童年的朋友教案用英语怎么说

Important: Before you install antivirus software, check to make sure you don't already have an antivirus product on your computer. If you do, be sure to remove the product you don't want before you install the new one. It can cause problems on your computer to have two different antivirus products installed at the same 的翻译是: 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Important: Before you install antivirus software, check to make sure you don't already have an antivirus product on your computer. If you do, be sure to remove the product you don't want before you install the new one. It can cause problems on your computer to have two different antivirus products installed at the same
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
相关内容&a告诉他们别为小事争吵 Tells them don't for the minor matter quarrel & a早晨可以在黄山上可以看到美丽的日出 Morning may be possible to see the beautiful sunrise on Huangshan Mountain & a办理暂住证 Handles temporarily resides the card & alitte
bear litte熊 & a阳光女孩会 Sunlight girl meeting & a叶倩 正在翻译,请等待... & aFree of charge but subject to pre-registration, university board confi rmation, 免费,但受前注册支配,大学板confi rmation, & aDon't blame me for the accident! 由于事故不要责备我! & abiologyst biologyst & aGeobacillus stearothermophilus Geobacillus适温油脂 & ai knwo we are only best friend 我知道我们是只有最好的朋友 & a为了表达我对你的爱 In order to express me to your love & aI failed my French test 我在我的法国测试不及格 & ai can play the piano? 我可以弹钢琴? & awarm spirited wit and weirdness of his opera The Magic Flute 温暖spirited他的歌剧的机智和古怪不可思议的长笛 & aHE is
over 他冒汗 在 & aOn the other hand, if you live in a country where there is no
use of English, you must take as your model some other form of English pronunciation. 另一方面,如果您在国家居住,没有问题
对英语,您的用途必须采取作为您的模型英国发音的某种其他形式。 & ahe Proud and Stubborn Sowthern-aristocrat in A Rose for Emily 他骄傲和倔强Sowthern贵族在罗斯为Emily & aSpongbob Spongbob & aon a sunday morning 在一个星期天早晨 & aWe are friends, only can be friends. 我们是朋友,只有可以是朋友。 & a今年夏天我参加了英语夏令营活动 This summer I participated in English summer training camp activity
& aAwarded by Indonesia travel and Tourism Awards (ITTA) 正在翻译,请等待... & a他匆忙地去学校 He goes to the school hurriedly & aIf it is going to bad,for the best of us are bad sometimes ,it begins to bad from the outside,nor from the inside. 如果它去坏,为了最佳我们有时是坏的,它开始到坏从外面,亦不从里面。 & a穿校服是加强纪律性的一个办法,但也妨碍了学生展现他们的个性 Puts on the school uniform strengthens disciplined means, but also hindered the student to unfold their individuality & atime-sharing arrangement 分时安排 & a与东南亚和拉美金融危机不同,此次危机并没有导致美元暴跌,但却进一步强化了美元的弱势地位,并加速了美元的贬值速度。为应对金融危机,美国联邦储备局不断降低利率,为银行注入流动性资金。但这与中国国内紧缩性的货币政策形成了矛盾,即美元利率不断降低,人民币利率不断提高,使得人民币利率大大高于美元利率,导致大量热钱流入中国。加速了美元贬值和人民币升值的过程,从而使中国出口产品价格优势进一步降低。对美出口形成挑战。对目前的产业和贸易结构而言,价格优势仍然是形成中国出口企业竞争力最重要的因素之一。人民币升值对中国出口产品的价格竞争优势的侵蚀始终是一大威胁。 Is different with Southeast Asia and the Latin American financial crisis, this crisis has not caused US dollar to fall suddenly, but further strengthened US dollar weak trend status actually, and has accelerated US dollar depreciation speed.For should to the financial crisis, the Federal Reserve red & aこの問題私はだった残念な非常に 遗憾的上午这第I个问题非常 & athe oil industry goes with the high end of the range 石油工业同行陪高端范围 & a我们都已经尽力了 We all already made contribution & asimply to 简单地 & a(1) the wall–soil system is long enough for the end effects to be ignored 正在翻译,请等待... & aThe ciry has many big restaurants.改为否定回答 ciry有许多大餐馆改为否定回答 & aunder the Investment Company Act in reliance on the exemption from such registration pursuant to section 3(c)(7) thereunder 正在翻译,请等待... & amake questions 做问题 & a邳州华龙木业有限公司 Pi state Hualong wood industry limited company & a非常荣幸能够收到你的来信 正在翻译,请等待... & aHello! welcome to our school please come with me Hello! welcome to our school please come with me & a为这些领域新一代强有力的研究工具 For these domain new generation of powerful research tool & aDavid, as we shake hands we hold on for the length of time it takes to learn the color of their eyes. 大卫,因为我们握手我们为它采取学会他们的眼睛的颜色的时间举行。 & auseful life 正在翻译,请等待... & aue Gem in the middle cell will save you from unwanted shifting! ue宝石在中间细胞从不需要转移将保存您! & a我将向你展示最好自己 I will demonstrate best own to you & aThe Chinese people will only bootlick 仅中国人民意志bootlick & a长久的和短暂的 Long-time and short & aHUILE DE PHOQUE 油封 & aWater solubility 水溶性 & asoil will be deformed according to the associated flow rule and the convexity of the soil yield condition 土壤根据伴生的流程规则和土壤出产量情况的凸形将被扭屈 & a献给你一份神秘的爱 Gives to a you mystical love & a极品勇士装备包 The best quality goods brave warrior equips the package & a刘子枫 Liu Zifeng & a他离开家乡已经十多年了,他常思念自己的母亲和童年的朋友。 He left the hometown already more than ten years, he often missed own mother and the childhood friend. & apayment card 付款卡片 & aWe recommend that you install security software to help protect your computer from viruses and other security threats, and that you keep your security software up to date. 我们建议您安装安全软件帮助保护您的计算机免受病毒和其他安全威胁,并且您保持您的安全软件最新。 & a这个城市的人口比那个城市的人口多得多 This city population are much more than that city population & aImportant: Before you install antivirus software, check to make sure you don't already have an antivirus product on your computer. If you do, be sure to remove the product you don't want before you install the new one. It can cause problems on your computer to have two different antivirus products installed at the same查看: 67|回复: 2
沪教版三年级上册语文课件《童年的朋友》
主题帖子积分
论坛元老, 积分 676937, 距离下一级还需 9323062 积分
论坛元老, 积分 676937, 距离下一级还需 9323062 积分
发表于 前天&21:24
  沪教版三年级上册语文课件《童年的朋友》
& & & &   课件预览:
af23.jpg (29.14 KB, 下载次数: 0)
前天&21:24 上传
主题帖子积分
论坛元老, 积分 18212, 距离下一级还需 9981787 积分
论坛元老, 积分 18212, 距离下一级还需 9981787 积分
发表于 前天&21:54
a3.jpg (40.02 KB, 下载次数: 0)
主题帖子积分
论坛元老, 积分 18194, 距离下一级还需 9981805 积分
论坛元老, 积分 18194, 距离下一级还需 9981805 积分
发表于 前天&22:03
a3.jpg (25.16 KB, 下载次数: 0)
& & & & 完整版链接:
(332.94 KB, 下载次数: 0)
点击文件名下载附件
a178cc41ef7524.zip
Powered by君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
90后的童年记忆英语ppt,童年记忆ppt,英语单词记忆法ppt,关于90后童年的ppt,童年的发现ppt,我的童年季羡林ppt,冬阳童年骆驼队ppt,我的童年ppt,童年的朋友ppt,童年ppt
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
90后的童年记忆英语ppt
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置: >>
七年级英语新目标上 精讲精析(全)
