回到顶部 Created with Sketch.
登录授权 Created with Sketch.
Apple Created with Sketch.
修改密码 Created with Sketch.
订单 Created with Sketch.
充值卡 Created with Sketch.
Star Created with Sketch.
Windows Created with Sketch.
实体面授智课APP智适应学习最具成长性的教育品牌年度影响力教育品牌我最信赖的教育品牌年度创新成长企业百强年度新势力教育机构|||客服热线:400-011-9191智课教育韦晓亮建议直达微信:zkjywxljyzd联系我们关注我们|||||||咨询站内信Sales Performance Management Software - Salesforce.com
Salesforce Einstein lets you build artificial intelligence right into the sales process. Automatically capture data and get instant insights, such as top leads, next steps, and suggested actions.
Sell from the field. Sell from your inbox. Sell the way you want, lightning fast, with an easy-to-customize, AI-powered CRM system.
See everything from sales forecasts to team performance on any device — a laptop, a phone, you name it. Focus reps on the most important actions, giving them the right advice at the right time.
Create a single, consistent selling process by making sales, service, and marketing data work together. Connect every channel across the buyer journey.
Automate your configure, price, and quote process with Salesforce CPQ, named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CPQ. Empower your sales teams close deals faster.
Connect back-end systems to create a unified, 360-degree view of the customer. Surface vital information so sales can make better decisions.
Create the perfect sales experience for reps and partners with declarative tools, workflow, and Lightning components anyone can use.
Empower reps with the latest technology like artificial intelligence and automation to sell smarter and close deals, faster.
Connect prebuilt AppExchange apps and components for sales. Every app is instantly mobile, so reps can update and collaborate on the go.
Scale with confidence and meet compliance and security standards for the most regulated industries.
Connect back-end systems to create a unified, 360-degree view of the customer. Surface vital information so sales can make better decisions.
Create the perfect sales experience for reps and partners with declarative tools, workflow, and Lightning components anyone can use.
Empower reps with the latest technology like artificial intelligence and automation to sell smarter and close deals, faster.
Connect prebuilt AppExchange apps and components for sales. Every app is instantly mobile, so reps can update and collaborate on the go.
Scale with confidence and meet compliance and security standards for the most regulated industries.
Lightning Essentials
Out-of-the-box CRM for up to 5 users
Lightning Professional
Complete CRM for any size team
Lightning Enterprise
MOST POPULAR
Deeply customizable sales CRM for your business
Lightning Unlimited
Unlimited CRM power and support
At no cost for up to twelve months from Google Cloud.
Add Einstein to Sales Cloud
Here's how our AI add-on helps your sales reps sell smarter:
Lead Scoring — Always start with your hottest leads.
Activity Capture — Bypass data entry to save serious time.
Opportunity Insights — Find the next best steps to close.
Account Insights — Stay informed and build richer relationships.
&It’s not just a CRM system. It’s a platform that we can use to build all the functionality that we need.&
Take a closer look at how the world’s #1 CRM solution helps companies of all sizes grow faster.
QUESTIONS? OUR REPS HAVE ANSWERS:
One of Sales Cloud’s most important feature sets is sales performance management software. The essence of sales performance management is to help sales reps prioritize leads to close deals faster.
For managers, sales performance management software helps highlight team-wide insights that can guide the overall sales strategy.
Sales performance management (SPM) traditionally covers incentives, commissions, quotas, territories/regions, goal setting, training, performance evaluation, and forecasting. Sales performance management software by Salesforce provides tools for all of these aspects, creating a holistic view of individual and team performance that managers can use to plan and optimize sales resources and processes.
: Salesforce CRM fosters better customer relationships, helping you save money and increase profits.
: Sales forecasting and analytics are some of the many powerful features that Salesforce CRM offers.
: Robust sales tracking features help you analyze sales pipelines, perform win-loss analyses, and more.
: Deliver support through multiple channels-phone, email, live chat, social media, and many more with Service Cloud.
: Make sure your reps have easy access to winning sales materials, right within your SFA application.
: Read honest reviews from real Salesforce customers.
: Salesforce CRM gives your entire company a 360-degree view of each of your customers with online contact management.
: Build intelligent, data-driven programs that generate new leads and speed up your sales cycle.
: Never lose a lead again. Online lead capture, lead qualification and tracking, and more with SFA.
: Read why thousands continue to choose Salesforce for their CRM needs.
: Automate your marketing and sales engagement to generate more leads, close more deals, and better measure marketing success.
