the elephants are eating.___you are bigg填空

当前位置: >>
牛津英语2B每周一练7
(The 7th Week) 2B Class______ Name______ No ______Ⅰ.Copy the sentences(正确抄写句子, 注意大小写和标点符号) look tom do you like bears yes i doII. Read and judge(发音相同的用 T 表示,不相同用 F 表示) ( ( ( ( ) 1. A, giraffe ) 3. A, they ) 5. A, lovely ) 7. A, small B,snake B,them B,soft B,ball ( ( ( ( ) 2. A, elephant ) 4. A, bear ) 6. A, tail ) 8. A, brown B,zebra B,hear B,wait B,snowIII.Write the words(写出下列单词的复数形式) 1. 4. 7. snake ---snakes wolf-watch --2. 5. 8. toy ---goose--meat --3. 6. 9. giraffe --leaf-body ---10. fox ---11. tomato ---12. sheep ---IV. Read and fill in the blanks: (任意填空): 1. What _______ are they? They are yellow. 2. Can I _______ you? A big cake, please. 3. They _______ eating grass. 4. ________ run on the road. 5. There is _______ elephant in the pond. 6. They are big. They are tall. They have long necks. They are _________. 7. _______ I have some noodles? Yes, please. 8. I _______ draw a cat. But my little sister _______ draw a cat. 9. Monkeys ________ long tails. 10. I like eating chicken. I like eating chicken _______. 11. ________ the lemon. It’s rough. 12. The bird can _______ in the sky. V. Rewrite the sentences(按要求改写句子) 1. They are zebras.(对划线部分提问) 2. The pig is lovely and soft. (对划线部分提问) 3. A monkey has a long tail. (改为复数句) 4. The lions like eating meat. (否定句)5. They like flying kites in the park.(一般疑问句并做肯定回答)VI. Read and choose(阅读短文并选择) This is a forest. There are many animals in it. They are elephants, giraffes, tigers, bears, zebras…The elephants are big and grey. They like to eat hay. The giraffes are yellow and orange. They are tall. They like to eat leaves. The tigers are brown and black. They like to eat meat. The hippo is grey and big. The hippo’s mouth is big, too. It likes to eat grass. The rabbit is white and small. The rabbit’s eyes are red. It likes to eat carrots and grass. They are happy. ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. There are many animals in the forest. ) 2. The big elephants like to eat leaves. ) 3. The tall giraffes are yellow and black. ) 4. The hippo is big. Its mouth is big too.. ) 5. The rabbit likes to eat grass..VII. 以我喜欢的一种小动物为题,写一篇小短文(以复数 they are 的形式),至少 5 句,三种句型 _______________ ________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________
牛津英语2B每周一练6 隐藏&& (The 6th Week) 2B Class___ Name___ No _...skip 6.swim 7. fly 8.sing 9. dance 10. plete the ...牛津英语2B每周一练2 隐藏&& 2B 每周一练 2 (The 2nd Week) 2B do you ...(圆形) 7. He can make ___ elephant. It’s ___ paper elephant. 8....牛津英语2B每周一练5 隐藏&& (The 5th Week) 2B Class___ Name___ No _...---No, ___ ___. 7. ___ does this table ___? It’s hard and ...牛津英语2B每周一练4 隐藏&& (The 4th Week) 2B Class___ Name___ No _...---No, ___ ___. 7. ___ does this table ___? It’s hard and ...2017年上海版牛津英语2B期中测试卷(含答案)_英语_...(听力部分)34% 一.Listen and choose(听录音,选...选出你听到的句子, 将字母代号写在括号内)7 % (...牛津小学英语二年级第一... 3页 免费 (沪教牛津...二年级牛津英语 2B 期中练习试卷 Part 1 Listening(...vua ( ) 7. pqb ( ) OPQ QPO ( ) ( ) ...沪教版牛津英语2BM1U2练习卷_二年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2015 超宇...七、问答句配对 10% (一) ( ) 1. What colour is it? A. Yes, it ...2017年上海版牛津英语2B期中测试卷(含答案)_法语...(听力部分)34% 一.Listen and choose(听录音,选...选出你听到的句子, 将字母代号写在括号内)7 % (...牛津英语2B综合练习卷_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2B 期中综合练习(1) 班级___ 姓名 ___ 学号___ 听力部分 50% 一、圈出听到的单词,圈在字母代号上。10% 1...2B牛津英语一课一练_二年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2B 牛津英语一课一练...语法 1) 如: 不需要时可以说: Unit 7 Hot summer 1. Words and ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。当前位置: >>
新目标七年级下第二单元练习题