Starter Unit 1 Good morning! 【视野聚焦】经典句型1. Good morning! 3. Good evening! 4. How are you? 早上好! 晚上好! 你好吗? 2. Good afternoon! 下午好!5. I‘m fine, thanks. 我很好。谢谢。【学海拾贝】◆1. Hi! Hi 是 How are you 的缩略语,原本是美国用语,现在已广泛用于各种语言中。它比 Hello 更随意一 些。 ◆2. Hello! 日常生活中常见的打招呼用语,用于非正式场合,其作用是引起对方注意,它还可以作为打电话时的 招呼语,在打电话时直接翻译为“喂”就可以。 ●例如:你好,海伦! Hello, Helen! ●喂,请找艾丽丝接电话。 Hello! May I speak to Alice? ◆3. Good morning/afternoon/evening. 在英语国家,早晨起床到中午 12 点之间是上午,人们用 Good morning 问候;中午 12 点以后至下午 6 点之间, Good afternoon; 用 下午 6 点到晚上 9 点, 人们说 Good evening; 晚上分手时常说 Good night! 晚安!答语要和问候语一致。运用这些问候语时,称呼语要放在问候语的后面,并用逗号隔开。有时说“早 上好”时,可以直接说 Morning! ●例如:---下午好,埃里克!---下午好,格雷斯! ---Good afternoon, Eric! ---Good afternoon, Grace! ◆4. How are you? 这是熟人之间的问候语,通常用来询问对方的身体状况,表示对对方的关心。现在它已逐渐失去原来的 含义,成为日常生活中的寒暄用语。其答语主要有以下几种: I‘m fine, thank you! And you? Very well, thanks. 很好。谢谢。 I‘m OK, thank you. 我很好,谢谢。 有时也根据实际情况说: Not too bad. 不坏。 Just so-so. 一般;还行吧。 ●例如:---戴尔,你好吗? ---How are you, Dale? ---我很好,谢谢。 我很好,谢谢你!你呢?1 ---Fine, thank you. ●---你妈妈身体好吗? ---她很好,谢谢你。 ---How is your mother? ---She is fine, thank you. ◆5. I’m fine, thanks. am 叫做 be 动词。Be 动词有三种形式:am, is, are。不同的人称后面用不同的 be 动词。它们的缩 略形式分别是:am-?m, is-?s, are-?re。 注意:am not 没有缩写形式。【牛刀小试】字母书写 规范书写字母 Aa 到 Hh 的大小写。单项选择 ( )1. ---Hello! --A. I‘m Alice ( --A. I‘m fine ( --, Bob! . B. Thank you ! B. T Good morning D. Hi; Good morning C. IB 含有相同的读音。 B. Gg D. Hh 2. what is(缩写形式) 4. I am(缩写形式) 6. two(同音词) D. HB C. Good morning, Mr. Wang D. Yes, I am . B. Thank you C. Fine D. Hello)2. ---Good morning, Li Xin!)3. ---Hi, Alice! Good afternoon! A. Hi; Good afternoon C. Hi; Good evening( ()4. 表示铅笔笔芯“硬黑”的字母是: A. H A. Bb B. BH B. Cc )5. 字母 Aa 和字母按要求写出下列名词的相应形式 1. yes(反义词) 3. hi(近义词) 5. BBC(汉语意思) 根据所给汉语,写出相应的英语句子 1. 早晨见到朋友时打招呼: 2. 下午见面时的问候语: 3. 熟人之间相互问候: 4. 晚上你见到李老师,你说:【超越自我】2 1. 根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意义连贯、完整。 (2005 河南) A: Hello, Mary. B: Fine, thank you, Lucy. 2. Millie has A. a 3. The sun A. was B. an B. is e-dog and its name is Hobo. C. the C. has been D. / (2005 贵州) D. are much bigger than the earth. (2006 南京) ?【创新全解】牛刀小试版块答案:单项选择 1---5 D C A D D 按要求写出下列名词的相应形式 1. no 2. what‘s 3. hello 4. I‘m 5. 英国广播公司 6. too 根据所给汉语,写出相应的英语句子 1. Good morning. / Morning! 2. Good afternoon! 3. How are you? 4. Good evening, Miss Li.超越自我答案1. 根据下文“Fine” ,可以知道上句问的是“How are you?” 2. e-dog 是以元音音素开头,故冠词用 an。答案为 B 3. 这句话的意思是“太阳比地球大的多” ,是一客观规律,用一般现在时,排除 A、C。主语是 the sun, 单数形式,故 be 动词用 is。答案为 B。Unit 2 What’s this in English? 【视野聚焦】重点短语1. in English 用英语经典句型1. What‘s this in English? 2. It‘s a map. 3. Spell it, please. 这用英语怎么说? 是一副地图。 请拼一下。【学海拾贝】◆1. What’s this in English? (1)这是一个特殊疑问句,意思是“这是什么?”What‘s 是 What is 的缩写形式,回答时可用 It‘s…。 凡是由 what、who 等特殊疑问词引导的句子都是特殊疑问句,读时都用降调。 ●例如:---那是什么?---那是一个桔子。 ---What‘s that? ---It‘s an orange.3 (2)in English 是介词短语,意思是“用英语表达;用英语” 。in 在这里的意思是“用某种语言、材料、 方式等” 。 ●例如:用汉语 in Chinese. ●你可以用这种方法做。You may do it in this way. ●你应该用大写字母写这个题目。You should write the title in capital letters. (3)this 意思是“这;这个” ,是指示代词,其对应词是 that。特别提示比较 this 与 that: 1. 指物时,this 一般指距离较近的东西,而 that 指较远处的东西。 ※ This is a chair . 这是一把椅子。 (近处) ※ That is a table.那是一张桌子。 (远处) 2. 同时叙述在一起的两件事物时,先说的用 this,后说的用 that。 ※ This is an apple and that is a banana. 这是苹果那是香蕉。 3. 进行人物介绍时一般用 This is…而不用 That is… ※ Mum, this is my teacher, Miss Gao.妈妈,这是我的老师,高老师。 4. 在打电话时, “我是…”一般用 this is…, “你是…”用 that is…,而不是用 I am…, you are… ※ Hello! This is Tom speaking. Who is that? 5. That is 可以缩写为 that‘s,而 this is 不能缩写。 ※ That‘s a sharpener. 那是一个卷笔刀。 ※ This is a pen. ◆2. It’s an orange. (1)orange 名词,意思是“桔子;橙子” 。它的第一个读音是元音音素,所以在表示一个桔子时,冠 词需要用 an,an orange。 这是一支钢笔。 喂!我是汤姆。您是哪位?思维拓展orange 还有其他意思: 1. 表示颜色, “桔色的;橙色的” ,是形容词。或“桔色;橙色” ,是名词。 ※ This ruler is orange. 这把尺子是橙色的。 ※ My favorite color is orange. 我最喜欢的颜色是橙色。 2. “桔子汁;橙汁” ,是不可数名词。 ※ Please give me a bottle of orange. 请给我一瓶桔子汁。 (2)an 叫做冠词,冠词分为定冠词和不定冠词。a, an 是不定冠词,用来修饰或限制名词时都可泛指 一类人或物。还可以表示“一个” 用于以辅音音素开头的单词前;而 an 用于以元音音素开头的单词前。 。a ●例如:他每天早上吃一个鸡蛋和一个汉堡包。 He has an egg and a hamburger every morning. the 叫做定冠词,它和名词连用也可泛指一类的人或物;一般用来对名词进行限定,可翻译为“这个; 那个” 。在一段文字中,如果第一次提到某个事物,用不定冠词 a,an;如果再次提到这个事物,则需要用 定冠词 the。 ●例如:我有一把尺子,这把尺子是黄色的。 I have a ruler. The ruler is yellow. ◆3. Spell it, please. (1)该句是一个祈使句,是表示请求、命令或建议的句子。祈使句一般省略主语 you,它的结构一般 4 是:动词原形+其他,否定句直接在句子开头加 Don‘t,读时用降调,有时为使其语气更委婉、客气,一般 在句首或句尾加 please。 ●例如:请坐。 Sit down, please. ●不要在墙上画画。 Don‘t draw on the wall. (2)spell 动词,意思是“拼写;拼读” 。它的名词形式是 spelling。 ●例如:你能拼一下你的名字吗? Can you spell your name, please? ●我不知道这个词如何拼写。 I don‘t know the spelling of this word. ◆4. 有关大写字母的用法。方法指津:单词首字母大写用法歌: 单词字母要大写,下面规则是小结。 句子开头首字母,文章标题虚词除(外) 。 专有名词要牢记,节日月份星期几。 报刊杂志和书籍,职业头衔和称谓。 I 无论在哪里,总是大写没问题。【牛刀小试】字母书写 规范的书写字母 Ii 到 Qq 的大小写。选择正确的字母或字母组合完成单词。 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1. Ch )3. q )5. k ese lt A. I A. ch A. au A. er A. ey B. n B. sh B. iu B. or B. er C. in C. th C. ui C. ar C. ay 。 D. Bb C. It‘s C. a English? C. in D. of Du‖ and C. a C. BDCG Ds‖. D. an D. GBDE 5 D. / D. Its )2. Engli )4. ange单项选择 )1. 与单词 eye 读音相同的字母是 A. Rr A. This )3. Frank is A. an A. at A. a )6. 下面 A. HIGR )4. What‘s this B. for B. an B. DBCE B. Ii B. This‘s boy. B. the C. Aa a map. )2. What‘s this?)5. The word Dbus‖ has组中字母的读音不含相同的元音音素。 ( ( ( ()7. )8. Hello! A. I am )9. A. A; an )10. ---is Tom. And Tom, B. T he B. I‘m orange is B. An; / . B. Yes, it is.is Li Lei. C. He; He D. He; thisA. T thisAlice. May I speak to Eric? C. This is orange. C. A; / D. /; an D. This‘s---R-U-L-E-R. A. What‘s this C. Spelling D. Spell it, please.【超越自我】( ( )1. There‘s A. a B. / Dh‖ in the word Dhouse‖. C. an D. the e-mail address? D. / ‖. (2006 南京) A. = Can you B. % C. & D. & (2005 贵州) 4. 根据中文提示,用适当的英文填空。 (拼写)your name? (2005 厦门) (2005 岳阳))2. ---By the way, have you got ---Oh, yes, it‘s . A. a B. an C. the()3. We all know that two and one is three. Here Dis‖ means D【创新全解】牛刀小试版块答案:选择正确的字母或字母组合完成单词。 1. C 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. A 单项选择 1―5 B C C C B 6---10 A A C B D超越自我答案1.C(字母 h 开头的读音是[ei],是元音音素,故冠词应该用 an) 2.B(单词 e-mail 的开头读音是[i:],是元音音素,故冠词用 an) 3.A(由题意可知“二和一是三” ,这里的 is 就相当于“等于” ,故答案为 A) 4. 此处的“拼写”是动词,又因为前面是情态动词 can,故用原形。答案为 spell。Unit 3 What color is it? 【视野聚焦】重点短语1. what color 什么颜色 2. black and white 黑白相间经典句型6 1. What color is it? 2. The key is yellow.它是什么颜色的? 钥匙是黄色的。It‘s black and white. 是黑白相间的。【学海拾贝】◆1. What color is it? (1)color 名词,意思是“颜色” 。color 是美式拼法,英式英语是 colour。 ●例如:你的新衣服是什么颜色的? What color is your new coat? color 还可以用作动词,意思是“给…涂颜色;上色” 。 ●例如:把树涂成绿色。 Color the tree green. (2)What color is it?这个句型是由 what color 为疑问词引导的特殊疑问句,回答时用 It‘s…句型。 ●例如:---那些花是什么颜色的? ---What color are the flowers? ---They are red. ◆2. It’s black and white. (1)black and white 黑白相间。 ●例如:熊猫是黑白相间的。 The panda is black and white. black and white 还有其他意思, “白纸黑字;黑白影片”等。 拓展:black and blue 青一块,紫一块。 ●例如:她受伤了。脸上青一块,紫一块的 She is hurt. Her face is black and blue. (2)black, “黑色;黑色的” ,反义词是 white 白色;白色的。当 black 或 white 与某些单词组合在 一起时,就会有不同的意思。 ●例如:红茶 black tea 害群之马 black sheep 黑名单 Black Book Mr. White 怀特夫人 白皮书 White Book(指某些国家政府报告书) 另外,black 与 white 还可以表示姓氏。Mr. Black 布莱克先生 其他还可以表示姓氏的词:Brown 布朗 ◆3. The key is yellow. yellow 做表语。