在沪江关注的沪友遇到了一个关于的疑惑,已有人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述
知识点相关讲解
暂无知识点相关讲解
其他相关知识点
暂无相关知识点初中定语从句试题
初中定语从句试题
【 - 试题】
  导语:如今试题涉及各个领域,它是考核某种技能水平的标准。下面是小编给大家整理的初中定语从句试题的内容,希望能给你带来帮助!  初中定语从句试题  选择填空  1. Don’t talk about such things of _______ you are not sure.  A. which B. what C. as D. those  2. Is this the factory __________ you visited the other day?  A. that B. where C. in which D. the one  3. Is this factory __________ some foreign friends visited last Friday?  A. that B. where C. which D. the one  4. Is this the factory __________ he worked ten years ago?  A. that B. where C. which D. the one  5. The wolves hid themselves in the places __________ couldn’t be found.  A. that B. where C. in which D. in that  6. The freezing point is the temperature __________ water changes into ice.  A. at which B. on that C. in which D. of what  7. This book will show you __________ can be used in other contexts..  A. how you have observed B. what you have observed  C. that you have observed D. how that you have observed  8. The reason is __________ he is unable to operate the machine.  A. because B. why C. that D. whether  9. I’ll tell you __________ he told me last week.  A. all which B. that C. all that D. which  10. That tree, __________ branches are almost bare, is very old.  A. whose B. of which C. in which D. on which  11. I have bought the same dress __________ she is wearing.  A. as B. that C. which D. what  12. He failed in the examination, __________ made his father very angry.  A. which B. it C. that D. what  13. We’re talking about the piano and the pianist _______ were in the concert we attended last night.  A. which B. whom C. who D. that  14. The girl ________ an English song in the next room is Tom’s sister.  A. who is singing B. is singing C. sang D. was singing  15. Those ___ not only from books but also through practice will succeed.  A. learn B. who C. that learns D. who learn  16. Anyone ________ this opinion may speak out.  A. that against B. that against C. who is against D. who are against  17. Didn’t you see the man ________?  A. I nodded just now B. whom I nodded just now  C. I nodded to him just now D. I nodded to just now  18. Can you lend me the novel ______ the other day?  A. that you talked B. you talked about it  C. which you talked with D. you talked about  19. Is there anything _______ to you?  A. that is belonged B. that belongs  C. that belong D. which belongs  20. ---- “How do you like the book?”  ---- “It’s quite different from _______ I read last month.”  A. that B. which C. the one D. the one what  21. Mr. Zhang gave the textbook to all the pupils except _____ who had lready taken them.  A. the ones B. ones C. some D. the others  22. The train _______ she was travelling was late.  A. which B. where C. on which D. in that  23. He has lost the key to the drawer _______ the papers are kept.  A. where B. in which C. under which D. which  24. Antarctic _______ we know very little is covered with thick ice all the year round.  A. which B. where C. that D. about which  25. It’s the third time _______ late this month.  A. that you arrived B. when you arrived  C. that you’ve arrived D. when you’ve arrived  26. It was in 1969 _______the American astronaut succeeded in landing on the moon.  A. that B. which C. when D. in which  27. May the fourth is the day ______ we Chinese people will never forget.  A. which B. when C. on which D. about which  28. We are going to spend the Spring Festival in Guangzhou, _______ live my grandparents and some relatives.  A. which B. that C. who D. where  29. The hotel _______ during our holidays stands by the seaside.  A. we stayed at B. where we stayed at  C. we stayed D. in that we stayed  30. Is it in that factory _______ “Red Flag” cars are produced?  A. in which B. where C. which D. that  31. It is the Suez Canal _______ separates Asia ______ Africa.  A. which, to B. where, from C. that, from D. that, with  32. Under the bridge, however, almost directly below, _______ was a small canoe, with a boy in it.  A. there B. where C. it D. which  33. He is not ______ a fool _______.  A. such, as he is looked B. such, as he looks  C. as, as he is looked D. so, as he looks  34. Is that the reason _______ you are in favour of the proposal?  A. which B. what C. why D. for that  35. He must be from Africa, _______ can be seen from his skin.  A. that B. as C. who D. what  36. He has two sons, _______ work as chemists.  A. two of whom B. both of whom C. both of which D. all of whom  37. I, _______ your good friend, will try my best to help you out.  A. who is B. who am C. that is D. what is  38. He is a man of great experience, _______ much can be learned.  A. who B. that C. from which D. from whom  39. ---- Do you know the town at all?  --- No, this is the first time I ________ here.  A. was B. have been C. came D. am coming  40. I don’t like _______ you speak to her.  A. the way B. the way in that  C. the way which D. the way of which  41. The two things _______ they felt very proud are Jim’s gold watch and Della’s hair.  A. about which B. of which  C. in which D. for which  42. The dinner was the most expensive meal we ______.  A. would have B. have had C. had never had D. had ever had  43. Do you know which hotel _______?  A. she is staying B. she is staying in  C. is she staying D. is she staying in  44. There is only one thing _______ I can do.  A. what B. that C . all D. which  45. Who can think of a situation ________ this idiom can be used?  A. which B. that C. where D. in that  46. I have many books, some of _______ are on chemistry.  A. them B. that C. which D. those  47. They were interested _______ you told them.  A. in which B. in that C. all that D. in everything  48. The astronaut did many experiments in the spaceship, ________ much  help for knowing space.  A. which we think it is B. which we think are of  C. of which we think is D. I think which is of  49. The great day we looked forward to _______ at last.  A. come B. came C. coming D. comes  50. I like the second football match _______ was held last week.  A. which B. who C. that D. /  [参考答案]  1―5 AADBA 6―10 ABCCA 11―15 AADAD 16―20 CDDBC 21―25 ACBDC 26―30 AADAD  31―35 CABCB 36―40 BBDBA 41―45 BDBBC 46―50 CDBBC
[初中定语从句试题]相关文章:
本文来源: 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
中考英语定语从句练习题及答案
下载积分:2500
内容提示:中考英语定语从句练习题及答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:6|
上传日期: 22:59:00|