320个谜题 - 每完成一个拼图就可获得特别奖杯 - 每个拼图包中有四种不同的奖杯- 支持英语、法语、意大利语、德语、西班牙语、丹麦语、波兰语、俄语、巴西葡萄牙语、中文、韩语与日语。谜题:- 《动物乐队》- 《恐龙狗:与恐龙的挖掘历险》- 《美女与野兽》 - 《晚安小怪兽》和《醒醒小怪兽》 - 《海盗公主》 - 《森林王子》
- 《格林童话之穿靴子的猫》 - 《农场 123》- 《鬼屋》
Too Many Teddy Bears
Preschoolers will love playing along with Maddy and her Teddy Bears as they learn about numbers, letters, colors and shapes.Each Teddy in “Too Many Teddy Bears” plays a special bear game that will have your kids laughing and learning along and keep them entertained for hours. KIDS CAN:o
Count ingredients for Chef James Bear’s delicious recipes.o
Play matching games with The Teddy Twins, Tommy and Tesso
Learn about colors and shapes in Candy Bear’s candy factory. o
Test their memory skills when Beardini the Magician makes things disappearo
Search for hidden objects with Detective Sherlock Bear and his trusty dog Watson.o
Help Billy Builder Bear put the parts together to build some fun toys. FEATURES:o
6 each with multiple levelso
Beautiful animationso
Loveable characterso
Music and sound effectso
Loads of fun and surprisesLEARN ABOUT:Pre-reading skills:o
Letter identificationo
Letter soundso
Matching o
Embedded figures o
Part-whole relationshipsPre-math skills:o
Number identificationo
Recognition of geometric shapesAlso: following directions, color recognition, problem solving and sharing Created by Sharon Lerner, an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer who helped develop highly acclaimed TV series including Sesame Street and Between the Lions.To learn more about StoryToys visit . PRIVACY POLICY can be found here: /privacy/Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments or need help, please contact us at:
Chuggington - We are the Chuggineers
Ride the rails in an exciting new Chuggington adventure for preschool kids! We Are The Chuggineers is the follow-up to the best-selling Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue storybook app from StoryToys. Based on the television special episode called Chuggineers: Ready to Build, this action-packed story includes dynamic, multi-level games, positive reinforcement and rewards, video clips, and fun interactions with the characters.Danger looms as the Chuggineers build a bridge for the new high-speed link to Tootington -- but eagle-eyed Brewster saves the day! Throughout the adventure, your child can play interactive games featuring brand new characters from Chuggington:GAMES: ● Track Challenge – Lay track with Zack!● The Big Dig – Tunnel deep into a mountain with Tyne!● Ring Rescue – Chase a runaway tunnel ring with Brewster and Cormac!● Tunnel Racer – Avoid obstacles and help Payce do her fastest tunnel run ever!FEATURES:o The official storybook app of the Chuggineers: Ready to Build extended episode o Stars the newest Chuggers – Zack, Tyne, Fletch, Cormac & Payce o 17 pages of exciting story, animation and illustrations o 7 video clips from the TV showo 4 immersive 3D games (fun for the whole family!)o Positive reinforcement for reading and playing alongo Win one of four stars when each game is completed: blue, green, red and gold. o Read to me, Read it Myself and Autoplay modes with highlighted texto Play again and again!***************REVIEWS:Some Reviews of StoryToys’ Previous titles: "StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books. This application evolves the very concept of what a story can be." ~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge “Every page keeps the reader wanting more. The interactivity of the pop-up pages is superb.” ~ Leanne McGinty, Ahgoo Review “Now THIS is what I call an app!! My jaw dropped when I started reading this interactive book.” ~ Sylvia Duckworth, French Apps for kids “Stunning. If I had to sum up this app in one word it would absolutely be stunning.” ~ Danielle Smith,