Unit 2 Where’s the post office?词汇: post, office, library, restaurant, bank, supermarket, street, park, avenue, center, bridge, mail, front, neighborhood, left, right, market, house, garden, district, walk, beginning, tour, place, fun, way, taxi, airport, pay, enjoy, visit, turn, arrive, take, pass, hope, open, clean, quiet, dirty, hungry, down, there, just, straight, near, across, next, between, behind, through, welcome, if 词组: post office, pay phone, on Center Street, across from, next to, between and, in front of, go straight turn left, on the right, take a walk, the beginning of, a good place to have fun, arrive at/in, take a taxi, go down 句型: Is there a hotel in the neighborhood? Where is the bank? It’s between the …and the … Turn left on First Avenue. Bridge Street is a good place to have fun. 语法: 1.There be 句型的用法 2. 表示地点的介词的一般用法。检测题I. 选择填空 从每题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。 (25 分) 1. --- Where __________ his friends from? --- Japan. A. is B. are C. does D. do 2. --- Can we __________ them our telephone number? --- No, you can’t. A. tell B. talk C. speak D. say 3. --- I hope you have a good trip! --- __________. A. That’s all right B. Thank you C. You’re welcome D. Of course I will 4. --- __________, where is the post office? --- It’s on New Street. A. I’m sorry B. Excuse me C. Thank you D. Hello 5. Please write__________ me and tell me __________ yourself. A. of B. about C. about D. for 6. Next to the hotel is a small house __________ an interesting garden. A. has B. is C. and D. with 7. Bridge Street is a very good place __________. A. to have fun B. have fun C. to have funs D. have funny 8. My new pen pal Jim Green __________ me that he can __________ a little Chinese. A. say B. speak C. talk D. speak 9. --- Hello! Can I take a bus here to the zoo? --- Sorry, there are __________ buses here. A. some B. any C. no D. many 10. New Year’s Day is the __________ of the year. A. begin B. beginning C. ending D. end 11. Walk __________ the park and __________ from it, you can see the hotel on your right. A. through B. cross C. across D. across 12. --- Let’s __________ the quiet and beautiful park! --- That’s sounds good! A. enjoy B. like C. love D. watch 13. Andrew knows __________ Chinese, and he can write __________ Chinese. A. with B. in C. at D. in 14. The park is __________ the bank. A. across from. B. cross C. from D. next 15. The boys enjoy __________ soccer ball very much. A. to play B. plays C. playing D. play 16. There __________ a hotel, a school and three shops in the neighborhood. A. is B. are C. have D. has 17. This term we’ll have fun __________ English. A. speak B. speaking C. to speak D. speaks 18. --- Is there a big supermarket near __________? --- Yes, there is. It’s __________ Fifth Avenue. A. between B. through C. on D. from 19. I’m going to watch the soccer game __________ the Japanese team and the Chinese team. A. between B. of C. on D. at 20. --- Where is the hotel? --- It’s __________ Bridge Street __________ the right. A. on B. down C. of D. at 21. The supermarket is very ___________. Many people are selling and buying things. A. quiet B. clean C. dirty D. busy 22. --- Where she ? --- She lives in Beijing. A. does, live in B. does, lives in C. is, lives D. does, live 23. --- What’s __________ hand? --- Please guess. A. of your left B. in your left C. with you left D. to your left 24. You can __________ in the bookshop on Sunday. A. play games with B. take a taxi C. have a good school trip D. buy some books 25. There is a police station __________ . A. on my way home B. on my way to home C. at my way home D. at my way to home Ⅱ. 完形填空 阅读下面短文, 从每题 A 、B、 C、 D 四个选项中, 选出一个能填入文章 中相应空白处的最佳答案。 (10 分) Li Lei gets an e-mail 26 Jackson Wilson. Jack is a student in Canada. He wants to 27 Chinese. Dear friend, My name is Jack Wilson. I am from Toronto, _28 . I am 13 years old. I’m a schoolboy. I know China is a great _29 . I want to make friends(交朋友) 30_ China and I want to learn Chinese. There are nineteen students in 31_ class. My classmates are from six countries. They are learning English. My parents are from France. They 32_ French. I speak English and French. There are many Chinese 33_ in Toronto. I want to learn Chinese, 34_ I don’t have any Chinese textbooks. Could you 35_ me? Please write back soon. Thank you. Yours, Jack 26. A. for B. to C. from D. of 27. A. teach B. learn C. speak D. know 28. A. Canada B. Japan C. Australia D. France 29. A. city B. country C. people D. school 30. A. on B. at C. in D. to 31. A. his B. your C. my D. their 32. A. speak B. tell C. say D. talk 33. A. there B. man C. peoples D. students 34. A. so B. and C. for D. but 35. A. give B. help C. write D. leave Ⅲ. 补全对话 从方框中选择恰当的句子完成对话。 分) (8AA: Excuse me. 36 B: No. I am from Canada. A: Can you speak Chinese? B: Yes, I can. 37 A: Do you like China? B: 38 I often go to Chinese restaurants with my friends Julie. A: 39 Does she come from Canada, too? B: No. She comes from Australia. A: Can she speak Chinese? B: Yes, she can. She speaks Chinese well. A. B. C. D. What about Julie? Yes, I do. I like Chinese people and Chinese food. Are you from the US? But only a little.BA: Excuse me, sir. Could you tell me 40 ? B: Sorry, I don’t know. I’m new here. 41 A: Thank you all the same. Excuse me, sir. Where’s the bus station, please? B: 42 Turn right and walk on. You can find it on your left. It’s next to a hospital. A: 43 B: You are welcome. A.Thanks a lot B.how to get to the bus station C.Go down the street to the third turning D.But you can ask the policeman Ⅳ. 阅读理解 阅读短文,然后从每题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中, 选出一个能完成所给句 子或回答所提问题的最佳答案。 (15 分)AIn our city there is a big zoo. There are a lot of different animals in it. There are some scary tigers and lions. They like eating meat and they eat much meat every day. There are also two big elephants and a baby(婴儿) one.. Children like to ride one of them. The elephants are very kind and friendly. They eat much grass and many bananas. In the zoo, we can see different kinds of bears(熊), brown bears, black bears and white bears. They are all slow and clumsy. They stand on their back legs and lift their front legs to ask for food. They like cakes very much. Do you like pandas? There’s only one in the zoo. Her name is Lingling. She is very cute. She likes eating bamboo leaves a lot. She is kind of shy. She’s very interesting and lovely. 44. What do tigers and lions like eating? They like eating __________ A. fruit B. meat C. vegetables D. rice 45. How many elephants are there in the zoo? There are __________. A. one B. two C. three D. four 46. What color are the bears in the zoo? They are __________ A. black B. brown C. white D. A, B and C 47. Bears stand on their __________ legs and lift their __________ legs to ask for food. A. back B. back C. front D. front 48. Which is NOT TRUE according to the passage? A. Children like to ride on the elephants in the zoo. B. The elephants are very friendly to people C. The bears always ask for food with their back legs. D. Elephants like bananas very much.BMr. and Mrs Smith come from London, England. They work in China now. They teach English in a middle school. They like their work very much. They have two children, Sam and Sue. They are both in Shanghai with their parents. Mr Smith can’t speak Chinese, but his wife can speak it very well. Mr Smith likes swimming and reading, and Mrs Smith likes swimming and reading, too. They often go swimming in the afternoon and read in the evening. Sam and Sue like playing games with Chinese boys and girls. Sam’s uncle works on a farm near London. He likes swimming, too. He wants to work in Shanghai, but