表示颜色的形容词单独做表语时,前面不能加冠词。 ●例如:这台电脑是黑色的。 The computer is black. 如果表示颜色的词来修饰名词,则放在名词前。如果是单数的可数名词,颜色之前要加 a 或 an。 ●例如:这是一支蓝色的钢笔。 This is a blue pen. ●那是一个橙色的外套。 That is an orange coat. Green 格林 ---是红色的。7 思维拓展某些表示颜色的词,在口语中还有不同的含义,如:red 红色,象征着热量、活力和意 志力;yellow 黄色的,表示忧郁和嫉妒;green 绿色的,表示稚嫩,也象征生命与和平; white 白色的,象征善良、纯洁和神圣。 ※ Do you see any green in my eye?你认为我幼稚可欺吗? ※ He is a green hand. 他是个新手。 ※ Eric is a yellow-belly. Eric 是个胆小鬼。【牛刀小试】字母书写 规范的书写字母 Ss 到 Yy 的大小写。按要求完成下列各题 1. UFO(写出汉语意思) 3. black(反义词) 5. be(同音词) 7. UN(汉语意思) 单项选择 ( ( )1. 下列字母全是元音字母的一组是 A. a, e, i, o, y )2. --A. What ( --A. It ( ( ( ( )4. This is A. Mr. green )5. What‘s A. that‘s )6. James is A. a name --A. Yes, it is ( ---It‘s A. orange ( ( )9. 字母 i 和 A. a A. a, e, I, k B. b . B. Yes, it‘s cap. B. an orange 含有相同的读音。 C. j B. e, i, o, n D. y . C. a, i, o, j D. a, e, i, o 8 C. a orange D. the orange C. No, it‘s D. No, it is )7. ---Is it a pen? B. this for a boy. B. a book C. a ball D. a pen this? B. Whats blue. B. Its . B. green Mr. ? C. is this D. it‘s C. Mr. Green D. Green Mr. C. It‘s D. Its‘ C. Whats‘ D. What‘s ---It‘s a ruler. )3. --- What color is it? B. a, e, u, o, y 。 C. a, e, i, o, u D. a, e, r, o ,u 2. CCTV(写出汉语意思) 4. it is(缩写) 6. red(对应词) 8. no(反义词))8. ---What‘s that?)10. 下列字母都是元音的一组是 【超越自我】( )1. ---Where‘s ---It‘s in your bag. A. a ( B. an C. the D. / elephant. (2005 新疆) C. The D. a he is enjoying his time with his )2. Last Sunday, my parents took me to the zoo. In the zoo we saw Elephant was from Africa. A. The B. An key to my bike, Jim? (2006 温州)3. 阅读短文,从四个选项中选出一个能填入文中空白处的最佳答案。 (2005 济南) Maybe you think Paul has come home from work children. A. so B. and C. but D. as (2005 福州) C. It isn‘t D. I like it 4. 从Ⅱ栏中选出Ⅰ栏中每句话的正确答语。 Ⅰ. What color is your new dress? Ⅱ. A. It‘s blue B. It‘s getting dark.超越自我答案1.C(根据题意,是询问“自行车的钥匙” ,故特指 key,用定冠词 the) 2.C(elephant 的第一个音是[e],是元音,而不定冠词 an 用于以元音音素开头的单词前,故第一个空应 该用 an;当第二次提到前面的事物时,用定冠词 the。故答案为 C) 3.B(根据句意:保罗下班回家,和孩子们一起享受时光“,两个句子是并列关系,故用连词 and) 4.A(上一句是问 What color…?什么颜色,所以答语应为表示颜色的词,故选 A. It‘s blue.是蓝色的。 )综合测评一、 默写二十六个字母的大小写。 (10 分)二、写出五个元音字母的大小写。 分) (5三、情景交际。 (10 分) ( )1. 当早上碰到你的老师和同学时,你说: A. Good afternoon C. Good morning ( A. What‘s this in English C. Is this what? B. See you later D. Good evening. ? B. This is what D. Spell it, please. 。)2. 当你不知道某物用英语怎么说时,你可以问:9 ()3. 当你想知道某物的颜色时,你问: A. Sorry, I don‘t know C. What color is it D. What color it is?B. How is the color()4. 当你碰到很长时间不见的朋友时,你说: A. Who are you? C. Thank you B. Hello! Are you Li Ming? D. How are you? . B. Hi, this is Jack. D. Hello, who is this?()5. 当你接电话时,你说: A. Hello, I‘m Jack. C. Hello, Who are you?四、单项选择。 (20 分) ( )1. ---What‘s your name? --A. I‘m ten. ( . B. I‘m here. C. I‘m Li Ming D. I‘m a boy)2.---What's this in English? ---________ a bike. A. This is B. Its C. It's D. Is()3. ---Is this ________ book? ---Yes, it's ________ English book. A. a B. an C. an, a D. an()4. ---How do you spell Dquilt‖? ---________. A. It's a quilt B. q-u-i-L-r . B. Yes? D. Hi. ? B. Can you spell map D. Is that a map . B. oranges D. oranges C. Q-U-I-L-T D. a quilt()5. ---Excuse me. --C. I‘m fine A. Nice to meet you()6. ------Yes, M-A-P, map. A. Can you say map C. Is this a map ( )7. These are A. orange C. orange ( )8. ---Are you Mr Lin? --- ________. A. Yes, I am ( ( )9. My name A. am --A. Hello B. are . B. Hi! I‘m Lin Tao C. Good afternoon D. Hi B. Yes, I'm Eric. C. be D. is C. OK D. Sorry, I don't)10. ---Hi! My name‘s Emma.五、从 B 栏中找出与 A 栏相对应的答语。 (10 分) A B10 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ()1. Good morning! )2. How are you? )3. What‘s this? )4. How do you do? )5. Spell it, please. )6. Nice to meet you. )7. sit down, please )8. Who‘s you brother? )9. Goodbye! )10. I‘m sorry..A. That‘s all right B. Goodbye! C. Nice to meet you, too. D. Thank you. E. Good morning. F. It‘s a map. G. Fine, thank you. H. How do you do? I. Yes. D―E―N. J. The boy in a black jacket.六、根据上下文补全对话,每空一词。 (10 分) A: Good afternoon, Bob! B:(1) A: How are you? B: (3) A: I‘m(5) B: (9) A: (10) A: What color is it? B: It‘s yellow. A: Good. 七、根据汉语意思完成英语句子。 (15 分) 1. 见到你很高兴。 to Dditu‖ 3. 苹果是什么颜色的? the apple? 4. 拼一下你的名字。 your the panda 6. 你好吗? are you? 八、阅读理解。 (10 分) Look at this. It‘s a pencil case. It‘s orange. It‘s my pencil case. What‘s in it? Look, this is a pen. It‘s black. This is a pencil. It‘s red. And this is a pencil. too. It‘s yellow. This is an eraser. It‘s blue and white. My pencil case is big and nice. I like it. ( ( ( )1. What color is my pen? A. Black. )2. This is A. a black B. Red. C. Yellow. D. Orange. D. a blue pencil case. B. an orange C. a red ,please. . 5. 把这个熊猫涂成黑白相间的颜色。 you! ? 2. “地图”用英语怎么说? (4) , (6) an orange. it, please. .And you? . (7) this(8) English? (2) ,Frank!B: O―R―A―N―G―E.)3. What‘s in my pencil case?11 A. A pen and an eraser. B. A pen and two pencils. C. A pen, two pencils and an eraser. D. A pencil and two erasers. ( )4. The eraser is A. big and nice C. blue and white ( )5. I like my A. pen and pencil C. eraser 九、写作。 (10 分) 林涛和 Bob 在谈论一件夹克,是蓝颜色的,写一段他们之间的对话。 . B. pencil case D. pens . B. black and red D. orange and white参考答案: 一、略 二、写出五个元音字母的大小写 Aa, Ee, Ii, Oo, Uu 三、情景交际 1. C 2. A 四、单项选择 1---5 C C D C B 1. E 2. G 3. F 6---10 B C A D B 4. H 5. I 3. I‘m 8, in 9. It‘s 6. C 7. D 8. J 9. B 10. A 五、从 B 栏中找出与 A 栏相对应的答语 六、根据上下文补全对话,每空一词 1, Good 6. too 2. afternoon 7. What‘s 4. Thanks 10. Spell 3. What color is 4. Spell, name 5. fine 3. C 4. D 5. B七、根据汉语意思完成英语句子 1. Nice, meet 八、阅读理解 1. A 2. B 3. C 4. C 5. B 2. What‘s, in English 6. How 5. Color, black and white快乐文化博览12 Colorful color 趣味阅读 1. James has blue blood. 3. They feel blue. James 出身贵族。 2. Mary looks green. Mary 看起来脸色苍白。 他们感到闷闷不乐。 4. Today is a red-letter day. 今天是个值得纪念的日子。 5. The boy makes me see red. 那个孩子让我火冒三丈。 6. I hope you are in the pink. 我希望你恢复健康。Unit 1 My name’s Gina. Section A 【视野聚焦】重点短语1. 我的名字 2. 名字 3. 姓氏 my name first name last name经典句型1. What‘s your / his / her name? 你/ 他/ 她叫什么名字? 2. My / His / Her name‘s … 3. Nice to meet you! 我的/ 他的/ 她的名字叫… 见到你很高兴!【学海拾贝】◆1.What’s your name? My name’s Gina. (1)两人初次见面互相询问姓名时可用这个句型。后面可加上 please,用升调以表示礼貌、客气。如 想反问时可说:And you?或者 And what‘s your name? ●例如: Hello. What‘s your name? A: ●例如:我的名字叫玛丽。 B: My name is Linda. And you?/And what‘s your name? (2)回答时还可以说 I‘m….其中 My name‘s…是 My name is …的缩写。I‘m…是 I am 的缩写。 My name‘s Mary./I‘m Mary. (3)am, is, are 叫做联系动词,用来表示人或事物的性质、状态等,在句中起连接主语和表语的作用, 基本意思是“是” ,有时不译出。其原形是 be。 ●例如:我的尺子是蓝色的。 My ruler is blue.方法指津:巧记 am, is, are我(I)用 am, 你(you)用 are, is 跟着他(he) 、她(she) 、它(it) ,所有复数都用 are。 ◆ Hello!你好! 2. Hello 一般可作为熟人、朋友、青年人之间的招呼用语,语气较随便,译为“您好”;此外打电话或遇熟人 时也可用, 译为“喂”。