***************STORYTOYS AWARDS:o Kidscreen 2016 Awardo Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award, 2015o 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awardso 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ appo 2 Mom’s Choice gold awardso Mom’s Choice Silver awardo Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Awardo Best Kids’ App Ever winnero Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation awardo 9 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards***************Don’t forget to share your review below, we’d love to hear what you think! Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions: o Visit us:
o Email us: For any technical issues please email us at
o Like us on Facebook:
/ StoryToys o Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
农场乐事 ~ 触摸、观看、聆听
“触摸、观察、聆听”是针对学前教育打造的平板和智能手机系列应用,这些应用能在孩子们学习生词时,给他们启发和愉悦。《农场乐事》向学前儿童介绍了 85 多种动物和物体,包括拖拉机、干草、奶牛、绵羊和猪。它也是适合家长和孩子共同分享的完美应用,它将精美的照片、简单的文字标签和友好的旁白结合在一起。此外,您还可以将这款应用变成适合所有年龄学生的语言学习工具,只需在菜单中选择第二语言即可。《农场乐事》就如同一本真正的书,您很快就能上手。打开每个页面,都会有轻快活泼的旋律;每个 3D 场景打开时,明快而多彩的图片就会神奇般地跳出。当您的孩子轻按某一图片时,他们会看到并听到相关的词汇,因此,这款应用是帮助孩子学习新词并强化已知词汇的强大工具。通过第二语言选项,孩子们也能探索西班牙语、汉语、法语和德语等其他语言。 农场动物们和物体被分为 13 种类别,帮助孩子们了解马、绵羊、奶牛,猪,山羊,小鸡,鹅,鸭子、火鸡、庄稼、拖拉机、工具和机器,以及动物爸爸妈妈和动物小宝宝的叫法。 特色:《农场乐事 ~ 触摸、观看、聆听》是 StoryToys Junior 系列应用中的一款。专为 15 个月至 3 岁多儿童设计,具备以下功能:o 完整的 3D 体验 - 就像一本真正的书o 14 个互动 3D 立体场景以及 85 多个生词o
可选英语、法语、德语、西班牙语及汉语作为第一语言或第二语言o 每种语言均由专业演员做完整旁白o 诙谐且极其详尽的图片,所显示的物体栩栩如生 o 伴以有趣的音乐和真实的环境音效,栩栩如生的动物声音
The Very Hungry Caterpillar & Friends – First Words
The Very Hungry Caterpillar(TM) & Friends First Words is an adorable preschool learning app for tablets and mobile phones that will delight and encourage young children as they learn their first words. Featuring The Very Hungry Caterpillar(TM) and other much-loved characters, the app introduces early learners to over 80 words, from farm animals to family and food. It's also the perfect app for parents and little ones to share, combining enchanting illustrations by Eric Carle, simple word labels, and friendly narration. In addition, you can turn the app into a language-learning tool for students of all ages, simply by choosing a second language in the menu.The app is just like a real book, so it’s easy to find your way around. Each page is introduced by a playful rhyme, while bright and colorful images pop-up magically as each 3D scene opens. When your child taps a picture, they see and hear the associated word, making this a powerful tool for learning new words as well as reinforcing those they already know. The final page is a quiz, allowing young readers to see what they have learned. With the second language option, they also can explore other languages too, including Spanish, French and German. The words are grouped into 13 different categories to get children thinking and talking about the world around them, including farm, jungle, sea and garden animals, food, clothing, family, transport and objects around the home. The Very Hungry Caterpillar(TM) & Friends First Words is part of the StoryToys Jr line. Designed for young children aged 15 months to 3+ years old, it includes the following features:o Full 3D experience - just like a real booko Stunning illustrations by best-selling author Eric Carleo 13 interactive 3D pop-up scenes and over 80 wordso Quiz sectiono Choice of English, French, German and Spanish as either a primary or secondary languageo Fully narrated in each language by professional actorso Featuring a fun soundtrack and atmospheric sound effects________________________________STORYTOYS AWARDS:o Winner of the BolognaRagazzi Digital Award, 2015o 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awardso 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ appo 2 Mom’s Choice gold awardso Mom’s Choice Silver awardo Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Awardo Best Kids’ App Ever winnero Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation awardo 8 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards
Clangers - Playtime Planet