: Identify trends and opportunities to maximize every customer interaction with Desk.com.高二英语教学案 班级__________姓名__________ 学号__________
Using language 课前预习案
I 用所给单词的适当形式填空: (带*为 B 层)
1. The fire in the room make me feel ________(warmth). *2.A voice came from out of the _____________(黑暗),but she couldn’t see anyone. 3.If you have to carry a heavy ___________(负荷物),divide the weight between two bags. 4.She was studying to become a concert ____________(钢琴家). 5.The Foundation’s goal include providing _____________(奖学金)for gifted young students. 6.Just wearing a flower without jewelry doesn’t seem _____________(适合)for such a formal party. 7.Most young people nowadays demand new ____________ (方式) of marr life. 8. The two men ____________ (交换) greetings. 9.I used to get t___________(取笑) about my name. 10.____________(指南针) tell directions. 11.If she had stud harder, she would have got the ____________(毕业文凭, 学位 证书). 12.The ______________(图书馆管理员) was a friend of my mother, and she would put poetry books on one side for me. 13.We would have won the _____________(冠军)if we had got Mr Han to coach us. 14.If there had not been an exchange programme, he would not have found a ______(赞助人). 15.Tom’s ______(赤裸的,光秃的)made no sound in the soft sand.
II 短语(A 层)
1. 3. 5. 6. 7. 9.
使……搭配;比得上______________ 2.试穿__________ 实验________ 4.发出,放出,泄露(等)________ 在…….的底部;……的真正原因_____________ 坚持住,抓住不放; (打电话时不挂断)_______ 用……装……__________ 8.把……转变为……..__________ 补偿……弥补________
III 根据句子填空: (A 层)
1. Heat can __________water _________steam.(热能使水变成蒸汽) 2.Tom could hardly wait to _________his new car.汤姆等不得要马上试他的新车。 3. We_________ the truck ______bananas.(我们把香蕉装上了车)。 4. You must __________(坚持住)before difficulty.(你在困难面前必须坚持住)。 5. The professor we invited _____________________go abroad.(我们邀请的教授 有可能去国外了)
高二英语教学案 班级__________姓名__________ 学号__________
Unit 2 Using language 拓展案
I. Fill in the blanks with proper words.(带*的为 B 层) .1.The fire in the room make me feel ___________(warmth). 2.* The Foundation’s goal include providing______________ ( 奖 学 金 )for gifted young students. 3. Most young people nowadays demand new _______________ (方式)of marr life. 4.I used to get ____________ (取笑) about my name. 5._____________ (指南针) tell directions. 6. Heat can ________ water _______ steam.(把……转化成……) 7. The professor we invited ________ _________ _______ go abroad.(可能……) II.用所给单词或短语的适当形式完成下列句子。 (带*的为 B 层) load, convey, transform, various, run out of, take it easy, translate…into, appeal to/for, make up of, warmth 1. I’m __________________ money. I have to return home and fetch some. 2. Harry Porter is widely read all over the world and has ______________________ many foreign languages. 3. As is known to all, the United States ____________________ 50 states. 4. ____________________. It isn’t so bad as you expected. 5. The school ____________ all the teachers ________ their support in the struggle against fighting. 6. *Colors like red _____________ a sense of energy and strength. 7. The workers were busy ____________ goods onto the trucks. 8. * E-mail has_____________ the way people communicate. 9. They lay on the beach, enjoying ________ sunlight, 10. *The guests were impressed by the ____________ of the dishes at the dinner party. III.句型转换: 1.They are strange, but they are all true. __________ __________ , they are all true. 2. Probably he will come to us for help. He __________ ___________ to come to us for help. 3. People write poetry for a variety of reasons. There are ____________ reasons ___________ people write poetry. 4. * He told one story after another and that kept us laughing all through the meal. He ________ us __________ all through the meal _______ telling one story after another. 5. Jack didn’t score that goal and we lost the match. If Jack _________ ___________ that goal, we ___________ _________ ___________ the match. IV. 单项选择
高二英语教学案 班级__________姓名__________ 学号__________ 编号 31 1._____, he would have been fired. A. Had he l to the boss B. Did he lie to the boss C. If he has l to the boss D. If he lies to the boss 2. The two strangers talked as if they _____ friends for years. A. have been B. are C. were D. had been 3. It is time that we _____ this practice. A. stop B. stopped C. will stop D. have stopped 4. We must choose texts that are appropriate _____ our teaching. A. to B. for C. of D. A or B 5. He didn’t know who ____ the secret. A. gave out B. let out C. let off D. gave off 6. Try the shoes ____ before you buy them. A. out B. in C. on D. up 7._____ a moment and I will go to your rescue. A. Go on B. Hold on C. Move on D. Carry on 8. But for the revolutionary movement led by the Party, we would be still living in _____ A. the dark B. the darkness C. dark D. darkness 9. If you were older, I ___ you to go there yesterday. A. will allow B. should allow C. would have allowed D. had allowed 10. Could you give me a hand? I seem ____. A. to have run out my strength B. have used my energy C. running out of my strength D. to have run out of my strength 11. We still need $50 to _______ the sum required. A. take up B. bring up C. set up D. make up 【赏析】 If I Can Stop One Heart from Breaking 假如我能弥合一个破碎的心灵 If I can stop one heart from breaking, 假如我能弥合一个破碎的心灵 I sh If I can ease one life the aching, Or cool one pain , Or help one fainting robin Unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. 我就没有虚度此生; 假如我能消除一个人的痛苦, 或者平息一个的悲伤 或者帮助一只小鸟,一只垂危的知更, 重新回到它的鸟巢,去见它的双亲, 我就没有虚度此生
高二英语教学案 班级__________姓名__________ 学号__________
学年高中英语 选修7 unit2
Period4 using language...