在表示问候或唤起注意时,有时可用 Hi 来代替 Hello,显得更为随便。 ●例如:你好,简! Hello/Hi, Jane!13 特别提示hello/hi 一般不用于与师长、上级、年长者以及有体面的人打招呼,以免显得对长辈不 够尊重。◆ Nice to meet you! 3. (1)这是初次见面时的客套话,还可以说 I‘m glad to meet you.该句是一个个省略句,完整的句子应 该是 It‘s nice to meet you. 回答时一般用 Nice to meet you, too. (2)meet 意思是“遇见,碰到,迎接,会合,开会”等, 也可以做名词“会议”。与 meat(肉)谐音。 ●例如:我经常碰到你的老师。 I often meet your teacher. ◆ What’s his name? His name’s Tony. 4. 句中的 his 叫做物主代词。物主代词是表示所有关系的代词。本课所介绍的是形容词性的物主代词 它们一般放在所修饰名词的前面,后面必须跟一个名词。同时它们也有人称和数的变化。 ●例如:我的自行车 my bike 他的名字 his last name 她的名字 her name 本课主要学习的物主代词见下表: 形容词性物主代词 中文意思 my 我的 your 你的 his 他的 Her 她的特别提示:形容词性物主代词的前后是不出现冠词的,这是在书写句子时最容 易犯的错误。如:my name 而不能说 my a name。方法指津:口诀串记形容词性物主代词 我的 my, 你的 your, 男他的是 his, 女她的改为 her, Its 它的要记着, 我们的 our 你们的 your, Their 他们的是复数, 牢记句法功能做定语。◆ What’s your first name ?Jack. 5. What’s your last name? Smith. (1) first name 名字; last name 姓氏。 英美人姓名的顺序与中国人的相反。 Jack Smith 中 Jack 如: 是名, Smith 是姓。 而中国人将姓放在前, 名字放在后面, Zhang Mingming 中, 如: Zhang 是姓, Mingming 是名字。 (2) 英美人的姓名与中国人的姓名相似, 有一些专用于姓氏, 而有一些多用于名字。 Smith, Green, 如: Brown, Miller 多用于姓氏,而 Gina, Tony, Mary, Tim, Tom 等等多用于名字。思维拓展英美人的姓名一般由三部分组成:first name, middle name, last name. 三部分一起 称作 full name(全名)。first name 是名字,也可以叫做 given name,放在最前面; middle name 也可以叫做 second name,中间名字,但这部分队签署法律文件外一般 不用。last name 是姓,也可以叫做 family name。特别提示 Mr, Miss, Ms 这些称呼一般用在姓氏 family name 的前面,而不用在名14 字 first name 前面。如:我们可以说 Mr Smith, 而不能说 Mr Jack.◆ 在英语中中国人姓名的拼写: 姓和名分开,姓在前,名在后。 6. (1)如果是单姓,名又是单字,则姓与名的第一个字母要大写,其余字母用小写。 ●例如:李雷 Li Lei。 (2)如果是单姓,名是双字,则姓的第一个字母大写,名的双字合在一起算一个词,只把第一个字母 大写就可以了。 ●例如:韩梅梅 Han Meimei。 (3)如果是复姓,则把复姓字母连在一起,只大写第一个字母,名字的拼写方法同上。 ●例如:司马迁 Sima Qian, 欧阳震华 Ouyang Zhenhua。 (4)如果名字里有可能造成音的混淆的拼写时,要用连字号D-‖或隔音号D‘‖隔开。 ●例如:杨立安 Yang Li-an (或 Yang Li‘an),如写成 Yang Lian 就成了杨连。【牛刀小试】单项选择 ( ( )1. Hello! My name is Jim Green. Jim is my A. first name --A. How are you? ( )3. ---Hello! --( )4. A. He, His . B. Hello C. Good C. He, He 错误: 错误: 错误: D. Yes D. His, he 改正: 改正: 改正: name is Bob. B. His, His is eleven years old. A. Good morning B. Nice to meet you. C. Spell it , please. D. What‘s your name? B. last name C. given name )2. ---My name is Tony. . D. Chinese name找出下列句子的错误并改正。 1. What‘s you name? 2. He is Smith Jack. 3. This is Zhang Ming Ming. 用 be 的适当形式填空。 (1) My new sweater (2) his shoes (3) (4) I (5) It’s name Tony. MiMi. white. you Mr. Smith? nice.【超越自我】1. I am a student. _________ name is Tom. (2004 北京) A. My 2. ― B. Your C. His D. Heryour name, please? 15 ―My name is A. What‘s, Green Jim 3. It isn‘t A. me … B. my. B. Who‘s, Jim Green D. myself C. What‘s, Jim Green D. Who‘s, Green Jim watch. I left mine at home. (2006 北京) C. I4. 在对话的空格处填写适当的单词,使对话意思完整。 B: OK, here‘s the key. By the way , where do you have to go now? A: To the railway station to 5---Excuse me. Is this ---No, it‘s not A. your watch? B. mine . It‘s Tom‘s. C. my D. mine a friend of mine. (2005 浙江)【创新全解】牛刀小试版块答案:单项选择 1. A 2. B 3. B 4. D 2. 错误:He 改正: His 找出下列句子的错误并改正。 1. 错误:you 改正: your 3. 错误:Zhang Ming Ming 用 be 的适当形式填空。 1. is 2. are 3. are 4. am 5. is 改正: Zhang Mingming超越自我答案1.A 本题考查形容词性物主代词的用法,修饰名词 name, 且要与前面句子主语相对应。 2.C 第一句是询问对方的姓名是D什么‖,故用 What‘s ,回答时用 My name is…。而英语国家人的姓名 是名在前,姓在后。 3. B 这句话的意思是“这不是我的手表” 。也是考查形容词性物主代词的用法,修饰名词 watch。 4. meet 对话的上句问:你现在要去哪儿? 答语:去火车站接我的一个朋友。接见某人用 meet sb. 5.D(形容词性物主代词必须和名词连用,故首先排除 A 和 B;名词性物主代词不和名词连用,故又排除 C。正确答案为 D)Section B 【视野聚焦】重点短语1. 电话号码 2. 姓 3. 身份证 telephone number / phone number family name / last name ID card (ID= identification)经典句型1. What‘s your/ his /her telephone number? It‘s 281-9176. 2. What‘s your / his / her family name? 你的/他的/她的电话号码是多少? 是 281-9176。 你/ 他/ 她姓什么?16 【学海拾贝】◆1. -What’s your telephone number?-It’s 281-9176. (1)这种疑问句叫特殊疑问句, 它的回答是针对特殊疑问词来回答的,不能用DYes‖或DNo‖来回答。 这一句型同我们学过的 What‘s your name?属同一类句型,前者是询问电话号码是多少,后者是询 问某人叫什么名字,但都用 What D什么‖放在句首来提问。 该句的回答是针对所问的内容(telephone number)来具体回答的,回答是 281-9176。 注意为了避免重复,回答时用 It 指代上文的 telephone number。 (2)What‘s…number?是用来对号码进行提问的。答语是 It‘s+号码。 ●例如:你的身份证号是多少? What‘s your ID card number?特别提示对号码提问还有另一种方式:What‘s the number of…? ※ 你的电话号码是多少? What‘s the number of your telephone?◆2. It’s 281-9176. 表达数目多少的数词叫基数词,本单元出现 0~9 的基数词。基数词常用来表示号码、年代等。书 写时一般用阿拉伯数字,而读的时候用英语。其中 0 可以读作 zero 也可以读作字母 o 的读音,当号码 中有相同两个数字相连时,可以借助 double(双的、两倍的)加数字来完成,也可逐个读出来。 ●例如:It‘s 929-3160 读作:nine two nine three one six zero 或 nine two nine three one six O. 500698 读作:five double zero(O)six nine eight ◆3. What’s her family name? family 的意思是“家庭, 家庭, 家族, 家属‖。 ●例如:我和家人一起吃晚饭。 I have dinner with my family.方法指津:巧记 family一词想要快速记住这个词,可以试一试记一下这个句子:Father and mother, I love you. 你 发现了吗?family 一词就是这个句子中每个单词的首字母组成的。【牛刀小试】单项选择 ( )1. ---- What‘s your _________ number? ---- ________ 3256654. A . phone, He‘s ( ) 2. A. ( )3. --A. What ---- _________ Alice. It‘s B. Her C. She‘s her phone number? B. How old C. What‘s B. ID card, That‘s C. phone, It‘s ---- What‘s her first name?--- It‘s 555-6780.17 ( ()4. Three and two is A. fifth A. name B. five B. color )5. --- What‘s your. C. six ? C. bike D. one ---It‘s three four two. D. number句型转换 1. My name is Lily. (对划线部分提问) name? 2. Her father‘s name is Tim Black. (对划线部分提问) her father‘s . . 4. Her QQ number is . (对划线部分提问) her four and five? 根据情景补全对话 A: Hello! What‘s A: 2 1 name? B: My name is Bill Smith. Kate Brown. 3 4 you. his name? 2. 3. 4. 5. B: Nice to A: Me, too. B: 1. 5 ? 5. Four and one is five. (对划线部分提问) 3. What , his , number, is , telephone. (连词组句)name‘s Mike Miller.【超越自我】( )1. ---What‘s eight plus seven? ---It‘s A. thirteen ( A. am ... B: OK, here‘s the key. By the way, where do you have to go now? A: To the railway station to 4. ---Tony, what‘s ten and six? ---It‘s A. twenty . B. fifty C. ten D. sixteen a friend of mine. (2005 济南) . B. one B. are C. fiveteen ---My name C. is D. he D. fifteen Jim Green. (2006 荆州) (2006 济南))2. ---What‘s your name?3. 在对话的空格处填写适当的单词,使对话意思完整。 (2005 广东)【创新全解】牛刀小试版块答案:单项选择 1―5 D A C B D 句型转换 1. What‘s , your 2. What‘s, last / family name 3. What is his telephone number?18 4. What‘s , QQ, number 根据情景补全对话 1. your 2. My5. What, is 4. What‘s 5. His3. meet超越自我答案1. D. 本题考查学生对数字的认识。eight 是八,seven 是七,plus 意思是“加” 。所以答案应为 fifteen 十五。其中 C 答案是一个干扰项,five 是五,而变为十五时应该是 fifteen. 2. C. 本题考查 be 动词的用法。因为主语是 my name,单数,故用 is。 3. 对话的上句问:你现在要去哪儿?回答说:要去火车站“接”我一个朋友。 “接见某人”用 meet sb. 故 答案为 meet。 4. D(本题考查学生对基数词的辨析。问十加六是几,答案很简单,应该是十六)Self 【重点单词】◆1. last 形容词,意思是“最后的;上一个的” 。 ●例如:他是最后一个到学校的。 He is the last to school. ●上星期我们去了动物园。 We went to the zoo last week.Check思维拓展1. last 副词,意思是“最后” 。 ※ Saturday comes last in the week. 星期六在一周之中排最后。 2. last 动词,意思是“持续” 。 ※ The rain lasts two days. 大雨持续(下了)两天。 ◆2. Zigzag 是一个单词,意思是“之字形,Z 字形” 。在 Just for fun 中,用这一名字以幽默的方式讲 解英美人的姓名特点。