Clangers – Playtime Planet is an adorable activity app for preschool children featuring favourite characters from the much-loved TV show, including Tiny and Small, the Skymoos, the Froglets and the Soup Dragon. Watch them come to life as you tap your way through a visually-stunning 3D world. The app includes seven games, each set in a different part of the Clanger’s little blue planet, and there are stars to be won on every level:o FROGLETS. Put the Froglets into the right basket – before they hop away! o KNITTING GAME. Help Granny Clanger knit a scarf for Tiny and Small by finding her lost balls of wool. o SKYMOO RIDE. Guide a Skymoo as it swoops over the Clanger planet, avoiding moons and satellites and gobbling bubble flowers along the way. o EGGBOT SING-SONG. Play six delightful tunes from the TV series by tapping on the singing Eggbots, or make up your own tune! o PEEKABOO CAVES. Enjoy a game of hide and seek with the Clangers and the Soup Dragon in the Sleeping Caves.o MYSTERY STARS. Explore the stars and solve 3D puzzles, swiping spinning constellations to reveal their hidden shape. o BOUNCING PEAS. Tiny and Small are having trouble collecting some very bouncy peas in their basket. Can you help?Designed for preschoolers and Clangers fans of all ages, the Clangers – Playtime Planet app is part of the StoryToys Jr. line. FEATURESo Intuitive, child-friendly and easy to useo Stunning 3D world recreates the TV characters and setso Charming animations o Professionally narrated with both UK and US English optionso Soundtracks and fun sound effects from the TV show
达芬奇的猫 Leonardo’s Cat
A contraption-packed, brain-teasing puzzle game featuring the voice of Patrick Stewart (Star Trek, X-Men) as Leonardo da Vinci.Available in French, Spanish and German.Leonardo’s latest invention, the Automaton, has been stolen by his devious arch-enemy Michelangelo. You must help Scungilli, Leonardo’s brave and long suffering cat, as he searches the ancient city for the Automoton, negotiating ominous obstacles and terrifying traps as he goes. Use your wits and an arsenal of da Vinci’s cunning inventions to negotiate levels and guide Scungilli to safety. But one false move – and it’s back to the drawing board! - SOLVE complex puzzles through 60 levels of perilous adventure - SURVIVE deadly obstacles and vicious traps using da Vinci’s legendary inventions - EXPLORE a richly detailed and atmospheric world inspired by 16th-century Amboise, home to da Vinci's studio- COLLECT robot parts on each level to build da Vinci’s Automoton, the world’s first robot- DISCOVER the truth as the humorous plot unfolds… With over 7 million downloads and 400 Number 1 hits in Kids and Books categories worldwide, StoryToys has teamed up with Patrick Stewart, Michael Frith (The Muppets, Fraggle Rock), Bob Tedeschi (New York Times, Bobo Explores Light) and Savage Studios to create this fun-packed educational puzzle game.FEATURES● 60 unique puzzle levels across 6 environments crammed with exploding/crashing/splashing fun! ● Beautifully-animated cut scenes featuring Patrick Stewart as the voice of Leonardo da Vinci ● Lush visuals and captivating soundtrack inspired by the Renaissance world● Incredible inventions including cannons, catapults and ornithopters!● Packed with fascinating educational content based on science, art, physics and other wonders of the Renaissance
Chuggington ~ We are the Chuggineers
Ride the rails in an exciting new Chuggington adventure for preschool kids! Free to download and try before you buy! We Are The Chuggineers is the follow-up to the best-selling Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue storybook app from StoryToys. Based on the television special episode called Chuggineers: Ready to Build, this action-packed story includes dynamic, multi-level games, positive reinforcement and rewards, video clips, and fun interactions with the characters.Danger looms as the Chuggineers build a bridge for the new high-speed link to Tootington - but eagle-eyed Brewster saves the day! Throughout the adventure, your child can play interactive games featuring brand new characters from Chuggington:GAMES: ● Track Challenge – Lay track with Zack!