求助是什么意思,谁帮我翻译下大概意思

[求助],谁能帮我翻译一下啊,再此谢过了!,明天就要交单了, - 外贸单证 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
积分 19684
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 80
[求助],谁能帮我翻译一下啊,再此谢过了!,明天就要交单了,
请各位前辈帮我翻译一下信用证上的这段话吧,小弟感激不尽!Notwithstanding the provisions of UCP 500,If we give notice of refusal of doduments presented under this credit,we shall however retain the right to accept a waiver of discrepancies from the applicant and,subject to such waiver& being& acceptable to us ,To release documents against that waiver without reference to the presenter& provided thatno written instructions to the contrary have been received by us from the presenter before the release of the documentsAny such release&prior to receipt of contrary instructions shall not constitute a failure on our part to hold the documentsat the& presenter's risk and disposal ,and we will have no liability to the presenter in respect of any such release.
红梅阁-香主
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
这是常规的表达,信用证上都会写的,大意是即使提交材料有不符点,但申请人表示愿意接受,他们也会接受,除非提交人先行提出撤回。如果接受了有不符点的单证后提交人要求撤回,银行不承担任何责任。
积分 19684
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 80
谢谢您了!
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 25
当涉及有关拒付按照信用证出示的单据,尽管有UCP500的条款规定,我们仍然保留接受开征人自动放弃提出不符点的权利,一旦我行接受该自动放弃的权利,如果在放单之前我行没有收到出示单据人(卖方)相反的书写说明,我行将不经过出示单据人的意见按照不符点放单。在收到相反说明之前放单应不视为我行错误,持单风险由出示单据人承担,我行将对出示单据人有关任何这样的放单不承担责任
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
楼上,你好厉害
积分 19684
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 80
说的对,在下万分佩服!
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-求助,谁能帮我翻译一下【法语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:146,941贴子:
求助,谁能帮我翻译一下收藏
图片下面的是什么意思,有没有好心人能告诉我呢
法语沪江网校法语零基础入门,一步学到B2水平,听说读写全面提高,法国留学无忧!法语入门至高级,就到沪江网校,随时随地在线学习,快速成为法语达人!
如果说人的生命是无价的,我们一直都像这样在做一些价值上超过人的生命的事情。
如果活着没有价值,我们就老想着干其他事情使生命有价值
登录百度帐号推荐应用帮我翻译一下下面的文字,要求是写信用语,谢谢了!
“首先容许我介绍一下自己。我出生在中国的天津市,也生长在此,现在已经24岁,正供职在北京的一家杂志社,任杂志编辑。多年的在外学习工作经历,使我对家乡的感情更加深厚,由于学习和工作的关系,对于家乡的城市文化更加重视。但长期以
帮我翻译一下下面的文字,要求是写信用语,谢谢了!
“首先容许我介绍一下自己。我出生在中国的天津市,也生长在此,现在已经24岁,正供职在北京的一家杂志社,任杂志编辑。多年的在外学习工作经历,使我对家乡的感情更加深厚,由于学习和工作的关系,对于家乡的城市文化更加重视。但长期以来,天津本地的城市文化并没有得到良好的挖掘和发展,以至这个中国四大直辖市之一的大都市一直处于文化的睡眠期,而与城市文化相关的经济价值没有得到更大的发展,这一现状持续了很长时间。对此,我深有感悟。”
First of all, I'd li相关信息 to give a self-introduction. I'm a Tianjinese born and bred and work as a magazine editor in Beijing.Many years' learning and working experiences outside not only deepen my love feelings to my hometown but also make me pay much respect to our own urban culture.In fact,in the past years the local culture of Tianjin hasn't been well dug and developed,so Tianjin as one of the four major municipalities in the nation has suffered cultural stagnation.Accordingly,the economic val......
First of all, I'd li相关信息 to give a self-introduction. I'm a Tianjinese born and bred and work as a magazine editor in Beijing.Many years' learning and working experiences outside not only deepen my love feelings to my hometown but also make me pay much respect to our own urban culture.In fact,in the past years the local culture of Tianjin hasn't been well dug and developed,so Tianjin as one of the four major municipalities in the nation has suffered cultural stagnation.Accordingly,the economic values in relation to the urban culture haven't been maximized. I have a clear view for the above.
其他答案(共4个回答)
emyself.IwasborninChina'sTianjinMunicipality,alsogrewupinthis,nowaged24, eeditorofthemagazine.Outeryearsofstudyandworkexperienceenabledmetothehomemoreprofoundfeelings,learningandwork...
Firstletmeintrod相关信息emyself.IwasborninChina'sTianjinMunicipality,alsogrewupinthis,nowaged24, eeditorofthemagazine.Outeryearsofstudyandworkexperienceenabledmetothehomemoreprofoundfeelings,learningandworkrelations,Forhomecityculturemoreseriously.Butforalongtime,thecityofTianjinlocalculturedidnotgetgoodmininganddevelopmentaswellasthefourmunicipalitiesofChina,oneofthecityhasbeeninaculture of sleep, with the urban culture of economic value not greater development, the status quo continued for a long time. In this regard, I have deep insights.