在漫画中,zigzag 被用作卡通人物的姓名,真是“名如其形” 。它把 zigzag 这 一个词一分为二,zig 作为名(first name),zag 作为姓(last name)。【参考答案】3. Introduce two classmates in the cards below. 填写下面的卡片,介绍你的两个同学。 His name is Zhou Jielun. His first name is Zhou. His last name is Jielun. His telephone number is . Her name is Gina Green. Her first name is Gina. Her last name is Green. Her telephone number is 253-6587.【牛刀小试】按正确的顺序排序 ( ( ( ) 1. Nice to meet you, too. ) 2. My name‘s Jane. Nice to meet you. ) 3. Hello. I‘m Bill. What‘s your name ? 19 ( ( 词汇) 4. C-O-R-N-E-R ,Corner. ) 5. May I have your last name ?1. Nice to _______________ (遇见) you. 2. ---What‘s this? ---It‘s a ________________ (时钟). 3. ______________ (看) at this picture, please. 4. My _____________ (第一) name is Tony. 5. Is _____________ (零) a number? 6. I have a sister. H_________ name is Jenny. 7. ---What‘s your f______________ name? 9. Please make a l____________of fruit. 10. Look at the ID c___________ and answer the questions. 任务型阅读 I am a girl. My name is Gina Green. I‘m twelve years old. I‘m in Class Two Grade Seven. My father is Mr Green. He is forty years old. He is an English teacher. My mother is Mrs Green. She is thirty-eight years old. She is a math teacher. My father and mother are in the same school, in No. One Middle School. My telephone number is 863―2975. First name __________________ Age (年龄) _________________ Father‘s age _________________ Father teaches (教) __________________ Family numbers ______________________ 书面表达 根据下面的 ID card 写至少四句话。 First name: Mary Last name: Green Age: 13 Phone number: 687-7423. This is my friend. Last name _________________ Class___________________________ Mother‘s age ____________________ Mother teaches _________________ ---Smith. 8. I have a new p__________. Its number is 567―9863.Work place of her parents (她父母亲的工作地) _______________________________【创新全解】牛刀小试版块答案:按正确的顺序排序 3, 2, 1, 5, 4 词汇 1. meet 6. Her 2. clock 7, family 3. Look 4. first 5. zero 9. list 10. card 8. phone20 任务型阅读 First name ___Gina_________ Age (年龄) _____12 years old _ Father‘s age ______40_______ Father teaches (教) __English____ 书面表达 This is my friend. Her first name is Mary. Her last name is Green. She is 13 years old. And her phone number is 687-7423. Last name __Green_______ Class___Class Two Grade Seven__ Mother‘s age ______38_________ Mother teaches ___math_______Work place of her parents (她父母亲的工作地) ___in No. One Middle School__ Family phone numbers ___863―2975______综合测评一、根据句意和首字母填空。 (10 分) 1. What‘s your phone n___________? 2. What‘s your f___________ name? 3. Please answer this q____________. 4 .He has a big f . There are 6 people in his home. 5. Five minus(减) five is z____________. 6 .Four and four is ____________(八). 7 .Please send (寄)me a post c 8 L__________ at the boy. He is Jack. 9. Please look at the c 10. I‘m glad to m 二、单项选择。 (20 分) ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. .---Hello! My name_____ Tom. A. is )2. His name is A. Gina B. Smith )3. ---Nice to meet you! A. Thank you. )4. What‘s A. you name? B. your C. she B. last name D. he name. D. middle name C. family name B. am . C. Bob --D. Miller . C. I‘m Tony. D. Nice to meet you, too. ---Hello! I _____ Kate. C. is D. am . It‘s 9:00. you! from Hong Kong. It‘s Gina.B. I‘m fine, thank you)5. His name is James Alan Miller. James is his A. given name )6. ---- What‘s your _________ number? ---- ________ 347-5186. A phone, He‘s B bike, That‘s C phone, It‘sD. bike‘ It‘s()7. ---- Is your last name Brown? ---- __________. A Yes, it is B No, I‘m not B. S She B. ten C Yes, I‘m D. No, it not. full name is Lin Mei.( ()8. This is Miss Lin. A. I ; My A. six )9. What‘s eight plus two?is my English teacher. C. S His It‘s . D. twelveD. S HerC. number ten21 ()10. --- What‘s this? A. Yes, it‘s Da‖.--B. It‘s Da‖. C. I‘m eleven. D. No, it isn‘t.三、 用人称代词的适当形式填空(10 分) 1. _______ am a student. ________ school is Foreign Language School(外国语学校). ( I ) 2. My teacher is Ms Brown. ________ is an English teacher. _______ home(家) is near(靠近) school.(she) 3. What‘s _________ name? Are _________ in Class 1? (you) 4 .Eric likes(喜欢) red. _________ jacket is red. _______ pen is red, too. (he) *5 .________ are students. _________ teacher is Mr Smith. (they) 四、从Ⅱ 栏中找出与Ⅰ 栏相对的答语(10 分) Ⅰ ( ( ( ( ( ) 1 Nice to meet you. ) 2 Hello. I‘m Mary. ) 3 What‘s her phone number? ) 4 What‘s his first name? ) 5 What‘s your name? 1. 你叫什么名字? is your 2. 见到你也很高兴。 to ---her your teacher‘s 5. 你能拼一下D零‖这个单词吗? you 6. 请回答我的问题。 Please 7. 这用英语怎么说? this 六、完型填空。 (10 分) I have a good friend. ____1____ name is Bob. _____2____ is his family name. ____3____ is ten. ____4____ phone number is 432―5678. Bob and I ___5____ in Class 3. We help each other(相互 帮助). ( ( ( ( ( ) 1 . A. My ) 2. A. Bob ) 3 .A He ) 4 .A His ) 5 .A am B. Her B Tony B She B Her B is C. His C Smith C It C My C are D. She D Jim D Your D/ D His English? . Dzero‖? you, . ----是 286-7619. ? ---? 286-7619. 3. ----她的电话号码是多少? 4. 你的老师姓什么? 我叫吉娜。 ? Gina. Ⅱ A His first name is Bill. B Nice to meet you, too. C Hi, Mary. I‘m Tom. D My name is Ryan Hunt. E Her phone number is 889-545.五、根据汉语完成英语句子。 (20 分)七、阅读理解: 判断对 (T) 错(F)。 (10 分) My name‘s Roy Green. I‘m a student. I am not 11. I‘m 12. I‘m not in Grade Six. I‘m in Class Three, Grade22 Seven. My English teacher is Drew. I like him. I like English. Linda is my Chinese teacher. My favorite color is blue. My phone number is 8856978. ( ( ( ( ( )1. My family name is Roy. )2. I‘m eleven years old and I‘m is Grade Seven.. )3. I like blue best. )4. Linda is my English teacher. )5. The number of my telephone is 8856978.八、写作。假设你是 Jim, 根据提示写一篇介绍自己的小文章,不少于 40 字。 (10 分)First name Last name Age Tel …Jim Green 11 828-7656综合测评答案:一、根据句意和首字母填空 1. number 6. eight 二、单项选择 1---5. D C D B A 1. I, my 2. She, her 4. A 6---10. C A D B B 3. your, you 4. His, His 5. D 2. Nice, meet, too 5. Can, spell 3. What‘s , telephone/ phone , number 6. answer, my , questions 7. What‘s, in 5. They, their 三、 用人称代词的适当形式填空 四、从Ⅱ 栏中找出与Ⅰ 栏相对的答语 1. B 2. C 3. E 五、根据汉语完成英语句子 1. What , name, I‘m 4. What‘s, family, name 六、完型填空 1---5 CCAAC 七、阅读理解 FFTFT 2. first 7. card 3. question 8. Look 4. family 9. clock 5. zero 10. meet.23 快乐文化博览英美人的姓名 英美人的姓名很有意思。据记载,姓氏在形成的过程中受到以下各种因素的影响: 1. 以职业名称为姓。英语国家中的 Carpenter(卡彭特),Thatcher(撒切尔),Tailor(泰勒),Smith(史密 斯),Baker(贝克)等姓氏源于木匠、盖屋顶的人、裁缝、铁匠、面包师傅等。 2.以居住地的城镇或村庄的名称为姓,比如 York(约克),Kent(肯特)等。 3.以居住地附近的地形地貌为姓。如:Moor(穆尔),Hill(希尔),Wood(伍德)等姓原是荒野、小山和树林 的意思。 4.以个人特征为姓。Small(斯莫尔),Long(朗),Wise(怀斯),便分别是“小个子”、“大个子”、“聪明”等 个人身体或个性特征。 5.有一部分带有浓厚宗教色彩的姓名。如 Adam(亚当)→基督教《圣经》中的“人类始祖”;John(约翰)→ 基督教耶稣的 12 门徒之一等。 6.某些英语姓氏的前面带有 Mac 或(Mc)或 O 之类的前缀,比如 MacArthur(麦克阿瑟),McCarthy(麦 卡锡),O’Neil(欧尼尔)等。