● The Big Dig – Tunnel deep into a mountain with Tyne!● Ring Rescue – Chase a runaway tunnel ring with Brewster and Cormac!● Tunnel Racer – Avoid obstacles and help Payce do her fastest tunnel run ever!FEATURES:o The official storybook app of the Chuggineers: Ready to Build extended episode o Stars the newest Chuggers – Zack, Tyne, Fletch, Cormac & Payce o 17 pages of exciting story, animation and illustrations o 7 video clips from the TV showo 4 immersive 3D games (fun for the whole family!)o Positive reinforcement for reading and playing alongo Win one of four stars when each game is completed: blue, green, red and gold. o Read to me, Read it Myself and Autoplay modes with highlighted texto Play again and again!***************REVIEWS:Some Reviews of StoryToys’ Previous titles: "StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books. This application evolves the very concept of what a story can be." ~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge “Every page keeps the reader wanting more. The interactivity of the pop-up pages is superb.” ~ Leanne McGinty, Ahgoo Review “Now THIS is what I call an app!! My jaw dropped when I started reading this interactive book.” ~ Sylvia Duckworth, French Apps for kids “Stunning. If I had to sum up this app in one word it would absolutely be stunning.” ~ Danielle Smith,
***************STORYTOYS AWARDS:o Kidscreen 2016 Awardo Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award, 2015o 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awardso 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ appo 2 Mom’s Choice gold awardso Mom’s Choice Silver awardo Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Awardo Best Kids’ App Ever winnero Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation awardo 9 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards***************Don’t forget to share your review, we’d love to hear what you think! Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions: o Visit us:
o Email us: For any technical issues please email us at
o Like us on Facebook:
/ StoryToys o Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
Batman(TM) Unlimited: Gotham City’s Most Wanted
Test your detective skills in Batman(TM) Unlimited: Gotham City’s Most Wanted, a puzzle adventure app for tablets, mobile phones and Apple TV, combining decision-making, problem-solving and fast-paced action. Immerse yourself in a brand new Batman(TM) story featuring your favorite DC Super Heroes including The Flash(TM), Green Arrow(TM) and Cyborg(TM). As the moon rises over Gotham City, a bizarre crime wave breaks out. Nightwing(TM), Batgirl(TM) and even Red Robin are under suspicion. It's your job to clear their name, piece together the clues, and track down the mastermind behind the crimes. Pit your wits against Gotham City’s villains in over 40 interactive story pages and 10 immersive interactive experiences: o Fly above the streets of Gotham City o Help Cyborg hack into a computer and track down the secret hideout o Practise your archery skills as Green Arrow sneaks into a heavily-guardedlaboratory o Direct The Flash through the streets of Gotham as he gathers evidence at lightning speed o Help Batman grill Scarecrow, Solomon Grundy and Silver Banshee in Arkham Asylum o Burn rubber in the Batmobile in a high speed chase across town There’s a crime to be solved – and Batman needs your help!
饥饿毛毛虫:创造性游戏
这款精美的应用改编自埃里克·卡尔的优美艺术作品,还有备受儿童喜爱的饥饿毛毛虫(TM);其目标是为了激发儿童的创造性探索,培养他们的想象力,鼓励他们通过艺术表达自己。这个由世界上最受欢迎毛毛虫的作者打造的的世界中,您的小家伙肯定会爱上探索形状、颜色和纹理。这款应用忠于埃里克·卡尔的想象力与艺术技巧,提供了简单、直观与引人入胜的游戏体验,鼓励孩子们通过美丽、生动的艺术作品表达自己。 这些小小艺术家们可以通过独一无二的方式作画、上色、设计与创作:
- 使用埃里克·卡尔备受喜爱的角色模板,包括饥饿毛毛虫(TM)和棕熊等等。
- 剪切品种多样的埃里克·卡尔原创纹理与画纸,制作美丽的拼图
- 在空白画布上徒手创造独一无二的艺术作品小朋友们在游戏和探索的过程中将发现有趣的隐藏功能,为他们提供更多灵感!特色:
取材于埃里克·卡尔精美手绘拼图插画的 40 多种独一无二的纹理和画纸
大量取材于埃里克·卡尔多本畅销书籍的模板,包括《饥饿毛毛虫(TM)》、《棕熊》、《拼拼凑凑的变色龙》、《海马先生》和《好安静的蟋蟀》等等
空白画布,充分释放您的想象力!