he can’t speak Chinese. So he still (仍然) lives there and goes to Chinese classes every day. 49. Where are Sam and Sue from? _________. A. Canada B. America C. England D. Australia 50. What sport does Mr Smith like? _________. A. Swimming B. Running C. Playing basketball 51. What does Sam’s uncle do? He is a _________. A. teacher B. worker C. farmer D. actor 52. What does Sue like? She likes _________. A. swimming and reading B. playing computer games C. watching TV D. playing games 53. _________ are in different countries now. A. Mr. and Mrs Smith B. Mrs Smith and her children C. Mr Smith and his brother D. Mr Smith and his childrenD. WalkingCWhen you are in England, you must (必须) be very careful (小心) in the streets because the traffic (交通) drives (行驶) on the left. Before you cross a street, you must look to the right first, and then the left. In the morning and in the evening when people go to or come back from work, the streets are very busy. Traffic is the most dangerous. When you go by bus in England, you have to be careful, too. Always remember: the traffic goes on the left. Have a look first, or (否则) you may (可能) go the wrong (错) way. In many English cities, there are big buses with two floors (双层). You can sit on the second floor. From there you can see the city very well. It’s very interesting. 54. Traffic in England drives on the ________________. A. right B. left C. evening D. morning 55. When you walk across the streets, you must look to the ___________ first. A. right B. left C. clock D. buses 56. The big buses have ____________ floors. A. one B. two C. three D. four 57. When are the streets very busy? A. in the morning B. in the afternoon C. in the evening D. both A&C 58. On the second floor of the bus, you can see _________________. A. many people are on the bus B. the bus is very big C. the streets are very dangerous D. the city is interesting Ⅴ. 根据句意和所给音标写出单词。 (7 分) 1. Mom, I’m __________. I want to eat some bread. / 'h??grI / 2. The little garden is a __________ place to have a rest. / 'kwaI?t / 3. The Greens live in the __________ of the city. / 'sent? / 4. There are two big __________ in our city. / 'laIbr?rIz/ 5. The post office is __________ the park and the supermarket. / bI'twi:n / 6. Look! The pay phone is __________ from the store. / ?'kr?s / 7. This is a small house with an __________ garden. /'IntrIstI? / Ⅵ. 选词填空 (10 分)A. 选择方框中的单词完成对话。 around get down right see A: Hello! Is there a bank __________ here? B: Yes, there is. But it’s a little far from here. A: Can you tell me how to __________ to the bank? B: Sure. Go __________ this street, and walk across the bridge over the river. Then turn __________ on Zhongshan Road. Go straight and turn left at the second turning(转弯处). Then you can __________ it. It’s next to the hotel. A: Thanks very much. B. 从方框中选出适当的动词,并用其适当形式填空。 have be go play loveI have a new e-friend. Her name is Sally. She is 13 years old. She’s from New York, the US. And she __________ a middle school student of Apple Tree School. Chinese is her favorite subject. She likes __________ to movies and __________ volleyball with her friends after school. She __________ two brothers, Sam and Jim. She __________ them very much. Ⅶ. 改写句子 按括号中的要求完成改写后的句子,每个空格填一个单词。 分) (5 1. There is some bread in the box ( 改为一般疑问句) ___________ ___________ ___________ bread in the box? 2. The restaurant is on Gold Street (对划线部分提问) ___________ ___________ the restaurant? 3. That is a small city. It has only one busy street. ( 合并为一句) That is a small city ___________ ___________ one busy street. 4. Excuse me, is there a library near here? (改写句子,句意不变) Excuse me, is there a library ___________ ___________ ___________? Ⅷ. 改写句子 按括号中的要求完成改写后的句子,每个空格填一个单词。 分) (5 1. 