前缀 Mac 或 Mc 说明姓该姓的人是苏格兰人的后代,O 表示是爱尔兰人的后 代。 7.英美人的有些名字源于外来语,如 Martinez(马丁内斯),Carcia(加西亚)等就来自于西班牙语。 8.英美人的有些姓名来源于颜色。如 Green(格林)就是“绿色”的意思;再如 White(怀特),Brown(布 朗),Black(布莱克)就是源于白色、棕色、黑色之意。Unit 2Is this your pencil? Section A【视野聚焦】重点短语1. 铅笔盒 2. 卷笔刀 3. 请原谅 4. 谢谢你 5. 用英语 pencil case pencil sharpener excuse me thank you in English经典句型1. Is this your pencil? 3. Excuse me, Sonia. 4. What‘s this in English? 5. How do you spell it? 这是你的铅笔吗? 打扰了,索尼娅。 这用英语怎么说? 你怎样拼写它? 2. No, it isn‘t. It‘s her ruler. 不,不是。这是她的尺子。【学海拾贝】◆1.Is that your backpack? Yes, it is. (1)Is that your backpack? 这种句型叫一般疑问句,是由陈述句 That is my backpack.变来的。24 陈述句中的动词如果是 am, is , are,变疑问句时可以直接把 am, is, are 提前到主语前面,首字母变为大 写,将句号改为问号。变否定句时则直接在 am, is, are 的后面加 not. ●例如:This is my ruler. → Is this your ruler? (一般疑问句) →This is not my ruler.(否定句)方法指津:巧用 be 动词be 动词用处大,变化 am, is ,are。 表否定很简单,not 加在 be 后边。 若要变为疑问句,be 应移到主语前。 还有一点要注意,句末问号莫忘记。思维拓展:一般疑问句和特殊疑问句最常见的问句有一般疑问句和特殊疑问句。 (1)一般疑问句是要用 yes 或 no 来回答的问句,一般译文中用“….吗?” 如:Is this your pencil? Yes, it is . / No, it isn‘t. (2)特殊疑问句不需要用 yes 或 no 来回答,它的结构是“特殊疑问词+一般 疑问句” ,要根据特殊疑问词来做答。 如:What color is your backpack? It‘s blue. How many watches do you have? Two. (2)that 意思是“那个” ,用于指代时间或空间上距离说话人较远的人或事物。它的反义词是 this, 意 思是“这个” ,用于指代在时间或空间上距离说话人较近的人或事物。 ●例如:这是我的尺子,那把是你的。This is my ruler. And that is your ruler.特别提示 :当问句中是用 this , that 来提问时,答语要用 it. 如:Is this your pencil? 回答用 Yes, it is. 而不能说 Yes, this is. ◆2. Excuse me, Sonia. Excuse me 意思是D打扰了,请原谅,对不起,劳驾您‖,多用于向对方提出请求、询问情况、打搅别 人时所说,以向对方表示歉意或礼貌。具体有以下几种情况: 1)向不认识的人问路时 ●例如:劳驾,请问这附近有银行吗? Excuse me, is there a bank near here? 2)向别人询问情况时 ●例如:请问,您是李先生吗? Excuse me, are you Mr Lee? 3)客气地请求别人时 ●例如:抱歉,我能出去一下吗? Excuse me, may I go out for a moment? 4)做出不适当的行为请求谅解时(打喷嚏,撞到别人,进餐过程中离开等) 5)想要引起别人的注意时 ●例如:各位,请听我说。 Excuse me, please listen to me.25 方法指津:Excuse me 与 I’m sorry, pardon 的区别※I‘m sorry 一般用于做错了事, 有愧于某人或某事而道歉时, 或者用于向别人表示同情或遗憾时。 如:A: My mother is ill in hospital. B: Oh, I‘m sorry to hear that. ※Excuse me 多用于打扰、麻烦或有求于别人时所用。 ※pardon 是 I beg your pardon 的缩略形式,一般用于正式的场合。 ◆3. Yes, thank you. Thank you 用来表达谢意,还可以说 thanks,若要加强语气后面可以加 very much。回答别人的 感谢时可以说 Not at all,You are welcome 或者 That‘s all right。 ●例如:Please have a cup of tea. 请喝杯茶吧。Thank you. 谢谢您。特别提示:在西方文化中,当你接受别人的帮助,得到别人的赞扬或赞美,或者别人向你表示祝愿、祝贺时,都要向对方表示谢意,通常用 thank you 或 thanks 来回应。 如: A: Your handwriting is very good. B: Thank you. / Thanks. ◆4. What’s this in English? in English 意思是“用英语” Din‖是介词,在这里表示使用某种语言。In 有多种意思,当表示“方 , 法、工具、语言”时,其意思为“用” 。 ●例如:用这种方法 in this way 用中文 in Chinese 用墨水写 write in ink思维拓展 in 的其他用法:表方位(在…的里面) 如:在盒子里 in the box 表穿衣戴帽 如:穿着红外衣 in a red coat 戴着帽子 ◆5. How do you spell it? 该句是由 how 引导的特殊疑问句,how 在这里叫做特殊疑问词,意思是“怎么、怎样、如何” ,与 what , who , when 一样,可以引导特殊疑问句。句中的 do 是个助动词,在句中起辅助作用,用来帮助 构成疑问句或否定句。 ●例如:你身体好吗?(你怎么样?) How are you? in a hat思维拓展 : how 的其他用法1. how 还可以引导感叹句,意思为“多么” 。 如:今天的天气多么好啊!How nice the weather is! 2. how 还可以跟其他形容词连用,共同构成特殊疑问词:how old 多大 how many 多少…等。 如:你多大了? How old are you? how much 多少钱【牛刀小试】单项选择 ( ( ( )1. What‘s this ______ English? A. of A. this is B. to B. it is C. at D. in C. it isn‘t D. he is ) 2.--Is this your ruler? ―Yes,_________.) 3.That‘s a girl. _______name is Lucy.26 A. Its ( ( ( ( ( ( ( A. Yes, he is A. What A. isB. HisC. HerD. Your C. Yes, it isn‘t D. What color D. am . C. Thank you C. Excuse me D. do C. this isn‘t D. it isn‘t D. No, my English is poor. D. Hello D. No, this isn‘t) 4.--Is that his computer?--________________. B. No, it isn‘t B. How B. Are C. Who C. Is --B. Don‘t say so B. Thank you C. am B. that isn‘t B. C-A-R. D. How do you spell it? F. You‘re welcome. ) 5.______do you spell your name? ) 6._____that a pencil sharpener? )7. CYour English is very good. A. Not very good. A. I‘m sorry A. is B. are ) 8.__________.Is this your bag? ) 9.---How _____you spell Druler‖?---R-U-L-E-R. ) 10. ―Is that an orange? A. that‘s not ―No,_______.对话排序 A It‘s a car. C. Excuse me. E. What‘s this in English? G. Thank you. 正确顺序: 翻译句子 1. 打扰了,这是你的铅笔吗? , is this 2. 你的名字怎么拼? you --your name? your backpack? --- No, . It‘s backpack. 3. ---那是你的双肩背包吗? --不是。 是他的。 pencil?【超越自我】1. ---Your skirt is pretty! --A. is A. are 4.--A. What . a number of books on science… D. have an e-mail. (2005 江苏) D. For what (2005 宁夏) D. has (2005 包头) B. are B. is C. has C. have (2005 贵州)2. In our school library, there3. A message sent between computers, do you like Chinese food? B. Why C. How--- Very much.【创新全解】牛刀小试版块答案:单项选择 1---5 DBCBB 6---10 CCCDD27 对话排序 正确顺序:C E A D B G F 翻译句子 1. Excuse me, your 2. How, do, spell 3. Is , that , it , isn‘t , his超越自我答案1. Thank you. 或 Thanks. (在英语国家里,当受到别人的赞美时,要表示谢意。) 2. B (该句是 there be 句型,因此排除 C 和 D。又因为后面的主语是 books,复数,因此选择 B. are。) 3. B (本句不是从属关系,因此排除 C 和 D。又因为主语是 message,是单数形式,故排除 A 选项。) 4. C (根据第二句回答问题应该是提问有关“程度”,而 A 选项是“什么”,B 和 D 是询问原因,故应该 选择 C “怎么”。)28 Section B 【视野聚焦】重点短语1.电子游戏 computer game 2.身份证 ID card 3.失物招领 lost and found 4. 一串钥匙 a set of keys经典句型1. Call Alan at 495-3539. 拨 495-3539 给艾伦打电话。 2. Is that your computer game in the lost and found case? 失物招领处里是你的电子游戏吗? 3. Is this your notebook? 这是你的笔记本吗?【学海拾贝】◆1. Call Alan at 459-3539. (1)call=telephone 或 phone,在这里是动词,意思是“打电话”,后跟人或电话号码。 ●例如:明天请给我打电话。 Please call me tomorrow. ●请拨打 235-0285。 Please call 235-0285.特别提示:call 还可以作为名词,意思是“(一次)电话,通话” ※请给你的父母打个电话。 Please give your parents a call. (2)at 介词,“以,在(点钟);在(里面或附近) ●例如:他早上六点钟起床。 He gets up at six o‘clock. ●他现在在学校。 He is at school now. ◆2. Is that your computer game in the lost and found case? lost and found “失物招领”。当某人丢失东西时,可用 Lost 的形式张贴出海报即“寻物启示”, 而当有人拾到他人物品时,可用 Found 的形式贴出海报,即“失物招领”。 ◆3. Found: A set of keys. a set of 一串,一套,一列。 ●例如:这是一套书。This is a set of books. ●我有一套高尔夫球球杆。 I have a set of golf-clubs.29 特别提示:set(套,副)是单位词,英语中名词前常可用单位词加上 of 表示数量,特别是一 些不可数名词,本身无复数形式,可以通过单位词来表示数的概念,如:a glass of water 一杯水,a bag of rice 一袋大米等。如果句子中有单位词时,则谓语动词 根据单位词来变化。 ※ ※ This set of books is new published. 这套书是新出版的。 I usually drink a cup of milk every night. 我通常晚上喝一杯牛奶。【牛刀小试】单项选择 ( ( ( ( ( )1._____that a computer game? A. is B. Are C. Is B. found and lost B. my, you B. He is C. It‘s D. am C. lose and find D. I, your D. find and lose )2. Your baseball is in the _________case. A. lost and found A. I, you A. This )3. This is ________ watch. That is ______school ID card. C. my, your D. This is a )4. _____my computer game. )5.―Is this your ruler? ―Yes, it is.___________. A. Thank you ( ( ( )6. Please call Mary A. in A. are A. a milk 句型转换 1. I can spell my name? (变为一般疑问句) you this Yes, No, your name? watch? . . computer game in the 4. Can you spell Dnotebook‖? (同义句) you Dnotebook‖? . 英汉词组互译 1. 姓氏 3. 一辆英国小汽车 2. 失物招领 4. 