支持图层:通过简单的手势操作将对象分组或重新安排图层
将您的大作保存在自己的画廊中,好好欣赏
一年四季都有惊喜推出
支持相关设备中的压力触控功能
兼容 iPad Pro 的 Apple Pencil。《饥饿毛毛虫创造性游戏》是根据埃里克·卡尔作品改编的一系列创新教育类应用之一。本系列其他应用包括屡获大奖的《饥饿毛毛虫(TM):形状和颜色》和全球热销应用《我的饥饿毛毛虫(TM)》:
* 荣获 2015 年度博洛尼亚儿童电子书大奖 *
* 荣获 2016 年度 Kidscreen 奖 *
* 在 30 多个国家排名第一的儿童类应用 *
* 《儿童科技评论》,儿童第一台 iPad 的 10 佳基础应用 *
o Tech With Kids 最佳应用选择奖。
埃里克·卡尔的棕熊动物大游行
与棕熊一起散步,和它遇见的动物们一起举办美丽的音乐游行。为纪念埃里克·卡尔的经典畅销书《棕熊,棕熊,你看到了什么?》 50 周年,这只可爱的动物惊艳的 3D 互动应用中变得栩栩如生。 与可爱的棕熊一道探索它的世界并认识新的朋友。与红鸟、黄鸭、绿蛙和其他角色见面。给动物上色并创建独一无二的声音和音乐,乐趣多多。孩子们喜欢录制自己的歌声和为动物配音。在神奇的 3D 世界寻找隐藏惊喜。您玩得越多,所发现的惊喜也将越多。《棕熊,棕熊》是 StoryToys Jr. 的作品之一,由倍受欢迎的《我的饥饿毛毛虫》团队精心打造。这是一个充满色彩与音乐的世界,定会吸引您不断回来探索。专为学前儿童以及埃里克·卡尔各年龄段的粉丝设计,包括以下特色: o 超酷的《棕熊》 3D 互动角色。 o 培养对音乐和自然的热爱。o 发现神奇的互动活动。o 非竞争性的个性化游戏。o 基于埃里克·卡尔明亮多彩的手绘拼贴插图设计,图文并茂的场景。o 直观、对儿童友好、易于使用。o 迷人的音乐效果和让人感到舒服的音效。o 录制您自己的动物声音,创造独一无二的音乐旋律。
《小兔米菲的世界》
新!前往客厅绘制您自己的米菲大作!新!来看看米菲入睡后会梦到什么吧。和米菲一起在踏上一场魔法之旅。取材于艺术家迪克·布鲁纳创作的图画书与全球热门的电视节目:小兔米菲在恬雅而美丽的3D互动应用中变得栩栩如生!和小兔米菲一起探索世界, 和她一起愉快地玩耍吧。您可帮她穿衣打扮,刷个牙或者洗个澡。带她出去到花园里游玩。和可爱的狗狗史努菲玩丢球游戏。让她放个风筝。帮助小兔米菲种植自己的水果蔬菜,并用这些新鲜食材烘焙美味蛋糕。每一天都有新的惊喜和新的发现喔。您与小兔米菲玩得越久,可以解锁的有趣活动就越多! 一起玩滑板车,喂鱼,听故事或者搭积木。当小兔米菲累了,就哄她上床睡觉吧。等你叫醒米菲后,门口就会出现皮洛叔叔送来的新礼物。内含一套免费的 iMessage 米菲表情包!我们的游戏为 iPad 3 和更新型号设计,虽然在之前的型号也能游戏,但你可能会遇到性能问题
米菲的世界!