学年 人教版 选修6
Using language
学案 (6)...
学年 人教版 选修6
Using language
学案 (2)...
高中英语 Book6 Unit2 Poems Using language语言点和写作学案新人教版选修6...
学年高中英语 选修7 unit3
Period4 using language...
学年 人教版 选修6
Using language
学案 (4)...
学年 人教版 选修6
Using language
学案 (8)...
Unit2 Poems Using language课件(人教版选修6)...
■ 网友在搜已注册,请登录
密码忘记了? 
还没有注册?
【注册说明】用户名和密码都是您填写的手机号!
一键注册,主要是为确保您能及时享受本站服务以及便于查询已购买记录!请填写真实手机号!(注册后可随时修改密码!)
注册成功!
登录密码已默认为您的手机号,如需修改请点击“”。
已为您自动登录,秒钟后将自动关闭此窗口
请输入手机号:
不管您以前是否购买过,输入您的手机号即可验证:
·如果以前购买过,验证通过即可查看购买记录,以及继续购买;
·如果从未购买,填写手机号后,即可随时通过该手机号购买。
请输入密码:
如果您忘记了密码,请点击
为方便您随时查询购买记录,请输入您的手机号:
手机号仅作为购买的凭证,本站严格保密,请放心填写。
第一步:验证手机号
第二步:验证通过并重置密码
找回密码需要验证您的账号信息
请输入您注册时使用的手机号:
请输入验证码:
验证通过!请重新设置您的登陆密码(为方便您记忆,建议您以手机号作为新密码!):
请输入新密码:
请再次输入新密码:
恭喜您!密码成功找回,请牢记您的新密码!
已为您自动登录,秒钟后将自动关闭此窗口!
找回密码需要验证您的手机号:
请输入您购买时填写的手机号:
请输入验证码:
验证通过!请重新设置您的登陆密码(为方便您记忆,建议您以手机号作为新密码!):
请输入新密码:
请再次输入新密码:
恭喜您!密码成功找回,请牢记您的新密码!
已为您自动登录,秒钟后将自动关闭此窗口!
当前位置: >
[3D电子书]广西民族大学外国语学院211翻译硕士英语[专业硕士]历年考研真题汇编[免费下载]
在电脑上阅读
您可以在网页上在线阅读本书,也可以将本书免费下载到电脑。
出版时间:
文件大小:29.71 M
书号:8100032
下载次数:9
2015年广西民族大学外国语学院211翻译硕士英语[专业硕士]考研真题
2014年广西民族大学外国语学院211翻译硕士英语[专业硕士]考研真题
2013年广西民族大学外国语学院211翻译硕士英语[专业硕士]考研真题
2012年广西民族大学外国语学院211翻译硕士英语[专业硕士]考研真题
2011年广西民族大学外国语学院211翻译硕士英语[专业硕士]考研真题
  (3)全文检索——输入关键词,本书相关内容一览无余。【圣才电子书独家推出】
7.多端并用:电脑手机平板等多平台同步使用
  本书一次购买,多端并用,可以在PC端(在线和下载)、手机(安卓和苹果)、平板(安卓和苹果)等多平台同步使用。同一本书,使用不同终端登录,可实现云同步,即更换不同设备所看的电子书页码是一样的。
  特别说明:本书的部分内容参考了部分网络资料及相关资料。但由于特殊的原因,比如作者姓名或出处在转载之前已经丢失,或者未能及时与作者取得联系等,因而可能没有注明作者的姓名或出处。如果原作者或出版人对本书有任何异议,请与我们联系,我们会在第一时间为您处理!
试读(部分内容)
&在手机上阅读
用圣才电子书APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上阅读本书。
配套3D电子书(题库)
正在载入...
相关3D电子书(题库)
正在载入...
正在载入...
e书下载排行
正在载入...
最近浏览的e书
正在载入...
客服电话: (8:30-23:00) | 客服QQ:(8:30-23:00) | 官方网址:rsuky.100xuexi.com(锐思考研网) | 客服邮箱: |
&All rights reserved. 京ICP备号 京公网安备号 新出发(京)批字第直110028号}

我要回帖

更多关于 time travel吉他谱 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信