一幅中国地图 30 5. call, at , please, Nick, 452-7768. (连词组句) and case? 2. This is her watch. (变为一般疑问名并作肯定及否定回答) B. at B. be )7. That set of keys )8. Please give me B. Here you are 479-8876. C. for C. do to drink. C. a cup of milk D. an orange D. / D. is in the lost and found case. C. Here are you D. It is your rulerB. a cup milk3. My computer game is in the lost and found case.(变为一般疑问句) 5. 一串钥匙 7. my pencil sharpener 9. spell your name6. his new dictionary 8. call sb. at 231-4567 10.in English【超越自我】( )1. ---I‘d like something to read. ---OK. Here are some A. CDs ( ( A. I --B. pencils B. You . B. Yours is good D. Thank you )2. Kate is a kind girl. . C. photos C. She D. We (2004 哈尔滨) D. books (2006 舟山市) often helps us learn English. (2006 温州))3. ---Oh, what a nice picture! You draw very well. A. Yes, it‘s very good C. Of course not【创新全解】牛刀小试版块答案:单项选择 1~5 C A C C A 句型转换 1. Can, spell 英汉词组互译 1. last name/ family name 4. a Chinese map 8. 拨打 231-4567 找某人 2 . lost and found 9. 拼写你的名字 3. an English car 7. 我的卷笔刀 5. a set of keys 6. 他的新词典 10. 用英语 2. Is , her, it ,is , it ,isn‘t 3. Is , your, lost, found 4. How, do, spell 5. Please call Nick at 452-7768. 或 Call Nick at 452-7768, please. 6~8 B D C超越自我答案1.D(根据前面提示“我想读点东西”,因此答案应该为 D. books) 2. C(Kate 是个女孩,故答案应该是 C. She ) 3.D(在表达对别人的“赞叹”或“赞扬”时,要用 Thank you 或 Thanks 来回答。 表示“感谢”)Self 【重点单词】◆1. backpack 名词,意思是“双肩背包”。Checkbackpack 是个合成词,back 背部+pack 背包=backpack 拓展:pencil 铅笔+case 盒子=pencil-case 铅笔盒 note 笔记+book 书;本=notebook 笔记本 ◆2. dictionary 名词,意思是“字典,词典”。 ●例如:一本汉英词典 a Chinese-English dictionary 一本英汉词典 an English-Chinese dictionary 拓展:查字典 look up a word in a dictionary ◆3. ring 名词,意思是“环(状物);戒指”。31 ●例如:一个钥匙环a key ring思维拓展ring 动词,意思是“铃响;打电话”。 ※ The bell rings. Let‘s have our lessons. 上课铃响了。咱们上课吧。 ※ If you have any questions, please ring me up. 如果你有什么问题, 请给我打电话。【参考答案】3. Look at the picture and write the conversations. 1) Is that your backpack? 2) Is that your pencil? 3) Is this your key? 4) Is that your basketball? No, it isn‘t. Yes, it is. Yes, it is. No, it isn‘t.【Just for fun】说明: 漫画以一种幽默的方式来讲解英语中指示代词的用法。 在最后一幅画中, 左边的人问到: How do you spell that?此句中的 that 是指示代词,指的是前面他们谈论的物品 watch,因左边的人实际上问的是: How do you spell watch?而右边的人却误解了 that 的用法,以为他要问:How do you spell Dthat‖?, 因此闹了一人笑话。【牛刀小试】选词填空 how, am, are, his, your, her, my, is, an, what 1. He is a student and _ 2. Wang Li, this is _ 3. Where is 5. _ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ name is Jim.eraser. Here you are (给你). _ _ __ English teacher.eraser? I can‘t find it (我找不到了). this your ring? ― Yes,I am.4. Emma is English. Miss Zhang is Excuse me! _ _ __ _ __ 6. ―_ 8. I _ 9. _ 10. ―_ ( ( ( ( ( you Mary?7. This is _ _ __orange watch._ __ a Chinese boy. is that in English? It‘s a watch. do you spell Dcomputer‖? ― C-O-M-P-U-T-E-R. A. No, it‘s his notebook. B. No, it‘s a computer game. C. It‘s E-N-G-L-I-S-H. D. It‘s 668789. E. It‘s a notebook. _ __选择正确的答语连线 )1. What‘s your phone number? )2. Is this your notebook? )3. How do you spellDEnglish‖? )4. What‘s this in English? )5. Is this a TV game in English?32 读短文,完成任务 Miss Zhang: Afternoon, class. Studnets: Afternoon, Miss Zhang. Miss Zhang: OK. Linda, is this an eraser? Linda: Yes, it is. (A) Miss Zhang: Spell it, please. Linda: E-R-A-S-E-R. Miss Zhang: Good. What‘s this in English, Nick? Nick: Sorry. I don‘t know (我不知道). Jenny: I know. (B) Miss Zhang: Very good. ( C) Jenny: It‘s a ruler. Miss Zhang: Spell it, please. Jenny: Sorry. (D) Miss Zhang: Well, please spell it. Who can(谁能)? Kim: R-U-L-E-R, ruler. ( ( ( ( ( )1. Afternoon. 是___ _更为口语化的表达形式。 _处。 __。 )2. 句子 What‘s this in English? 应还原到对话中的___)3. 句子 It‘s a backpack. B-A-C-K-P-A-C-K, backpack.应还原到对话中的____处。 )4. 单词 sorry 在对话中出现了两次,请你根据上下语句,猜出它的意思:__ )5. 句子 Spell it, please.还可以用特殊疑问句表达为_____ ___?【创新全解】牛刀小试版块答案:选词填空 1. his 6. Are 1. D 2. your 7. an 2. A 3. C 3. my 8. am 4. E 2. C 4. her 9. What 5. B 3. B 4. 抱歉,对不起 5. How do you spell it? 5. Is 10. How选择正确的答语连线 读短文,完成任务 1. Good afternoon!综合测评一、根据句意和首字母提示完成单词。 (10 分) 1. E me, is this your pencil sharpener? Druler‖? ---R-U-L-E-R. and found case. . 2. ---How do you s 3. Your notebook is in the l 5. W 7. We go to s 8. F this in English? ---T you. from Monday to Friday. : Watch. Please call Mary at 258-5667. ---It‘s a s of keys.4. ---I don‘t know the word D ring‖. --- Please look it up in a d 6. ---Here is your book.9. ---What‘s that in the case?33 10. ---What‘s this in English? 1. is not (缩写形式)_______ 3. what is (缩写形式) _______ 5. this (对应词)_______ 7. I am (缩写形式)_______ 9. my(宾格) 三、选择填空。 (10 分) ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (---It‘s an e ____ ____ ____ ____. 2. thanks (同义词组) _______ 4. your (人称代词主格) _______ 6. I (形容词性物主代词) _______ 8. it is (缩写形式) _______ 10. find(过去式) ____ ____ ____ ____二、按要求写出下列词的正确形式。(10 分))1.---What‘s this in English? A. This is A. It‘s my ruler A. I‘m A. in )5. A. Yes )6. --- Is this A. it is )7. --. A. How are you? )8. His name is A. Wang Lidong --A. your . B. I am B. for B. Its --)2. ---Is that your ruler?--C. It‘s .a pencil. D. That‘s C. No, it is . D. I am‘t D. with C. I‘m sorry --- Yes, . D. it is D. Nice to meet you D. Wanglidong C. it‘s D. Thank you D. Yes, it isn‘t.B. Yes, it is C. I‘m not 468-7688. C. at)3. ---Are you Lucy Miller? ---No, )4. Please call meSonia, is this your pen? B. Excuse me dictionary? B. it is---Nice to meet you, too. B. Good morning B. Wang Li Dong C. How do you do? C. Wang liDong)9. ---What‘s Bob‘s telephone number? telephone number is 236-7645. B. his ? C. Li Ming‘s --. C. Keys D. A set of keys D. her()10. ---What‘s A. it‘ KeysB. Keys四、阅读理解。(10 分) Most English people have three names: a first name, a middle name and a family name. Their family names come last. But people don‘t use their middle name very much. So DJohn Henry Brown‖ is usually called(称作) DJohn Brown‖. People never use Mr, Mrs or Miss before their first names. So, you can say John B but you should never say Mr. John. They use Mr, Mrs or Miss with the family name but never with the first name. Sometimes people ask me about my name. DWhy do your parents call you Jim? Why do they choose(选择) that name for you?‖ The answer is they don‘t call me Jim. They call me James. People usually call me Jim for short.(缩写,简称) ( ( ( )1. Most English people have ____________ names. A. one A. Jim B. two B. James C. three C. Green D. four D. Allan )2. My full name is Jim Allan Green. __________ is my family name. )3. English people use Mr, Mrs or Miss with ____________. A. the family name B. the first name34 C. the middle name ( ( A. Miss Mary A. JameD. the first name and the middle name B. Miss Chute C. Mr. Chute C. Jim D. Allan D. Miss Joan)4. The teacher‘s name is Mary Joan Chute. Her students usually call her ___________. )5. _________ is short for James. B. Jimmy五、连词组句。