新!前往客厅绘制您自己的米菲大作!新!来看看米菲入睡后会梦到什么吧。和米菲一起在踏上一场魔法之旅。取材于艺术家迪克·布鲁纳创作的图画书与全球热门的电视节目:小兔米菲在恬雅而美丽的3D互动应用中变得栩栩如生!和小兔米菲一起探索世界, 和她一起愉快地玩耍吧。您可帮她穿衣打扮,刷个牙或者洗个澡。带她出去到花园里游玩。和可爱的狗狗史努菲玩丢球游戏。让她放个风筝。帮助小兔米菲种植自己的水果蔬菜,并用这些新鲜食材烘焙美味蛋糕。每一天都有新的惊喜和新的发现喔。您与小兔米菲玩得越久,可以解锁的有趣活动就越多! 一起玩滑板车,喂鱼,听故事或者搭积木。当小兔米菲累了,就哄她上床睡觉吧。等你叫醒米菲后,门口就会出现皮洛叔叔送来的新礼物。内含一套免费的 iMessage 米菲表情包!我们的游戏为 iPad 3 和更新型号设计,虽然在之前的型号也能游戏,但你可能会遇到性能问题
口袋妖怪复刻
全球唯一一款高度还原《口袋妖怪》的手游力作!
小冰冰传奇(决战圣域)
Q版英雄收集乐趣无穷,团战阵容随君搭配,体验主宰比赛的快感
官方版本信息1.22.1.1和包版本1.22.101不一致。即1.22.101为最新版。
欢迎来到游戏王《勇士之路》,全新首发版本上线,登录游戏即可领取红色神将天空龙、翼神龙、巨神兵!游戏以超人气动漫“游戏王”背景,原作角色、经典卡牌玩法,原汁原味为你呈现!青眼白龙、黑魔导、真红眼黑龙等怪兽等你收集,激活千年积木,去挑战!去冒险!你需要收集自己想要的怪兽卡牌而组合一套自己的战斗阵容,在与其他玩家的战斗中不断提升实力,只有一个人能够获得最终的胜利,成为名副其实的游戏王。客服QQ:5290960,客服电话:6
掘地求升 Getting Over It
我做的这个游戏,是为了某种特定类型的人为了伤害他们。o 只用一把锤子和一个锅攀越高山。o 像我对手头的问题进行哲学观察一样倾听。o 这段痛苦的游戏至少要两个小时及以上的时间才能完成。我们的测试者结束游戏的中位时间是5小时,但平均值接近于正无穷。o 一次次地退后。o 体会你曾不知道能承受的新型挫折。
同步助手官方微博
同步推官方微博
同步招聘微博
创始人熊俊微博
游戏联运合作
联运接入商务
吴舒婷 QQ:
商务合作洽谈
应用收录QQ:(公众号)
换量合作QQ:
友链合作QQ:
广告合作QQ
电话:400-998-1389
工作时间:
周一至周五&09:30-18:30
周六&&&&&&&&&&13:30-19:00
厦门同步网络有限公司&&版权所有&&
地址:厦门市思明区软件园二期望海路10号之三3F&&
健康游戏忠告:抵制不良游戏 拒绝盗版游戏 注意自我保护 谨防受骗上当 适度游戏益脑 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受健康生活
同步助手是安全易用的苹果手机助手,是iPhone、iPad、iTouch的管理工具,可以下载游戏、软件、壁纸、铃声资源,玩苹果就用同步助手!
本功能所涉及内容均由CP提供,提供内容的CP已承诺承担由于内容的合法性及健康性所引起的争议和法律责任。}

我要回帖

更多关于 seeyou是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信