你的笔友说什么语言? What language ___________ your pen pal ___________? 2.他在哪住? ___________ does he ___________? 3.公园是一个娱乐的好地方。 The park is a good ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ . 4. 邮局在银行对面。 The post office is ___________ ___________ the bank. Ⅸ. 任务型阅读 (5 分) Let me tell you something about my little dog Snoopy. Snoopy is an American dog. He looks very lovely. He has two small eyes, two big ears, four short legs and a small tail. It’s great fun playing with him. I often teach him how to play games. Now he can play many kinds of games. If I say “Go to sleep!” he goes to his bed and lies down. If I say “Play basketball!” he goes to catch a ball and put it into a basket. If I say “please dance us!” then he dances to the music. Can he sing a song? One of my friends asks me. Of course he can. But he does not sing in English or Chinese. (1)When he sings, nobody can understand him. 1. What’s the dog’s name? ________________________ 2. Can the dog sing or dance? _______________ 3. 选择一个合适的选项填在文中空白处。 _________ A. with B. for C. on D. of 4.What does the writer often teach the dog? ______________________________________ 5.将(1)处句子翻译成汉语。 ______________________________________ Ⅹ. 书面表达(10 分)假设你在济南有一位笔友,请根据卡片内容把她介绍给你的同学,字数 80 个左右。Name: Wang Fang Age: 15 Birthday: March 2nd Place: Jinan, China Language: Chinese and English (a little) School: No.1 Middle School Favorite sport: Football Favorite subjects: English and Art(relaxing) Family: Brother (Wang Bing)___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________参考答案I. 1-5 BABBB 6-10 DABCB II. 26-30 CBABC 11 -15 BABAC 16-20 ABCAA 21-25 DDBDA31-35 CADDBIII. 36-39 CDBA 40-43 BDCA Ⅳ. 44-48 BCDDC 49-53 CACDC 54-58 BABDDV. 1.hungry 2.quiet 3.center 4.libraries 5.between 6.across7.interestingⅥ. A. around, get, down, right, see B. is, going, playing, has, lovesVII. 1.Is there any2. Where is3. with only 4. in the neighborhood 4. across fromⅧ. 1. does, speak 2. Where, live 3. place to have funⅨ. 1. Its name is Snoopy. 2. Yes, he can. 3. B4. The writer often teaches him how to playgames. 5. 他唱歌时,没人能听得懂。 Ⅹ您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
七年级英语Unit 8 Why do you like koalas 鲁教版知识精讲.doc 7页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:100 &&
七年级英语Unit 8 Why do you like koalas 鲁教版知识精讲
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
七年级Unit 8 Why do you like koalas? 鲁教版
【本讲教育信息】
一、教学内容:
Unit 8 Why do you like koalas?
(一)课标词汇、重点短语、句型结构
(二)语法知识:1. Why, What, Where questions 特殊疑问句
2. Because…
3. Adjectives of quality
(三)语言运用:Describe animals
Express preferences
二、知识总结与归纳
(一)课标词汇、重点短语、句型结构
1. Welcome to the zoo
2. Let’s see the pandas first.
3. Why do you like koalas?
Because they are very cute.
4. Because they are kind of interesting.
5. They are from South Africa.
South Africa
6. What other animals do you like?
7. She likes to play with her friends and eat grass.
*like to do
*play with
8. She’s very beautiful, but she’s very shy, so please be very quiet.
9. He sleeps during the day, but at night he gets up and eats leaves.
10. He usually sleeps and relaxes 20 hours every day!
*…hours every day
(二)语法知识:
1. Why, What, Where questions 特殊疑问句
2. Because…
3. Adjectives of quality
(三)语言运用:Describe animals
Express preferences
Write down some animals and answer the questions.
3. Where are elephants and giraffes from?
4. What do they eat?
【典型例题】
一、单项填空
)1. Let’s _________ the pandas ________.
A. look, first
B. see, first
C. see, one
D. look, one
)2. The monkeys _______________ interesting.
A. kind of
B. is kind of
C. are kinds of
D. are kind of
)3. Pandas are from _____________.
C. South Africa
)4. ______ do you like animals?
________ they are cute.
A. Why, Because
B. What, So
正在加载中,请稍后...
105页89页82页51页88页73页30页82页27页62页}