"First please allow me to introduce myself.I was born Tianjin City in China, also growing here, now already 24 years old, work as a magazine editor in Beijing.Several years of experience at the outside studying and working, make my love to hometown more deep, in order to studying and the relation for working, more value to the city culture of hometown.But for long time, native city culture in Tianjin didn't get better excavation and development, one of the four municipalities of China has been in a culture of sleep, but don't get a larger development with the related economic value of the city cultural, this present condition kept on very long-playing.To this, I have feeling deeply."
First of all let me introduce myself. I was born in China's Tianjin Municipality, also grew up in this, now 24 years old, Beijing is in the works, a magazine, the magazine editor. outer years of study and work experience, I right home more profound feelings, learning and work relations, For home city culture more seriously. But for a long time, Tianjin local urban culture did not get good mining and development as well as the four municipalities of China, one of the city has been in a culture of sleep, with the urban culture of economic value not greater development, the status quo continued for a long time. In this regard, I have deep insights. "
"First of all let me introduce myself. I was born in China's Tianjin Municipality, also grew up in this, now 24 years old, Beijing is in the works, a magazine, the magazine editor. outer years of study and work experience, I right home more profound feelings, learning and work relations, For home city culture more seriously. But for a long time, Tianjin local urban culture did not get good mining and development as well as the four municipalities of China, one of the city has been in a culture of sleep, with the urban culture of economic value not greater development, the status quo continued for a long time. In this regard, I have deep insights. "
谢谢你对我工作的关心,但我已经写信给 At_k has work开始工作了,我想知道你的感受。我希望一个简单的答复,我感觉 BOU 还存在希望因为我记得我们的第...
检验了你们的消声器样品,检验报告以及贴签图纸都附在这里。您会发现消声器安装底座的位置不对,生产前需要修改。如果安装托架不对的话,生产出来的消声系统就不能安装到机...
执行公司的招聘程序并编写雇用计划
按照适当的用人需求发布招聘广告
选择高效的招聘渠道,及时找到合适的人才
对简历进行初步筛选,推荐适当简历
确定面试小组...
First,thisisrepresentedbythemutualinterestandwin-winsituationintheSino-Americanc...
当你走上台阶并拿取你的奖品的时候,请尽量不要忘记我,因为当你没有其他支撑的时候,我站在那(帮助你)
你惯于像一个圣徒慢慢的走入围墙,你是上帝真正的天使。
答: 英语一个都不会,怎么办
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪9...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415已被0人收藏
&求助~~~谁能帮我翻译一下~!!
来自:保密
发帖:582+7793
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
傻子偷了乞丐的钱包被瞎子看到了,哑巴大吼一声,把聋子吓到了,驼子挺身而出,跛子飞起一脚,麻子说:&看我的面子算了.&疯子说:&就是,人要有理智.&
...楼主...
发帖:0+8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
总结性发言!!
发帖:412+7289
实在是太牛比了...
女人无所谓正派,只是受到的诱惑不够;
男人无所谓忠诚,只是背叛的筹码太低。
发帖:617+4900
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:617+4900
这个是翻译:
亲爱的晶:
我写信一向不打草稿的,不过此次例外。
想了又想,吾现在的生活,就像本信一样是黑白的。
回忆你我在家一起吃喝玩命的日子就(好)激动!
虽然你还没有答应我,但不管结果怎样,
俺都会保护你一辈子。
我是你的superman。
希望再见时,我们能(一起)把(性)生活变得多彩。
你的:曹志(航)
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:582+7793
傻子偷了乞丐的钱包被瞎子看到了,哑巴大吼一声,把聋子吓到了,驼子挺身而出,跛子飞起一脚,麻子说:&看我的面子算了.&疯子说:&就是,人要有理智.&
发帖:447+7830
我是一个人。
我爱我爱的。
总结性发言!!
发帖:468+9215
越看越欢喜......
发帖:436+11806
一转身又一年
...10楼...
发帖:108+759
我会为你贡献一切,虽然我没有一分钱!
我的胸膛是你最好的避风港,虽然那里只有一堆排骨!
...11楼...
发帖:16+560
爱你让我感觉很幸福!所以我愿意等你一生一世!
...12楼...
首先,请你以一种,团成一个团的姿势,然后,慢慢地比较圆润的方式,离开这座让你讨厌的城市,或者讨厌的人的周围首先,请你以一种,团成一个团的姿势,然后,慢慢地比较圆润的方式,离开这座让你讨厌的城市,或者讨厌的人的周围
求助~~~谁能帮我翻译一下~!!
数码影像推荐
最新二手发布
扫描关注官方微信
扫描下载客户端
你可以发私信给一个或多个听众。默认不能发给非听众,除非对方设置了允许。
奖励分值:您今日还有 3 点分值可以奖励 [ 20 点奖分可自动换取 1 点PP]
请输入4位有相同表情的数字
&违反国家法律&&&&&&&&&含有色情内容
&对他人进行恶意攻击
&散布广告以及其它商业化的宣传
&干扰或混乱kds宽带山网络服务