(10 分) 1. is, this ,pencil. your . 2. in English, what, this, is ? 3. spell, how, do, your name, you ? 4. my ruler, is, this, and, Jane, your , eraser, that, is . 5. that, watch, lost, in, found, and , your, is, the , case ? 六、将下列句子按正确的顺序排列。(10 分) A. I think it‘s his book. B. No, it isn‘t. C. Excuse me! Is this your book, Mary? D. That‘s all right. E. Lin Tao, is this your book? F. Oh, yes, it is. G. Here you are. H. Thanks a lot. I. My book is here. J. It‘s my English book. 1. 6. her 2. 7. his 3. 8. my your 4. 9. this that 5. 10. at in me七、用适当的词填空。(10 分)1. Excuse ________. What‘s _______ phone number? My phone number is 287-5431. 2. _______ is a ruler and ________ is a pen over there. 3. Please call Mike _________ 548-7962. 4. What‘s that _________ English? 5. Tom is an English boy. __________ family name is Smith. 6. Mrs. Wang is a teacher. __________ pen is black and white. 7. I have (有) a dog. ________ dog‘s name is Lele. 八、句型转换。(10 分) 1. This is my pencil. (改为一般疑问句) your pencil? 2. Is that your ruler? (作肯定和否定回答) Yes, .35 No, you. it? in English?3. I can spell it. (改为一般疑问句) 4. It‘s Da sharpener‖ in English. (对划线提问) 九、根据汉语意思完成英语句子。(10 分) 1. ---那是什么? ---是一个戒指。 ----that? a ring. that 3. 怎样拼写“computer‖这个词? do you Found: a 十、写作。(10 分) 你的好朋友 Mary 丢了一个铅笔盒, 颜色是绿色的, 请你帮她写一个寻物启事找回。 她的电话 295-3678。 : Dcomputer‖? of keys. Please Jack 231-4865. 4. 捡到一串钥匙。请拨打 231-4865 给杰克。 ?2. 那用英语怎么说?参考答案: 一、根据句意和首字母提示完成单词 1. Excuse 6. Thank 1. isn‘t 6. my 三、选择填空 1---5 C B C C B 四、阅读理解 1. C 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. C 五、连词组句 1. This is your pencil. 2. What is this in English? 3. How do you spell your name? 4. This is my ruler and that is your eraser, Jane. 5. Is that your watch in the lost and found case? 六、将下列句子按正确的顺序排列 1. C 6. F. 2. B 7. J 3. I 8. G 4. A 9. H 5. E 10. D 6---10 A D A B D 2. spell 7. school 2 . thank you 7. I‘m 3. lost 8. Found 4. dictionary 9. set 5. What‘s 10. eraser 5. that 10. found二、按要求写出下列词的正确形式 3. what‘s 8. it‘s 4. you 9. me36 七、用适当的词填空 1. me, your 八、句型转换 1. Is this 2. it is, it isn‘t 3. Can, spell 4. What‘s it 4. set, call, at 九、根据汉语意思完成英语句子 1. What‘s, it‘s 2. What‘s, in English 3. How, spell 2. This, that 3. at 4. in 5. His 6. Her 7. My快乐文化博览Just for fun: There is a doctor. He likes to play games with some of his young patients to test their knowledge of body parts. One day, while pointing to a boy’s ear, the doctor asked, “Is this your nose?” The boy answered, “No, it’s my ear.” Then the doctor pointed to the boy’s leg and asked, “Is this your arm?” Immediately the child turned to his mother and said, “I think we’d better find a new doctor!” 有一位医生,他喜欢和他的小患者们开玩笑,来检查他们对身体各部位的常识。一天,医 生指着一个小男孩的耳朵问: “这是你的鼻子吗?”小男孩回答说: “不,这是我的耳朵。 ”然 后,医生指着小男孩的腿又问道: “这是你的胳膊吗?”小男孩立刻转身对他的妈妈说: “我想 我们最好换个医生。 ”37 Unit 3 This is my sister. Section A 【视野聚焦】重点短语1. my two brothers 我的两个兄弟2. his sister 他的姐姐/ 妹妹3. your friend 你的朋友经典句型1.This is my sister. 这是我的姐姐/ 妹妹。 2. That is my brother. 那是我的哥哥 /弟弟。 3. Is this your sister? No, it isn‘t. 这是你的妹妹吗? 不,不是。 4. Is that your brother? Yes, it is. 那是你的兄弟吗?是的,他是。 5. These are my friends. 那是我的朋友们。 6. Those are my two brothers. 那是我的两个兄弟。 7. Is Guo Peng your brother? Yes, he is. 郭朋是你的哥哥 / 弟弟吗?是的,他是。【学海拾贝】◆1. This is my sister. That is my brother. (1)This 和 that 都是指示代词,用来向别人介绍人或事物。 ●例如:这是一辆国产车, 那是一辆日产车。 This is a Chinese car and that‘s a Japanese car.特别提示This 是近指,指示距离较近的人或事物。 That 是远指,指示距离较远的人或事物。 值得注意的是:that is 有缩写形式 that‘s。而 this is 没有缩写形式。 (2)当我们把一个人介绍给另外的人时,通常用 This is…和 That is…,而不用 He is…和 She is…。 在正式场合介绍别人时,用全名显得更为尊重。 ●例如:这是我的老师,史密斯太太。 This is my teacher, Mrs Smith. ●那位就是郭朋先生。That is Guo Peng.思维拓展从交际习惯来看,一般情况下,老少之间,我们要先把年轻人介绍给年长者:男士女 士间,先把男士介绍女士;职位有高低时,先把低位者介绍给尊者;在主宾之间,要 先介绍宾客。 ※ 爷爷,这是我的朋友,刘海。刘海,这位是我的爷爷。 Grandpa, this is my friend, Liu Hai. And Liu Hai, this is my grandpa. ◆2. These are my friends. Those are my brothers. (1)These 和 those 分别是 this 和 that 的复数形式。当被介绍的人是两个或两个以上时,就不能 再用 This is…或 That is…这两个句型了,而是把 this 变为 these, 把 that 变为 those, is 变为 are, 句 38 中的名词要用复数形式。 ●例如:这是我的朋友。This is my friend. ●这些是我的朋友们。These are my friends. ●那是我的妈妈。That is my mother. ●那是我的父母。Those are my parents. (2)主语是 these 或 those 的一般疑问句和特殊疑问句的答语,通常用 they 来代替问句中的 these 或 those。在一般疑问句的回答中,they 和 are 不能缩写。 ●例如:这些是你的书吗?是的,是我的。 Are these your books? Yes, they are. ●那些是他的学生吗? 不,不是。 Are those his students? No, they aren‘t. (3)brothers 是 brother 的复数形式。brother “兄弟” ,是个名词。其他名词如:父母 parent, 卡 片 card, 牛奶 milk 等等。思维拓展名词有“可数名词”和“不可数名词”之分。 “可数名词”指可以一个一个去数的名词,如: 父母 parent,卡片 card 等。而“不可数名词”则不可以一个一个去数,需要借助量词来表达, 如:牛奶 milk,我们只能说“一杯牛奶 a cup of milk, 一袋牛奶 a bag of milk” ,而不能说 a milk, two milks。 可数名词有复数形式,其复数形式的构成规则是: ※1. 一般名词直接在后面加 s: brother---brothers。 ※2. 以 s、x、sh、ch、结尾的单词,在后面加 es: box---boxes, class---classes。 ※3. 以辅音字母+y 结尾的单词,将 y 变为 i 再加 es: family---families, baby---babies。 ※4. 以字母 o 结尾的名词一般在后面加 s, 有少数在其后面加 es: photo---photos, radio---radios potato---potatoes, man---men, Chinese---Chinese tomato---tomatoes, child---children,※5. 不规则变化的名词复数形式需要单独去记。◆3. Is that your brother? Yes, it is. It 常用来指代上文提到的单数的人或事物,可翻译为“这(个)、 ”“那(个) ”或“它” 。回答 this 和 that 为主语的疑问句时,一般用 it 代替 this 和 that。 ●例如:这是一本英语书吗? 是的。 Is this an English book? Yes, it is.思维拓展我们大家都知道,it 一般用来指事物,但在某些情况下也可以指代人。 ※用来指心中判断或推测的人。 ---那是谁? Who‘s that? ---我想是我们的新老师,史密斯先生。 I think it‘s our new teacher, Mr Smith. ※在没有弄清是谁或不知其性别或还没有说出是谁的时候,常用 it 来指代人。 ---是谁在那里? Who‘s there? ---是我啊,汤姆。It‘s me, Tom. ※有时可以指婴儿,尤其是性别不详时。 看这张照片。这是你的妹妹吗? Look at this photo. Is it you sister?39 【牛刀小试】单项选择 ( )1.---Are these English books? --( ( )2. Mom, A. He --A. They‘re ( ( )4. These are my A. a friend --( ( ( . B. Yes, it is . B. boyies aunt? B. she‘s name? Is B. her (作肯定回答) . . 3. They are English books. (改为单数形式) English 4. That is my grandfather. (改为一般疑问句) your grandfather? 5. My sister‘s name is Lily. (对划线部分提问) your sister‘s name? 6. his, is , this , brother (连词组句) ? 7. His backpack is black and white. (对划线部分提问) his backpack? 8. These are his two brothers. (改为否定句) These 用所给词的正确形式填空 1. This (be) my sister . (brother). (be) . These are her two 3. His telephone number 4. two brothers. . C. her D. her‘s in Class Two? C. he D. her C. boyes D. boy C. Yes, he‘s D. Yes, he is )3. ---Who‘s that? my teacher, Mr Li. B. She‘s . B. friend C. English books D. an English book C. It‘s D. This is . B. Yes, they aren‘t C. it D. this C. No, they aren‘t D. No, these are not. is my friend, Sam. B. she}

我要回帖

更多关于 童年的朋友教学反思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信